In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo Download adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
STAR WARS Republic Commando – Welcome to the Clone Wars. Chaos has erupted throughout the galaxy. As leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate and ultimately annihilate the enemy. Boss, Fixer, Scorch and Sev, better known as Delta Squad, are back on Nintendo Switch.
Relive the legendary campaign as you battle a variety of highly intelligent and deadly enemies – from brutal Trandoshan mercenaries to the flying insectoid warriors of Geonosis.
STAR WARS Republic Commando will be available on April 6.
Breathedge – Survive in outer space! Craft tools, pilot vehicles and even control space stations to survive and explore the wreckage. Breathedge is an ironic, outer space survival adventure game. Take on the role of a simple guy called the Man who is just carrying his grandpa’s ashes to a galactic funeral and suddenly finds himself in the middle of a universal conspiracy.
Breathedge will be available on April 6.
Knockout City Cross-Play Beta – Brace yourself for outrageous fun and intense competition in a new take on team-based multiplayer games. Are you ready to throw, catch, pass, dodge and tackle your way to victory?
Join the Cross-Play Beta from April 2 to April 4 ahead of the game’s launch on May 21. You’ll have a chance to dominate across a new map and get a feel for the arsenal of Special Balls at your disposal.
Check out new playlists to take down rivals as a team or face off one vs. one for glory.
A Long Way Down – Assemble your party and use your cards to survive, fight and build your way through a dark maze of monsters orchestrated by an evil mastermind.
A Long way down is a mash-up between an RPG and a deck-building game. Embody Sam and try escaping this maze where a sneaky and evil mastermind reigns. Let your memories and your choices guide you… but don’t fall into darkness.
Craft a deck
The cards you choose will determine how you explore the dungeon and how you defend yourself from the horrors it contains.
Fight your way through the unforgiving monster maze
Great challenges await you as you go deeper into the dungeon. Use your cards and cunning, adapt your playstyle and overcome all enemies.
Gather your party
You’ll meet many fellow adventurers down in the dark – will you gain allies or make enemies?
Traverse the maze
Use your cards to bridge gaps and defy dead ends as you travel through the maze. Rush to escape or take time to explore, the choice is yours.
Upgrade your items and equipment
Collect rewards and use them to grow your power to take on what lies in the depths.
Confront the evil overlord
Every choice you made will affect the final battle – can you defeat the mastermind in its lair?
Abbie’s Farm for kids and toddlers – This game lets children experience an exciting day on the farm.
Help Abbie feed the animals or bake a tasty cake.
The farm has lots of animals that want to be cared for. Their food grows in the yard, and Abbie can draw water from the well.
Children playfully learn what to feed to each animal. But don’t worry if they aren’t fed or given water for a few days – they can take care of themselves as well!
The following places can be visited on the farm:
Home to a family of three pigs, happily romping in the mud, waiting to be stroked and given lots of food.
Abbie’s beloved horse lives here, and is happy to receive any attention. The stable is also where the farmyard cat tries his luck at catching mice. Despite the presence of the horse and the cat, there are a lot of mice, which are difficult to catch.
This is where all the food grows for the animals on Abbie’s farm – carrots, apples, cabbage, beets, corn, grass, strawberries and more. After the fruit and other crops have been harvested, it takes a little while until they grow back again. The scarecrow keeps thieving birds away from the crops.
This is where Abbie draws water to give to the animals, for example. The powers of deduction and logic of little farmers are challenged by everyday tasks: for example, to collect water, the bucket must first be found and then used with the well.
The Hen House:
Three chickens are clucking away all day long. Every now and then they lay an egg, but only if they’re well fed. Abbie can collect the eggs and use them for a cake, for example.
On sunny days, this is where Abbie dries her washing. The wind on the little hill isn’t only good for turning the mill. In the mill itself, Abbie can grind corn to make flour and then use it to bake delicious cakes.
The two sheep of the farm live here, frolicking in the hay. They always look forward to seeing Abbie, especially when she gives them some food.
