In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics – Lead a fledgling resistance of Gelfling against their oppressive overlords, the Skeksis, across more than 50 unique, turn-based tactics RPG battles. Along the way, you will recruit and customize new allies by assigning them jobs, modifying their abilities and outfitting them with equipment to ensure victory.
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics will be available on Feb. 4th.
Skellboy – Life was peaceful in the Cubold Kingdom until the king’s evil court magician got dumped by the princess. With his heart broken and his rage fueled, he called upon the evil spirits to resurrect the dead and the kingdom’s long-forgotten monstrosities.
This action-RPG will truly test your skill as you explore the interconnected world of Cubold to a soundtrack of rocking chiptune songs.
7th Sector – Welcome to the 7th Sector, set in a mysterious cyberpunk world.
Immerse yourself on this intricate path, solving different puzzles, facing its dangers, and collecting scattered information to discover the story of this world.
Gain control over several different characters, each with their own abilities that can help you navigate the world’s devices and machinery. Some of your choices and actions will determine the ending of the game.
- Atmospheric dystopian world
- Lots of varied and unique puzzles
- Control several characters
- Immersive soundtrack by “Nobody’s Nail Machine”
- Branching system with 4 different endings
Available Feb. 5th.
Arc of Alchemist – Quinn Bravesford and her squad are sent on a quest to find the Great Power – the key to save humanity. Is there hope within the desert or is it merely a mirage?
Newly Polished – In the Western release, players can now choose from 7 playable characters each specializing in unique weapons, attacks, and abilities!
Four Orbs to Rule Them All – Wielding the Lunagear allows players to combine two of the four elemental orbs (fire, water, wind, earth) to solve puzzles, manipulate environments, and blast any foe.
Based Blessings – Construct your base and conquer! Customize Troop Formations, purchase gear, and build facilities to strengthen attacks and learn new abilities.
Amass Items & Exchange – There are treasures to be found everywhere. Seek out items to equip and strengthen your party. Exchange materials for even more powerful weapons!
Arcade Archives TECMO BOWL – TECMO BOWL” is an American football game released by TECMO in 1987.
Experience matches as a player of either the WILDCATS or BULLDOGS.
Predict your opponent’s moves and steal the ball! Use passes and runs to cut through their line and score an amazing touchdown!
The ‘Arcade Archives’ series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Ascendant Hearts – A visual novel where you wake up in a strange new world before going on a real-life RPG adventure with three wacky party members.
Hayato lived an ordinary life until he wakes up one day with amne
sia… and finds himself in a world closer to the video games he plays than the world he remembers.
Fetch quests? Skill points? Respawning after death? It’s all a bit much to accept. A mage named Shiori offers to help him find his way, and with her help, he learns how to fight monsters, perform fetch quests, and put items in a strange metaphysical space called an “inventory.”
Soon he’s ready to take on NPC quests! But the town of Lightshire is in danger from deadly monsters—monsters that can kill you for real. Where did they come from? What is behind the attacks? Hayato and Shiori are determined to find out, and no matter what they encounter—from high-level dungeons to argumentative party members—they won’t stop until they learn the truth.
- Parody of traditional JRPG and MMORPG tropes.
- Immersive fantasy world filled with monsters and memorable characters.
- Numerous distinct environments, including a haunted library, a mad scientist’s laboratory, and an eldritch temple.
- Lighthearted and humorous atmosphere.
- Three possible romance routes.
- Three main endings based on your choices.
Ash of Gods: Redemption – Ash of Gods is a tactical turn-based RPG with a nonlinear storyline about three heroes facing an ancient mythical evil.
Ash of Gods is a tactical turn-based RPG with rich lore and detailed nonlinear storyline about three heroes facing an ancient mythical evil. Captain Thorn Brenin, the guard Lo Pheng and scribe Hopper Rouley don’t yet know that the Reapers have returned and are planning to drown the world in blood so they can awaken the slumbering gods.
