In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield – A new generation of Pokémon has arrived on the Nintendo Switch system. Begin your adventure as a Pokémon Trainer by choosing one of three new partner Pokémon: Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble.
Then embark on a journey in the new Galar region, where you’ll explore the Wild Area and unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta!
A Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Double Pack is also available digitally, which includes both the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield games, as well as additional in-game bonuses perfect for every Pokémon Trainer getting their start in the Galar region.
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! players are in for a BIG surprise!
Did you enjoy Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!? If you’ve played either of these games, you can receive a special Gigantamax Pikachu or Gigantamax Eevee in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield! The power of Gigantamaxing will allow each of these Pokémon to take on a colossally adorable appearance and gain the ability to use a unique G-Max Move!
Players with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! save data will receive the special Pikachu and players with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! save data will receive the special Eevee. It is possible to get both Pokémon in one Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield save file.
You’ll be able to receive the special Pikachu or Eevee at the Wild Area Station in the game. (This occurs after about two hours of gameplay, though individual gameplay time may vary.) (The special Pikachu and Eevee cannot be evolved.)
For a limited time, players of the digital version of either game can receive an in-game present of 12 Quick Balls.****
Quick Balls are special Poké Balls that are more likely to catch Pokémon if you use them as soon as a battle begins.
Codes will be distributed between November 15, 2019 and January 15, 2020, and expire on November 30, 2020.
****Code expires November 30, 2020 and can only be used once in either the Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield and the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Double Pack will all be available on Nov. 15th, 2019.
Children of Morta – This intriguing hack-and-slash roguelike sets its story in a distant land, and weaves complex universal themes into its captivating tale of love, loss and hope. Prepare yourself for a dungeon crawler with an intricate narrative equal to its challenging gameplay.
Are you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for your family while the world is devoured by darkness?
The Mountain of Morta awaits.
Children of Morta will be available on Nov. 20.
Balthazar’s Dream – Balthazar’s Dream is a platformer with puzzle elements
A kid named Dustin goes into a coma after being hit by an ice cream truck. His injuries are serious and there is virtually no hope of him waking up.
His dog sleeps by his side, dreaming of strange and mysterious lands filled with canine wonders. It is Balthazar – Dustin’s best friend and there is no way in the world he will move even an inch away from his owner.
In his dream Balthazar senses a presence of two entities. Recognizing one as Dustin he uses his nose to follow him, while the other presence lurks menacingly in the darkness. Balthazar is sure that it is here to take the boy away.
With a loud bark Balthazar embarks on a quest to save his owner, venturing through the dreamscape with love and determination only a dog can possess.
- 10 levels
- 3 dogfights with bosses
- 5 different dog breeds to play with
- Launching your dog into space
- Emotional soundtrack
- Challenging platformer segments
Bloo Kid 2 – After rescuing his girlfriend from the hands of the evil wizard, Bloo Kid and Pink Girl enjoy life with their newborn “Pink Kid”. But then, a whole new adventure starts just out of the bloo…
Bloo Kid 2 is a classic 2D retro-style platformer experience with lovely designed pixel-graphics and a full chiptune soundtrack.
Run, jump and swim your way through FIVE huge worlds with twelve levels each.
Master brutal bossfights and discover lots of secrets in the world of Bloo Kid 2.
Bloo Kid 2 features:
- five worlds with twelve levels each
- handcrafted, colorful pixel-graphics
- a full chiptune soundtrack
- epic boss battles
- tons of secrets
- ultra-precise controls
Available Nov. 18th.
Bouncy Bob 2 – Bouncy Bob 2 is a great party game! Bounce, shoot, and fight your opponents in various games modes. High replayability and lots of fun guaranteed!
Bouncy Bob: Episode 2 is a perfect co-op experience for up to 4 players. Choose your character and prepare to have fun with one of the game modes. In Tower Challenge you need to overcome single-player challenges with rising difficulty. Arena Mode makes you play with your friends on one of the 14 arenas. In Swarm you need to survive zombie attacks and Blender makes you cut as many fruits as possible. Last but not least – why not to play Volleyball with one of your friends? Bouncy Bob: Episode 2 is a fun party games for everyone.
Available Nov. 20th.
