Adventure Space Shooter Sequel Continues Galactic Battles on New Platforms
EL SEGUNDO, CALIF. – July 13, 2018 – Ready thrusters, set phasers, and prepare for dimensional space clashes in GALAK-Z: Variant S for Nintendo Switch and GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile for iOS and Android devices. GungHo Online Entertainment America (GOEA) and 17-BIT are bringing its new free space mech shooter games on the go.
As a follow-up to the original, GALAK-Z: Variant S and GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile offer players a first-class space roamer adventure with premier galactic weapons and interface on the Nintendo Switch. GALAK-Z: Variant S includes intuitive controls for the Nintendo Switch while GALAK-Z: Variant Mobilecreates an optimum touch-screen experience. Both versions have a story-driven campaign and intense combat for players to voyage through the universe at hyperspeed. Players can collect upgrades, salvage, relics, and Bots to max out their spaceship’s potential and boost their Mech’s combat effectiveness to become the highest ranked pilot in the galaxy.
“After the popularity of GALAK-Z Variant S at E3, we’re excited to bring this unique space shooter to both Switch and mobile devices,” said Jake Kazdal, CEO and founder of 17-BIT. “With a carefully selected design interface that brings new level of dynamic interaction for both longtime fans and newcomers, players on these new platforms will get to navigate through strategically crafted levels, notable mech customizations, and tense asynchronous battles.”
GALAK-Z Variant S and GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile include:
- To Infinity and Be Gone – Vanquish the galaxy’s most dubious enemies and fight your way through the Baron’s army of Imperial goons as you juke, blast, and hack your way through tightly-packed, beautifully-crafted environments with your nimble piloting skills
- Galactic Mech Battles – Transform into a Mech and take on the galaxy with your trusty laser sword in gripping, close-quarters combat
- Go, Fight, Win! – Clash with player-created squads in the Bot Battle League and earn trophies to reap better rewards in asynchronous multiplayer
- Another Man’s Trash… – Collect salvage, relics, and Bots scattered across the cosmos to upgrade your spaceship and Mech to maximize your combat-readiness
- Portable Action – Experience true gaming thrills as you blast and survive through a rich campaign with over a hundred endlessly replayable missions all on the Nintendo Switch and iOS and Android devices
More information about GungHo Online Entertainment America can be found atwww.gunghoonline.com.
From 7/12, 10 AM UTC – 7/26, 9:59 AM UTC, we’ll be hosting our Daily Login Bonus Launch Event! You’ll get a special daily bonus of 5 Crash Coins every day you log in while the event is active. Login in every day of the event to collect them all! These bonuses will help you repair your ships, or even recruit new Bots for your team.
Note: Longtime players might see more than 5 Crash Coins on some days due to also receiving cumulative login bonuses.