A farm wouldn’t be a farm without cows. There are two grazing all day long in the meadow. Abbie can milk the cows and then use the milk for baking, for example. The cat also loves to drink milk.
The Goat Shed:
The goat hasn’t been at the farm for long, but has already found some new friends – a mother duck and her ducklings. The goat, duck and ducklings are all waiting to be played with.
The stove standing in the farm kitchen is old, but still does its job very well. If Abbie has collected all the ingredients, she can mix them up in the kitchen and bake a delicious apple or strawberry pie, which will give her lots of energy, so she will be able to do a bit more on that day.
After a hard day’s work on the farm, when the food has been harvested and all the animals have been fed, Abbie looks forward to getting into her cosy bed. Quick! Turn off the light and enjoy a restful sleep.
Have fun on Abbie’s Farm!
Acalesia – Our attractive protagonist wishes for just two things — to save the princess and to become rich. Actually, he’s doing it just to get rich, but if the princess Celinda will be saved in the process, let’s consider it a nice bonus!
To get all the treasures of Acalesia this hipster with a shotgun will have to fight hordes of monsters, sneak through a myriad of devious traps and reveal a few secrets of survival.
Animal Doctor – Make your dreams come true with Animal Doctor!
Would you like to spend your life caring for animals? With Animal Doctor you will be surrounded by animal friends and pets. Look after creatures large and small while you train as an intern at an animal doctor! Treat and aid the recovery of wonderful pets, farm animals and working beasts.
• A unique adventure for the whole family, allowing you to engage fully in 1st person mode after choosing your in-game character.
• An array of exciting assignments lies ahead where you will be tested by examining, treating, feeding and caring for a wide variety animal.
• Special tasks will help to grow and improve your skills; providing many realistic experiences: Feed wild animals, rescue ducks and many more sub-missions will challenge you while to work out the best ways to treat the patients.
• Explore, find and then collect the ingredients to help create medicines and natural remedies for your sick friends.
• Additional experiences are available allowing you to go from riding your horse over wide fields, treating sick animals through to distributing milk and cheese to those in need! Go even further and explore the forest, but be careful because wild and untamed animals could be dangerous.
• The lifestyle of a working vet with a huge variety of animals to care for wait for you here. Improve your animal knowledge, learn new skills and enjoy the personal rewards these bring.
Animal Learning Puzzle for Toddlers and Kids – All-new cute animal puzzle game featuring over 80 adorable animals! Playful learning of animal names for Toddlers and Kids thanks to voice output in many different languages!
In this easy to use animal puzzle game, toddlers and kids can learn the pronunciation and spelling of over 80 animals from around the world.
All voice recordings are done by 100% native speakers.
The game can be customized to offer different difficulty settings, so children of a great age range can enjoy the puzzles.
The spoken languages include:
- american english
- british english
- european spanish
- latin american spanish
- european portuguese
- brazilian portuguese
Japanese and Chinese languages are coming soon!
Arcade Archives SWIMMER – Shoot for the treasure island! Don’t give up!
“SWIMMER” is an action game released by TEHKAN (KOEI TECMO GAMES) in 1982.
Take control of the swimmer and see if you can make it to the treasure island.
Use Power Pills and dive underwater to skillfully avoid obstacles and enemy monsters.
The “Arcade Archives” series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
*This game uses the Japanese ROM for the main part of the game.
The options menu and manual are available in Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Balloon Girl – Balloon Girl is a retro inspired flying adventure game.
On a beatiful day balloon girl and her other friends hanging around and suddenly the magic balloons are flying away and are now distributed all over the world.
So you need to “collect them all”.
Every level is unique and has his own trick to solve.
Sometimes there are more than one way to solve this level – you can explore and figure it out.
Ballon Girl Fakts:
- Explore over 50 challenging and unique levels
- Choose between 4 Playabble Characters. You can be the Girl, a boy a Dog or even a baby ?
- Very intuitive and easy gameplay
- Enemies everywhere
- Handdrawn Pixel Art with love
CyberTaxi – CyberTaxi is an action-packed driving first-person shooter and taxi simulator set in a grim vision of the future.
