Having built up a cult following on PC and mobile, Cultist Simulator: Initiate Edition sets its sights on the Nintendo Switch™. This special edition launches early next year, on February 2nd 2021, and will cost $19.99 / €19.99.
The Nintendo Switch edition includes the base game and first three DLCs as standard: the Dancer, the Priest, and the Ghoul. Strip yourself of your skin. Fan the fervor of zealots. Paint the invisible arts in the colors of the dead.
The Nintendo Switch version will launch along with an optional add-on, the Exile DLC. The Exile is the latest and largest expansion to Cultist Simulator, adding a whole new game mode and a third more content. The Exile also launches on the Nintendo Switch on the 2nd of February 2020, and costs $6.99 / €6.99.
- Challenging roguelike gameplay – Cultist Simulator doesn’t hold your hand. Experiment, expire and transcend death with a story-driven legacy system
- Intense, immersive narrative – Combine cards to tell your own story. There are many paths through this game of ambition, appetite and abomination, and many ways your tale can end
- A rich Lovecraftian world – Corrupt your friends and consume your enemies. Cultist Simulator brings the peripheral horror of Lovecraft’s tales to an entirely new setting
- A revamped interface – The game’s interface has been entirely reworked to better suit the Nintendo Switch
- Choose the way you play – With a controller or touchscreen, using buttons only or a cursor, make you comfortable while you work on summoning ancient deities
- Dancer, Priest & Ghoul DLCs – Earn immortality in an obscure cabaret, open the minds and hearts of your congregation or consume the corpses of your followers to gain a little extra from their more interesting scars
- Exile DLC – New world, new foes, new rules. Disappear into the mists of the Nameless Name of the Velvet; use your lethal loot to win favour and wealth and build a new life; or choose defiance, and attempt the impossible
Cultist Simulator is a game of apocalypse and yearning. Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you’re looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. Perhaps you just want the colors beneath the skin of the world.
In this roguelike narrative card game, what you find may transform you forever. Every choice you make, from moment to moment, doesn’t just advance the narrative – it also shapes it.
Become a scholar of the unseen arts. Search your dreams for sanity-twisting rituals. Craft tools and summon spirits. Indoctrinate innocents. Seize your place as the herald of a new age.