After a successful Early Access period on Steam, launch is near for Consoles & PC
Monster taming RPG Monster Crown is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 12. SOEDESCO and Studio Aurum have confirmed this today, together with revealing the box art for the physical version of the game.
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/HaUXehKkF4o
Monster Crown has been in Early Access on Steam for a year, and has gotten over 40 updates since its launch. These updates included 10 content updates adding portions of the story to the game, new monsters, features and new regions. The game on Steam also scores a 9/10 positive rating, promising a great experience for the v1.0 launch in October.
Title: Monster Crown
Platform: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC
Developer: Studio Aurum
Genre: Monster Taming RPG
Early Access Release: 31 July, 2020 (Steam)
Full Release: 12 October, 2021
About Monster Crown
Unravel Crown Island’s dark story as you create your own monster legacy. With a history of sadistic rulers and heroic saviors, the island faces another threat in the form of a malicious young woman seeking power.
It’s up to you and the monsters you make pacts with to prevent the return of tyranny. Will your decisions make you a savior or a dark messiah?
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world
- Choose a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe