It took only two days to land a Sir Lovelot playable prototype, so we’ll be launching the final game in two months tops, right? Wrong!
Almost exactly 2 years later to the day, Sir Lovelot is finally ready to go chasing damsels on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4 and Steam PC.
It’s an absolutely heartbreaking hairy-tale, if ever there was one…
Sir Lovelot is on a quest to find the love of his life.
Join him in a wacky precision platformer, where impressing cheeky damsels is harder than a heart of stone!
Your goal is to collect a selection of gifts to offer the next awaiting missus while avoiding treacherous hazards and fighting off weird creatures, all in the best possible time!
Besides true sound and real-time moving graphics, this die a million times, single-player, platforming adventure, boast features that include –
- Hundreds of screens with devious challenges, in over 40 handcrafted levels
- A whole arsenal of unsuspecting nasties roaming the land, plus a fire-breathing boss to round things off
- Dozens of time-slicing hidden short-cuts, secret rewards and golden eggs -> damsels really love those!
- A beautiful soundtrack by Alexander Falinski, known for his talent on Cut the Rope, LightSlinger Heroes, Tap the Frog…
- 14 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese – Traditional, Luxembourgish
- 4-6 hours of playtime on average for the first run. About twice as much for the 105% completionists out there
Sir Lovelot launches Wednesday, March 3rd – 2021 for Nintendo Switch.