Cube Creator X – Bigger worlds, more adventure, limitless possibility
Big John Games, in a partnership with ARC Systems Works, brings the latest adaptation of the Cube Creator series to the Nintendo Switch with Cube Creator X. The Nintendo Switch allows Cube Creator X to stretch its legs and accommodate much larger worlds which feel vast and alive (more than three times the total cubes in Cube Creator DX). ARC Systems’ incredible history of brilliant art direction is evident in a massive cosmetic upgrade in character and level design. Multiplayer is supported for Competitive and Cooperative styles of play up to four players.
In Cube Creator X, players can choose Creative Mode to create their masterpiece worlds. Robust editing tools can be utilized to help unleash player’s creativity more efficiently. In Adventure Mode, players will embark on various quests and fight epic battles. Players create shelters, and even fortresses and cities. Many new items have been added, including weapons, architecture, and agriculture cubes. Half-cubes have also been added, along with the ability for the main character to experience hot & cold, as well as the ability to grow in size after consuming food items.
The Stages Mode allows players to create stage levels with a jumping-off point and a goal to be accomplished. Players can add movement blocks, monsters, treasure chests, along with many more new, unique cubes. The players’ stages can be uploaded to the Cube Creator X community (the Plaza) to be shared with anyone looking for their next challenging stage to conquer.
Galactic Defence Squadron – Galactic Defence Squadron is a top-down endless twin-stick shooter built in Unreal Engine 4, your only goal is to defend the mining vessel Ursa Major from wave upon wave of attacks!
With an amazing soundtrack, explosive visuals and simple controls, Galactic Defence Squadron is an addictive and challenging shooter which harks back to arcade classics of old.
- Endless waves of enemies that increase in difficulty & number the further you progress
- Collect Asteroid Gold to replenish your health or load the Ursa Major’s super powered Solar Cannon
- Every game is different, enemies spawn in different locations and will vary their attacks each time.
- Different enemy types mean you need a clear strategy, go for the ships attacking the Ursa Major or defend yourself first?
- A glorious soundtrack from up and coming musician Harry Burt
- Tutorial mode to ease you into the action
- Addictive gameplay, can you beat your high score?
Garfield Kart Furious Racing – Garfield, the famous lasagna-loving cat is back to take on Jon, Odie and company in a no-holds-barred racing game!
Choose your character and kart according to their characteristics and your driving style, get off the starting line first and control skids to outrun your opponents. Use crazy bonus objects, like the Pillow or the Magic Wand, to gain an edge and get over the finishing line first. Are you lazy like Garfield? Take shortcuts to overtake the other racers with the Spring!
Race your friends in local mode or online, with up to eight players on 16 iconic circuits from the world of Garfield.
Garfield Kart Furious Racing will be available Nov. 19th.
Go! Fish Go! – WARNING! The fish are escaping!
Even fish lose their patience and try to escape from the aquarium. A team of five amazing fish embark on a daring adventure to escape from their young oppressors.
Help them to trick and lose the pursuers. Every second counts.
Speed, reflexes and wit are what count. Avoid getting caught in a net and escape your way to freedom!
Don’t hesitate – start the game and save the five cute fish from being put back into the aquarium.
They’re counting on you!
Available Nov. 15th.
Labyrinth of the Witch – Rogue-like as you like!
A simple dungeon exploration RPG that anyone can play!
Strategically use a multitude of items to tackle ever-changing dungeons.
A Rogue-like for Anyone and Everyone
This simple, easy-to-play dungeon exploration RPG is free of difficult game mechanics.
Speedrun Faster than Anyone!
Built for the speedrunners, take on the Speedrun Dungeon armed with only your wits (no starting items!) and find your own gear!
Pixel Art at its Best
State-of-the-art pixel art and animations bring your adventures to life!
League of the Shield – League of the Shield is an arcade game for up to 4 players.
Defend your fortress against moving balls using your trustworthy shield. Try to beat every other player to be crowned king.
Mars Power Industries – A feel good resource management game about human colonization of Mars.
“Congratulations on your first tiny colony! Taking the post of Plumber/Electrician must be tough out there, we know how lonely it might get and you probably miss your family.
Don’t worry! We provide music. No silence in space. Studies show employees exhibit high degree of stress when surrounded by silence, so it is to be avoided. The pleasant soothing sounds of distant synth music will calm you right away… and continue calming you through the years… Imagine a spaceship slowly moving through endless black pudding, with no one on board but you and the lights.
