In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo Download adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time – Neo Cortex and N. Tropy are back at it again and launching an all-out assault on not just this universe, but the entire multiverse! Crash and Coco are here to save the day by reuniting the four Quantum Masks and bending the rules of reality. New abilities? Check. More playable characters? Yep. Alternate dimensions? Obviously. Ridonkulous bosses? For sure. Same awesome sauce? You bet your sweet jorts. Wait, are they actually jorts? Not in this universe! Buy the digital version and receive the Totally Tubular skins for Crash and Coco upon completion of the second level.
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse – It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, Pennsylvania, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back, Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble. Eat brains, possess Punchbowl’s population, build your zombie horde and bring civilization to its knees.
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse will be available on March 16.
Cyanide & Happiness – Freakpocalypse – As Coop McCarthy, all you want to do is make the world a better place. The trouble is: Nobody likes you, school is hard and you can’t even find a prom date. Why exactly is this game called Freakpocalypse? You’ll find the answer by looking at, talking to and touching everything within the Cyanide & Happiness universe. Get ready for a world crammed full of adventure, puzzles and, of course, weirdness.
A Day Without Me -You just woke up and without knowing it, you were the only person left in the city.
A Day Without Me is a puzzle adventure game, where you have to find out where everyone is going, why is there only you in the city, why are there so many oddities in the city.
- Plot mysterious story
- Semi open world
- Lots of challenges and mysteries to solve
Alchemist Simulator – Become the mystical alchemist, choose your contracts wisely as they will shape the world around you, discover the long forgotten magical recipes, upgrade your lab.
Take on the role of a novice student of alchemical arts, taking over the studio of your famous relative. Will you ever match his legend? Take the challenge to become the most famous alchemist in history!
Become a powerful magician! Thanks to Alchemist Simulator, you can feel the thrill of excitement associated with the world of magical ingredients (dragon egg – what to deal with it?), spells, and discovering ancient recipes. Will you brew a love potion or a poison?
Discover an amazing world full of ancient, forgotten recipes and ingredients. Experiment. Be patient and hungry for knowledge. Fortunately, you are not alone – your extraordinary mentor will help you explore the previously unknown arcana of alchemical knowledge and art! Your eternal glory, gold and … knowledge are at stake!
Animal Bomber – Animal Bomber is a game where your focus is to eliminate all enemies and stay alive at the end. It’s a truly engaging, fun game where tactics are very important if you want to win. The lovely game world is also full of dangers, and you need to time everything wisely to really bring in the efficiency and results that you always wanted. It leads to a great opportunity and resounding quality and value.
Do you have what it takes to eliminate these enemies in over 85 different levels? Test your skills and start becoming the ultimate animal bomber today. The game features endless replay value, lots of stages you can play through and engaging gameplay. Just check it out today!
- Action-packed and fun gameplay mechanics
- 85+ levels that you can play through
- Visually impressive, 2D game world
- Multiple stages and game worlds
Arcade Archives LEGEND OF MAKAI – Unravel the mysteries of each stage to rescue the princess!
“LEGEND OF MAKAI” is an action RPG released by JALECO in 1988.
Set out on an adventure to save the princess who was captured by the enemy.
Buy weapons and items from the shop, and get hints from the townspeople and shop owners to help solve the mysteries of each stage.
The “Arcade Archives” series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
The options menu and manual are available in Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
A-Train: All Aboard! Tourism – All aboard! Tourism is a one-way ticket to urban planning!
A-Train, the classic urban development simulation game that allows you to create the city of your dreams, is now available on the Nintendo Switch!
Become the president of your very own railroad company, laying tracks and running your trains as you see fit. However, you will be responsible for more than the railroad. You’ll also be tasked with managing subsidiaries, playing the stock market, and participating in urban planning, in order to develop and expand your town.
This latest installment in the A-Train series introduces the element of tourism to the urban planning formula, and focuses on building up towns into bustling tourism capitals. Providing realistic business management simulations of financing, investing, and more, as well as a wide variety of customizable options for all your vehicles, A-Train: All Aboard! Tourism is packed full of features for you to explore. But don’t be overwhelmed—players old and new alike will be able to jump right into the series thanks to the fun and practical tutorials provided in the early stages.
So why not hop aboard the A-Train with your trusted team of advisors, and start crafting a bright future for your town?
Available March 12th.
