Red Colony, releasing today Jan 18th for the Nintendo switch, is a 2D Ecchi Horror Game filled with drama, mystery, zombies and gore. Help Maria find her daughter and get revenge on her cheating Husband, whilst uncovering the virus that has destroyed her beloved Colony.
The Red Colony was supposed to save the human race, not end it. . . After a crazy scientist plays God and experiments with the colonists’ DNA, a deadly virus infects them and turns them into blood-thirsty zombies. Maria is trapped in the turmoil and desperately searches for her daughter in this Ecchi inspired Horror Game. However, the secrets she finds in her personal life and the colony means she will have to be the Hero and rid the colony of the wicked virus.
Red Colony Features:- 2D side-scrolling horror action game
- Puzzles, scare scenes and little ammo
- Anime style graphics featuring an attractive female cast
- Homage to the classics of the genre
- Environmental and realistic sound for a more terrifying experience
- Twisted story.
- Blood, gore and horror!
- 2DTCT (2D Tear-Clothes-Technology)…(!?)
- Drama inspired by ‘The Bachelor’ and ‘High School of the Dead’.
- Graphic Novel story-telling with more interactive and immersive gameplay.