But the lights are broken.
That’s the point – please fix the lights!”
Set up power plants and supply power to your colony. Take your time and use strategy to get things up and running in proper order. Overcome obstacles the red planet throws your way and uncover an extraterrestrial mystery!
- No high scores, no pressure. Only space. Just you and your tiny colony.
- 80+ interesting puzzles on various difficulties, you’ll never feel stuck!
- Strange science fiction story told without words! What’s the big Mars Mystery?
Available Nov. 15th.
Munchkin: Quacked Quest – COOPERATE TO BETTER BETRAY!
Dive into Munchkin: Quacked Quest and re-discover the parody, puns, and humor from the hit card game Munchkin by Steve Jackson. Gather gold, throw your foes (and friends) into sacrifice pits, collect ducks, eliminate the monsters—from reanimated skeletons to the Potted Plant and even the Plutonium Dragon—and reach the highest level to win the game! After all, there’s only one spot at the top and you just found a chainsaw…
Sometimes the enemy is next to you on the couch.
Gather your best friends, or enemies (doesn’t matter, you’ll turn on each other either way), and take down the rampaging hordes of monsters! Beat your “allies” to the treasure and gear up with legendary weapons such as the Rat-on-a-Stick, a Scepter that sends love or a Flare Gun.. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin: Quacked Quest can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can be the first to grab the ducks.
…HEY, THAT’S MY DUCK!
Not afraid of chickens and trolls? Do you enjoy smashing random objects for loot? Are you eager to vanquish epic bosses and betray your friends? In either the solo or local multiplayer mode, you race through randomly generated dungeons and overcome increasingly bizarre challenges. Choose from four different races and classes and unleash their special skills at the right moment to gain an advantage over your opponents. The mix between accessible, yet rich, gameplay and a leveling race offers intense and skill-based brawling action.
…I SAID DROP THE DUCK, BOB!
Trust the Wight Brothers and their Fabulous Dungeonarium Machine (FDM™©) to generate unique dungeons filled with deadly traps, dangerous enemies and magnificent ducks. Every adventure will be enhanced by random modifiers. The more victories you claim, the more possibilities will be added to your game.
Main gameplay features:
- Play solo or with up to four players in couch mode and adventure through deadly dungeons where enemies lurk. Be careful, sometimes the most dangerous enemy is sitting right next to you…
- Be the fastest, the most cunning, or the most effective at accomplishing the crazy objectives of each dungeon: capture ducks, slay monsters, defeat bosses, while throwing your friends/foes into pits and smashing furniture… everything you wish you could have done at your cousin’s wedding.
- Four races and four classes available: become a fashionable Orc Priest, a grumpy Dwarf Wizard, or dozens of other combinations. (Management will deny any liability in case of a botched spell or missing limb.)
- More than 20 weapons to wield for hitting, cutting, shooting, hugging, burning, smashing or knocking down more than 15 different enemies—or friends. Just in case, you know…they get in your way. And if you want to hit harder, run faster, or be even more annoying to the other players, there are nine almost-lethal items to choose from.
- Randomly generated dungeons for infinite replay value! You will never need to purchase another game. Ever. #MarketingDPTApproves
- Customized experience: choose player mode and game duration and let the back-stabbing, loot-grabbing, slaying, and betraying commence!
HA HA! THE DUCK IS MINE! MINE!!!
Available Nov. 19th.
Overlanders – Battle it out in 5 PLAYER MULTIPLAYER or rage through the CAMPAIGN. Overlanders delivers the futuristic, competitive racing experience of your dreams. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS and tear up the tracks together.
- Try our arsenal of weapons, while mastering the mesmerizing, stunning tracks of other planets.
- The high-speed hover physics lets you clear the track with insane speed and feel.
- Upgrade and master the unique racers to suit your style.
- Shields, turbos, missiles and traps you got them all, with multiple online and offline game modes.
- Rush to victory in MONSTER HUNT a unique game mode, never seen in combat racing games before.
Perils of Baking – Perils of Baking is a 2D platforming love letter to its retro inspirations.
You play as the younger of two brothers, famous for their baking. It’s up to you to stop your brother’s evil plans as he has given in to a dark artifact.
Over the 40 main levels in the game you will master driving a minecart, flying a balloon, swimming, baking, reversed gravity and more.
