Tate Multimedia has today published a brand new trailer showcasing the cast of characters set to feature in forthcoming platformer Kao the Kangaroo, which will debut on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and Epic Games Store on Friday 27th May, 2022.
Check out the Friends & Family trailer here!
Said trailer casts light on Kao’s mentor and sparring partner Walt, his mother – the “Iron Lady” – Marlene, and his best friend and notorious inventor Gadget.
Kao – pronounced K-O – launched his first adventure on Dreamcast back in the year 2000. Now, two decades on, Tate Multimedia is rebooting Kao with his biggest adventure yet. The original Kao the Kangaroo series collectively sold more than 700,000 units worldwide, with four games in total having launched across multiple platforms.
In his latest release, Kao will use his boxing gloves to punch a path through his adversaries, jabbing his way through the obstacles ahead as he pummels his way to glory.
Kao the Kangaroo will feature:
- Beautiful, diverse worlds, packed with secrets
- Engaging and fun gameplay for all ages – family-friendly, but for core gamers too
- Magic gloves stacked with powers
- Kao himself – a cheeky, brave, and feisty kangaroo who embarks on a life-changing journey
- An engaging story filled with a cast of captivating characters
- Challenging combat including unique boss battles
- A whole host of items to collect
Kao the Kangaroo will launch digitally and physically on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Steam and Epic Games Store on Friday 27th May 2022 for a digital price of €29.99/$29.99/£24.99 and a recommended physical price of €34.99/$34.99/£29.99