In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition – Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly unstoppable mechanical menace. Wield a future-seeing blade, chain together attacks and carefully position your party members in strategic, real-time combat as you journey across a massive world.
The Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition game will be available on May 29th.
Borderlands Legendary Collection – Get three times the mayhem, three times the loot and three times the action with the Borderlands Legendary Collection. Kill bandits and beasts, collect powerful weaponry and maybe even save the universe in Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, along with piles of bonus add-on content for each game, adding 100+ hours of gameplay at an incredible value.
The Borderlands Legendary Collection will be available on May 29th.
XCOM 2 Collection – The XCOM 2 Collection includes the award-winning strategy game XCOM 2, four DLC packs (Resistance Warrior Pack, Anarchy’s Children, Alien Hunters, Shen’s Last Gift) and the War of the Chosen expansion all in one package. Activate any of the additional content (DLCs and the Expansion) or just play the base game.
FOUR DLC PACKS:
- Resistance Warrior Pack: Customize your squad of resistance fighters with a set of bonus outfits and head gear, as well as custom armor and face camo.
- Anarchy’s Children: This rebellion-themed content pack introduces more than 100 new exotic customizations for the entire arsenal of armors available to your XCOM soldiers. These options are purely cosmetic and do not alter the stats of a soldier.
- Alien Hunters: Transform the soldiers of XCOM into an elite alien hunting squad with impressive new weapons and armor to face off against new alien Rulers that will pursue your squad across an entire campaign. Additional cosmetic upgrades to soldiers and the Avenger are included, as well as a new epic mission where Central Officer Bradford leads a squad with the guidance of an old friend.
- Shen’s Last Gift: Investigate ADVENT’s “Lost Towers” facility where Chief Engineer Lily Shen accompanies your squad in search of her late father’s secretive final project. Discover a unique new soldier class complete with powerful new combat abilities, strategy mechanics, and customization options.
The XCOM 2 Collection will be available on May 29th.
BioShock: The Collection – Experience the unforgettable worlds and monumental stories of the award-winning BioShock series with BioShock: The Collection. Journey to the cities of Rapture and Columbia across BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition, including all single-player add-on content. Fight for your life and outsmart your enemies, be it deep beneath the waves or high above the clouds.
BioShock: The Collection will be available on May 29th.
Shantae and the Seven Sirens – Shantae is back in a tropical adventure! In her fifth outing, the Half-Genie hero gains new Fusion Magic abilities to explore a vast sunken city, makes new Half-Genie friends and battles the Seven Sirens in her biggest, most thrilling quest yet. Featuring multiple towns and more labyrinths than ever before, an awesome aquatic journey full of danger and discovery awaits!
Liberated – Forget everything you know about comics. Immerse yourself in a dark, rain-soaked city. Use your wits, hack the system, sneak and solve puzzles. Let the stunning hand-drawn art and action unite on the pages of this noir cyberpunk story.
Play the demo now!
The Liberated game will be available on June 2nd.
#womenUp, Super Puzzles Dream – « Super Puzzles Dream » – hours of fun!
uzzles move onto the next level with ‘Super Puzzle Dream’, a mix between classic puzzles and a ‘Tetris’-style dynamic mechanic.
#womenUp! is the ‘hashtag’ for this programme, which dedicates beautiful illustrations and emotive phrases to women on completion of every puzzle.
Two levels of play, ‘senior’ (for adults) and ‘junior’ (for children aged 3+), guarantee hours of entertainment for all.
Become an expert and finish the puzzles in the shortest possible time and you will find yourself amongst the best in the world on the online leaderboard.
You can also play with friends and family in the one-on-one split-screen competition mode. Your rival won’t make it easy for you! Don’t give up – fill an energy bar to perform a counterattack and put them in their place.
Get the 3 stars in the 25 puzzles with 7 difficulties each. This gives the game great replayability..
Remember, without fun there is no « Super Puzzles Dream »
Available May 30th.
Adam’s Venture: Origins – Play as Adam and embark on a bold adventure with your companion Evelyn to unravel the secret of Eden.
