DREDGE LEAVES SAFE HARBOUR AND LAUNCHES 30TH MARCH ON PC AND CONSOLES – Explore an eerie archipelago and unearth its secrets next month on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation4/5, and Xbox;
cast a line for a free Nintendo Switch demo soon.
Team17 and Black Salt Games have today announced that DREDGE, the upcoming sinister fishing adventure, will launch on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox consoles on 30th March. Pre-order dates will be announced soon alongside a free demo for Nintendo Switch players. Trawl below for a brand-new DREDGE release date reveal trailer:
Newbie anglers will be able to pick up the DREDGE base game for £21.99/$US 24.99/€24.99 on Steam and consoles, or a Digital Deluxe Edition for £24.28/$US 26.99/€26.99 on Steam and £23.99/$US 26.99/€26.99 on consoles. The Digital Deluxe Edition includes the Blackstone Key DLC item, granting players access to the mysterious workshop on Blackstone Isle and all pre-orders will also feature an in-game, exclusive custom fishing rod, giving players an upgrade to their starting gear to help jump-start their thalassic career.
A Physical Deluxe Edition of the game will also be announced soon.
In DREDGE, step into the boots of a down-on-their-luck fisherman and explore a collection of remote islands while scouring the surrounding depths for a variety of fish and valuable, deep-sea curios.
Once your trawler is full, sell your spoils while completing quests and unravelling more about each area’s peculiar denizens. Reinforce your vessel, skills, and knowledge to dredge deeper and reach more secluded lands, but keep a close eye on the time.
You might not like what finds you in the dark…
DREDGE Key Features :
- Unravel a Mystery: Captain your fishing trawler across a collection of remote islands, each with its own inhabitants to meet, wildlife to discover, and stories to unearth
- Dredge the Depths: Scour the sea for hidden treasures and complete quests to gain access to strange new abilities
- Study Your Craft: Research special equipment and upgrade your boat’s capabilities to gain access to rare fish and valuable deep-sea curios
- Fish to Survive: Sell your discoveries to the locals to learn more about each area, and upgrade your boat to reach even more secluded locations
- Fight the Unfathomable: Strengthen your mind and use your abilities to survive trips out on the water after dark