Battle Brothers – A Turn Based Tactical RPG – Battle Brothers is a turn based tactical RPG which has you leading a mercenary company in a gritty, low-power, medieval fantasy world. You decide where to go, whom to hire or to fight, what contracts to take and how to train and equip your men in a procedurally generated open world campaign. Do you have what it takes to lead them through bloody battles and to victory?
The game consists of a strategic worldmap and a tactical combat layer. On the worldmap you can freely travel in order to take contracts that earn you good coin, find places worth looting, enemies worth pursuing or towns to resupply and hire men at. This is also where you manage, level up and equip your Battle Brothers. Once you engage a hostile party the game will switch to a tactical map where the actual fighting takes place as detailed turn based combat.
Manage a medieval mercenary company in a procedurally generated open world.
- Fight complex turn-based tactical battles with historical equipment and brutal injuries.
- Permadeath. All characters that die in combat will stay dead – unless they return as the undead.
- All characters come with their own background stories and traits. Want a stuttering ratcatcher, a greedy witch hunter or a drunkard disowned noble?
- Character development without a restrictive class-system. Each Character gains experience through combat, can level up and acquire powerful perks.
- Equipment that matters. Different weapons grant unique skills – split shields with axes, stun enemies with maces, form a spearwall with spears or crush armor with a warhammer.
- Diverse enemy roster. All enemies have unique equipment, skills and AI behavior.
- a dynamic event system with atmospheric encounters and tough decisions outside of combat.
- Three late game crises – a war between noble houses, a greenskin invasion and an undead scourge – add a looming threat.
- Two full hours of orchestral soundtrack.
Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic! – Classic Japanese reveal mechanics meet modern mecha musume fan service!
Inspired by the naughty back room arcades of ‘90s Japan, Bishoujo Battle Cyber Panic! offers the instant gratification of a sub-genre that’s both easy to learn and fun to master. Start each action-packed stage with a silhouetted girl behind the playfield and dodge enemies while drawing lines that cut away when connected, methodically uncovering the image underneath.
It’s a game of risk-vs-reward as you capture as much of the playfield as possible without enemies or bullets crossing your path. Will you whittle away at smaller and safer zones along the edge, or will you go for higher scores by cutting into enemy territory? Box in power-ups to use their effects, unlock completed images in the gallery and share your victories across online leaderboards!
• Rescue anime-style mecha girls in 50 unique stages!
• Decide your own strategy in freeform gameplay.
• Adapt to gradually increasing difficulty.
• Unlock special 5-star challenges with the girls in alternate outfits!
• View your captured images in Gallery mode.
• Enjoy a pumping soundtrack that will get you in the mood.
• Share high scores with online leaderboards!
Bloody Bunny, The Game – “Just move forward and slash ‘em all!” Revenge comes in all shapes and forms – including cute, bunny dolls.
Bloody Bunny, The Game is a fast-paced hack-and-slash action title where you play as Bloody Bunny, a vengeful knife-wielding girl who is trapped in the body of a bunny doll. Bloody Bunny awakens in a post-apocalyptic world where humans have been turned into dolls by an evil, nameless organization. While all other dolls have lost their memories and identities, Bloody Bunny awakens with hers and is horrified to realize that her little sister, Mumu, has also been turned into a doll. She sets out to destroy her malevolent creator while killing anyone who gets in her way.
• Two gameplay modes – Story Mode and Endless Mode.
• Storyline is based on the popular animated web series, Bloody Bunny: The First Blood by 2Spot Studio.
• Third-person action combat and challenging gameplay.
• Four different weapons and over 20 skills to unlock.
• Seven different worlds with nine boss fights.
• Fight through 50 non-stop levels in Endless Mode, a
continuous battle arena for only the toughest players.
Bob Help Them – A highly relaxing timer-based game where you help NPCs with their daily chores.
Bob Help Them is a timer-based game, where your goal is to help all NPC’s, gathering resources, cooking food, fishing, and chopping wood before the timer ends. Enjoy the calming countryside while supporting craftsmen with their daily chores.
In Bob Help Them you can:
▪ Become a completionist. Finish 35 levels, help 6 NPCs, and collect 105 stars!
▪ Strategize. Learn who to help first, or how to sequence your activities to be as effective as possible.
▪ Bake. Cook a lovely pie from the freshly harvested fruit.
▪ Mine. Use a pickaxe to acquire stone, iron, or gold.
▪ Smelt. A nearby Forger needs your support. Take iron nuggets and turn them into a shiny ingot.