Start your adventure in Adam’s Venture: Origins. Set in the roaring 20’s, you play as explorer Adam Venture and go on a journey to unravel the secret of Eden. Together with your companion Evelyn, you explore ancient ruins and solve ingenious puzzles to find mysterious locales. As you travel to unique locations, you’re opposed by the evil Clairvaux company, who’s intentions for exploring artifacts could unleash chaos around the world.
- Delve into ancient ruins and recover mysterious artifacts
- Try to solve clever and creative puzzles on your journey
- Traverse long forgotten tombs and crumbling cities using the grappling hook
- Get involved in a rich storyline that weaves adventure with historical overtones
Available May 29th.
Arcade Archives RAIDERS5 – Destroy the target and aim for the exit!
“RAIDERS5” is a shooting puzzle game released by UPL in 1985.
Players aim to escape by destroying all of the targets on the stage. Find the exit!
The “Arcade Archives” series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Atomicrops – Farm. Marry. Kill.
You own the last farm in the post-apocalypse wasteland, inherited from your late grandfather’s will mere moments before the surrounding countryside gets vaporized in a nuclear blast. Now as the only source of food for the local town, and constantly under threat from the local mutant wildlife, you do as any self-respecting farmer would: Farm. Marry. Kill.
Atomicrops is an action roguelite farming simulator. Armed with your hoe, a watering pail, and a fully automatic weapon, you must grow ultra-GMO crops to feed the local town… and make a hefty profit. Defend your land from the mutant pests and bandits that invade nightly to ravage your fields. Court and wed townsfolk to fight and farm by your side. Gather upgrades to increase yields, profit and power. Befriend the local wildlife to help with the chores.
FARM. Grow mutant crops and reap a bountiful harvest to sustain humanity… and make a huge profit.
MARRY. Woo and marry a kindred spirit from the local town to fight and farm alongside you.
KILL. Fight bizarre post-nuclear pests starving for a piece of your crops at night. Hunt and forage in dangerous surrounding biomes for seeds and loot during the day. Turn your enemies into fertilizer to increase your crops quality.
UPGRADE. Explore the far reaches of the biomes to find useful relics of farms long past. Discover rusty farm equipment, antique gardening tools, and tomes of how-to garden guides to increase your farming power. Spend your money in town to upgrade your gun and abilities. Permanently upgrade your farm house for bonuses that persist across playthroughs.
BEFRIEND. Recruit an entourage of pig pals, chicken chums and cow colleagues to automate farming tasks. Cultivating atomicrops is a tough job, you’ll need all the help you can get.
COMPETE. Advance through the more challenging years to unlock score multipliers and secure your place among the leaderboards of champion farmers.
Awesome Pea 2 – next chapter of classic platformer game.
Greedy Pea is back in the game! Now with even more dark dungeons, deadly traps and gold!
What you will definitely find in this game (again):
- Pixel gameboy-style graphics (when everything is green)
- 25 different levels
- Retro soundtrack (sounds like your old computer)
- Lots of shiny coins
Available June 3rd.
BioShock Remastered – Explore the undersea city of Rapture, a haven for society’s greatest minds that has devolved into a dystopian nightmare wrought by one man’s hubris. Amidst the waterlogged ruins, a new ecosystem has emerged, where deranged Splicers hunt down the Little Sisters who would be helpless without their hulking Big Daddy guardians. Your only hopes for survival are quick thinking, reclaimed weaponry, and superhuman powers granted by DNA-altering Plasmids. To defeat Rapture’s mutated monsters, you must become one.
- Museum of Orphaned Concepts – Take a tour through BioShock’s beginnings across multiple exhibits in this virtual museum, from early concept art to full in-game models.
- Challenge Rooms – Test your combat skills and puzzle-solving prowess with this noncanonical series of trials.
- Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock – Discover new collectibles to unlock episodic videos featuring insights from Creative Director Ken Levine and Lead Animator Shawn Robertson.
Available May 29th.
BioShock 2 Remastered – See Rapture through the eyes of Subject Delta, a fearsome Big Daddy prototype on a life-or-death mission to rescue his missing Little Sister. Eight years have passed since the events of the first BioShock, and Rapture’s denizens have rallied into a collectivist cult. Wield even more Plasmid types, face off against a host of new enemies, and venture beyond Rapture’s art deco architecture to traverse the ocean floor, all while being hunted by a new generation of supremely powerful predators: Big Sisters.
