This week GameStop revealed its top ten most pre-ordered Nintendo Switch games over the past couple of months. Data is based on reservations starting June 8.
Metroid Dread continues to be the most anticipated release and the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remakes – due out this November – are in second place.
The full lineup is as follows:
1. Metroid Dread
2. Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl Double Pack
3. Mario Party Superstars
4. Pokemon Legends: Arceus
5. Shin Megami Tensei V
6. Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
7. WarioWare: Get It Together!
8. Doki Doki Literature Club Plus
9. Sonic Colors: Ultimate
10. Advance Wars 1 + 2 Re-Boot Camp
As for the current top-selling Switch game, Nintendo’s Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is still out in front with 37.08 million unit sales worldwide. (June 2021)