In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition – You are Geralt of Rivia, mercenary monster slayer. At your disposal is every tool of the trade: razor-sharp swords, lethal mixtures, stealthy crossbows and powerful combat magic. Before you stands a war-torn, monster-infested continent you can explore at will.
Your current contract?
Tracking down the Child of Prophecy, a living weapon that can alter the shape of the world.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition will be available on Oct. 15th.
Overwatch: Legendary Edition – Join the fight for the future in the world of Overwatch, and choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers and oddities. Bend time, defy physics and unleash a dizzying array of extraordinary powers and weapons.
Engage your enemies in iconic locations from around the globe in the ultimate team-based shooter*.
Overwatch: Legendary Edition will be available on Oct. 15th.
Little Town Hero – The story is set in an isolated village on the edge of the world.
The only gate leading outside is heavily guarded by a castle, and the villagers are not allowed to leave. One day, a “Monster” appears in the village, shocking everyone because, until then, no one knew such creatures existed.
The protagonist is able to fight it using a mysterious Red stone he found in the coalmines.
In the course of his defense of the village, he gradually unravels secrets of how the stones and the monsters came to be… Little Town Hero will be available on Oct. 16th.
Killer Queen Black – Fight for your hive in this strategic team platformer with three ways to win. Hop on the snail, hoard berries or wipe out the enemy’s queen to claim victory. Killer Queen Black will be available on Oct. 11.
A Knight’s Quest – Play as Rusty, a clumsy adventurer who accidentally sets about the end of the world. Solve mind-bending puzzles, defeat huge bosses & platform your way through this action-adventure.
Rusty begins his adventure with just a trusty sword and basic shield, but he’ll soon unlock ‘Spirit Powers’ – spectacular abilities which have the power to transform not only himself but also the world around him.
Harness the powers of Fire, Ice and Time to devastating effect, using them to conquer enemies in battle or solve environmental puzzles.
- A massive action-adventure set in a breathtaking open world
- Meet a huge cast of hilarious characters
- Pull off epic combos with a simple-to-use combat system
- Explore the world in style as you wall-run, grind and leap through each vast area
- Colossal bosses. And we mean colossal.
Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Editions – Includes all downloadable content and expansion packs Over 200 hours of combined role playing adventure!
Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. Soon you discover there are other forces at work, far more sinister than you could ever imagine…
Since its original release in 1998, Baldur’s Gate has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Running on an upgraded and improved version of the Infinity Engine, Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition includes the original Baldur’s Gate adventure, the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion, and all-new content including three new party members.
Available Oct. 15th.
Bibi & Tina at the horse farm – Enjoy exciting adventures at Martinshof!
Ride Amadeus, Sabrina and eight other horses as Bibi or Tina. Explore the expansive grounds around Martinshof and Falkenstein Castle on horseback. Whether you’re walking, trotting, galloping or jumping, show what you’ve got in varied horse races of different lengths and difficulties! Wild adventures await you!
- Take on 18 challenging riding missions
- Improve your skills in the best time challenge
- Take relaxing rides in the open game world
- Find and collect hidden objects to unlock new content
- Take beautiful photos of the environment for your photo album
- Ten different horses to choose from
- Six mini-games: feeding, hoof care, grooming, showering, massaging, dressing up
- Thrilling races: orientation, checkpoint, steeplechase, trail, slalom and pursuit
Billy Bomber – Think, build, explode and finish the next levels – become a bomb!
Use your imagination and creativity to pass levels in this fun.
Your goal is to transport Billy’s pyrotechnic to the exit using dynamites and springs. You can place them on the map wherever you want, then watch your TNT explode and send Billy into space! Billy Billy is not going to move anywhere, but the explosive dynamite should be the right motivation for him. The game contains 25 different stages, each of which can be completed in many ways.
Will you only use TNT, or maybe you’ll build a complicated spring sequence?
Just be creative and help Billy Bomber, a TNT specialist at his work!
Contraptions – Contraptions is a physics based puzzle game with a fun cartoony look and feel to it.
How many steps does it take to change a light bulb? If your answer is 10 or more, then you are ready for “Contraptions” – a game where the goal is to fix whacky contraptions that perform simple tasks in indirect and convoluted ways, Rube Goldberg style.