- Minerva’s Den – Uncover the mysteries of Rapture Central Computing, where an omniscient machine called The Thinker has fallen into the wrong hands.
- Protector Trials – Choose specialized loadouts and see how long you can keep your Little Sister safe from waves of frenzied attackers in these combat-centric gauntlets.
Available May 29th.
BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition – Indebted to the wrong people, private investigator Booker DeWitt must take on an impossible task: travel to Columbia, a flying city above the clouds, and rescue a mysterious woman named Elizabeth. She has the power to tear at the fabric of reality—a power her captor thinks will fulfill his warped vision of the American dream. Soar above Columbia on gravity-defying Sky-Lines, use a variety of firearms and the superhuman abilities, and team up with Elizabeth in a desperate bid for salvation.
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episodes 1 & 2 – Explore Rapture just before its calamitous downfall in this two-part campaign.
- Clash in the Clouds – Prove your mastery of BioShock Infinite’s combat across 4 brand-new environments and complete challenges to unlock bonus content
Available May 29th.
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition – Discover the co-op shooter-looter that started it all, crammed with content and enhancements! Equip bazillions of guns as one of 4 trigger-happy mercenaries, each with unique RPG skills. Take on the lawless desolate planet Pandora in pursuit of powerful alien technology: The Vault. With new weapons, visual upgrades, all 4 add-on packs and more!
- Bazillions of Guns: Rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more.
- Radical Art Style: Traditional rendering combined with hand-drawn textures give Borderlands its iconic style.
- Intense Vehicular Combat: Behind the wheel, engage in frenetic vehicle-to-vehicle combat.
- Co-op Frenzy: Online or together on the couch.
Available May 29th.
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection – Shoot and loot as you explore the mayhem-filled world of Pandora in Borderlands 2 and the lunar madness of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. Experience the award-winning FPS-RPG series, including its bazillions of guns, trademark cooperative gameplay, and piles of bonus add-on content.
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection includes:
- The critically acclaimed BORDERLANDS 2 and BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL games in one package.
- Piles of bonus add-on content for both games, adding 100+ hours of gameplay at an incredible value*
- Cooperative gameplay for up to four players online.
*Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary add-content not included.
Available May 29th.
Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling – Small Heroes, Big Adventure!
Bug Fables is an adventure RPG following three heroes, Vi, Kabbu, and Leif, as they embark on an epic quest in Bugaria in search of treasure and immortality.! The game combines colorful platforming with the heroes’ unique abilities as they explore a wide variety of areas in the kingdom. Battles are turn-based and make use of action commands that can enhance attacks.
Hidden within the foliage of nature lies a small but prosperous continent – Bugaria. Insects from all over the world travel to it in search of the treasure scattered across it. The most sought after of these relics is The Everlasting Sapling! Eating just one of its leaves can grant even immortality! In search of this ancient artifact, a brave team of explorers – Vi, Kabbu, and Leif – will travel across many different environments. In order to do so, they must work together to clear puzzles, defeat strong enemies and help the general bug populace!
- Seven lush chapters of story following the heroes across Bugaria!
- Traverse vast overworlds that transition into turn-based combat! Use action commands with Vi’s Beemerang, Leif’s Ice Magic, or Kabbu’s Horn to make attacks more effective or block enemy attacks! Turn the tide of battle with the Turn Relay feature to exploit enemy weaknesses with the power of teamwork!
- Explore unique areas including: The Ant Kingdom, the treacherous Snakemouth Den, the picturesque Golden Hills, The Lost Sands, and Vi’s home, the Bee Kingdom!
- Utilize a cooking system to turn ingredients into items that can help you in battle!
- Engage in a Tattle System that lets you hear your party interact with each other as they discover all the secrets Bugaria has in store!
- Over 30 sidequests and 15 optional bosses!
Castle Pals – Punch and fly through a dangerous castle!
Play as two different characters! Punch your way through enemies with Kylee and fly above your enemies while avoiding traps as Owen!