True Bakers will discover all the bonus rooms and beat the levels in Secret Land.
- Experience a classic retro-style 2D platforming game
- Play through 40 main levels and discover all bonus rooms and secrets
- Collect food to power up and gain new abilities
- Defeat a large variety of enemies and challenging boss encounters
- Casual gameplay, suitable for the whole family
Push the Crate – Push The Crate – A classic Arcade Puzzle Game from a new perspective and 300 puzzles to solve.
You are looking for a logistical challenge?
Look no further! Push the Crate is a 3D transport puzzle game with 300 level with varying degrees of difficulty. From kid friendly challenges to a real logistical mastermind – Push the Crate has puzzles for everyone.
All you need to do is to transport the crates to their target positions and make sure you won’t get stuck.
Raining Blobs –Raining Blobs is a fast-paced arcade puzzle game based around matching falling blobs. This game will put both your fingers and mind to a test of raw skill.
- Arcade, Tournament, Endless Battle and Puzzle modes that can be played solo, with friends and CPU players with 6 levels of difficulty.
- Crush your competition with up to 8 player in local co-op and versus modes divided in teams. Up to 16 players with CPUs.
- Reach level 100 in non battle Arcade mode and chase high score.
- Advance your way through fierce battles in Tournament mode, unravel the story and unlock hidden final boss.
- Solve all mind-bending puzzles in Puzzle mode.
- Collect a wide selection of challenging and rewarding achievements.
- Secure your position as the undisputed master by rising to the top of the leaderboards in all game modes.
- A lot of useful stats.
- Unlockable gallery of cute protagonists inspired by anime style art.
- Many settings and gameplay variations. Rebindable controls.
- Varied original soundtrack.
- Match replays.
Available Nov. 15th.
Rocket Wars – Shoot, Blast, Nuke, Shred, Lazer! Do all this to your opponents and more! High octane party gaming for 4 players!
Rocket Wars is a fast-paced couch party game for up to 4 players.
6 different game modes will keeps the game fresh and challenging.
12 different spaceships with unique stats lets you play according to your own playstyle.
You can play FFA, 2v2 or entirely against AI opponents.
Enjoy both pvp and coop with your friends!
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child – Experience an interactive gothic horror novel!
LOOK FOR CLUES TO THE WHEREABOUTS OF YOUR FATHER!
As the protagonist tries to locate her missing father, a clue leads her to the train station next to Baronet Steameyer’s mansion and factory.
- USE YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITIES!
- Scarlett possesses a remarkable gift that enables her to see where her father resided and traveled in the past.
- SOLVE THE RIDDLES OF A VICTORIAN RESIDENCE!
- Scarlett hopes to find her father while exploring Steameyer’s mansion. However, the huge house hides terrifying secrets and dreadful mysteries.
- LEARN THE TRUTH HIDDEN IN THE DARK PAST!
- What connects the heroine to the Steameyer family, and what dramatic fate befell the mysterious heiress to their fortune? Help Scarlett learn the truth!
Some Distant Memory – Rebuild their memories. Relive their lives. The future ends without the past.
Some Distant Memory is a hand-drawn story exploration game set 300 years after the apocalypse. You play an archaeologist named Professor Zay, joined by her companion, ARORA, a centuries-old AI capable of recreating human memories from scanned relics.
Sparklite – Gear up for Adventure
Sparklite is an action-adventure set in the whimsical and ever-changing land of Geodia. Battle foes in top-down action using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear. Explore dangerous corners of the procedurally generated world, take down titans of the mining industry, and harness the power of Sparklite!
Everything in the world of Geodia is tied together by Sparklite… it’s the life force of the planet, and the inhabitants have learned how to channel it safely. The blue, glowing ore can be harnessed providing a low-level, rechargeable power source. Or, for those brave or greedy enough, it can be consumed for a surge of power with grave consequences. Geodia’s self-titled “Baron” has devised a plot to mine the world’s Sparklite core to meet his own ends. Mining Sparklite in large quantities, the Baron repurposes the ore to fuel his powerful war machines, but the pollution from the consumed Sparklite is corrupting the world. Animals have turned into violent monsters, and the environment is rotting away.