Use camels as trampolines, champagne bottles as cannons, balloons to lift objects, fireworks wheels to drive conveyor belts, magnets to attract metal objects, and many more gadgets to solve the puzzles and clear the levels.
- Solve over 100 wacky puzzles across 5 different worlds.
- Create an unlimited number of your own levels and challenge a friend to try to beat it.
- Use a plethora of goofy gadgets from scissors to washing-line pegs.
- Complete the levels in multiple ways…get as bonkers and creative as you like.
On every level there are a number of objects and monsters…The goal is to rid the level of the monsters.
This can be achieved in different ways…The objects are affected by the laws of physics and play a key part in solving the puzzle. The objects form a “contraption” which are placed in such a way, which creates a chain reaction that will wipe out all monsters. The catch is that the contraption is broken – some objects are not in the right place. Your goal is to fix the contraption. You do this, by repositioning, flipping, or connecting the different objects.
When the level starts “time is frozen”, gravity doesn’t affect the objects and all machines or gadgets are not running. During this time you can move things around, connect things, flip things, in order to make the chain reaction work. Once you are done, you set things in motion (unfreeze time) by pressing the Play button and watch things play out.
If you did everything correctly the chain reaction will wipe out all monsters and you will progress to the next level. If your solution is not correct, you can pause the contraption and fiddle with the objects again.
Some of the gadgets are activated by igniting them, other by touching, pushing or pulling them. Some gadgets work on their own, while other gadgets must be connected together to function. For example in order for the conveyor belt to turn, it must be connected to an active engine, using a belt. Likewise in order for the laser gun to fire a laser, the trigger must be connected with a rope, to a moving object, like a car.
There dozens of ways you can rid the levels of the monsters. It all depends on what objects are you presented with. The simplest way is if the monster is pushed off the edge of a platform and falls off the screen. Other ways include cutting a rope holding a heavy object, which will smash the monster; pulling a rope, connected to a laser gun; igniting the engine of a rocket with a lighter in which the monster is in, etc.
The solution is achieved through chain reactions, Rube Goldberg style. For example: in order to shoot the monster with a laser, you might have to connect a rope to the trigger, the other end to a rocket. You will need to ignite the engine of the rocket, which will pull the rope, which will trigger the laser gun, which will ultimately eliminate the monster. The more you progress through the game, the more complex the new puzzles become.
Crazy Mini Golf Arcade – It’s time to get into the mini swing of things with Crazy Mini Golf 2! Choose from 4 differently themed worlds and 18 fun and challenging holes in each world.
With the ability to customize your golf avatar from your head to your shoes with thousands of possibilities, great multiplayer mode, this might possibly be the most fun you’ve ever had on a miniature golf course!
The Kidz Sports crew is back in their craziest sports adventure yet. Crazy Golf features four complete courses, for a total of 72 holes of putt-putt fun. Choose from multiple game modes to play alone for with friends.
- 72 larger-than-life holes with bright colorful interactive levels
- Four exciting new courses including Waicoco Islands, Volcano Beach, Jungle Temple, Teekee Moon.
- Engage in single player or multiplayer championships to see who is the ultimate crazy golf champion?
- Single-Player Championship Mode – Hone your skills in the single player challenge.
Available Oct. 14th.
Daemon X Machina DLC – Enhance your DAEMON X MACHINA experience with an expanding selection of downloadable content. With a wealth of options available, there’s something for every Reclaimer!
New DLC Available Oct. 11th.
DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS – Doraemon meets Story of Seasons in this new, fresh take on farming!
Japan’s adored Doraemon franchise comes to Nintendo Switch™ in Story of Seasons (formerly known as Harvest Moon), a beloved farming simulation series lasting over 20 years.
The setting is Natura, and at the center of this land is the mystical Big Tree. Doraemon and friends will each take on a role to help out around town!
The theme of this experience is creating bonds with the town residents, and while doing so, enjoying the heart-warming interactions through each character and the part they play in the story.
But building a farm and raising horses and cattle like in other Story of Seasons games isn’t the only thing to do. Explore the town of Natura, go on adventures, catch bugs and much much more! Fans of the Doraemon series will also be happy to know that Doraemon’s gadgets can be used to assist you in your new, everyday life!