The story can change at any time depending on your choices, sometimes leading to a character’s death. This won’t end the game, however, as the narrative continues without the hero but takes into account the consequences of his demise on future events. Don’t rely on a single tactic or a powerful team to win the game – the AI in Ash of Gods adapts to your gaming style and forces you to be more cunning!
The Ash of Gods graphics are completely hand-drawn with the use of live action video, creating realistic and detailed animations.
Available Jan. 31st.
Aviary Attorney: Definitive Edition – The hottest bird lawyering game to come out of 1840s France!
Take yourself back to 1848 in Aviary Attorney: Definitive Edition. Paris is on the brink of yet another revolution, and the prisons are overflowing with guilty and innocent alike.
One bird stands for justice amid society’s chaos.
Play the role of Monsieur Jayjay Falcon, a bird of prey with a good heart and questionable lawyering expertise. Join him and his witty apprentice, Sparrowson, as the two take on clients, interview witnesses, collect evidence and deliver justice to the guilty.
With art by 19th-century caricaturist J. J. Grandville and music by legendary romantic-era composer Camille Saint-Saëns, this game promises to be a ~swanderful~ experience.
- Definitive edition graphics. These beaks have never looked so sharp!
- Four chapters of talon-biting intrigue and suspense.
- Three fully fleshed-out endings. Decisions have consequences!
- Dozens of colorful characters to meet, interview, and bribe.
- Did I say bribe? I meant persuade.
- Real-life landmarks. Knock on the doors of Notre-Dame! Loot the Louvre!
- Optional dyslexic font. No one has to miss out!
- Earn medals to show everyone you’re the fanciest bird around.
- Visit the art gallery and see the characters in their natural habitats.
- Try the jukebox! Listen to a romantic era soundtrack that spans from Hector Berlioz to Claude Debussy.
- More bird puns than you can shake a feather at.
Battleground – Battleground brings classic grid board game play to the Nintendo Switch by using state of the art 3D UI game graphics while maintaining the original look and feel.
Your mission is to destroy your enemies tanks and artillery before it destroys yours.
Deploy your tanks and artillery and then fire at your enemy using your grid screen to find and destroy their tanks and artillery before your tanks and artillery are taken out.
The first player to destroy all of the opponent’s tanks and artillery wins the game.
Play against either another player or against the smart Ai player, either way winning won’t come easy.
Bookbound Brigade – What if all the protagonists of books lost their memory? Venture into their world and beat the hell out of historical and literary characters you studied in school!
Bookbound Brigade is a new take on the established Metroidvania genre where classic stories and well-known characters get the video game treatment, and where the player gets to lead a colorful bunch of real and fictional heroes through a 2D side-scrolling platform-adventure in a quest to battle overwhelming hordes of monsters and bring order back to the literary world.
- Explore, fight, backtrack, grow your skills and tackle challenging quests and puzzles, as in any Metroidvania game worthy of its name, but get ready for a twist…
- There is no single hero in Bookbound Brigade: play as a party of unique characters, each with their own traits and skills, who move in formation and fight as one
- Expect to meet some familiar and less familiar faces, as all the characters, both playing and non-playing, are drawn from the pages of history and literature
- Enjoy distinctive hand-drawn visuals, inspired by book illustration from all time and straying far from the pixel art dominating the Metroidvania genre
Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition – Bridge Constructor Ultimate Edition includes the “Bridge Constructor” and both DLCs “Slopemania” and the “Trains” Expansion Pack!
In Bridge Constructor, you can become an accomplished bridge builder without any formal training. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, or rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars and trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. Thanks to the choice of materials, you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. Set your imagination and creativity free!
- 40 Levels
- Now with free build mode
- 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Hills
- Map with all unlocked worlds/levels
- 4 different building materials: Wood, Steel, Cables, Concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Two different load bearing levels: Car and Truck
- High score per level
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you’ll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The “Crazy Levels” are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
The “Trains” DLC lets you visit the “Choonited Kingdom” island group, with a total of 18 new levels across three islands. Build massive bridges that can withstand the enormous weight of the two new vehicles on offer – a commuter train and a heavily loaded freight train. The idyllic and beautifully designed landscapes will make the heart of every railroad fanatic skip a beat.
