SET COURSE FOR PLANET PORTABLE: BEFORE WE LEAVE NOW AVAILABLE ON NINTENDO SWITCH
Purchase the cosy sci-fi city builder at Nintendo eShop now for 20% off
Team17 and Balancing Monkey Games have today announced that cosy sci-fi city builder Before We Leave has touched down on Nintendo Switch™. To celebrate, Nintendo Switch players can enjoy 20% off their purchase for the first two weeks of launch via Nintendo eShop.
A Before We Leave Nintendo Switch launch trailer for you to view.
Set across six unique biomes, Before We Leave sees players nurture groups of ‘Peeps’ – newly emerging survivors from global disaster – as they strive to realise their aspirations to rebuild a thriving civilisation. Along the way, they’ll chart new lands and research ancient technologies to build a prosperous future for all of Peep-dom. Denizens of the burgeoning civilization should also be mindful of their impact on the environment and their Peeps’ well-being, while keeping an eye out for passing Space Whales – who can make short work of their planets.
Before We Leave Key Features
- Expand the Horizons: From a lowly settlement to a sprawling civilisation of Peeps, players will need to traverse mountains, forests, oceans, and the depths of space to explore, build, and thrive
- Tremendous Tech: As players progress, they can research technology to better their civilisation, including sailing, industry, trade, and more
- Keep the Peeps Happy: Running a settlement is no small feat; players will need to keep track of their Peeps’ happiness alongside food, resources and pollution levels
- A Whole New World: With six unique biomes filled with resources and mysterious relics, players must utilise the land and plan their settlements accordingly
- Award-winning Soundtrack: Benedict Nichols (Omno, The Falconeer) and James Dean of Ākau Audio compose a soundscape fit for any benevolent leader, winning ‘The Composed Segment’ Pav award for excellence in audio
Before We Leave is now available to purchase at Nintendo eShop, the PlayStation Store, on Steam, at the Epic Games Store, via the Microsoft Store, and at no extra cost to Xbox Game Pass subscribers.