Castle of Pixel Skulls, the fun (but tough as nails) retro-styled platformer game is releasing on Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch this August!
2Awesome Studio (2AS) announces the console launch of Castle of the Pixel Skulls. The game will be available on Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch for a retail price of 4,99 eur/gbp/usd. Pre-orders will be available on both Xbox and Nintendo Switch with a 20% off discounted price.
- Nintendo Switch: July 23th until August 19th
- Xbox: July 28th until August 18th
- Playstation: August 3rd
- Xbox: August 4th
- Nintendo Switch: August 6th
Castle of Pixel Skulls is a fun retro-styled platformer filled with fun and crazy hurdles. Play challenging levels in a race against time in order to escape.
You play as an animated skeleton that wakes up in a haunted castle. In order to escape you need to overcome challenging levels full of enemies and traps while also racing against the clock to complete the levels as fast as possible. Spikes, fireballs, lava, timed platforms…everything in this castle is trying to kill you – will you have what it takes to survive?
Castle of Pixel Skulls Key features:
- 4 different chapters with 10 levels each: a total of 40 levels full of madness and challenges!
- Dangerous traps and enemies: spikes, fireballs, lava, timed platforms, skeletons, and more!
- Timed levels: replay the levels as many times as you want and try to beat your previous score.
- Classic arcade platformer playstyle: old school difficulty of classic NES platform titles.
- Simple and accessible controls.
- Easy to play, hard to master.