Available Jan. 31st.
Eclipse: Edge of Light – Explore an unknown world. Discover its past. Uncover its mystery.
Crash-landed on a sentient planet, you awake to discover a dreamscape world, filled with alien wonder and the remains of a betrayed civilization. You find a powerful relic, the Artifact, that can interact with ancient technology and grant you near-magical powers. Just what secrets does the planet harbor? What cataclysm befell its inhabitants? Using your jetpack-equipped space suit, investigate the ancient ruins to uncover the planet’s perplexing past.
Immerse yourself in a fascinating and memorable new world. Can you rise to the challenge and solve the haunting riddle of this mysterious place.
- 3+ hours of gameplay
- You can fly – Jetpack through the world
- Original soundtrack by an award winning composer
- Truly experience an alien world for the very first time
HYPERCHARGE Unboxed – Cooperative First Person Shooter including Multiplayer (Split-screen/Online) with Wave based Tower Defense mechanics.
HYPERCHARGE Unboxed tells the story of Sgt. Max Ammo and his epic mission to defend the HYPER-CORE. Your task is to fulfill his mission and prevent the HYPER-CORE from being destroyed. If it’s destroyed, you can bid farewell to your human friends. They’ll forget about you. It’ll be like you never existed. Do not let that happen. Work together and win, for the future of toys everywhere!
- Co-op – Fight for Toy-kind, together. Squad up with 3 other players in Online / Local Co-op and save the HYPER-CORE from total annihilation.
- PvP – Plastic vs Plastic. Go head-to-head against other small soldiers as you fight to become top of the scoreboard.
- Single-player – Not every hero needs a team. Are you a lone wolf and prefer to play offline on your own? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- Split-screen – Old school. Buddy up on the sofa and blast the enemy as a team. (4-player Split-screen when connected to the dock).
- Explore – The Sky is your limit. Well, the top shelf is. Unlimited freedom to scavenge each environment for credits, coins, batteries and if you’re skilled enough collectables.
- Fortify – Defend what you swore to protect. Build turrets, traps, walls and fight off evil hordes of weaponized toys. Watch out for the T. Rex.
- Progression – You deserve to look the part. Earn XP, unlock skins and customize your action figure and weapon. Just because you’re small, doesn’t mean you can’t look the part.
- Strategies – The Art of Defense. Discuss tactics with your squad and plan out the best form of defense.
- Teamwork is crucial if you want to earn the highest tier rewards.
- Difficulty – A choice for the whole family. With Casual, Regular and Expert, there’s always a mode to suit your level of skill.
Available Jan. 31st.
Indie Gems Bundle – JRPG Edition – Get these two JRPG games in this fantastic indie bundle, at a discounted price!
This bundle includes Dungeon Rushers and Robothorium.
Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG combining dungeon crawler’s gameplay and turn based fights.
Manage your team, loot dusty dungeons, crush armies of monsters and craft mighty equipment.
Be part of an epic adventure with a colorful cast of characters in an off-beat universe.
Over the course of an epic quest, explore many dungeons and loot their guarded treasures. Build your own team by choosing the best hero combination to overcome traps and monsters lurking in the shadows.
Upgrade the skills of your heroes to make them even more fearsome and place them strategically to achieve victory.
Craft your equipment on your own with components gathered during your journey thanks to an advanced system consisting of six different craftsmen.
Complete dungeons and their bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty, where only the best can make their way to the treasure!
Robothorium is a cyberpunk dungeon crawler with turn-based fights, where all your choices will have a direct impact on your revolution against Humankind. Deep Strategy, Crafting, Party Based management, Talents and so much more in this roguelike!
- Lead your own robotic revolution
- Your uprising will be unique! Each of your choices will impact random generation and the next missions! They will also change your relations with the 5 different factions present in the game.
- Turn-based fights
- Develop your strategy with 8 classes of robots, each one having its own synergies. Face plenty of enemies designed with unique mechanics and defeat the BreakTech enterprise!
