Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis Now Available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, iOS & Android
Valorware’s 2D RPG Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis is launching today on almost every current platform imaginable – including Steam, mobile, and all major consoles: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One/Series S/X, and PlayStation 4!
Set in Razore City, a desolate and grim metropolis, Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis dares you to deal with one big issue: demons. Control your own Razore City denizens as you are tasked by the mysterious Shōkan Corp to investigate numerous bizarre goings-on around the city and track down the mastermind behind it all: the strange girl in the fox mask.
Originally an apparel brand designed by Hana Eaton, Pinku Kult’s wild artwork and firm grasp on alternative design made it a natural starting point for game development. Adventure through the city discovering twisted locations while leveling up your team of misfits to eventually take on Hell itself!
Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis Key Features
- Fully original world and story: Dive into the world of Pinku Kult! Meet a cast of colorful characters and come face to face with terrifying demons and lose yourself in Razore City and the mystery of the girl in the fox mask.
- Intense boss battles: Boss battles feature several forms and variations to battle your way through, each more deadly than the last.
- Unique dungeon and level design: All the dungeons are meticulously designed around each demon which resides in them. Make your way through perilous dungeons and haunted mansions taking down vicious enemies and solving intricate puzzles.
- Customizable player character: Customize your player avatar with numerous outfits and hairstyles. You can also unlock more mysterious masks as you take down the demons haunting the city.
- Turn-based RPG system: An old-school approach to a turn-based battle system with a battle order included giving players a chance to strategize and plan out their moves.
Pricing & Availability
Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis is now available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One/Series S/X, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Android.
Steam: $8.49 during the first week
Mobile (iOS / Android): $4.49