Indie publishing house, United Label, was excited to share a new, barbaric trailer for the upcoming epic RPG Adventure, Tails of Iron, following its reveal at GamesRadar+’s prestigious Gamescom 2021 event – the Future Games Show. With a focus on brutal souls-like combat, set amidst a deceivingly beautifully hand-drawn world, heroes of the realm should prepare to embark on a perilous journey come September 17th 2021. The title will release on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions, the latest trailer reveals more in the way of the gruesome, gruelling combat that awaits young Redgi the Rat. Spanning several distinct biomes, viewers are also treated to a selection of never-before-seen bosses, including the lightning-spewing Ratnor Rodentson, the rat-feasting Bloki Magu, and the jetpack-flying Iron Frog – a mechanical creation crafted by the vile Frog Shaman.
Created by indie development team, Odd Bug Studio, and published by United Label, the fantasy-medieval adventure Tails of Iron is fully narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of Doug Cockle (voice of Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher). Though the actor’s soothing tones will do little to alleviate the horrors that await Redgi, as he sets about reclaiming his broken Kingdom from the merciless Frog Clan and their ferocious leader, Greenwart.
Tails of Iron features:
- Brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes and fatal executions
- A vast and treacherous Kingdom comprised of six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets
- A compelling story narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle
- Customisable attack styles with a vast array of distinct weapons and armor
- A range of side quests offering players additional gold on-the-side
- Hidden blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons
- Savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals
- A gorgeous and lovingly crafted 2D hand-drawn art style
Physical copies of Tails of Iron can be pre-ordered now at select stores, and include the Crimson Knight DLC pack, containing:
- Three Armour Skins
- Three Helmet Skins
- Three Weapon Skins
- Three Shield Skins
Tails of Iron arrives on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on September 17, 2021, and can be wishlisted/pre-ordered now.