After a short delay to polish things up a bit, Merge Games and Dark Screen Games are happy to reveal Bounty Battle’s new launch date of Sept. 10th
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game: a new 2D fighter, where you can pit your favorite Indie heroes against one another! Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee! Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Owlboy & more battle it out in this fighter frenzy. Bounty Battle features 30 fighters from over 20 different Indie games! Fighters come with their own Minion companion and unique abilities. Battle across levels inspired from the fighters’ native game worlds with up to 3 other players.
Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games – Guacamelee!, Darkest Dungeon, Dead Cells, Awesomenauts, Nuclear Throne, Owlboy, Axiom Verge, SteamWorld Dig, Oddmar, Jotun, Battle Chasers Nightwar, Death’s Gambit, EITR, Super Comboman, Pankapu, Flinthook, Doko Roko, Tower of Samsara, Blubber Busters, Ruin of the Reckless, The Bug Butcher, and Blocks that Matter
- A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style
- 30 characters from your favourite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple colour and palette swap options to fight in style!
Bounty Battle will release September 10th (digitally) on PC and consoles and will be priced at £19.99/ €24.99/ $24.99 on Console & £15.99/ €19.99/ $19.99 on PC.
Pre-orders will be available on the Nintendo eShop and Microsoft Store from the 3rd September, alongside a 20% introductory discount, running from the 3rd September until the 23rd September, PS+ members will have access to this 20% discount offer on the PSN Store from release until September 23rd. There is also a Steam discount of 15% from September 10th until 16th