CyberTaxi is an action-packed driving first-person shooter and taxi simulator set in a grim vision of the future. You play as a cab driver who works in a dark-noir Hindenburg city and strives to escape this hellish location.
As a taxi driver you have to complete dozens of various missions for different factions and gain access to further districts of Hindenburg city. During your dangerous roam you will have an opportunity to buy various weapons, shields and gadgets for your taxi. During your journey you will come across hundreds of customers – talk with them in order to get valuable information. Perhaps you may have a chance to survive and escape this unsafe post-apocalyptic urban area.
KEY GAME FEATURES:
- Complete over 300 random missions in 4 different districts!
- Earn money to purchase dozens of weapons and repair your cab!
- Select your favorite cab color and customize your taxi!
- Gigantic playing environment set in a dark-noir futuristic city!
- Speak with various customers to find out more about dystopian future!
- An ironic comics-like graphics style and humorous visuals!
- Combines best elements of FPS, car racing games and demolition derbies!
- Search for hidden collectibles and additional activities around the city!
- Cool, cyber-punk and funky synth-wave music tracks included!
- Fatally eject customers who offend you!
- Dozen of amazing effects like refractive rain drops & dynamic lens flares!
- All above… and a lot more awaits!
Year 2128. The corrupted Gambricorp organization has led mankind to the verge of self-destruction due to new types of drugs which turned residents of European cities into lunatic maniacs. Once a noble town, Hindenburg city transformed into ruined metropolis which has been contaminated by overwhelming level of pollution, high crime rate and illegal drugs. In their madness, residents have equipped their hover vehicles with deadly weapons and explosive charges in order to wreak havoc on the littered streets of Hindenburg. Many people have decided to become criminals and forgot about their conscience…
Available April 5th.
Dungeons and Puzzles – “Dungeon adventure by using your brain!” Dungeon + Puzzle + Sokoban
Dungeon and Puzzles is a 2D spatial logic and ability switch puzzle game. The adventurer’s ability depends on what equipment he currently uses.
You have to think through every step.
After clearing the level, you can try other routes of strategy to optimize your solution.
El Hijo – A Wild West Tale – El Hijo is an exciting spaghetti-western stealth game, in which you guide a 6-year-old boy on his quest to find his mother.
As a six-year-old, “El Hijo” must always sneak past the dangers of his world. As he overcomes his challenges, he gains self-confidence, becomes more cunning, and, along with it, finds more schemes to get past his foes. His epic journey will lead him through a remote monastery, a harsh and unforgiving stretch of desert, and a frontier town rife with crime and villainy.
The journey begins when a farmer and her son are attacked by bandits who raze their farm to the ground. The mother decides to leave the boy at a secluded monastery to protect him. However, the place doesn’t feel right and he plans his escape.
El Hijo – A Wild West Tale is a non-violent stealth game in which you rely on the mischievous, playfulness of a young child. Using the shadows to his advantage is the core element of the game, as “El Hijo” will often have to hide. Without needlessly adding new mechanics, the gameplay is extended naturally, as variations of existing mechanics are gradually introduced and then combined to increase the challenge. These twists on familiar mechanics are often a product of the varied, increasingly dangerous environments that “El Hijo” must traverse to reach his ultimate goal.
- Survive the Wild West through the cleverness of a young hero
- Explore dark monasteries, deserts, and boomtowns in a spaghetti-western world
- Merge with the shadows to hide from the lawless
- Solve playfully tricky environmental puzzles
- Use an arsenal of tactical toys to bypass and distract diverse desperadoes
- Inspire other children to join you on the path to freedom
- Enjoy the gripping storyline of a brave son searching for his mother
Ghost: Elisa Cameron – Clean Arcadia from criminals using your ghostly super powers!
You wake up in a cold, desolate bathroom without any memory of your whereabouts, as a surveillance camera tracks your every move. Can you piece together the mystery and find your way to safety? As Elisa Cameron, you must work to save your sister, your future, and possibly the world.