The stricken land of Geodia has a natural defense in its Sparklite core. Periodically, the core causes a Disruption which rearranges the world, setting back the Baron’s efforts. Our heroine, Ada, must stop the Baron before he can obtain the core and gain the power to create a new world in which he has ultimate power. A plucky mechanic, Ada will need to use her cunning and skills to defeat the Baron’s henchmen across five distinct zones. Ada will have to work with Geodia’s weird and wonderful inhabitants if she’s to face the Baron and put paid to his deadly plans before it’s too late.
Our hero, Ada, must travel to each zone of the world to shut down the Baron’s Digsites before it’s too late..
- Stunning visuals – Intricate pixel art aesthetic inspired by retro classics
- Original soundtrack – GameCube inspired soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend)
- Explore the world of Sparklite – Five beautiful, procedurally generated biomes
- Invent your arsenal – Invent gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
- Battle bosses – Take on the Baron Mining Corp and its formidable gremlin Titans
- Meet the locals – Befriend the people of Geodia and help build The Refuge
- Hunt collectibles – Discover collectibles scattered throughout the world
- Buddy up! – Rescue Ada’s robotic sidekick to play local assistive co-op with a friend
Squidgies Takeover – The adorable Squidgies need your help to conquer the galaxy in this puzzle game full of diverse powerups, levels, and challenges!
You control the Squidgies, hapless little blobs of adorableness, that need your help to escape their Momma’s tentacles and make their new home on planets across the galaxy.
Find creative solutions to each level’s puzzles by making the Squidgies swing, fling, float, splat, stretch into tubes, and turn metallic. Some Squidgie powers can be combined together for even more mind-bending puzzle-solving techniques!
Get enough Squidgies into the portal, and you’ll takeover all three planets — enough room for even the most active Squidgie. Are you skilled enough to conquer them all? Try hard enough, you might even find some bonus planets to invade.
There are over 80 levels (and more on the way), each with their own unique feats to complete and highscores to beat.
There’s more replayability than you can shake a Squidgie at. Note: please don’t shake the Squidgies — they’re sensitive!
Still There – How Far is Far Enough?
STILL THERE is a story-driven psychological adventure game about lingering grief, technical puzzles, wacky AIs and dark humour. Evade the past, welcome oblivion, make the perfect Italian coffee.
LEARN THE TRUTH
After receiving an emergency radio transmission, the routines of an isolated space-lighthouse keeper and his AI companion are broken forever. Confront, console and confess through dialogues with rich and compelling characters. A classic, humane, sci-fi mystery.
SOLVE CHALLENGING PUZZLES
You’ll earn a living as Karl Hamba, sole operator of The Bento; monitoring and repairing its core systems alongside Gorky, your on-board artificial intelligence. Study your environment to understand the complex functions of the station, report back to your inept employers and discover your true purpose.
PASS THE TIME
In between your daily tasks you’ll find plenty to occupy yourself with. Challenge Gorky to a game of chess, nurture a pet tuatara and recycle your own urine into another “delicious” meal. The Bento is brimming with detail and interesting ways to interact with everything you see.
Available Nov. 20th.
Sudoku Relax 3 Autumn Leaves – Let your mind take a break and refresh itself to the mind-soothing effects of Sudoku.
Let your mind take a break and refresh itself to the mind-soothing effects of Sudoku Relax 3.
The popular “Sudoku Relax” title is coming out with a sequel, “Sudoku Relax 3”.
This new title is filled with warm autumn colors and brings a sense of calm.
Choose from EASY, NORMAL, or HARD modes with over 300 puzzles.
Exercise your brain and wind down to the relaxing gameplay and music.
Solving puzzles unlocks new backgrounds and music tracks.
The game contains 3 backgrounds and 3 music tracks.
You can choose to pause the game at any time and continue playing at your convenience.
Simple touch controls make playing easy.
Tactical Mind 2 – The Battle of the Tactical Minds is on…again!
Enjoy the classic brain-teasing challenges offered by Chess but with entirely new rules and concepts to discover. Tactical Mind is one of the most innovative 1vs1 board games and you can now play the sequel – with 30 stages, enhanced visuals and brand new layouts to twist your perceptions!
The aim of every match is to reach and disable your opponent’s Crystal. Spawn pawns, place them wisely, level them up and outsmart the other player with the right moves…sound simple so far, right? Except you will have to share the Energy costs of any action with the other player! Whatever you do or purposely don’t do will have a positive or negative Energy impact on your enemy’s turn. That’s where the real battle of the brains is. Ready to think carefully and show off your Tactical Mind?