Enjoy the nostalgia of Doraemon and Story of Seasons while helping Noby live his farm life in this unique, lovable land!
Available Oct. 11th.
Duped – Explore a cold, dark cave. Solve puzzles to get up, and get out. Find yourself.
Duped explores themes of loneliness, isolation and identity, through a 2D action/puzzle platformer. Control a square on its journey to escape the cave it has found itself in. Create clones, control them, flip switches, build bodies out of your friends, get kicked around like a ragdoll. All of this awaits you, in Duped.
- Over 40 levels
- Physics based puzzles
- Minimalist story
Eliza – Eliza is a story about an AI therapist, the people who develop it, and the people who use it.
After abandoning her high-powered tech career and a mysterious three-year absence, Evelyn Ishino-Aubrey resurfaces working as a proxy for a virtual counseling app called Eliza. Her job consists solely of reading a script provided to her in real-time by an AI, leaving her no autonomy over what she says. Is Eliza a technological marvel that brings therapy to those who otherwise couldn’t access it? Or is it an ineffective replacement and another vector for technology companies to gain control over our lives and humanity?
As she reconnects with people from her past and gets to know the ordinary people of Seattle who use Eliza for counseling, Evelyn finds herself caught in the middle between differing sides of the argument— and as she begins to question everything about her past life and future purpose in the world, it becomes clear she must confront the turmoil and darkness inside.
- A thought-provoking story told in the form of a visual novel from an award-winning indie team.
- Follow Evelyn’s journey through a present-day Seattle brought to life with beautiful hand-painted art.
- Get to know Eliza’s clients and the employees of Skandha, the technology giant behind it, with over a dozen fully-voiced characters and powerful performances from a highly regarded cast.
- An evocative, ambient original score by the composer for Infinifactory, SHENZHEN I/O, Opus Magnum, and EXAPUNKS.
- Is AI-driven counseling better than nothing? Is it worse than nothing? What responsibilities come with technical skills? Consider your own answers to these questions and more.
- Counseling sessions getting a little too real? Relax with Kabufuda Solitaire, a new take on solitaire using Japanese kabufuda cards.
Eternal Card Game – Join the battle in the new strategy card game of unlimited choices and fun.
The Game Has Changed
Six-guns and sorcery collide in Eternal, the strategy card game of unlimited choices and unbelievable fun! Eternal offers the best of both worlds:
- Rich, deep strategic gameplay and counterplay with fast-spells and tactical combat!
- Next-gen touch screen-friendly digital design with quick, smooth and intuitive gameplay!
…all wrapped up with exciting digital mechanics and the most generous game economy out there!
Play What You Want
Eternal is the most truly, generously free-to-play digital card game you can find. We’re committed to giving players the cards they need and the creative freedom to build any deck you can imagine.
- Every card and every game mode in Eternal can be played for free, without ever paying a dime.
- The only limits are your imagination – Eternal has no restrictions on which cards can be played together in your deck!
Play How You Want
Eternal has a variety of game modes to suit any player:
- Tournaments – Test your mettle in competitive play with cash prizes!
- Events – Frequent events introduce fun new twists and temporary rules!
- Ranked – Grab your favorite constructed decks and battle for the top spot on month-long Leaderboards!
- Casual – Pull off wacky combos in fun pick up games. Jank welcome!
- Draft – Build a deck on the fly from 48 cards passed by other players, and keep what you Draft!
- Sealed League – Crack 14 packs and build your way to victory in a month-long Sealed League!
- Promo Quests – Each month introduces a new card that can be earned for free during special Promo Quests!
- Campaign – Join the battle for the Eternal Throne in story-driven PVE campaigns that introduce new cards to the game!
- Forge – Level up your game against the AI in Forge! Pick cards for your deck from sets of three, and see how far you can go!
- Gauntlet – Learn new tricks in the Gauntlet! Test your constructed deck against AI opponents and wild Boss Powers designed by the best professional TCG players in the world!
Play When You Want
Eternal’s cross-platform play brings your decks and your collection anywhere you want to be. Your account goes with you to just about anywhere, so there’s always time for a lightning-fast game!
Family Tree – Aim your shots & bounce on baddies in this relaxing pinball platformer!