From the best-selling Dark Horse graphic novel, “Ghost”, comes a story of supernatural proportions in form of hidden objects puzzle adventure.
- Over 50 gorgeous locations
- Richly detailed environment and scenes
- Solve 14 unique mini-games
- Hours of gameplay
Good Night, Knight – Become the one and only – extremely honorable, brave and … a little bit sleepy Knight of the Holy Divers.
The ancient evil has been banished, the princess rescued and the Knight retires – but something is wrong. You awake falling to your death – probably – from the top of the mysterious underworld spire. Regain your memories and save the world – most likely – again. Go forth Holy Diver it’s – definitely – all up to you.
Good Night, Knight is a humorous twist on stories you likely already know from fantasy books and games, set in a pixel medieval world. With a range of unique and peculiar knights, creatures and many different story events Good Night, Knight offers a truly unusual experience.
This charming 16-bit sneak-and-slash adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!
- Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
- Double the fun in the co-op mode. Click the orb in your tent and play with your friend!
- Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made scenarios makes each campaign unique and interesting.
- Huge amounts of loot to find and equip: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
- Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
- Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don’t get too greedy!
- Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
- No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
- Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!
Available April 2nd.
Laws of Machine – There is a corporation called ROBOTEC, which was established by Professor Sharpey.
He developed the system of artificial intelligence based on neurospheres, which was recreated during his experiments with lunar type soil.
The Professor started developing DRx (Domestic Robot) series assistants, and these robots were able to do almost everything a human can do and even more, he built in robots one of his new development – “SOTM” , with help of which was possible to teleport the objects specially proposed for teleportation.
Robots were able to use portative gun for teleportation and solving certain tasks.
Once, while Professor was testing new robot, program malfunctioned/failed and robot ran away injured Professor, whereupon Professor fall into coma.
Meanwhile DR12 lost connection with Professor and decided to reach the ROBOTEC CORP laboratory.
In the laboratory there were specific rooms for testing robots’ intellect, where, robot knew about it and decided to teleport onto that laboratory.
Lost Words: Beyond the Page – Lost Words is an atmospheric narrative adventure that takes place in the personal diary entries belonging to a young girl named Izzy that will unfold as you explore a fantasy land where words hold immense power.
Featuring an immersive story crafted by renowned games writer Rhianna Pratchett, Lost Words: Beyond the Page will mesmerize players with its unique blend of gameplay mechanics and striking watercolor aesthetic. Driven by the player’s curiosity, the world of Estoria and the power it holds will serve as the engine that will propel Izzy through this deeply personal narrative, resulting in a truly memorable experience.
- 2D Adventure Platforming. Navigate beautiful 2D worlds set inside a young girl’s diary by walking on the words and using them as tools to solve different puzzles.
- Beautiful Visual Style. Discover the watercolor world presented in the pages of the diary as well as the vibrant fantasy world of Estoria.
- Innovative Gameplay. Harness words to alter the environment to create a safe passage for the protagonist in an entirely unique and refreshing style of platforming.
Available April 6th.
Mermaid Castle – Dive into the aquatic fairy tale adventure!
The mermaid sisters need your help! Their home, the beautiful Mermaid Castle, was destroyed and its treasure stolen. So hop in, gather coins, watch out for sharks and swim through the beautiful submarine underworld!
The Ruthless Shark Gang, led by its ominous boss, Shark the Hammer, raided the Mermaid Castle. The attack left the home of the mermaid sisters in ruins. And what’s worse, all their valuables were stolen! With your help, the sisters will restore their castle to its former glory and get rid of the sharks once and for all!
To do that, you will explore eight beautiful underwater locations rich in fascinating plants and wildlife. Rocky bottoms, golden sands, coral reef, ancient ruins and dark caves full of fossils – all this awaits you in your blue-water adventure!