- Manage your troop of robots
- Choose your allies and manage your reserve of robots. Craft and gather powerful items, upgrade your talents and give your support to demonstrations all around the world!
Available Jan. 31st.
Milo’s Quest – Help a pupper stop an evil curse!
The young pupper, Milo, is enjoying his time in the park and sees a delicious bone to chew on! This bone is cursed and sets free the Evil King Old Skull. Now it’s up to Milo to go on an adventure to stop the curse!
Choose from three difficulty levels for your adventure! You can even change up the kind of experience you want by focusing only on puzzles or combat.
Pick up items and useful tools on your quest to take on ghosts and solve block puzzles to stop the Evil King Old Skull!
- Vibrant 8-bit visuals with nice chiptune music
- Pick up useful tools to defeat enemies and solve puzzles
- Pick from 3 difficulties to add challenge to your adventure
- Customize your experience by focusing only on puzzles or combat
Available Jan. 31st.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3 – The only Official Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship videogame is back!
Relive the 2019 Supercross season with 100 riders of both 450SX and 250SX categories, 15 official stadiums and tracks and for the first time in the series you’ll be able to join the official teams in the career mode.
Enjoy an amazing Co-op experience with your friends in the brand new compound!
Create, share and download an infinite number of tracks with the track editor!
Race as a female rider to become the next Supercross champion!
New ground and in-air physics, new rider models and new animations will give you a more immersive experience to enjoy the Supercross world at its best!
Available Feb. 4th.
Never Again – Immerse yourself in the dramatic story of a little girl suffering from asthma.
Never Again – Horror/first-person Quest. The main essence of the game is research locations and puzzles, plunging in the dramatic story of a little girl suffering from asthma.
The main character – Sasha Anders, a thirteen year old girl who awakens from a nightmare. The world seems to be upside down for her. Everything becomes so strange. The house is imbued with loneliness and longing and it seems strange to our character considering it was always dominated by love and harmony. Everywhere except for the heroine’s room, suspiciously darkens, without even a single sound. Her parents and younger brother have gone missing. The girl is smart and sensible beyond her years, but each person has their own fears, and sometimes they cannot cope. This is especially troubling Sasha, due to the slightest fear, she feels suffocated.
The story that we’ll tell you penetrates deep in your heart and leaves the experience forever. The saddest part of this mystical tale, is that it is not a tale at all. This is the story of a little girl, the story of Sasha Anders.
Not Tonight: Take Back Control Edition – Person of European Heritage #112: Welcome to Relocation Block B, your new home. Your designated role is ‘Bouncer’. Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we might let you stay in the UK.
Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime — or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?
Not Tonight: One Love is a full, extra chapter that follows on from the main Not Tonight storyline. King’s Head Dave has had just about enough of everything happening in Britain, and has decided to pack up and move to France, in the hope of finding true love.
In an alternative Britain where Brexit talks have collapsed, an extreme far-right government has taken power. Citizens of European heritage have been rounded up and exiled. Forced out of your previous life, you find yourself in the midst of a booming gig economy, fighting to scrape by and return to the city you call home.
- Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
- Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
- Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
- Decide what lengths you’ll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse
Available Jan. 31st.
Orbitblazers – Get Ready for a Futuristic Adrenaline Rush!
With Orbitblazers take part in top class futuristic racing never before seen in this form! Glide with breakneck speed along futuristic courses and overcome all obstacles that stand in your way! Dominate the racetrack in single or two-player mode. Jump-’n’-Roll… Jump-’n’-Drive… Jump-’n’ Fly… Jump-’n’ Shoot!…
Orbitblazers is a fast and demanding arcade racing game.
Get behind the wheel of your spacecraft and show what you’ve got! Roll, drive, glide and fly through amazing cosmic streets! Overcome all obstacles and where necessary shoot your way clear to victory! Jump from platform to platform and discover how to easily and quickly master the tricky courses.