▪ Chop. Grab an axe and gather wood for Lumberjack.
▪ Fish. Find the closest pond and cast a fishing rod.
▪ Fry. Collect eggs from the chicken coop and fry them over the campfire so Chef can prepare a perfect meal.
▪ Harvest. Does the Farmer need some apples? Pick them from a tree and lighten up his day.
▪ Pet doggos. Yes, that’s one of your tasks, and it’s highly satisfying too.
▪ Catch the “One more level syndrome”. The simple and solid game design will draw you in.
▪ Chill. Operating under time pressure is usually associated with stress, in Bob Help Them it is quite the opposite. Cheerful music and being an important member of a small community sparks a relaxing atmosphere into the game
Bob Help Them is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Polish
Chained – A unique puzzle-solving experience backed by the story of Cole as he seeks to exact revenge on the program and company that destroyed his career in cybersecurity.
Help Cole take revenge on the AI program named “Scout” and the company that put him out of a job. Solve puzzles, hack accounts, and stop the field of cybersecurity from being taken over by an evolving AI system. What starts as a simple act of revenge soon grows into something Cole can no longer walk away from.
Puzzles involve rapidly linking chains of numbers to bypass security measures and steal money a little at a time. As the AI “Scout” learns more tricks, you’ll soon unlock some of your own to fight back with. Featuring a fully voice-acted story and a fast-paced puzzle mechanic, Chained will challenge your dexterity and assumption of what vengeance can cost.
Doodle Devil: 3volution – The Power of Destruction is in Your Hands!Embrace Your Dark Side with Doodle Devil!
While Doodle God was busy creating the universe, Doodle Devil was also having some fun. The same addictive, puzzle game play that made Doodle God a hit is back but with an evil twist.
Discover the seven deadly sins and watch as the world crumbles at your fingertips as you create thousands of dastardly deeds. Combine fire, earth, wind & air to create demons, beasts, zombies… and much more. Being bad has never been so much fun!
- Mold the combinations of fire, earth, wind and air.
- Demon Mode! Fight against the most dangerous archdemons.
- Devil Slots! Test youк sinful luck.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
Faircroft’s Antiques: Home for Christmas Collector’s Edition – Join Mia Faircroft on a holiday adventure in her hometown!
Mia Faircroft’s Hidden Object travels continue! With her friend Maria Wise in tow, Mia returns to her family for a well-earned break. But home is not without its fair share of problems, and soon she gets to work to rescue the holidays! Explore vividly realized hidden object scenes, restore works of art in fun minigames, and bring joy this season in Faircroft’s Antiques: Home for Christmas!
- search through lavishly illustrated and animated backgrounds.
- play over 30 fun minigames, restoring one piece of art at a time!
- enjoy the winter wonderland of Mia’s hometown, Mikamaw Point!
- meet Mia’s family and the neighbors she grew up with as she catches up with them!
- spread joy to the citizens of this lovely community as you help them through their annual Christmas donation drives!
Faircroft’s Antiques: Treasures of Treffenburg Collector’s Edition – Join Antiquities expert Mia Faircroft as she uncovers the secrets of the Treffenburg Crown Jewels.
Join Antiquities expert Mia Faircroft as she visits the beautiful Austrian town of Treffenburg in search of a fabled antique collection that once belonged to a famous matriarch named Lady Ophelia Harcourt. But Mia knows there’s a story behind every antique, and when she finds that some details aren’t adding up, she’ll dig through every nook and cranny to uncover the Harcourt family’s secrets. Join Mia in this lavishly illustrated Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game bursting with mystery, a diverse cast of lovable characters, and mind-bending minigames in every chapter!
- 20 mystery-packed chapters!
- Play over 30 fun minigames as you recover and repair antiques!
- A new adventure inspired by European art!
- 20 gorgeous locations!
- Two minigames in every story chapter
Forestry – The Simulation – Forestry – This Simulation takes you to the forest!
Take over the tasks of a professional woodcutter and enjoy working in the woods! Control huge machinery (harvester, trucks, tractors and crane arms), fell the trees, arrange the timber and comb through your wood. Sell the wood, several products and earn money to expand your company.
The better you maintain the forest and care for the different tree species, as well as the professional and timesaving use of the machines, the more money will be available for new machines and equipment!
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning – The hit RPG returns! From the minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston, comes Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Remastered with stunning visuals and refined gameplay Re-Reckoning delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world.
Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
Available March 16th.
Multi Quiz – A great quiz to play alone, with your family or friends! Test your knowledge with this exceptional Multi Quiz game.
Our quiz offers not only challenging facts but also funny and interesting knowledge.
Challenge your friends, your family or any other player and show that you’re the best!
HOW TO PLAY
Start a new game with random questions or select your favorite category.
PLAY WITH CATEGORIES
Do you have a favorite topic? Do you want to increase your knowledge in a specific field?
Try playing by categories and choose between:
NoReload Heroes Enhanced Edition – Face down Mephisto’s horde of henchbots and reclaim the mage tower in this couch co-op twin-stick shooter for 1 – 4 players.
CHAOS REIGNS AND BULLETS FLY
Bright, frantic and frenetic combat will keep you on your toes. Meet new threats on every floor and new challenges in every room. The mighty wizbot Mephisto is waiting at the top… do you have what it takes to topple them?
UTILIZE AN IMMENSE ARSENAL
Magic + Guns = Magic Guns. Don’t rely on bullets alone, because magic just makes everything better. Arm yourself with guns that shoot lightning, snowballs, sawblades, giant fists, and more!
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
One mage with a gun is good. Two is better. Three is a party. And four is a robot wrecking crew. There’s safety in numbers. So grab your best buddies and some more controllers to retake the tower from marauding hordes of magic-infused robots!
EACH ATTEMPT IS UNIQUE
The tower is endlessly changing. Each time you try to retake it the rooms have shifted, the enemies swapped, the danger different. Failure means you have to start all over again. Though you may not make it to the top it doesn’t mean you won’t have hours of fun trying!
LEVEL UP TOGETHER
The party that levels together plays together, so no one ever feels underpowered or unable to contribute. Everyone votes on the next upgrade or ability. No one gets left behind in the race to the top. If one falls, they can be revived!
Perfect for all ages and skills, NoReload Heroes makes sure everyone can contribute to the fight with simple controls, bright visuals and basic concepts. The ability to jump in and join the shenanigans means even Granny can have a go at fighting Mephisto!
FIGHT THROUGH THE HORDES
Make your way back up the tower to take your place as the rightful ruler and show those robots who’s boss. You made them, you can break them. Get your guns and get shooting, there’s no time to reload when you’ve got to save the spire!
Pancake Bar Tycoon – Do you like pancakes? Enjoy their taste? Do you want to make them yourself?
Well… why not give it a try? Let’s make one right away!
Scoop up some pancake batter and drizzle it on a frying pan. Watch as it turns golden brown.
Add some ingredients – syrup, fruit, whipping cream… Don’t forget a thing!
When you get everything ready… serve!
- More than 40 dishes to serve
- 3 unique locations
- More than 60 levels to explore
- Countless upgrades
- Unlock new items to upgrade your kitchen appliances, interiors and ingredients
- 50+ achievements to gain
Pinkman+ – A minimalist platformer with maximum challenge.
Pinkman+ is a fast-paced, action platformer about a lost man with pink skin, with the ability to jetpack to reach new heights. Run, jump and jetpack through a minimalist and colorful (but deadly) environment called “The Mind”.
New features exclusively for consoles include checkpoints to save your game, a speedrun timer for those who are competitive, and vibrant new color palettes for additional variety.
- 100 hand-crafted levels
- 16 stunning color palettes
- 20 types of traps
- Synthwave soundtrack
Available March 12th.
R.B.I. Baseball 21 – PLAY YOUR WAY. Win a World Series and make a statement.
PLAY YOUR WAY. Create a legacy and make a statement. The world of MLB awaits in R.B.I. Baseball 21. R.B.I. is the fast-paced, easy-to-learn baseball franchise perfect for anyone who wants to pick up and play, and R.B.I. Baseball 21 brings new features including create-a-player, play-by-play commentary, immersive time-of-day, and incredible visual improvements. Step up to the plate, crush home runs, and take your club to a World Series title in R.B.I. Baseball 21.
NEW FEATURES TO RBI BASEBALL 21
- Create-A-Player Mode: with enormous customization options, create a slugger that fits your style and make him an MLB superstar
- Play-by-play Commentary: Our most requested feature – Play-by-play has come to R.B.I. Baseball! Striiiiiiiiiike!
