QUByte Interactive, in partnership with LNDFRR, is pleased to announce a new game: In Extremis DX, which will be available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5 and Xbox One/Series X|S on November 17th.
In Extremis DX is a challenging and provocative shoot’em up about finding yourself in the chaos of the universe.
Taking inspiration from sources such as centuries-old mysticism to contemporary pop-culture, In Extremis DX suits itself for all kinds of players with smart level design and multiple ways of tackling challenges.
Offering challenges and secrets, In Extremis DX tries to bridge the gap between art and fun, the underground and the mainstream, the old and the new.
In Extremis DX Game Features:
- Classic shoot’em up action that brings numerous new ideas to the genre, while also being accessible to newcomers;
- Co-op and leaderboards;
- Eleven stages, each one with their own visual aesthetic and distinct set of mechanics. Fight through the domains of war, nostalgia, fear, melancholy, and many more;
- Twelve different weapons, each one with their own subtleties and quirks, for the player to mix and match;
- An eclectic soundtrack, featuring everything from big band jazz to foot-thumping electronic jams to gentle piano ballads to trippy psychedelic rock;
- A mysterious narrative, as well as numerous secrets and surprises, await brave and inquisitive players;