Glide across different colour fields and collect as many useful items as possible. Only when you’re good enough will you reach the finish line. The Very Best Arcade Gameplay!
- In single player mode, drive through 4 galaxies with more than 20 courses in total to set the fastest time or the highest possible points score!
- Battle with another player for victory in multiplayer mode!
- Enjoy the smooth graphics and fantastic visual effects! Online Leaderboards!
- Show the world how good your are and compete with the best players! Challenge your opponents and break all records! Are you ready the take on the challenge?
- Get started now and show what you’ve got!
Available Jan. 31st.
PHAR LAP – Horse Racing Challenge – THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE! Experience the thrill and thunder of racing with the pride and prestige of building your own stable of champions.
Make history and build a brighter future in PHAR LAP – Horse Racing Challenge!
CINEMATIC GRAPHICS showcase realistic horses and capture the action of the race with motion-captured animations
ONLINE RACING lets you run in real time alongside other players
BREED CHAMPION HORSES with an in-depth genetic breeding system
PLACE BETS alongside your mates and watch the race play out in real time. Up to 8 players.
Please The Gods – Journey to the land of the Gods in this atmospheric turn-based indie RPG. Vanquish deadly beasts of Finnish mythology and survive in the unforgiving wilderness.
Your family is starving and only a miracle can save you. Set on a journey to the land of the Gods to find the legendary Sampo, a treasure of endless riches and nourishment. Please the Gods is an atmospheric old school fantasy roleplaying game, inspired by shamanistic Finnish mythology and tabletop classics such as Hero Quest.
- Old-school dice combat – Swap, destroy and manipulate enemy dice in this modern twist of classic dice combat.
- Flexible skill tree – Overcome your enemies with clever use of your combat skills: Hunting, Survival, Lore and Companion dog.
- Encounter mythical creatures and monsters – Vanquish Finnish mythology’s infamous monsters such as the shapeshifting Water Hag and the Netherworld’s Restless Dead.
- Survive the unforgiving Nordic wilderness – Hunt, fish and forage to gather the strength to survive in the harsh Finnish nature.
- Earn the favour of the Gods – perform quests for ancient pagan Gods: Ahti, the elusive God of the Depths, Tapio, the gentle God of Forests and Nyyrikki, the fierce Goddess of Hunt.
Available Feb. 3rd.
Prison Princess – A ghostly sliver of your former self, can you rescue the princesses?
Lead two captured princesses to solve puzzles and escape the Demon King’s castle.
A ghostly sliver of your former self, can you rescue the princesses?
A new escape game experience, with cute girls, puzzles, and ‘special’ events.
＜Instruct the princesses and lead them to their escape!＞
The hero has no physical body and so he can’t investigate things or solve puzzles on his own.
He needs to ask the princesses to act for him.
＜Clues you find will be instrumental to disarming traps, and making your escape!＞
In order to get the princesses to escape, you’re gonna need to deal with a lot of traps and puzzles.
But to solve them, you’re going to need to scour the room from top to bottom, and get all the items and hints!
You, the hero, will have your cleverness tested at every turn!
＜No touching, no glancing and don’t get distracted! The princesses will have to ‘put themselves out there’ if they want to solve the puzzles!＞
There are many traps which will require the princesses to get their hands, feet, just about every other part of them dirty!
There’s a time limit for the puzzles, so you have to concentrate on the traps without getting distracted by the women in compromising positions before you!
And forget about clicking on them! You all might enjoy it, but focus or they’ll scold you! So keep your eye on the prize, suppress the desire to interact with the princesses, and disarm those traps, just like a real savior of the world should!
But the hero’s actions in this regard just might affect the fates of all three of you…
Reknum – In Reknum you play the rol of the princess Cheri, who must advance through 6 different completely explorable zones, loot chests with crystals that will increase her passive skills in order to advance.
Each zone introduces different elements which must be evaluated in order to be able to advance, to examine how to advance, to examine the behavior of the enemies and to fight bosses.
