DARK SOULS: REMASTERED, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and Standout Indie Games Offer Something for Everyone
REDMOND, Wash., March 30, 2018 – Nintendo plans a big lineup of fun games for PAX East attendees to try next month, many playable by the public on Nintendo Switch for the first time ever. The Nintendo booth will feature upcoming games like DARK SOULS: REMASTERED from Bandai Namco Entertainment, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus from Bethesda Softworks, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition and Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido from Nintendo.
“We love being able to get fun games from Nintendo and our partners into the hands of some of our biggest fans,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “PAX East gives us the opportunity to showcase some of the best new and upcoming games for Nintendo Switch.”
In addition to free poster giveaways at the Nintendo booth, visitors who check in using their My Nintendo QR Code at the booth will receive a My Nintendo pass on a first-come, first-served basis. These passes will allow them access to a priority line to skip ahead to play select games during specified times. Those who do not receive passes will receive a My Nintendo pin. Visit https://my.nintendo.com for more information. The posters, passes and pins are all available while supplies last.
Nintendo Switch games scheduled to appear at the Nintendo booth include:
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze from Nintendo
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition from Nintendo
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido* from Nintendo
- DARK SOULS: REMASTERED* from Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus* from Bethesda Softworks
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes* from Grasshopper Manufacture and Suda51
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy* from NIS America
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy* from Activision
Indie games to be playable in the Nindie Arcade include:
- Just Shapes & Beats* from Berzerk Studio
- Dead Cells* from Motion Twin
- The Messenger* from Sabotage and Devolver Digital\
- LUMINES REMASTERED* from Enhance Games
- Runner3 from Choice Provisions
- West of Loathing* from Asymmetric
- Pool Panic from Adult Swim Games
- Pode from Henchman & Goon
- Garage* from tinyBuild Games
- Next Up Hero from Aspyr Media and Digital Continue
*First time playable by the public.
Remember that Nintendo Switch features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.