Independent developer Firesprite Games just announced that the physical boxed version of critically acclaimed sci-fi horror experience The Persistence will launch for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in July.
To celebrate this good news, developer Firesprite Games has brought forward the debut of the official The Persistence launch trailer by two days!
The digital version is due to launch on console and PC on Thursday 21st May 2020. The physical versions will be released shortly thereafter, with the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One physical versions launching on Friday 17th July 2020, with the Nintendo Switch version release following on Friday 31st July 2020.
The Persistence features:
- A brutal take on the survival-horror genre that integrates rogue-like design elements to give the action an extra edge.
- Procedurally generated stages that change with each playthrough, creating a labyrinth-like experience that adds to the tension.
- Live, die, repeat. Play as dozens of different clones on board the ship, each one with the potential to be stronger than the last.
- Tailored controls. enhanced environments and post-processing effects for PC, PS4, and Xbox Ine deliver a heightened fidelity of horror for fans of the genre.
- Atmospheric, cutting-edge visuals in docked, handheld or tabletop modes for the Nintendo Switch platform.
As part of the new release, Firesprite Games is also pleased to confirm that gamers who already own the PlayStation®VR version will also receive these features via an update on PlayStation®4 for no extra cost.
In addition, players who pre-purchase the digital version of The Persistence on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One before the end of Wednesday, 20th May 2020 will receive a 10 percent discount. Firesprite Games is also pleased to confirm a 10 percent launch discount for owners on PC across the Steam, Vive, and Oculus stores.