Publisher of multi-format Jackbox Games party game series have announced that The Jackbox Party Pack 9 is coming to major digital platforms on Thursday, October 20th after successfully completing what might be their best pack yet.
What can you expect from The Jackbox Party Pack 9?
Settings and features added in recent packs will still be available in The Jackbox Party Pack 9. Earlier this summer, it was also announced that you’ll be able to kick players from the lobby and during the game as well. This helps keep livestreams or games being played at public events as safe as possible.
This Party Pack will also allow you to connect to games via QR codes that appear on the screen in the lobby before you start a round.
There are five games in The Jackbox Party Pack 9:
- Fibbage 4: The hilarious bluffing party game returns with an all new Final Fibbage, themed episodes, video questions, fan-submitted questions, and Fibbage Enough About You mode! It’s a game so beloved that we decided to slap a 4 on it.
- Quixort: – In this trivia sorting factory, work with your team to sort falling answers into their proper order before they hit the floor! Or, play the single player mode and see how many blocks you can sort before topping out. It’s as easy as A, C, B!
- Junktopia: A strange wizard has turned you into a frog! Create hilarious backstories for weird objects and then get them appraised by your fellow players. More votes equals more value and then poof! You’re a human again!
- Nonsensory: Professor Nanners is here to test your NSP (Nonsensory Perception) in this drawing, writing, and guessing game! How close can you get to guessing where another player’s prompt ranks on the silliest of scales?
- Roomerang: – Channel your inner reality TV star in an attempt to come out on top of your fellow players! Respond to prompts, bring the competition and role-play to avoid being voted out. Never fear though, even when you’re out you’ll find yourself Roomerang-ed right back into the drama!