Drizzlepath: Deja Vu, Eastasiasoft’s next console release in partnership with visionary creator Tonguç Bodur, will be available for Nintendo Switch, PS4/PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S later this week on Wednesday, November 24th.
Drizzlepath: Deja Vu was originally developed by Tonguç Bodur and has been ported to consoles for worldwide publishing by Eastasiasoft Limited. Digital pricing is set at US$6.99/€6.99, with an additional 20% launch discount available for select regions and platforms.\
About Drizzlepath: Deja Vu
A vast and mysterious world lies before you, one that hides the truth of your existence and echoes the memory of past lives. As the tenth game developed by Tonguç Bodur, Drizzlepath: Deja Vu is a reimagining of his first creation, a standalone experience accessible by any kind of player.
In Drizzlepath: Deja Vu, you’ll take the role of a nameless man climbing towards a mountaintop in search of answers. Witness events as you explore, each gradually adding to the larger existential narrative. Ponder the enigmatic and cyclical nature of memory through abstract storytelling and beautifully detailed environments, punctuated by ominous imagery that’s more mysterious than it is frightening, a beacon to guide you forward.
- Enjoy a relaxing walking simulator with events triggered by exploration.
- Navigate in a first-person perspective.
- Journey through lush 3D landscapes, often familiar and occasionally surreal or ominous.
- Discover secrets hidden throughout an expansive and seamless map.
- Experience a thought-provoking narrative about life and existence.