Challenge your reflexes and defeat your friends on the way with treacherous hurdles when OM NOM: RUN launches on November 5th! Pre-orders started on Oct 29 on the Nintendo eShop.
OM NOM: RUN is an arcade action game with clear basic goals: run, bypass obstacles along the way and reach the finish line.
You can count on:
- One Om Nom in many outfits – a rubber glove thief, icy hero, fiery flame? It’s up to you! Choose from crazy hats, capes and pants.
- Over 20 characters available to play with
- 3 gameplay modes: Multiplayer, Campaign, and Free Run.
- 4 types of missions within the Campaign mode – Run the Distance, Collect Tokens, Perform Tricks and Collect Letters.
- Multiplayer mode in 2 options – on divided screen (up to 4 players) or together at one screen (up to 8 players).
- Campaign mode with 120 levels in 9 locations: The City, Drain, Forest, Lair, Factory, Market, Roof, Station and Airport.
- Free run mode with a never ending obstacle course.
- Power-ups and bonuses: jumping boots, VR glasses, a rocket, a magnet, the multiplier.
- Coins for achievements (eg. completed level) to upgrade the hero.
The game mechanics are very simple! The character runs itself – use a stick or A/B/X/Y buttons to change track, run around an obstacle, jump, overcome an obstacle from above, bend down or slip under an obstacle.
In campaign mode:
- Choose your character.
- Avoid obstacles.
- Collect coins and bonuses..
- Reach the final line.
- Go to another level.
In Multiplayer mode:
- Choose screen option: one screen or split screen.
- set number of rounds (1, 3, 5 or 10).
- Pair controllers.
- Be more agile than your opponents in order to avoid obstacles.