All of a sudden the Evil Skull Pedro appeared, and with a mischievous cackle, he sucked all the Fruits family kids into a portal, turned them into actual fruit and then scattered them throughout all the trees in the forest!
Can you get them all back?!
Family Tree is a pinball platform game where you’ll be aiming your shots and bouncing on baddies to traverse many hand-crafted levels.
Twist in the air and traverse devilishly designed obstacles to rescue your children, discover secrets and rack up score before you reach the goal.
- 128 levels of exciting puzzle platform action and 32 extra bonus stages
- Play as Mr or Mrs Fruits
- 1-4 player couch-play race battle mode
- Dollops of secrets
- Loads of unlockables and post-game content
- Addictive one-more-go sugar rush gameplay
Little Briar Rose – A stained glass-styled adventure inspired by Sleeping Beauty.
An ancient legend, a cursed castle surrounded by brambles, a forest inhabited by funny enchanted creatures and a sweet princess sleeping in it. And, obviously, a fearless prince!
This is what Little Briar Rose is made out of. In this particular stained glass-styled graphic adventure the player will help a whole dynasty of princes complete their quest. Be careful though, many will try, but only one shall prevail!
- Enjoy the hand-drawn graphics, inspired by the stained glass-style art.
- Relive the Brothers Grimm’s “Little Briar Rose” with an adventure full of magic.
- Catch the hints of western and eastern traditions.
- Explore a fairy-tale and fun world, inhabited by weird and unique creatures.
- Challenge your skill with minigames and puzzles!
Mable & The Wood – Mable & The Wood is a Metroidvania where you can take the form of the bosses that you kill, changing how you’re able to explore the interconnected world.
It’s also a Metroidvania where you don’t have to kill anyone.
The strange cult that resurrected you speak of an ancient prophecy that says you will hunt down the great beasts, take their shape, and use their powers to save this dying world. But what if they’re wrong? The prophecy is old, and words lose their meaning with time…
When the world is falling apart around you, what will you do? In Mable & The Wood, it’s up to you to make that choice. You don’t have to kill anyone, but you might kill everyone.
Will you banish the darkness, or will you become it?
- COMBAT IS MOVEMENT
- The way you move is deadly. Dragging a sword that is too heavy to lift, Mable shape-shifts into a fairy and leaves it where she stood. Recall the sword to your hand once again to slice through any enemies in your path.
- You can only maintain your non-human form for a limited time, but killing creatures extends your power.
- HUNT THE GREAT BEASTS AND TAKE THEIR SHAPE
- Defeat the great beasts to take their shape and transform into a mole, medusa, spider and more…
- Find and defeat the other bosses to unlock even more shapes!
- EXPLORE A DYING WORLD
- The game takes place in a dark fantasy world, with each area making up part of a large, complex map that’s packed full of all kinds of secrets for you to discover.
- Uncover secrets that you can use to find alternative, non-combat routes through the world and discover a different side to the story (and multiple endings!)
- DISCOVER WHO YOU REALLY ARE
- Discover a rich story and define your own role in it. Will you become the saviour everyone’s trying to convince you to be, or will your actions lead to the world literally tearing itself apart?
Midnight Evil – It’s late at night, and you’ve discovered a mysterious book that seems to have its own evil agenda. As you begin to read through it, you realize that you are not alone – the monsters are coming. The only way to free yourself from this fiendish nightmare is to keep reading… and finish the book.
Midnight Evil is a story-driven first-person horror game where you play William Crinkle, a child who is being attacked by goblin-like creatures known as Urklings – beasts with a taste for the flesh of children. Spotting the monsters in time will banish them for a while, but they can only be defeated by reading the text within the book that binds them.
Can you survive the night?
MISTOVER – ”MIST-ical’ RPG with expeditions for finding the key to survival. Choose your next step wisely and keep in mind that your every move will change the future.
Create your own ‘Corps’ and explore through various regions in the Pillar of Despair: forests, lakes, mountains, cities, cathedrals, castles, and much more.
Monochrome Order – Guide the world toward the right direction through Judgments in a fantasy RPG with multiple endings!
The world must forever make choices. The Arbiters’ mission is to use the ancient magic known as “Judgment” to follow their own justice and guide the world to a better place. A newly-appointed Arbiter, is assigned to a desolate country where he will have to make various Judgments. However, not everyone will agree with his idea of justice.
