The race will start on November 14th, 2019!
Paris, 11th October 2019 – Following the release of two iteration (respectively in 2017 and 2018), Eden Games and Microids will soon take the players even further in the racing world, thanks to Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition. Eager to discover what to expect with this upcoming addition to the franchise? It could be summarized by a huge playground with more than 250 races and of course the opportunity to drive more Porsche in breathtaking environments!
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition will be available November 14, 2019 on Nintendo Switch.
In addition to the 3 Porsches already available in Gear.Club Unlimited 2, this new game will feature 3 new models:
- 718 Type 982 Cayman GT4
- 911 Type 992 Carrera
- 911 Turbo Type 930
- Series 1: the player will be loaned the « 718 Type 982 Cayman GT4 » car and will win it by finishing at the first place of the series.
- Series 2: the player will be loaned the « 911 Type 992 Carrera » car and will win it by finishing at the first place of the series.
- Series 3: the player will be loaned a Porsche car already present in the initial game and will win the « 911 Turbo Type 930 » by finishing at the first place of the series.
Note: it will also be possible to get the first two models with the money earned in game. For the third model, very rare, has to be won through the Porsche Series.
Owners of Gear.Club Unlimited 2 game will be able to purchase the content of the Porsche Edition on the Nintendo eShop.
New content will be added in Gear.Club Unlimited 2:
- A new campaign mode: the « Porsche Series » and its seasonal Flow
- Mythical Porsche cars from the famous German manufacturer playable in all game modes
- All Club Unlimited 2’s DLCs
DLC contents :
- Arrows Pack
- Ford Mustang GT 2015 Police
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ahoy
- Jaguar F-Type R Elite GTS
- Stickers Board “Arrows”
- Checker Pack
- BMW M4 Coupe Wave
- Dodge Challenger Menthol Green
- Lotus Exige S English Racing
- Stickers Board “Checker”
- Hazard Pack
- Dodge Challenger Sheriff
- BMW Z4 Rodster Red Camo
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé Paint Stroke
- Sticker Board “Hazard”
- Wings Pack
- BMW M4 Coupé Loyal 1
- Dodge Challenger Ignition
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ottanta
- Sticker Board “Wings”
- Free Pack
- Dodge Challenger Shark Fin
- Ford Mustang GT 2015 GT 300
About Gear.Club Unlimited 2:
With a vast area to explore, Gear.Club Unlimited 2 offers more than 1800 miles of tracks, on the mountainside, through a nature park, in the middle of the desert or along the coast, as well as 250 races, including championships, missions and challenges. Players will have to use their driving skills to master several types of races: asphalt, icy conditions or rally (sand, dirt and snowy roads).
As you progress through the races, admire the growing collection of cars in your personal garage. Gear Club Unlimited 2 has more than 50 licensed cars from the world’s most famous manufacturers, such as the Porsche 718 Boxster, 918 Spyder, 911 GT2RS, Dodge Viper, Lotus 3-Eleven or McLaren 720s. Personalize them and make them unique! You can change their appearance with the paint and bodywork or change their driving performance with engine tuning.
No more borders. Drive with freedom!
- Genre: Racing
- Players: 1-4 players splitscreen // 1-8 players local Lan // 1-8 players online
- Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
- Release date: November 14th, 2019
- Developed by: Eden Games
- Published by: Microids
- Support: Nintendo Switch
- Ratings: PEGI 3 – ESRB E for everyone – USK 0
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition is developed by Eden Games and published by Microïds. It will be available for the Nintendo Switch both in physical and digital versions on November 14, 2019.