Features of Tactical Mind 2:
- The sequel of a popular and innovative game, with new visuals, maps and layouts (3D, spheres…)
- For Chess, Checkers and tactical/strategy board game lovers
- Innovative problem solving mechanics that let you adapt on the fly
- A large variety of possibilities to outsmart your opponent
- Share Energy costs with your enemy to spawn, upgrade and attack Pawns
- Single Player Campaign to progressively sharpen your skills
- AI in three difficulty modes, the “Hard” one being very clever
- Local Multiplayer – challenge a friend in each of the 30 various stages
Available Nov. 15th.
Woven – Explore a woollen world with two unlikely heroes and discover why the world is being threatened by metal insects.
Glitch is a metal firefly that has lost its memory and identity.
Was Stuffy left behind? Where did all these machines suddenly come from? And what does Glitch have to do with any of this?
Join them on their journey through a world of wool, fabric and hidden dangers.
The world of Woven is filled with obstacles and challenges.You will have to find blueprints of animals to modify Stuffy’s shape and abilities.
Elephant legs may be strong, but rabbit legs can jump. For every situation there is something that fits.
Keep an eye out for hidden paths while you explore the world.
Find secrets that reveal the forgotten history of the world.
- Your Stuffy, your style. Customize Stuffy, with different body parts and fabrics.
- Over a hundred different hidden fabrics to discover.
- Mix and match, a selection of different animal blueprints each with their own skillset.
- Experience a fully handcrafted world.
- Multiple worlds, each with their own unique ambience, soundtrack and story.
- An epic adventure, told through rhyme.
- And much more.
Available Nov. 15th.
WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship – The WRC championship is the most challenging motor racing competition in the world.
With the new dynamic weather system, climatic conditions have true-to-life effects: rain and snowfall is now an important game feature as variable traction, different set-ups for each stage, tyre choice and shrewd use of the weather forecasting team all need to be considered.
The single-player Career mode has been rebuilt from the ground up: calendar management, R&D to improve performance, staff recruitment and management (mechanics, engineers, medical and weather teams, finance manager, etc.).
For multiplayer, weekly challenges and WRC eSports return, but the challenge and competition is now even stiffer.
With 50 teams, 14 rallies and over 100 special stages in the 2019 season, WRC 8 has the deepest content ever included in an off-road racing game.
Available Nov. 19th.
Zumba Burn It Up! – Spark the Dance Party + Ignite the Burn
Everyone’s favorite dance party is back! Zumba® is a global movement that brings the fun to fitness with over 15 million people taking weekly classes across 186 countries.
Get your fix of the Zumba® program anytime, anywhere with high-energy routines and hip-shaking jams including chart-topping hits and Zumba originals. Use the Joy-Con™ controllers to track your movements and get rewarded for dancing with energy and flair.
- Over 30 Songs: Dance to today’s top hits including “I Like It” (Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin) and “Level Up” (Ciara) plus pulsating Zumba® original tracks, guaranteed to get you moving.
- Choose Your Dance Style: Pick the intensity of your workout with a choice of fresh new routines and classic favorites including exhilarating dance styles from around the world.
- Superstar Instructors: Learn from the best! Real life superstar instructors keep you motivated and on track.
- Stunning Live-Action Visuals: Keep it cool with stylish locations with stunning live-action visuals that respond to how you play and reward your efforts.
- Workout on the Move: Workout at home or on-the-go! No excuses – now you can fit in your favorite dance-fitness class anytime, anywhere.
- Spark the Dance Party: Up to 4 players can join the fun!
- Real Fitness Results: Choose from 30 classes that suit your fitness levels, set personal goals and share your achievements with friends.
Available Nov. 19th.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
Turkey, Please! – It’s up to YOU to save Thanksgiving!
It is Thanksgiving Day, and you are looking forward to a delicious turkey dinner with all the fixings. But it won’t happen on its own!
With your cousins tearing around the house, Uncle Leon trying to watch the game, and your little brother being his usual annoying self, dinner may never be ready.
Looks like it’s up to YOU to save the holiday!
- Classic adventure game fun.
- Explore and interact within a lighthearted and humorous world.
- Use your wits and a bit of mischief to solve puzzles.
- Try for a high score in the “Fat Dragon” mini-game.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.