- Progressive Time of Day: watch the sun set over the third-base line with all-new time of day improvements! Afternoon games will progress into night and more
FOUR WAYS TO PLAY BALL
- *NEW IN 2021 FOR NINTENDO SWITCH™!* Challenge the world with Online Play – Prove you are the best with head-to-head matchups
- Pick up and play with exhibition mode – Fast-paced baseball on demand
- Start a dynasty with Franchise mode – pick your team and develop your own MLB story
Crush monster homers in Home Run Derby mode – lift the trophy with your favorite slugger
PLAY BASEBALL YOUR WAY
- Deep customization options allow for you to manage the complexity to the way you like
- 12 batting control style combinations – crush dingers your way
- Customize difficulty with contextual difficulty sliders
- Set your preferred camera angle for pitching and batting with 19 options
- Jam out to over 20 licensed tracks, including songs by Justin Bieber & Travis Scott, The Chainsmokers, Diplo, blackbear & more
AUTHENTIC MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
- Incredible player model improvements make the action more realistic than ever
- Pitch paths driven by MLB STATCAST totally unique to pitchers in the game
- Play-by-play commentary makes the game feel more natural than ever before
- Weekly Roster Updates keeps your squad up to date with the latest MLB breakout stars
- Play as all 30 MLB Clubs & every player, as well as over 165+ legendary MLB players and clubs
Available March 16th.
Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited – A hero’s spirit, tempered in eternal twilight.
Discover a tale of war, darkness, and the power of bonds, coming to the West for the first time! The world is plunged into ruin after Ol=Ohma, the Overlord of Darkness, defeats the Knights of the Round, the last bastion of defense for mankind. 100 years later, a fallen hero returns to life and must lead a new generation of heroes to defeat Ol=Ohma’s forces and restore light and hope to the world.
Explore dungeons, use traps and combat prowess to defeat powerful monsters, and bond with your allies to unlock their true potential in this RPG gem.
In Stranger of Sword City Revisited, you are transported to a world of gods and magic where Light, Darkness, and Neutrality hang in a delicate balance. Join your fellow Strangers in a dark story where you have the power to change the fate of Sword City!
Brimming with additional content such as expanded character creation options, in-game events, and new items and equipment, this remastered version of the original dungeon-crawling hit comes bundled with Saviors of Sapphire Wings as a bonus game!
Available March 16th.
Smash Club: Streets of Shmeenis – One vigilante decided he had enough.
After the collapse of the Super Boys organization, street gangs fought among themselves for power over Boot City. In the end, a gang lead by Supreme Leader Shmeenis rose to take control.
A modern classic brawler.
- 48 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS to form your own gang with, each of their own perks.
- 40 STAGES of various themes and hazards.
- WEAPONS including swords, pipes, bombs, dogs, and tanks.
- MULTIPLAYER co-op in real time with up to 4 players.
Sokodice – A puzzle game where you roll dice to match numbers
Sokodice is a puzzle game where you must navigate dice through mind boggling levels to match the number of the dice with the number on a designated tile.
- 100+ levels across 11 unique worlds
- Unique dice with different abilities
- Various environmental challenges
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Gorgeous soundtrack
Available March 12th.
The Dealer Simulator – Have you ever thought about expanding your own crime empire, without the legal and moral consequences?
Start small, grow BIG!
Begin your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controlling the territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a street business mastermind or a ruthless gangster – it’s up to you!
But be careful! Nothing is easy in the world of crime…
Retrieve smuggled merchandise from outside cartels, avoid the police, organize hideouts. Sell small amounts to singular clients, or do big deals with gangs.
Remember, you have to be smart, you have to be sneaky. Enemies are lurking on every corner, and the DEA never sleeps.
Scared yet? Don’t be. The brave ones rule the world.
In this world not only you seek power, money, and respect. Be careful with your actions. Don’t screw your clients… too much, cooperate with the right people, don’t get caught and you just might live long enough, to spend your fortune!
Who needs money, if you can’t spend it, right? Use your profits to either grow your gang, buy new equipment, hire some muscle or… JUST HAVE FUN AND PARTY.
Cash, drugs, and rock’n’roll… or something like that.
- Receive smuggled shipments from the cartel- Safely make your way to your hideout with the merchandise
- Create your own recipes, divide portions to prepare dope for sale
- Organise your distribution starting from singular junkie sales up to wholesale transactions with local gangs
- Strategically avoid police patrols and DEA ambushes
- Raise your influence and gain territory. Hire people, make deals with gangsters.
- Grow your business, invest your money and face new dangers and dilemmas as you climb the criminal ladder.
