MadMind were pleased to announce that their latest production Succubusis coming to consoles. The game will be available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and PS5 next year.
Succubus was released on PC (STEAM / GOG) on October 5, 2021. It was very warmly received by players, and has very positive reviews on the Steam platform: 86% Very Positive.
Our friends from Console Labs S.A., authors of many successful game ports, will be responsible for the console ports. Succubus is currently their largest project and we believe that the effect of our cooperation will meet the expectations of console players.
We are also currently working on supporting the Succubus PC version, both in the form of patches as well as free and paid DLCs.
Take on the role of a demonic succubus Vydija and use her unique skills to take revenge on your enemies in a brutal, uncompromising FPP slasher. Use character development and customization, 40 weapons and 20 special powers to wreak havoc not only in the campaign of 21 intense and interactive levels, but also in the ranked arenas!
SUCCUBUS MAIN FEATURES:
- Intense and brutal action
- 40 different weapons
- 20 special powers
- A system of weapons and armors that affect the player’s statistics
- A hostile environment full of traps and enemies
- Diversified opponents
- Boss fights
- World Map
- Character Customization
- Main Hub with customization option
- Ranked Arenas with Online Leaderboards
- A multi-story plot combining horror with action and survival
- A rich and diverse world of Hell
- Surreal visual setting and gore