Mar 18, 2018, 12:00 PT from Farsight Studios, Inc. — Farsight Studios, Inc. , a developer and publisher of interactive video games and gaming products, today announced that The Pinball Arcade is available NOW, worldwide for the Nintendo Switch video game console.
The Pinball Arcade may be the most accurate and realistic pinball videogame ever created. The game features pinball tables from Stern, Sega, Data East and Gottlieb, to create the ultimate pinball collection.
Available: for download from the Nintendo eShop.
Price: FREE download – comes with “Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein” from Stern Pinball. (Digital purchases available)
Key Features Include:
- DLC – 8 Table Packs, Custom Ball Packs coming soon. DLC prices range from $4.99 to $19.99 currently.
- ROM Emulation-100% accurate game play/graphics of real world machines
- Leaderboards – Bragging rights over players world-wide for each table
- Table Goals – Accomplishments tied to learning and mastering each table
- Arcade Play – Single and multi-player games on any of the tables
- Dynamic lighting cast from every light on the table
- Real-time lighting, shadows, reflections of 100’s of lights per table
- Joy-con and Touch controls supported.
- Pro-Controller supported.
- Portrait/TATE mode supported.
- 60fps docked, handheld and tabletop.
- Full HD (1080p) 60fps docked.
About FarSight Studios
FarSight Studios (www.farsightstudios.com) is a videogame developer located in Big Bear Lake, California. As experienced developers, FarSight Studios has been creating videogames continuously since 1989. They have developed games for every major console from the original Nintendo Entertainment System to the Nintendo Switch. FarSight’s games have been awarded Editor’s Choice awards, Toy of the Year nominations and Greatest Hits designations on multiple platforms.
Switch, eShop and Nintendo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Nintendo group of companies.
©2018 FarSight Studios, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks and their copyrights are the property of their respective holders. Created and distributed under license from Williams Electronic Games, Inc. All rights reserved, and Gottlieb Development, LLC. All rights reserved. ©Stern Pinball Inc. All rights reserved. BALLY, BALLY (STYLIZED) and the FLYING PINBALL DESIGN are trademarks of Harrah’s Operating Company, Inc. Used with permission. All rights reserved. Williams, Williams and the WINGED W DESIGN are trademarks of Williams Electronics Games, Inc. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
SOURCE: Farsight Studios Inc.