- 2 Different weapons
- New auto upgrade passive skill system
- 6 different exploration zones with lot of looting
- Hardcore platform based levels
- Autosave feature
- Hardcore fastfight bosses
- 8 to 16bit graphics
- 8bit to modern soundtrack
Available Jan. 31st.
Sisters Royale: Five Sisters Under Fire – Sparks flare around the man all five sisters wish to claim. Introducing the new vertical scrolling shooter game!
The first new game in 12 years from Alfa System, the team that brought you.the Shoot ‘Em Up “Castle of Shikigami III” in the “Castle of Shikigami” series.
Five uniquely talented sisters are squabbling over which of them will marry the angel Yashin. Enjoy the heroic(?) strategies of all five!
The Tension Bonus System (TBS) means your score and number of coins multiplies based on your distance from enemies and their attacks, and the Powershot System changes normal attacks into strong attacks, further ramping up the tension!
Plus, once the TBS has multiplied by two within a certain time, Secret Fairies will be hidden somewhere in stages for you to find.
Master these systems and set new high scores!
Online ranking system (Please ensure you’re connected to the internet).
Sparkle 4 Tales – “There you are, my little thing… Wondering who am I? Let’s start here, with your first experience of life… Maybe it will lead us somewhere. Shall we?”
Begin the emotional journey and start as a small spark of life. Move out of the depths into the bright and peaceful place of grown species. Immerse yourself in the atmospheric surroundings from the beginnings of life, and the beautiful soundtrack to complement your experience.
Have a conversation with the Creator to determine your future. Will you grow into a peaceful being, a bloodthirsty carnivore or something in between? Explore the Void and find your destiny. Become a magnificent being and explore your potential in a unique story.
Speaking Simulator – Talking is hard.
Do you have a vague understanding of human interaction? Well this is the game for you!
Your mission is simple: Infiltrate a world of extremely trusting humans, speak to them, and convince them that you’re definitely not a robot.
The disgusting art of human speech is a mystery us. Somehow, just by waving a wet tongue around and stretching your lips a bit, words come out.
Just how does this work? We don’t know. But in this simulation you will have to learn quickly if you don’t want your face to explode.
Beware: if you make errors, your systems will overload and your AI will be forced to relieve pressure by triggering one of the huge array of facial explosions and mechanical glitches. Sorry, but in this economy we had to cut some corners with your safety features.
As you upgrade your technology, you must learn to smile when something is happy, and frown when something is sad. Eye contact is important too, as humans find it suspicious if you look unceasingly into their eyes with a wide smile as they tell you a tragic story.
- Make your way through 10 different social scenarios such as job interviews, eulogies, doctor examinations, and romantic conversations.
- Upgrade yourself with the latest in social technology. Learn to smile, raise an eyebrow, and awkwardly glance away from eye contact, just like in real life.
- The most realistic gibberish system ever seen in gaming. Play within a dynamic audio system that reacts to tongue and mouth movement.
- Replayability: With a huge array of different failure facial explosions, every conversation is hilarious and unique.
- Fantastically beautiful tongue graphics. Finely tuned spit particles.
- Adaptive soundtrack which changes as you enter different parts of your conversation.
- Highly polished dialogue and delightful narrative.
- Degrade yourself by partaking in human dancing.
- Customize your robot to make it feel like your own.
- A surprisingly good portrayal of social anxiety.
Super Battle Cards – Explore vast dungeons and discover a dark and unwelcoming realm.
Darkness has fallen on the kingdom. Vile creatures now roam the land they seek to conquer.
Our good king has been imprisoned, and his subjects robbed of their gold by the evil Ogre. He’s the strongest monster of them all! But thankfully he’s not that bright – you can outwit him!
Watch your step, as the road ahead is filled with traps and obstacles. No one is safe in the dungeons, and you will have to face it all – merciless monsters, wraiths and more!
Available Jan. 31st.
Touchdown Pinball – Score some touchdowns and win the game in the most entertaining Pinball!
Get ready for Touchdown Pinball, a pinball machine where you’ll play an exciting match. Score field goals, touchdowns and show who is the greatest football player on this table.
