Red Limb Studio was happy to announce that Beat Me! multiplayer party brawler will be available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch, 13 Nov 2020.
“I’m glad that online and cross-platform support has been done, especially now during the pandemic.
Because of that feature, we can meet and have fun with buddies without leaving the house.
I’m sure that Beat Me! can bring a lot of joy to the whole families and friends at any age” says Franciszek Batko of Red Limb Studio
“The game is now available on Steam, but we designed it with consoles in mind, so I’m really happy that on November 13 it will be available for Xbox and Nintendo Switch users.”
Beat Me! is a physics-based multiplayer game for up to 6 players.
Play with comical fantasy characters in a wide variety of fun and surprising environments.
Challenge your friends locally or beat others over the internet!
- Enjoy the game together, with up to 6 players in total.
- Challenge your friends to try to beat you locally through shared-screen or over the internet.
- Experience a special physics-based combat system.
- Choose from many fantasy characters with unique abilities and fighting styles.
- Enjoy over 100 highly interactive and fun levels.-Pick from a number of different game modes, including deathmatch.
Beat Me! Website: http://redlimbstudio.com/bm!.html