When faced with two extreme choices, which will he choose?
Your Judgments will greatly affect the story and your character’s role in both good and evil paths. As there are multiple endings, explore different routes to guide the world toward the right direction!
Get up to 18 allies from your Judgments to try various formations and overcome challenges with each character’s unique skills!
Old School RPG Bundle – Get the three successful and award winning games Knights of Pen & Paper + Knights of Pen & Paper 2 + Chroma Squad in this discounted bundle!
Chroma Squad is a tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-inspired TV show! Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles!
In Knights of Pen and paper, take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the game master, you can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Enjoy hours and hours of adventures in these turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG full of danger, intrigue, and semi-appropriate cultural references! All games include all of their ever-released expansions with many new characters, enemies, quests and locations!
Planescape: Torment and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Editions – Journey deep into Icewind Dale, a harsh and unforgiving territory settled only by the hardiest folk. Battle the cunning, ferocious beasts that survive among the snow-shrouded peaks, and confront an evil that schemes to wreak destruction upon the world.
Then, explore the bizarre universe of Planescape, from the dirty streets of Sigil to the mysterious Outer Planes–and even the depths of Hell itself. This is a place where the word is mightier than the sword, where thought defines reality, and belief has the power to reshape worlds.
Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment are award-winning classics of the isometric RPG genre. “Planescape: Torment and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Editions” contains the entirety of Icewind Dale (including the Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster expansions) and Planescape: Torment.
Available Oct. 15th.
Pocket Stables – Manage a ranch while training your racehorses to race for a Triple Crown.
Manage your very own ranch while training your racehorses to win big in exciting races!
Build training facilities like dirt courses and pools amidst the beautiful natural surroundings of your ranch. Increase your ranch’s fame and entice visitors to spend some dough at your ranch’s amenities, like ice cream stands and gift shops.
Find horses with the right combination of stamina and speed and intensity and train them to race. Keep winning races to earn bigger and better prizes, as well as the ability to compete in even bigger and more exciting races on an international scale.
Send once-great racehorses out to stud. Find effective pedigree combinations and breed a new generation of talented colts.
Can you train a Triple Crown winner and bring fame and glory to your ranch?
Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce – Restore peace in the realm of the Five Kingdoms!
After many years of peace between the Five Kingdoms, dark clouds are gathering over the realm of humans and elves. After an attempt to assassinate the Elf King, life’s delicate balance, which was only maintained through the magic of the Sacred Truce, has come to end. Friends and neighbors are beginning to turn against each other. Suddenly the tiny village of Saddletown becomes the centre of attention for the entire kingdom – according to the elves it’s where the would-be assassin is hiding. It seems that the people of the town must answer for his crimes.
The mayor of Saddletown invites the emissary of the Peacekeepers Guild for a meeting. The ongoing peace between humans and elves and the fate of Five Kingdoms are in his hands.
River City Melee Mach!! – The original battle royal game is back and buffed!! No rules, and fights to the finish where anything goes! Over 180 characters and 250 different special moves!
The Renegade/River City (Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun) series has had its share of success in the late 80’s, and now, the “Fight it out!” part of its numerous spin-off sports series is back and powered-up!
Four players can play at the same time, and the controls are so simple you can actually have your friends and family just hop in and play!
Online play is supported as well! Come and feel the tension while fighting it out with other players from around the world!
Do not stick to plain punches and kicks! Armed attacks and throwing techniques are here to spice up an already insane brawl!
30 teams, 180 characters and more than 250 different special moves!
The stages are rigged with various traps, and you get to trigger them!
Beat all your opponents, and be the last one standing!
Discover every team’s story in SINGLE PLAY mode, or setup a quick game in FREE PLAY mode. If you get knocked out, a teammate will come and replace you so your team can continue the fight, but only in CHANGE MATCH mode!
Moreover, there is an ENDLESS BATTLE mode, where you can take on the challenge to defeat the most opponents before your health runs out!
You can also build up your own team! Could it finally be possible to create the dream team no one ever thought of? You can also set the items you want to use during the battle, have some bombs scattered across the stage or no sharp weapons allowed!
Secret Files Sam Peters – Mythology meets adventure in an interactive short story from the Secret Files series.