Swim, dash and collect coins and treasure. But watch out! Cunning fish and crabs, spiky sea urchins, venomous jellyfish and other aquatic creatures will try to stop you! Dash to quickly avoid danger or collect and throw pearls at enemies. Some of them will leave coins, so grab them! Seek for friendly little fish and avoid rusty anchors or bombs. And if you see a shark… you’d better hide!
• Three characters. You can switch them at any time!
• Over 30 levels divided into eight captivating worlds.
• Over 10 types of enemies and obstacles.
• Easy to pick up gameplay for both younger and older players.
• The Mermaid Castle is waiting to be renovated!
Moorhuhn Kart 2 – Moorhuhn Kart 2 remastered – choose your favorite driver from the Moorhuhn family. 8 tracks, 10 weapon and Power-ups, off-/online races, Championships and more are waiting for you!
Besides the star of this game series Moorhuhn itself, you have the choice between Lesshuhn, Frog, Snowman, Pumpkin, Turtle or Hank the mole. The game features 8 tracks, Offline Single player and Multiplayer as well as an Online racing mode with best time leaderboards. Collect 10 different weapons and Power-ups as you race around the tracks and strategically fire them to drive your opponents off the road. The tracks are set in settings known from Moorhuhn X and the Winter Edition, ancient Egypt or beautiful Island scenery, to name a few. Two Championships each over four of the eight different tracks require your full concentration and best of your driving skills. Beside the local Single player mode – competing against up to 6 AI opponents, there is a Local Multiplayer mode with 2 to 4 drivers (split screen) and an Online Multiplayer mode with 2 to 7 players.
- RANKINGS – Beat your own top scores over and over again and compete against friends and players around the world for the top position in the online leaderboard.
- OFFLINE – Play whenever and wherever you like. No internet connection is needed for local Single player or Multiplayer races with friends and family.
- ONLINE – With internet connection you are able to race against other players online and put your best score on the global leaderboard.
- IMPROVEMENTS – Moorhuhn Kart 2 Remastered for Nintendo Switch™ offers an endless racing experience with high resolution graphics and other improvements for more fun.
- COMMUNITY – With over 15 million games sold worldwide, Moorhuhn is one of the best-known and most successful game characters. With Moorhuhn Kart 2, specially adapted for the Nintendo Switch™, the world’s most crazy chicken sets off on a wide variety of racing tracks. Join the big Moorhuhn community now!
Moorhuhn speaks English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Japanese.
What are you waiting for? Get the game and then drive until the tyres are red hot!
Press “A” to Party – Six arcade game, four player, sit down couch championships!
Get ready to party with your friends and family in this casual arcade game collection for players of all ages!
Sit down on the couch and jump straight into the action thanks to one button controls and fast gameplay. Up to 4 players can compete against each other on the same screen for the title of the ultimate arcade champion.
- 6 distinct games with their own challenges.
- Arcade 2D style.
- Single player arcade high score contest.
- 2-4 players competitive VS modes.
- More than 50 cool characters to choose from.
- Press “A” to play all the games with single button controls.
Sling on a rope, dash up a tower, jump through hoops – show off your skills and timing. The championship mode consists of quick matches in random order, so even if you lose in one game, you can make it up in the next one. Press “A” to Party is designed for quick sessions with other players with no tutorial needed. Just pick up the controller and play!
The games and rules change quickly so stay on your toes, and remember – Press A to Party!
Scandal In The Spotlight – You’re already…
The ultimate long-running boy band, Revance.
One night you attend their after-concert party and receive a mysterious invitation from the guys in the band!
They drop a bombshell!
Their lyricist has gone missing and they want you to fill in.
You start a new life with these singers… and begin the deception of millions of fans.
Kyohei Rikudoh “Confident, Sexy”
Iori Enjo “Sadistic, Twisted Prince”
Kota Igarashi “Capricious, Sour Yet Sweet”
Nagito Aoshima “Dominant, Dirty-minded”
Takashi Ninagawa “Clever, Mysterious”
Includes “Main Stories” in the app “Love 365: Find Your Story,” up until Season 3 “Give Me Forever: His PoV.”