Discover all the missions and secrets, including a secret arena match where your abilities will be tested.
Complete all the missions and become number 1 in the world or the best among your Friends, posting your high score on the online leaderboard.
- Arcade design.
- More than 8 missions to accomplish! Are you ready?
- Multiball, Extraball, Skillshot, Jackpots…
- Reproduction with all the details, lights and sounds.
- 4 different cameras to choose from.
- Vertical Gameplay using all the Nintendo Switch™ screen on handheld mode.
- Online Leaderboard.
Available Jan. 31st.
UORiS DX – When the head disappears, the body also disappears!? Kawaii, fish, falling block puzzle game!!
UORiS has become DX (Deluxe) and reborn!
Redesigned as it is cute. There are more types of fish blocks, and a mysterious huge block has appeared!?
The rules are simple, just align them side by side and erase them. However, when the head disappears, all the body except the line also disappears.
In the empty place, the upper block falls down and it is possible to erase the chain.
Multiple play modes available.
“ENDLESS MODE” that ends when it is piled up.
“TIME LIMIT MODE” that competes for the score in 3 minutes.
“MISSION MODE” that solves the puzzle to be set.
“PICTURE BOOK” where you can observe the creatures that appear.
In addition, there are also “BATTLE” and “CO-OPERATIVE”, where two players can share the controller and play.
Let’s enjoy puzzle game with family and friends with simple and funny rules!
Wide Ocean Big Jacket – An aunt and uncle take their middle-school niece and her boyfriend on an overnight camping trip in WIDE OCEAN BIG JACKET
Take part in a classic camping trip: Roast hot dogs on the fire, go birdwatching, tell ghost stories, grab a beverage from the cooler and do cartwheels on the beach.
WOBJ is a short story game including 20 chapters, 4 playable characters, 10,000 words of dialog and 8 explorable areas, all rendered in a beautiful 2D/3D art style.
Playtime: 60-90 minutes
(like watching a good movie with friends or curling up to read a book)
Available Feb. 4th.
Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge – Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge is an arcade shooter full to the brim with action and shooting, inspired by the console classics of the 90s.
In the orbit of the planet Gravos there has been a terrible accident that has caused an environmental disaster, filling the planet with space garbage. Willy is a street sweeper whose mission will be to collect the garbage and take it to the recycling centres while facing countless enemies, but he will soon find out that his destiny is preparing more surprises than he could have imagined.
Enjoy this exciting adventure that will transport you to a faraway world. Explore, fight, earn experience, purchase weapons… don’t let your guard down even for a second and save your friends to become the biggest intergalatic hero of all time… or not.
A mysterious accident causes an environmental disaster on a faraway planet. But don’t worry, here’s Willy, a friendly street sweeper who somehow gets wrapped up in the biggest space adventure ever told.
Action, shooting, platforms and a colourful pixelart style that you’ll love.
Take control of Willy, because if it were down to that lazy cow… the galaxy would explode tomorrow.
Available Jan. 31st.
- Byleth Joins the Fight in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Teach your opponents a lesson in discipline! Byleth, the skilled mercenary and tactician from the Fire Emblem series, enters battle as the newest playable character in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game. Byleth’s unique ranged play style enables a new host of combat strategies in the game. The purchase of Byleth’s Challenger Pack* for $5.99 also includes the Garreg Mach Monastery stage and 11 newly added music tracks from the Fire Emblem series.
- Six New Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Available for Pre-Purchase – The ultimate celebration of legendary video game characters keeps growing! Fighters Pass Vol. 2*, which will include six more Super Smash Bros. Ultimate fighters currently under development, is now available for pre-purchase for only $29.99. Players will get access to six more yet-to-be-announced Challenger Packs as they release, which will each include one new fighter, one stage and multiple music tracks. Those who purchase Fighters Pass Vol. 2 will also receive an exclusive costume for Mii Swordfighter, the Ancient Soldier Gear from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game, available for use in-game now!
*Full version of game required to use DLC; sold separately.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo.