Superslime Edition Patch is coming to Nintendo Switchtm and Steam
What does that mean exactly? That means you’ll have access to a brand new campaign expanding the game’s content by 30% and Nintendo Switch™ owners will be able to get it for 50% off, while on Steam it’s 40% off!
Are you ready for the ultimate version of Slime-san, one of the best action platformers out there? Fabraz’ Superslime Edition patch contains every content patch released thus far! That includes two brand new campaigns, tons of levels and more! In addition to that, Slime-san will be discounted by 50% for two entire weeks! There’s no better time to buy this content monster than now, it contains fun for hundreds of hours!
With the Superslime Edition, you’ll get more Slime-san than ever before: Escape a giant worm’s innards, play two crazy additional adventures and some brand-new levels that weren’t available on other platforms before. It includes over 150 challenging levels (plus NG+) and an insane amount of features (see below) as well as a great selection of mini-games, which will take you back to the good old days of gaming.
Compete in the online rankings by completing levels as fast possible! Show everyone your top-notch gaming skills! Speaking of top-notch, did you know that the controls of Slime-san: Superslime Edition are tighter than Robin Hood’s tights?! True Story!
Check out the Superslime Edition Trailer
For collectors, Slime-san also offers some additional cool goodies like vinyls and fluffy plushies (Both available on GameFairy.io!)
What?! You’re still not convinced? Then how about this: Slime-san, according to metacritic, is currently ranked as the 31st best Switch game of 2017 and is among the top 15 best releases on the Xbox One and Playstation 4 in the last 90 days!
Huh?! You need EVEN more convincing? Well how about this:
85/100 – Playstation Universe
90/100 – TheXboxHub
88/100 – XboxAddict
90/100 – Nintendolife
90/100 – Cubed3
80/100 – Playstation Official Magazine UK
Enjoy Slime-san’s slimetastic adventure, collect hundreds of apples, achieve-ments and other collectibles and… don’t swim in stomach acid! That one’s important. And also self-evident, no?
Awards & Recognition
- Sony Playstation: Digital Gem (June 2018)
- Sony Playstation: Player’s Choice Nominee (June 2018)
- IGN: Best Platformer of 2017 – Finalist (December 2017)
- IGN: Top 25 Switch Games (November 2017)
- Making Games: Best Newcomer (October 2017)
- Official Selection of Pax Rising (September 2017)
- Part of the Smithsonian Arcade Selection (July 2017)
- Exhibited at the National Videogame Arcade (May 2017)
- Debut Title on the Humble Bundle Monthly (April 2017)
- Best of in Pax East by Marooner’s Rock (March 2017)
- Member of Swiss Games Delegation (December 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Berlin (December 2016)
- Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee (November 2016)
- Semi-finalist @ Game Development World Championship (October 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Tel Aviv (September 2016)
- Official Selection of the Gamescom Indie Arena Booth (August 2016)
About Slime-san: Superslime Edition
Slime-san: Superslime Edition includes all three major campaigns as well as some brand new, exclusive levels and features!
Mama’s Madness: You’ve been swallowed by a giant worm! Your goal is to platform yourself through its intestines back out its mouth before you get digested!
Blackbird’s Kraken: You were about to take a vacation with your family and got eaten whole by a giant Kraken?! Once more you’ll need to jump, slime & slide your way out!
Sheeple’s Sequel: Sheeple believes he’s an NPC in a video game and decides to recode himself as the villain! Can you beat his mind-bending levels?
Superslime Edition packs an extra 10 exclusive levels where you can play as Grandpa-san himself! It also includes a “Dynamic Colors” feature that alters the game’s color palette to a unique one for each world. Slime-san’s more colorful than ever!
Features (ok, it became quite extensive…)
- – Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- – No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- – Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- – Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- – Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- – A game filled with content: 150 levels made out of more than 600 rooms combined with 150 new game+ levels totaling to a staggering 300 levels and 1000 rooms!
- – Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- – Collect partially-digested collectibles to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- – Altogether 7 different mini-games – get your quarters and hit the arcade!
- – Customize your own house, style and furnish it to your heart’s content!
- – Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- – Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- – Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- – Exciting mechanics like the submarine mode, acid bubbles and suction cups!
- – Switch to different characters with complete new play styles: Shadow, Marble and Grandpa-san!
- – Several cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- – Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould, Mischa Perella… Over 10 composers contributed several songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!
- – “Dynamic Colors” Feature that will alter the game’s color palette to a unique one for each world!
- – Button Mapping: Remap all of your controls to your liking!
- – HUE Slider: Entirely change the color palette of the game!
- – Reduce Eye Strain: An option in case the game was too harsh for you!
- – Easy Tutorial: Accessible at any time for a gameplay refresher!
- And there’s much more, trust me!
Slime-san’s story in a (very large) nutshell. Just remember one thing: Escape!
More great stuff on slime-san.com!