*Nagito Aoshima includes up until Season 3 “Give Me Forever.”
Squad Killer – Blast your way through escalating challenges in retro two-tone style!
Recalling the straightforward and addictive challenge of 8-bit classics, Squad Killer puts you in control of a retro arcade experience with a little modern flair. Graphics are presented in pixelated two-tone style but offer a touch of detail, customization and precision that pushes beyond the limits of its inspirations. Adjust the color palette, choose between multiple play modes, purchase upgrades and overcome unpredictably shuffled stage order with each run!
The objective is simple – clear all enemies from the rooms you enter, obtain a key and proceed to the next level. But victory is far from certain as new types of enemies aim to end your run and a boss encounter awaits every five stages. Kill or be killed! Take each one down quickly and strategically to collect coins and buy power-ups to stack the deck in your favor.
• Jump, shoot and collect coins as you turn each room into a pixelated massacre!
• Play through 17 levels with each run, shuffled to keep you on your toes.
• Unlock Boss Rush to challenge all the big baddies with no help from power-ups.
• Try your hand at Stacked Deck mode to start with 7 random upgrades.
• Adjust the distinctive two-tone color palette to suit your style!
Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) – Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) is a zany 3D tower builder.
Play as the Master Stacker, Rockit, who must use her psychic helmet to stack the colorful bricks falling all over her madcap world.
BUILD stable towers by executing architectural feats of balancing.
INCORPORATE mixed-up materials into your towers: works of art, aquariums, magnets, and more.
DEFEND your towers against invading ghosts, a fireball-breathing dragon, and other outlandish hazards.
KNOCK your finished towers back down with a wrecking ball.
Ways to Play:
- Story mode: 36 stages featuring twists on stacking such as constructing on quicksand or a giant spring scale.
- Co-op: Team up to complete the game with a partner.
- Versus: best your bud with better balance with split-screen local multiplayer.
Available April 6th.
Stick Fight: The Game – Stick Fight is a physics-based couch/online fighting game where you battle it out as the iconic stick figures from the golden age of the internet.
Fight it out against your friends or find random sticks from around the world!
Storm Tale – Embark on an epic adventure through medieval times. Help Annabelle and Erik build and safeguard a new medieval village.
The lives of peaceful villagers have changed the day an ancient prophecy became true. It spoke of an evil sorcerer who would bring destruction to our world. Now they need your help to build a new home and get ready to defend themselves against the evil that will return.
Embark on a medieval tale of hope and courage. Overcome many obstacles and win many trophies on your journey through this compelling match 3 game – and take your skills to the next level with the help of cool power-ups.
- Collect gold to build a medieval village.
- Prove your skill and win more than 50 Trophies.
- Tons of challenge levels with unique features.
- Exciting match-3 gameplay.
- Plan your moves, race against time or play it relaxed.
- Enjoy a variety of game modes and difficulty modes.
- Tough obstacles and cool power ups.
Street Racing: Tokyo Rush – Tear up the streets of Tokyo, take on the baddest Racers, and become the Tokyo underground Street-Racing King! Amazing open city street racing simulator!
The blazing neon nights of Tokyo belong to you now.
You’re the keenest street racer in the Tokyo streets, hunting for a thrill! Explore the glowing Tokyo night freely in this open world!
Challenge the local daredevils to:
- Circuit races!
- Sprint car races!
- Drifting to the limits of control!
- Barrelling down Speed Traps!
- Intense TIME TRIALS!
Beautifully crafted setting, multiple missions, lots of cars, and an extensive virtual world pack an incredible amount of fun into one game!
- FREE ROAM: go where you want to go!
- CAR TIERS: 24 cars in 4 tiers to choose from!
- RACE ROTATIONS: tons and tons of races!
- different types of races: Circuit, Sprint, Speed Trap, Drift, Time Trial
- MECHANICAL TUNING: your car is going to need it!
- ULTRA-REALISTIC TRAFFIC: AI-driven for incredible realism!
TRY one mission and you’ll agree: Street Racing: Tokyo Rush is open world Street Racing at its BEST!
