Looking for a calming game, yet with a pinch of time-pressure? If your answer is yes – Bob Help Them has got you covered. This highly relaxing timer-based game, where you help craftsmen with their daily chores will launch on Nintendo Switch on March 11th this year.
Operating under time pressure is usually associated with stress, in Bob Help Them it is quite the opposite. Cheerful music and being an important member of a small community sparks a soothing atmosphere into the game.
Pre-order the game now on Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/bob-help-them-switch/
…to get this title 20% cheaper. If you’re the owner of one of the following games: Alder’s Blood, Creepy Tale, Star Horizon, Strike Force Kitty, Nonograms Prophecy, Make War, Ego Protocol: Remastered, Pirates: All Aboard!, Dream Alone, Exorder, Rawr-Off, Pool Pro GOLD, KIDS: Farm Coloring, Connection Haunted, Drag Racing Rivals, Powertris, Wallachia: Reign of Dracula, Apparition, Picklock, Destropolis, Splashy Cube, Tanuki Justice, Golden Force – you can get Bob Help Them 40% off. This offer is tied to the game release ONLY.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Bob Help Them is a timer-based game, where your goal is to help all NPC’s, gathering resources, cooking food, fishing, and chopping wood before the timer ends. Enjoy the calming countryside while supporting craftsmen with their daily chores.
- Become a completionist. Finish 35 levels, help 6 NPCs and collect 105 stars.
- Strategize. Learn who to help first, or how to sequence your activities to be as effective as possible.
- Bake. Cook a lovely pie from the freshly harvested fruit.
- Mine. Use a pickaxe to acquire stone, iron, or gold.
- Smelt. A nearby Forger needs your support. Take iron nuggets and turn them into a shiny ingot.
- Chop. Grab an axe and gather wood for Lumberjack.
- Fish. Find the closest pond and cast a fishing rod.
- Fry. Collect eggs from the chicken coop and fry them over the campfire so Chef can prepare a perfect meal.
- Harvest. Does the Farmer need some apples? Pick them from a tree and lighten up his day.
- Pet doggos. Yes, that’s one of your tasks, and it’s highly satisfying too.
- Catch the “One more level syndrome”. The simple and solid game design will draw you in.
- Chill. Operating under time pressure is usually associated with stress, in Bob Help Them it is quite the opposite. Cheerful music and being an essential member of a small community sparks a relaxing atmosphere into the game.
Bob Help Them will launch on Switch on March 11th. The game will be available in Europe, the Americas, Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan. Bob Help Them is localized into the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Polish!
You can pre-order the game with a 20% discount (or 40% in case you already own at least one of the No Gravity Games’ titles).