TRAVEL TO THE SWELTERING HEART OF AFRICA IN THIS INTERACTIVE MYSTERY NOVELLA FOR NINTENDO SWITCH™
When alien DNA is spotted in the genetic code of algae living at a crater site in Ghana, sassy reporter Sam Peters goes after the story of her lifetime. Before she can start her research at Lake Bosumtwi, however, she has to cleave through the wilderness and escape feisty jungle animals by day and demon-like creatures from African folklore by night. And soon she has to ask herself, whether a creditable article on the front page of an esteemed science magazine is really worth risking her life.
SOLVE AN INTRIGUING MYSTERY WHILE GOING AFTER THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE
Help Sam Peters, the audacious protagonist of this suspenseful tie-in to the award-winning Secret Files adventure series, to solve all kinds of challenging quests and elaborate riddles as the title’s fascinating plot leads you right into the Ghanaian jungle. Visit exotic locations, investigate fascinating sceneries, meet interesting characters and collect helpful information. Find out what has been lying on the ground of Lake Bosumtwi for more than a million years.
ENJOY AMAZING FEATURES AND A DEEPLY IMMERSIVE ATMOSPHERE
- The latest spin-off of the best-selling Secret Files saga finally available for Nintendo Switch™
- An interactive novella for a slim budget price
- Scientific facts meet African mythology
- Play as Sam Peters, known from Secret Files 2
- Lots of exotic locations with animated, carefully designed backgrounds
- Engrossing mystery gameplay with lots of demanding quests, riddles and puzzles
- High-quality visuals with amazing attention to detail
- Full voice acting plus sub titles in English and German
Silk – Enter the biggest handcrafted open world of all time
Explore three million square miles of uncharted terrain from Roman Damascus to Three Kingdoms China in an exploration RPG that transports you onto the Ancient Silk Road of 200AD as an intrepid traveller or a ruthless conqueror.
From a parallel dimension where they still make tile-based RPGs in 2019 comes the new game from award-winning game designer Chris Bateman. Can you puzzle out the secrets of the four distinct challenges await you in Silk?
- Explore the vast expanse of the Silk Road in an epic journey across dangerous wilderness as The Traveller.
- Overthrow Rome’s greatest enemy, the powerful Parthian Empire, as The Rebel.
- Master the art of raiding to capture the fortunes of rival kingdoms as The Warlord.
- Carve out a trading empire between the brutal battlegrounds of the Silk Road as The Noble.
One colossal world, four unique challenges. Do you have what it takes to master Silk?
- Level up any seven of the thousands of Advisors in the game as you hire your perfect party, each of which unlocks hundreds of unique choices in the world
- Battle, Trade, or Explore: play the game your way as you amass a well-provisioned caravan or build your own renegade army
- Discover the lost genre of tile-based RPGs remastered for the twenty first century
Spirit Hunter: NG – Face the nightmares you thought were merely urban legends. Use your wits and trusty flashlight to search for clues to your sister’s disappearance. Team up with shady characters to uncover a dark mystery, making deadly decisions just to survive. The choices you make determine your fate and affect the lives of everyone around you.
This chilling companion story to the award-winning Spirit Hunter: Death Mark game brings terror home as fearful spirits invade local streets and parks – even your own home. Experience frightful sounds and stunning environments illustrated by artist Fumiya Sumio.
Super Box Land Demake – Push your way through puzzling challenges!
Pick from two characters to help solve moving box puzzles in order to advance to the next stage!
Choose from 3 difficulty options that make recovering from your mistakes harder!
- Push boxes in 100 levels
- Vibrant 8-bit visuals with unique themes
- Activate a speed run timer in order to test your speed
- Pick from 3 difficulties to challenge your box moving skills
- Play cooperatively with friends or control 2 characters at the same time
Available Oct. 11th.
The Bradwell Conspiracy – Will You Uncover the Truth?
Following a sudden explosion at the Stonehenge Museum fundraiser, you find yourself trapped in a hidden underground complex. Your only means of escape is by sending photographs of your surroundings to another survivor confined elsewhere. But before long, a disturbing truth begins to dawn…
Created by a team of award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans, with over 60 years of combined experience, The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first person experience. Featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets, are you ready to delve into a world of corporate duplicity?
- An immersive first person narrative.