Available April 2nd.
Tinker Racers – Tinker Racers is not about reaching the finishing line at all. In this Survival Racing Party Game, the challenge is to stay in sight on chaotic miniature tracks.
You want to be leading the race to be the camera target. Especially because everyone that leaves the camera dies!
Race with mini RC cars on tracks that your parents never allowed you to set at home.
Beat frenetic angry bots to unlock new tracks. Continue the good work and you may be allowed to mess up with other rooms;
Damage your car as minimum as possible to increase your score. Remember how careful you were with your toys (errhh… you were, right?);
Team up to get even higher scores playing it multiplayer. Be it your parents, siblings or friends, join forces with them to prove that you have the best teamwork out there!
Free For All
Don’t care about scores, but love to compete and troll your friends? Race Free For All matches against your mates in a truly sociable way!
For the more traditional racers, play Single Race mode with up to 4 local players in split-screen.
Train Station Simulator – Train Station Simulator is a train station builder and manager game. Create and maintain your dream station! Ride the rails and operate your ultimate grand terminal!
Train Station Simulator is a station builder and manager game. Install ticketing machines, monitors, appliances, place benches and dozens of other public space related objects.
Hire your staff for a more reliable operating ecosystem. Be a creative engineer by planning flooring, building walls and creating emergency routes. The demand for rail travel is evident: setup the complete timetable for your central station and deploy all local and national bus, tram and taxi.
Ride the rails and operate your ultimate grand central empire.
We wish you a Happy Train Station Building! Build your dreams!
Train Station Simulator in more details:
Caring station design
• Lay flooring tiles, build walls, create corridors, place exit doors and emergency routes.
• Expand your building to create more room for constructing advanced appliances, facilities, services and a more reliable train system.
• Creative station design creates a better place for your passengers.
• Replace old tracks as new and more advanced technologies are invented – all the way to magnetic trains.
• Form mood-enhancing designs: plants, flowers, open spaces and benches.
• 56+ different objects to place
• 25+ types of trains, locomotives, engines and carriages
• 25+ different staff members in 5 settable categories and an extra 2 categories of shoe-shiners and shop assistants (assistants are part of each cafes and restaurants by default)
• 24+ types of passengers including vandal persons and homeless persons and disabled persons
• 22 different cars from the 70s and 90s and bicycles
• 16+ types of shops/restaurants and other facilities to place
• 9 public transportation vehicles
• 6 doors
• 5 types of rails: standard, advanced, electric, magnetic, light hiber
• 5 flooring
• 4 platform
• 3 walls
*Not all content available in all game modes at once.
Ride the rails
• Set up bars and cafés and allow them to grow and bloom into successful businesses.
• Deploy bus, taxi and tram networks to grow your local station to a crowded hub central.
• The demand for traveling by train is undeniable: open new train routes by selecting combined schedules.
• Bring your station to life: place local bus stops near tracks scheduled with local trains.
• Keep your station clean of debris, secure all areas by police officers and never ran a train off the track by employing system engineers.
Creative game play with enhanced features
• Solve real-life station modeling challenges with enhanced passenger AI movements.
• Play through 25 different scenarios with different skill levels and time frame.
• Track station progress with a comprehensive statistics menu.
• Follow each of your staff members and analyze all passengers’ behavior.
Hire your staff and manage salaries and working shifts:
Keep your station clean of debris, secure all areas by police officers and never ran a train off the track by employing system engineers. Hire your staff for a more reliable operation. A cleaner station makes passengers happy that increases income.
Deliver more tracks and manage all schedules:
As time flies by your terminal hub starts to expand. Set up restaurants, bars and cafés and allow them to grow and bloom into successful businesses. Open up new building wings and connect all areas with corridors so passengers can easily access all spaces.
Select from campaign modes to endless game play
Train Station Simulator is shipping with over 25 uniquely designed game modes ready to be played not only for days but weeks and months. The game includes “Campaign”, “Ready”, “Mission”, “Survival” and “Endless” play modes.
