The game includes the pressure sensitive Colors SonarPen for a natural painting experience
Based on modern painting techniques originally developed for professional drawing tablets, Colors Live is tailored for Nintendo Switch. It offers players a ton of flexibility to sketch, paint or draw in their very own portable art studio.
- Colors SonarPen – A pressure-sensitive pen providing a natural painting experience with fully customizable stroke thickness and/or opacity.
- Colors Quest – Brand-new game mode challenging users to level up their skills by painting every day to a set theme while bound to various rules.
- Colors Gallery – Players can upload creations to Colors Gallery, a community sharing hub which has received over four million painting uploads and counting. Follow friends and discover talented artists to share Colors Live creations with the world.
- Colors Playback – Every painting created in Colors Live stores the entire creative process allowing users to watch and learn from other creators through playback for any of the millions of paintings available in the gallery.
- Colors Updates – The game was created to be continually updated over time to offer players new drawing tools, new challenges and more ways to interact with friends and followers.
Created by artist Jens Andersson 13 years ago, the Colors! series has been a major contribution to the digital art community and evolution of digital painting in the gaming sphere. Colors! on Nintendo DS received over one million downloads and its Nintendo 3DS counterpart is the tenth highest rated game for the system.
Colors Live is available for Nintendo Switch at global retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart for $49.99 this September. The game is rate E for Everyone by the ESRB.