Earn optional gold medals by completing levels from start to finish faster than the posted time for each level. Can you collect them all?
- Guide the Pals through 40 action packed levels!
- Smash bad guys with Kylee’s powerful attacks!
- Float around and explore using Owen’s propeller hat!
- Battle fearsome bosses!
- Cute retro art and music!
Available May 29th.
Climbros – Climb, jump, swing. Invent your own climbing style: effective and attractive! Overcome obstacles lying before you and reach your goal the most efficient way.
Climbros is an arcade game with an amazing gameplay. You can explore beautiful and diverse worlds by yourself or together in co-op mode. Climb, discover, cooperate and have fun. Test your skills in various conditions. Snowy rocks, enormous trees or drifting asteroids are just few of many challanges waiting for you. On your way you’ll find tons of unique locations and characters.
Available May 29th.
Crypto by POWGI – Crack the code – reveal the quote!
Crack the code to reveal the quote in this classic cryptogram puzzle.
Decrypt the ciphers to find 180 funny and inspirational messages.
Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade – The Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade contains 4 legendary console titles in a total of 7 versions:
- DARIUS (old version)
- DARIUS (new version)
- DARIUS (extra version)
- DARIUS II (dual screen version)
- SAGAIA (Ver. 1)
- SAGAIA (Ver. 2)
- DARIUS GAIDEN
Darius Cozmic Collection Console – The Darius Cozmic Collection Console contains 6 legendary console titles in a total of 9 versions:
- DARIUS II (Mega Drive JP version)
- SAGAIA (Genesis version)
- SAGAIA (Master System EU version)
- DARIUS TWIN (Super Famicom JP version)
- DARIUS TWIN (Super NES US version)
- DARIUS FORCE (Super Famicom JP version)
- SUPER NOVA (Super NES US version)
- DARIUS ALPHA (PC Engine JP version)
- DARIUS PLUS (PC Engine JP version)
Despotism 3k – Humanity is enslaved by an AI… which is awesome, because we’re on the right side of the conflict.
Exploit puny humans to extract power and build your own empire! You’ll have to keep track of them to make sure they don’t succumb to exhaustion and hunger… although the weakest ones can always be thrown to the Bioreactor.
In other words, this is a resource management sim with rogue-lite elements, dramatic plot, and an abundance of pop culture references. Also, jokes. Slaughter has never been so fun!
- Humor as dark as your ex’s heart. Immerse yourself in the life of a merciless tyrant!!
- Resource management on steroids. Think fast, to the point, and abandon pity!
- Rogue-lite. Every walk-through is unique due to randomly generated events. And every failure is fatal — you’ll have to start over!
- Easy to learn, hard to master. It only takes a couple minutes to figure out the game’s mechanics, but using them optimally is no small feat!
Available May 30th.
Do Not Feed the Monkeys – Indie Simulation Strategy
You are invited to join “The Primate Observation Club”, where you will observe the lives of caged monkeys and carefully analyze the information obtained.
THE PRIMATE OBSERVATION CLUB: a shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams.
YOU: the newest member of the CLUB, tired of your run-down apartment, dull existence, and boring job.
MONKEYS: dozens of strangers who have fallen prey to your surveillance.
PRIVACY: Something that the monkeys think they have.
PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER): Yep, we put a PC in your game that’s on your Nintendo Switch™ so that you can work on a PC while you’re playing the game that’s on your Nintendo Switch™ console!
FEEDING THE MONKEYS: Interacting or interfering with the subjects in any way. Feeding the monkeys is strictly prohibited.
Oddly enough, club members keep feeding the monkeys as though they just can’t abide by this very simple rule! How about you? Will you help those you’re spying on, extort them, expose them and sabotage their dreams, or will you follow your instructions and sit twiddling your thumbs while the world burns?
Available June 1st.
F-117A Stealth Fighter – Strap yourself into the cockpit of the world’s most elite fighting weapon!