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue HD – More rangs, more vehicles, more mechs, more EVERYTHING… in an open world Aussie Adventure. There might even be a few surprises!
TY puts the BOOM in BOOMERANG! TY the Tasmanian Tiger™ 2: Bush Rescue™ is the sequel to Krome Studios’ charming Australiana-themed videogame. This classic platformer, updated for Nintendo Switch™, features more rangs, more vehicles, more bots, and more EVERYTHING… in an open world Aussie Adventure.
Throw boomerangs, bite, smash and glide your way around the Australian Outback and stop the evil plans of the wicked Boss Cass and help the good folk of the little country town of BURRAMUDGEE.
This sequel to the popular TY the Tasmanian Tiger is a game on a grander scale. In addition to classic platforming elements, you’ll fight Aussie bush fires from a helicopter, drive around Southern Rivers while hanging on to the back of a four-wheel drive and use the bots to defeat enemies and solve puzzles – all while trying to find a variety of different collectables.
And now, only on the HD remaster, you can customize TY’s looks, and best of all there are two brand NEW never before seen boomerangs.
- Explore from the beach to the desert to the billabong and beyond in a huge open world of old-school 3D platforming glory.
- Arm yourself with 20 different boomerangs including the classic Ironbark, Flamerang and two NEW rangs!
- Brand new photo-mode.
- A wide variety of vehicles like the Fourbie, cart, and mechs.
- 7 Levels of two-player split-screen cart racing.
- Improved camera & graphics; including updated shadows, reflections and HD resolutions
- New Gamemode called “Hardcore Mode”
- Character customization with NEW skins for TY and paint jobs for the Fourbie!
- Play multiple ways with Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ controllers and motion input.
- Audio Director’s cut
Long ago, a great battle was fought. BOSS CASS sought out five mystic talismans, so he could banish every warm-blooded creature, to the DREAMING.
But one brave soul stood up to CASS, and thwarted his quest for the talismans. He risked all, in an effort to save his family and friends.
And in the end… he succeeded. CASS was banished for his crimes, and the land was made safe once again. All thanks to to one lone hero…
TY the Tasmanian Tiger.
Now, evil stirs again – the little country town of CURRAWONG is under attack, and a hero is needed once more…
What Comes After – What Comes After is a side-scrolling adventure and a heartwarming story about learning how to love yourself. Help Vivi in her journey on the train to the afterlife and back.
From the creator of Coffee Talk, in collaboration with Rolling Glory Jam the creator of Rage in Peace.
What Comes After is a experience, a heartwarming story, and a love letter to all of you who think you’re a burden for other people.
Help Vivi finds herself through the journey that takes her to where people go after they died, to what comes after. Ride the train filled with the souls of the people, animals, and plants that are on their way to leave this world, and talk to them to learn about love, regrets, life, and death that haunt us every day until our time has come. All presented in a light-hearted way with a sprinkle of comedy and philosophy.
- A short heartwarming story that will stay in your heart and memory
- A personal journey of learning how to love yourself
- A tale filled with love and comedy
- Colorful art to accompany your journey in the train not bound for the living
- An easy to pick-up gameplay
In Space, No One Can Hear You Scheme – A free update has landed for Among Us, the winner of The Game Awards’ Best Multiplayer Game in 2020. The Airship is the latest and largest map, featuring new tasks, the ability to pick the room you start in, ladders and more. Play with 4-10 players online as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure. But beware – one or more random players among the Crew are Impostors!
An Excillant Choice, My Liege – You can unlock an endless array of exciting abilities with one of the many jobs on offer in the BRAVELY DEFAULT II game for Nintendo Switch.
With so many jobs to obtain in-game, this quiz may help you get an idea about which job might match your personality. Anyone with a Nintendo Account can redeem this My Nintendo reward for free.
Plus, two new Heroes of Light desktop wallpapers are available as well. Light up your screen with these artful displays to keep your adventurous spirit high!
Visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/ to learn more.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo.
For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.