Master the art of Drifting on December 3
Watch the Absolute Drift announcement trailer here:
Absolute Drift launching on Nintendo Switch
As if developer Dune Casu and his tiny team weren’t busy enough with the recent release of art of rally – their meditation on the golden era of rally – they’ve stayed in fifth gear to bring indie classic Absolute Drift across the finish line for Nintendo Switch later this year!
The arcade drifting mechanics have been fully optimized for Nintendo Switch, ensuring that sliding sideways on a handheld console for the first time feels perfect!
Racing title fans can already pre-order the top-down minimalist Drifter with a 20% discount ahead of the December 3 release. The original pre-discount price is set to €10.99.
What is Absolute Drift all about?
In this minimalistic world of tight corners and brutalist architecture, players are tasked with perfecting their drifting skills. It’s all about the ‘Art of Sliding Sideways’. Drivers can whip their vehicle round obstacles in Free-Roam and compete in drift events including Driftkhana (time-limited missions), The Midnight Events, Drift Tracks and Mountain Drifting.
- Customize one of 6 distinct drift cars for the perfect ride – each car drives, looks and sounds different
- 34 levels across 3 Game Modes: Driftkhana, Drifting, & Mountain Drifting
- 5 Free-Roaming hubs to explore: from airports and docks to a floating metropolis
- The Fast and The Zen: compete with Ghost cars, replays, and leaderboards
- 3+ hours of pure Drum & Bass and Electronic music by C41 and NYTE
Official website: http://absolutedrift.com/
Nintendo Switch store pages:
Hong Kong: https://store.nintendo.com.hk/70010000032169