Travel Mosaics 8: Breathtaking Seoul – Travel Mosaics is back with a new family adventure in beautiful Seoul! Join the Walkers – a curious family of travellers who love exploring new destinations.
Solve colorful mosaic puzzles and learn curious facts while answering tricky quiz questions. On your journey, collect gold coins and souvenirs to commemorate the trip. The stunning capital of South Korea has tons of fun to offer – hop along!
Each level contains a hidden picture that you can reveal by solving it! Travel Mosaics is edutainment for all ages: pick the difficulty level corresponding to your skill and enjoy beautiful hand-crafted puzzles.
•Enjoy STUNNING views of Seoul
•Expand your knowledge and try your skills in trivia
•140 colorful puzzles + 20 new nonograms + 20 BONUS levels
•3 difficulty settings to choose from
All puzzles can be solved just by logic – no guessing involved! But don’t worry – the Walkers have prepared 4 types of hints to help you out if you ever get stuck.
The game utilizes Nintendo Switch™ features to their full potential. Play using your Joy-Con™ controllers or use the touch screen.
Twist & Switch Bundle – 2 Great Games in 1
Switchy Road – A simple, yet challenging puzzler to keep you on your toes at home or on the go.
Twister Road – Random twisting roads every time you play so you’ll never play the same game twice! Endless twisting roads for endless fun!
Video Poker Collection – Enjoy the Casino Experience!
Test your skills on your favorite Video Poker game.
A perfect game for all video poker fans who want to try different casino poker games and pay tables.
Video Poker Collection contains 15 poker machines in one:
- Aces and Eights
- Aces and Faces
- All American
- Black Jack Bonus Poker
- Bonus Poker
- Bonus Poker Deluxe
- Deuces and Joker Poker
- Deuces Wild
- Double Bonus Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Joker Poker
- Super Double Double Bonus Poker
- Tens or Better
- Two Ways Royal
- White Hot Aces
- Simple and clean design.
- Fast and easy game play.
- Gamble your winnings.
- View statistics.
- Climb the Leaderboard and earn bragging rights.
Visit Once – Visit Once is a simple yet engaging puzzle game.
Your goal is to reach the end point and visit all possible middle points just once.
It’s easy to learn and gets more challenging as you progress.
In a nutshell:
- One touch mechanic
- Easy to pick up
- Violence free
- Dozens of playable levels
WRC 9 The Official Game – WRC 9 is the leading off-road simulation franchise endorsed by the world’s top drivers. It is the most in-depth rally game on the market:
3 new rallies (Kenya, Japan, New Zealand), over 15 classic cars and 100 special stages to tackle!
WRC 9 has new game modes specially designed for the community, including a Clubs system where each player can create their own championship and compete in it online with the rest of the world!
Take control of all official drivers and cars in 3 WRC categories with improved physics for even greater realism, redesigned environments and all-new pacenotes for total immersion.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons – If this week’s MAR10 celebrations have put you in the Mario spirit, you can continue the Mushroom Kingdom fun in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary-themed items have been dispatched to Nook Shopping terminals in-game, so you’re now able to order clothing themed after familiar faces such as Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Wario.
The Super Mushroom and the ? Block can also be ordered as furniture items. You can even use the new Warp Pipe items to travel between locations on your island. Whether you want to make an island tribute to Isle Delfino, or you just want a convenient way to zip around your island with that special Mario panache, these new Warp Pipes should be just the ticket!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Celebrate MAR10 Day this week by saving 35% on select Mario games! Play, create and share the side-scrolling Mario courses of your dreams with the Super Mario Maker 2 game. Or suit up in a sporty outfit and serve up some tennis battles with the Mario Tennis Aces game. Become the master of Mario minigames with the frantic and fun Super Mario Party game, or check into a haunted hotel and rescue Mario in the Luigi’s Mansion 3 game. To check out the savings on all these games, visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/. My Nintendo members also earn Gold Points* on qualifying digital purchases. These deals last until 11:59 p.m. PT on March 13.
* A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others.
Nintendo Switch Online also offers access to the competitive online battle game Super Mario Bros. 35, playable until March 31, 2021. Compete with other players to emerge as the last Mario standing. Keep an eye out for regularly held Special Battles in which you can challenge other players in a set order of courses and special conditions. Put your Mario skills to the test as classic Super Mario Bros. gameplay gets an adrenaline boost!
To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo.
For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.