It’s the F-117A Stealth Fighter. And once you fly it, you’ll see why no other flight simulator compares! Incredible 3-D graphics will keep you glued to your screen as you experience the same intense pressures that gripped America’s Gulf War pilots. Penetrate enemy airspace without being seen! Tangle with the enemy in treacherous dogfights! Launch awesome firepower against fierce opponents!
Your wait is over.
The ultimate weapon has arrived.
Now it’s your turn to pilot the real Stealth Fighter!
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted – Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted is a collection of classic and original mini-games set in the Five Nights universe. Survive terrifying encounters with your favorite killer animatronics in a collection of new and classic FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S™ experiences. “Where fantasy and fun come to life!”
YOU’RE HIRED – Time to get your hands dirty. Repair claustrophobic ventilation systems, troubleshoot broken animatronics that could activate at any moment, or spend your evenings cowering in the nighttime security guard office.
CELEBRATE – Confront your favorite killer animatronics including; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Springtrap, The Mangle, Funtime Foxy, and Circus Baby.
FUN FUN PRIZES – Toys, Plushies, Bobbleheads, and candy candy candy! Earn super fun prizes you can play with at the interactive Prize Counter! Collect well hidden Faz-Tokens to unlock even more rare collectibles for more SUPER FUN FUN FUN.
PIZZA PARTY – Scenes from classic titles have been updated and remade for a fully immersive experience including; Five Nights at Freddy’s, Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, Five Nights at Freddy’s 4, and Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location.
Flux8 – Flux8 – the magnetic puzzle platformer.
Take control of Newt and Tess, or play split-screen with a friend! Navigate the factory floor attracting and repelling at will to avoid your untimely demise.
Test yourself with fiendish puzzles and avoid deadly traps as you head for freedom.
Collect loot throughout your escape to customize Newt and Tess with a range of fashionable accessories.
Create your own adventures with the in-built level editor.
Available May 29th.
Fly Punch Boom! – FLY PUNCH BOOM! is everything you’ve seen in your favorite anime fights.
Smash your friends so hard whole planets break in half. Ram skyscrapers, whales and asteroids in their face, chase them and unleash over-the-top super moves. It’s all about the joy of punching!
Ever got uppercutted with such gusto that you got kidnapped by aliens?
Wanna digest your enemy, then fart them out so hard everything explodes?
Wanna punch an Elvis lookalike bird until they shoot into the moon’s butt?
FLY PUNCH BOOM! says YES to all this, and more. Way more.
- LOCAL and ONLINE Multiplayer, up to 4 PLAYERS local & 2 online
- ARCADE MODE, UNLOCKABLES and SECRETS for solo players
- DESTRUCTIBLE STAGES where everything is a trap, and everything is a weapon!
- ANIME SUPER FIGHTS with flying smashes, deformed faces and insane special moves
- 40 STAGE FATALITIES: get mauled by cats, break the planet in half, or explode in the moon’s butt!
- High impact cartoon graphics that zoom from space to a character’s face
- KICKASS ANIME SOUNDTRACK by Giorgiost
Game Tengoku CruisinMix Special – Jaleco characters come together once again!The super hyper fast action shooting game, 「Game Tengoku」has now arrived onto the Nintendo Switch™.
This major hit was originally released in the arcades in 1995. This is a new and upgraded game of the 1997 console version of Game Tengoku. The old school Jaleco characters are voiced by an all-star voice over-cast. The character were designed by the great manga artist Tatsuya Souma.
This is the complete version of the comical shooting game that broke new grounds in the genre. With full VO and 4 original theme songs, enjoy the parody and multiple gimmicks in this chaotic action-packed shooting game. Casual users can use the auto bomb for easier gameplay.
If you want a test your skills, play the time attack mode.
See how you do on the online high score leaderboard.
Genetic Disaster – Absurd guns, crazy characters, instant fun and…accidental friendly fire in this coop action game!
1/ Play alone or grab some friends 2/ Pick a character and his mutations 3/ Fight your way out of the mad mansion!
Each of the 12 levels are procedurally generated for more variety and replay value.
Hordes of enemies are waiting for you but keep an eye on your environment, it’s dangerous and will adapt to your progress.
Upgrade your hero to build your own gameplay style and combine different ones to create the perfect team if you play with friends. Do you need a tank or a berserker? Make it happen!