- An NPC relationship like no other, via the Bradwell Guide Glasses photographic messaging.
- Original 3D-printing gameplay mechanic, used to solve the many challenging puzzles throughout.
- A Brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe, with a detailed, interactive environment.
- A rich and established gameworld boasting a plethora of hidden lore and secrets.
- An illustrious voice cast, truly bringing the world of Bradwell to life.
- Created by award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans with over 60 years of combined experience (Fable, Batman, Tomb Raider, Ether One).
- Character performances by Rebecca LaChance and Abubakar Salim (Assassin’s Creed Origins).
- Dialogue consultants: Jane Espenson (Battlestar Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and Brad Bell (Husbands).
- Performance direction by Kate Saxon (Alien: Isolation, Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture).
- Music by Austin Wintory (Journey, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate).
- Special thanks to Jonathan Ross as the voice of the Induction Narrator.
The Eyes of Ara – Explore a vast, mysterious castle and uncover its secrets in this award-winning puzzle adventure.
Alone on a remote island stands a long-abandoned castle, the source of many a ghastly rumor and unsettling tale.
Not all is as it seems. A mysterious signal has begun broadcasting from somewhere within the ancient halls. Something inside the castle has awoken, and someone needs to venture inside to discover the truth.
Lose yourself in this award-winning puzzle adventure as you explore a vast, mysterious castle riddled with secret vaults and hidden rooms. Experience stunning 3D environments and weave your way through a complex tapestry of thought-provoking puzzles to unravel a mystery bridging the scientific and the arcane.
The Eyes of Ara is an enthralling experience you won’t soon forget!
Optimized for Nintendo Switch™: Play The Eyes of Ara using either intuitive touch screen controls or Joy-Con™ controller motion controls.
Available Oct. 15th.
The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors – Recreate the golden era of 90s arcade games with TAITO’s impressive reboot of one of the best Japanese side-scrolling beat-em-up games of all time!
The good old days of beat-‘em-up action are back – the Ninjas have returned!
In TAITO’s latest arcade action masterpiece you’ll slip into the role of one of five android ninjas and brawl your way through waves of enemy hordes in a dystopian future.
Over a total of eight levels, you’ll take on the tyrant Banglar and his henchmen either alone or – for the first time in the history of the series – with a friend. So settle into a night on the couch with your friends, and reminisce about the golden era of 90s co-op game evenings you know and love.
The original developers, TENGO PROJECT, have improved the audio-visuals in every respect, making an already outstanding game even better!
Along with two completely new characters, the fully revised side-scrolling arcade brawler also offers fans a plethora of individual moves, new 16-bit pixel art graphics and animations, the revamped sound of TAITO’s legendary house band ZUNTATA as well as an online ranking system so that you can compare your skills to fighters from all over the world.
The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors will be available on Oct. 15th.
Valfaris – A heavy metal space saga
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell
Set in a far corner of space, Valfaris is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Unity Awards finalist, Slain: Back From Hell. Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning pixel art. Savage soundtrack. Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole.
Zombieland: Double Tap – Road Trip – With it’s own unique story, set between the events of the first movie, Zombieland: Double Tap: Road Trip is a ridiculously fun top-down twin-stick shooter featuring local co-op multiplayer for up to four players. Play as your favorite heroes from the original — Tallahassee, Columbus, Wichita and Little Rock — as well as new unlockable characters from the upcoming sequel. The game embraces the game-like elements seen in the film by incorporating everything from the “Rules” to “Zombie Kill of the Week”. Use your special abilities, an arsenal of weapons and the essential Zombieland rules for survival to stay alive against huge numbers of uniquely grotesque and dangerous undead monstrosities in Zombieland: Double Tap: Road Trip’s story-based campaign mode, wave-based horde mode, and boss battles.
- Over 18 levels & locations
- 1-4 player co-op combat
- Unlockable characters from new Zombieland Movie
- 15+ zombie types
- Fun & funny campaign modes with Epic Horde & Boss Battles
Available Oct. 15th.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
Fatal Fracture – Destroy all enemies in an endless cycle of levels.
Maze Breaker – The goal of Maze Breaker is to hit and break all the blocks to clear a level, while avoiding obstacles, and getting the highest score possible.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. Internet access required. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online