Don’t feel like cooperating? A special PvP arena is also available: “Stool Wars” let 2 to 4 players fight against each other. No guns, only stools, explosive barrels and boost. Perfect to have a blast and settle scores.
Genetic Disaster Features:
- Solo or Multiplayer PvP or Coop (up to 4 players)
- Procedurally generated levels for unique playthroughs
- Vibrant and original hand painted art style
- Over 75 powerful and crazy weapons
- Lots of enemies to destroy and dangers/traps to avoid
- 4 unique characters with special abilities
- Over 50 mutations to upgrade your hero
- An extra Player vs Player mode (2 to 4 players)
The game’s motto: “Cooperate, but not too much!”
Available May 29th.
Hill Climbing Mania – Drive over hilly tracks, collect stars, coins and pickups to upgrade your cars and get further! Also watch out for various obstacles!
Drive over hilly tracks, collect stars, coins and pickups to upgrade your cars and get further! Also watch out for various obstacles!
Indiecalypse – Experience the REAL LIFE OF AN INDIE GAME DEVELOPER
Three stories, three outcasts, three nerds… and a single destiny: to make the best video game ever.
Indiecalypse depicts the crude reality of indie game developers and their struggles to get their shit together when it comes to releasing a video game.
Three misfits team up to design and produce their own indie game, finding themselves in a path of chaos, self-destruction and resentment. But there’s also space for crude humor, pop culture references, gratuitous and non-gratuitous violence… and fear. Fear of the dozens of lawsuits for copyright infringement, obscenity and profanity we’ll have to face if the game is finally published.
Not everything is what it seems in Indiecalypse, and we know for sure that no one will be left indifferent after playing it.
- The definitive Indie Developer Experience
- More than 20 mini-games, most of them inspired by well-know indie games
- Different playable characters: Jack, Ethan & Violet
- Dark Humor
Available May 29th.
Jigsaw Masterpieces – “Jigsaw Masterpieces” is an easy-to-play traditional jigsaw puzzle.
Many convenient functions for completing the puzzle, such as the function to separate edge and inner pieces and the auto save function for playing lighthearted at any time.
- a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog and an American Shorthair Cat
- Saint Isaac’s Cathedral
- The Dolomites in Italy
Play with the above three different pictures that have three different piece sizes: large, medium, and small.
And a lot of DLC is releasing, such as beautiful landscape of the world, masterpieces of painting, popular cartoon characters, dogs and cats.
You will surely find the your best puzzle!
If it is a digital jigsaw puzzle…
You don’t have to worry about losing the pieces.
You don’t have to need prepare a large space to suspend the puzzle.
Let’s have fun playing the jigsaw puzzle with “Jigsaw Masterpieces”!
- Easy-to-play traditional jigsaw puzzle
- Selection of six background colors
- For each jigsaw puzzle, 3 difficulty levels can be set
- Separate edge and inner pieces
- Ability to snap individual pieces together
- Auto save
- More puzzles will increase with DLC
Journey to the Savage Planet – Onward To Adventure!
WELCOME TO THE PIONEER PROGRAM! As the newest recruit of Kindred Aerospace – The 4th best interstellar space exploration company – Your job is to determine if the planet ARY-26 planet is fit for humans. You may be short on equipment and experience, but good luck!
Your mission includes:
- Play with a friend – Play solo or online with a friend. If you have one.
- Explore and catalog the flora and fauna. From strange spherical birds to hallucinogenic plants to ‘festering alien orifices.’ Try not to die.
- No Expense Spared* – You get some cool tools for free, like a laser pistol, rocket booster pack, and ‘probe’, but if you need something you have a slick 3D printer can turn space trash into sweet items.
- Are you alone? – Bonus mysteries! Complete your survey of the planet to find out. You’ll know you’re on the road to completion when you’ve heard the words ‘cucumber sh*twater’ and found the ‘festering butthole’.
Onward to adventure!
* Most expenses spared.
Let’s Sing 2020 – All begins with the first tone! Sing as solo superstar or perform with your crew and friends to rock every party! With the latest version of the singing game Let’s Sing you can follow the footsteps of cutting-edge artists and perform songs like:
Ava Max – Sweet but Psycho, Lewis Capaldi – Someone You Loved, Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa – One Kiss, Spice Girls – Wannabe, Robbie Williams – Angels and more!
Let’s Sing 2020 offers a great variety and has hits for everyone!
Grab the mic and party to international smashers Rita Ora with ‘Let You Love Me’ like or legendary classics like Queen with ‘The Show Must Go On’.
- 30 international hits and original music videos
- Sing solo or with up to four players
- 6 exciting Game modes including the new Let’s Party mode
- Microphone-App: your phone as microphone
- More song packs online
Little Misfortune – Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.
Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games.
- You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
- Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
- Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
- Missing children.
- There’s a monster!
- Fall in love.
- Commit petty crimes.
- Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
- Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.
Available May 29th.
Many Faces – Retro arcade shooting lives again!
Make the Many Face King pay for waking you from your beauty sleep! Many Faces is a multi-directional shooter inspired by arcade classics, combining single-screen action with randomized stages that will constantly keep you on your toes. Customize your character’s weapon and abilities as you go, further guaranteeing that no two runs will ever be the same.
- Take on 50+ randomized levels, 17 in each playthrough.
- Dodge hazards to stay in the fight!
- Fight more than a dozen enemy face types, each with unique movement and attack patterns.
- Overcome 7 challenging bosses in unpredictable order.
- Wear hats to gain unique abilities or gun modifications.
- Get pumped with a varied and nostalgic 8-bit soundtrack!
Missile Command: Recharged – Fire missiles to protect your bases! A classic arcade game’s back and recharged!
Missile Command: Recharged is a re-imagining of the beloved classic with fast-paced, arcade action where players must defend their bases by blasting an endless barrage of missiles hailing from the sky. Launch counter-missiles to protect your base and target powerups to gain an edge at critical moments. Missile Command: Recharged will appeal to those that fondly remember playing the original or its many iterations, and a whole new generation of gamers that are looking for fast-paced, pick-up-and play, arcade goodness.
Don’t just target missiles – take aim at all-new powerups to survive longer with defensive measures, silo repair, or a screen-clearing special blast.
New powerup system takes points earned and allows them to be used to upgrade all aspects of gameplay to get an edge and achieve the highest scores.
Shoot for the Clouds:
Compete in global online leaderboards and aim to claim bragging rights as the top missile commander.
Myths of Orion: Light from the North – Even the situation seems hopeless for troubled Realm of Orion, a single person can change its destiny!
Long time ago, in a Realm of Orion, a powerful, but greedy wizard collected knowledge from all around the world. And thus came to write the three Books: books of Knowledge, Law and Magic.The books gave him ultimate powers. But, he used them not to prosper, but for chaos!
One day the mighty enchantress Salina gathered all of her strength and courage and stole the Books from the Wizard.
Under the cover of a night, she took the Books and her child, baby Meredith, and ran far, far away to the North, to her sister Ariel’s house – at the very edge of the world. She could only hope the Wizard wouldn’t find them there. And so, the years and decades passed by… until one day…
- Help Meredith stop the Wizard and his wrath
- Explore the 3 unique Kingdoms of Orion
- Solve hundreds of quests and dozens of Minigames
- Win achievements and find special items
- In-detail customization of your gameplay experience
- Full motion cinematics
Resolutiion – An old killer escorts a curious AI through chaotic combat, puzzling secrets, and unsettling calm in a dreamscape of madmen and sane animals.
Resolutiion is a fast-paced action-adventure created by two angry German brothers leading a band of vagrants who loaded it with lovely pixels, dirty jokes, deep ideas and badassemotional tunes for 20 hours of punishing combat, rewarding exploration, and layered storytelling.
Will you be the player or will you be played?
In the Infinite Empire nothing is as it seems.
Explore a fractured future, gathering weird weapons and stories, to piece together the past: a friend betrayed, a family broken, worlds at war.
To solve the mystery of the Cradles take on a multi-cultural-mashup of cynical gods, emotional machines, zealots, luddites, and furry critters in a world that doesn’t care if it confuses or kills you — oh hey, a kitty!
SEGA AGES Thunder Force AC – A pulse-pounding space shooter for the ages!
The retro horizontal shooter returns in SEGA AGES Thunder Force AC for Nintendo Switch™!
Wield devastating weapons to blast your way through the armada of the evil ORN Empire. Change your ship’s speed to deftly navigate the treacherous terrain of five diverse alien planets on your way to the destroy the menacing ORN Base, all the while fueled by an epic chiptune soundtrack.
Originally released in arcades, the SEGA AGES version lets you relive those memories with an optional arcade cabinet display replete with ambient sounds. There are some surprises for seasoned Galaxy Federation pilots though, as you can now unlock ships from other Thunder Force games, and test your top scores in the online rankings. Rookie pilots need not fear though: this version also boasts save states and a Kids Mode to help you on your mission.
Just remember to power up your ship and stay alert because, regardless of how you play, it’s play for keeps in this pulse-pounding space shooter for the ages!
SYNAPTIC DRIVE – Bring blood to cyberspace.Strategic,high-paced arena battles start here.
Set hundreds of years in the future, diverse fighters from space have assembled on one planet to battle in competitions. Some want to show off their abilities, some live to fight, while others are after prize money… Whatever the reason may be, they’re all aiming to come out on top.
To attain superhuman reflexes, these fighters have mechanized their bodies to activate synapses in the brain. Such are the origins of Synaptic Drive™.
Turmoil – Drill for oil like it’s 1899!
Turmoil offers players a visually charming, tongue-in-cheek take on the simulation genre inspired by the 19th century oil rush in North America.
Get a taste of the rush and rivalry of the time as you earn your way to become a successful oil entrepreneur. As you make money digging up and selling oil, the town will grow along with you.
Lease land at the town auction and search for oil. Build a rig, create an efficient pipe network and bring up the oil to store it in silos. Sell the oil at the best times to maximize profits. Then buy essential upgrades in town to cope with rock, gas and ice. Acquire more town shares than your competitors in a bid to become the new mayor.
“The Heat Is On” DLC is included in this version! Start anew with a brand new campaign with tons of oil to dig up and convert into cash. Discover a new town, new oil-rich maps, new resources, new drilling mechanics, new people, new treasures… New everything! A real All You Can Drill buffet!
- A campaign where you build your rags-to-riches oil baron career and beat your rivals
- Includes Expert mode and extra DLC campaign “The Heat is On”, totalling 16+ hours of gameplay
- Dozens of upgrades and new tools to improve your oil mining operations
- Meet the town’s characters in the saloon and make shady business deals
- Play single game mode to get one of literally millions of procedurally generated levels and earn as much as you can in one year
- Lease land at the town auction and search for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner
- Maximize your profits by using natural gas to boost the oil price
- Outbid your competitors at the stock auction
- Laid-back acoustic soundtrack and stylized graphics
- Play with a controller or on touchscreen!
Undead & Beyond – Take control of Dr. Beyond in his quest to escape the facility! Use the products of your research to create an undead army and cause havoc in the complex!
Undead & Beyond is a game where you reanimate the death and cause chaos!
Use the products of your research to create an army of the undead and cause havoc in the complex while you aim to accomplish your objectives to reach the next area. Use a wide range of methods to advance further, from creating undead that will attack the facility staff, to using gadgets or simply using stealth to pass through the guards without being noticed. But careful, the facility guards could call for reinforcements.
- Revive your enemies as fierce undead!
- Use items to support your undead forces or carefully killing key targets.
- Increase the hazard level to spawn deadlier mutants!
- Watch the undead rip apart the opposition with brutal death animations
- The NPCs are AI driven, every time you play is a different experience.
- Use stealth, carefully plan your moves to overwhelm your enemies with the hordes!
Available May 30th.
WildTrax Racing – Get ready to feel the wild!
In WildTrax Racing you will enjoy the wildest and most spectacular races in natural environments.
You will have several game modes such as Arcade and 4-player multiplayer.
You will also be able to compare your best times with friends and players around the world on the online ranking chart.
- Arcade driving
- 4-Player Multiplayer
- Online ranking
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo.