In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
Void Bastards – Forget everything you know about first-person shooters: Void Bastards tests your wits, as well as your aim. Your task is to lead a rag-tag group out of the Sargasso Nebula. You make the decisions: where to go, what to do and who to fight. And then you must carry out that strategy in the face of strange and terrible enemies.
Can you lead the misfit prisoners of the Void Ark through the derelict spaceships?
SuperMash – Jume’s game shop is in trouble, and she needs her brother Tomo’s help to save it! Mash together iconic genres to create never-before-seen gaming experiences.
Jump through classic platformer levels with a tactical stealth character or fight as spaceships in engaging JRPG battles. Anything is possible with SuperMash’s emergent game system, which creates a unique game every time you play. You can even personalize your Mashes with the help of Dev Cards, which allow you to customize enemies, game mechanics and environments.
- The Possibilities Are Endless! – Pick two genres (or the same genre) and watch the game create a completely unique game each time! Glitches and dozens of goals and obstacles change up the gameplay to make every jump and shot meaningful. Plus, with three difficulty modes, you can choose how much of a challenge to expect.
- Six Classic Genres to Mix and Match – However you want to play, SuperMash has plenty of options for you to try. The base game includes Platformer, Action Adventure, Shoot ‘Em Up, Metrovania, Stealth, and JRPG, but stay tuned for more genres in the future!
- Customize Your Games – With Dev Cards, you can customize elements of each Mash you make, like enemies, players, mechanics, and environments. Complete Mashes to collect them all!
- Sell the Next Big Hit! – Win Mashes requested by customers to unlock the mysteries of the PlayType machine and save the game shop from a nefarious threat.
- Challenge Your Friends – Every Mash generates a unique MASH code. Share it with a friend or streamer and see if they can succeed where you failed—or impress your friends by completing someone else’s “impossible” Mash!
Think the Mash you made is impossible? Share its MASH Code with a friend or streamer and see if they can beat it!
SuperMash will be available on May 8th.
Huntdown – In the mayhem-filled streets of the future, where criminal gangs rule and cops fear to tread, only the bounty hunters can free the city from corruption. Lay waste to the criminal underworld and reap the rewards in this hard-boiled, action-comedy arcade shooter.
Huntdown will be available on May 12th.
Lonely Mountains: Downhill – Take your bike on a thrilling ride down an unspoiled mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide and try not to crash – all the way from the peak to the valley!
Find the perfect bike for your play style and prove your skills on the leaderboards.
Cloudbase Prime – Bouncy Shooting in a Strange Floating World
You are lost in the depths of a gas giant mining station where things have gone very, very wrong. Move terrain to clear paths, launch enemies, and fling yourself skyward. Get ready to shoot a lot of robots and jump into the colorful clouds of Cloudbase Prime!
The abandoned world in those clouds is full of weird and wonderful dangers. Discover friendly robots, discover murdery robots, grappling-hook onto enemy airships, fight giant bosses, and swim inside huge floating jellyfish.
Find new weapons and powers for your robot suit as you explore. You don’t need them to win, but they’re definitely worth finding!
Launch shockwaves through the ground that fling dozens of enemies into the sky. Create terrain in midair to catch yourself and block homing missiles. Discover new weapons and ammo. Combine them to customize your loadout at any time!
Enhanced with optional gyro aim and HD Rumble for Nintendo Switch™!
Here’s the kind of stuff you’ll do while playing Cloudbase Prime:
- Jump while shooting
- Blow up mech walkers leg by leg and then watch their stupid heads roll off a cliff and fall into the clouds below
- Raise/lower terrain to open paths, launch enemies, launch yourself, or stop a homing missile from hitting you in the face
- Upgrade your robot suit with new weapons, powers, and ammo to use in fast, bouncy combat
- Slow down time to select from your powers and weapons at a leisurely pace via the strategy HUD
- Launch yourself with terrain to fly high and charge your boost engines
- Discover why robots are mutating and acting all evil via fully animated and voiced in-game story bits
- Save lots of grinning fixbots
- Blow up some real big bosses
- Explore varied levels, plumbing the weird depths of a gas giant’s robotic wilderness. Climb huge robotic trees, ride a jet dragon, and find lost cities in the clouds!
Dark Burial –You can do a lot with just one crossbow. Impale the forces of evil of course but also solve all sorts of platforming puzzles blocking your path.
A dark army approaches your lands. It is your duty as first witness and sentinel to report to your people as soon as possible. Or is it too late? Not if your aim is fast and smart!
Armed with your sturdy crossbow, slay skeletons, witches and other abominations who will regret leaving the underworld. The way ahead is unfortunately also full of pitfalls and hazards…but, again, nothing that a well-placed arrow can’t answer!
Take your courage (aka crossbow) in both hands and go light the signal fires! It is your sentinel’s job, don’t let your people down.
Dark Burial features:
- Shooting + Platforming action
- Various challenges in 18 levels
- Dark soundtrack + Pixel art
Available May 8th.
Feathery Ears – Below the planet’s core, Misa wakes up on a pink beach to learn that Gembugs have pulled the stars out of the sky. Her friend Coral gives her a Fire Sword to defeat them!
A retro styled 3D platformer that let’s players come at challenges from whatever angle you want. Ashley Dengra is a 9nth grade artist with a sketchbook to doodle her “Original Characters” like Misa Ikko, the green-haired, feathery-eared fire sword girl with a great fluffy green tail.
- Soothing Original Soundtrack made by talented the Naoya Sakamata
- Beautiful Art
- Free Form 3D Platforming Action
- Blade Wave Sword Combat
- A climb from an underground beach below the planets core all the way to the sky!
Available May 8th.
Finding Teddy 2 : Definitive Edition – Finding Teddy 2, is the new 2D nightmare adventure / action game with a pixel art retro twist.
A little girl enters a portal to a world of fantasy called Exidus attempting to save her favorite plush friend…
In Exidus, King Tarant rules over his kingdom with the love of his subjects. But this harmony creates envy and hatred among the most malicious subjects. Anguis the Magician decides to usurp the throne and takes control of the land. To prevent all creatures from escaping Exidus, Anguis the Magician seals the gates, and hides the four crystal eggs spreading them all over the kingdom. The little girl is trapped in Exidus, but can’t accept her faith. She embarks on a quest to save the Kingdom from all evil. Help King Tarant escape from his prison, and return the crystals to their rightful places where their common energy enables to open up the gate and defeat Anguis.
In this side scrolling platform adventure, you will need to upgrade your equipment and fight the evil forces of Anguis the Magician. Your mission will be complete when you’ll find your way out of this nightmare.
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted – Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted is a collection of classic and original mini-games set in the Five Nights universe. Survive terrifying encounters with your favorite killer animatronics in a collection of new and classic FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S™ experiences.
“Where fantasy and fun come to life!”
FLATLAND Vol.1 – Run, jump, die, learn, repeat.
FLATLAND – Vol. 1 is a fast-paced hardcore platformer featuring hand-crafted levels and Lightning-fast respawns. Help Square survive his journey to the depths of Flatland, a minimalist neon-style 2D world.
- Controls are simple and accessible but with several layers of depth to master
- Ramping up in difficulty from not-so-easy to soul crushing, FLATLAND – Vol 1 features hand-crafted levels with increasing challenges and secrets to uncover.
- Lightning-fast respawns keep you in the flow even in more difficult levels
- Challenging, fast and fun gameplay.
Fledgling Heroes – Takeoff and take on the world!
Leap from the nest into a fun-filled adventure! Meet cute feathered friends, each with their own wondrous story to tell, as they dodge dastardly pirate lizARRrds, dash through frozen forests, dive under sunken temples, and flap their way from fledglings to a fully-fledged heroes!
- It’s dangerous to go alone – play with a friend! Drop in another player at any time for some cooperative assistance… or some competitive capers.
- Flex your creative muscles and make your very own levels with the built-in editor. Share them with your friends and the world!
- Customize your cute birds with wacky colors, or recreate your favorite variations found in the wild.
- Explore 90+ hand-crafted levels set in gorgeously unique and colorful environments.
- Compete for the fastest time in race levels, charge through breakneck-paced endless levels, and go head-to-head with dragons!
Fury Unleashed – A combo-driven roguelite platformer where you shoot your way through the pages of an ever-changing comic book and get more powerful the more dead-on your play is!
- Ever-changing comic book – Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most valuable resource and each room is a comic panel. Find out why John Kowalsky, creator of acclaimed Fury Unleashed series, is having a creativity crisis and see if you can help him deal with it.
- Gameplay-impacting combo system – Kill enemies quickly enough to unleash your fury and rip through everything in your way without getting injured. Learn to play flawlessly and beat the entire game in one epic combo!
- Game customization options – Choose either the challenging Hard mode (which will put your skills to the test) or Easy mode (where you can adjust the difficulty parameters any way you want). Beat Hard mode to unlock access to even harder Incredible and Legendary modes. Disable blood and gore if you don’t like it, or if there are young children around. Go solo or bring in a friend for a local co-op session. Choose your hero’s skills to match your playstyle and modify their appearance to your liking!
- Roguelite with soft permadeath – Discover worlds created by a mix of hand-designed levels and procedural generation algorithms. Choose the best items to assist you in your playthrough and unlock permanent upgrades when you die for your subsequent runs.
- Inspiring environments – Play through the pages of visually distinctive comic books and dive into the creator’s sketchbook. Master each enemy’s behavior patterns and overcome a total of 40 bosses.
Available May 8th.
Gerritory – Get your territory! Move and color the tiles!
Gerritory is a 4-player action party game with unique game rules and minimalistic visuals.
You and your friends control cube characters to move in various levels and color tiles to score points. The one who is behind the scoreboard can kill another player with a higher point by stepping on them. If you reach the goal point or have the highest point when the time is up, you win!
- Unique but simple game rules
- Move and color the tiles to score points!
- Kill the superior players by stepping on them!
- Unlock more than 30 levels with different tiles and features.
- Additional environment modes that challenge your skills: *Blackout, Game of Tag and Air Raid.
- Utilize various power-ups to win the game!
- Different match mode
- Compete in a series of games to be the final winner.
- Customize game objectives and environments in the custom match.
Play as different cube characters.
Battle against your friends locally or AI bots!
Ghost Files: Memory of a Crime – Stop a series of terrible crimes!
They say a good story begins with an earthquake and works its way up to a climax.
The story of Arthur Christie begins with a painful wake up in a dark basement with an unknown murder victim and memory gaps larger than bullet holes. A moment later the building is surrounded by howling police sirens. And all this before the sun even reached noon.
The day began lousy and chances for improvement are slim – so now he has to start his own investigation and prove his innocence. For this detective Christie will need to recreate his lost memories and immerse himself in the dark reality of a serial killer called The Executioner.
Gravity Rider Zero – Ride, jump, and challenge gravity! This bike balancing game is all about two things: getting cool rides, and pure racing!
In Gravity Rider Zero, you will be climbing over obstacles, discovering trials to overcome in each level. Giant ramps, lasers, spikes, or od old gravity will try to get in your way.
Enjoy a classic solo career progression system: after 3 trails you move onto the next stage. Each of them introduces a new gimmick and every planet has a unique environment!
Collect dozens of unique racing vehicles with futuristic designs. Unlock new bikes by completing tasks, beating challenges or breaking track records: there’s always a new reward to look forward to! From trials bikes to ATVs, WW2 era motorbikes to space rockets, they’re all in there. You can customize your vehicle collection too. Give your motorbike a new paint job or upgrade your kart with a neon lights trail – upgrade your style!
The controls in Gravity Rider Zero are simple and precise. Accelerate and tilt your bike in the right places to pass over obstacles faster. Brake in time to avoid traps. Always tilt after a jump to touch the ground earlier and gain more traction. Brake before a jump to minimize your air time, try and try again. Or, just focus on making sure you pass obstacles, don’t crash and beat the level.
Available May 8th.
Highrise Heroes: Word Challenge – A towering word-game and mystery-story adventure!
Following a sudden earthquake, Seb must escape a crumbling skyscraper. Along the way he will make some intriguing new friends, and together they might just unravel the sinister origins of the ‘quake, assuming they can evade the mysterious stalker in close pursuit…
Starting at the top and working down, the game’s 90+ levels take place inside the skyscraper. The player creates words on a grid of letters and obstacles, clearing a path for Seb and friends to descend.
Give your brain a workout with this charming word puzzle game.
Note: Supports English (US and UK) words only.
- From the creators of Quell and Swapperoo
- Epic soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Riveting story by acclaimed novelist Rosanne Rivers
- 90+ levels and 60+ additional challenges
- 12 special chimp-themed levels
Available May 9th.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms – Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, an official free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons-based strategy game. Assemble your Champions and master the art of Formation Strategy.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is an official Dungeons & Dragons idle game.
Idle Champions challenges players to assemble a party of Champions and master the art of Formation Strategy. Players unlock new heroes, upgrade them to reveal special abilities, and collect epic gear. The key to glory is learning how to combine Champion abilities to defeat an onslaught of powerful monsters.
Unlock Renowned Champions
Collect renowned Champions from the world of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favourites from the Force Grey series. Unlock more Champions and gear to add to your party in limited-time events.
Mastering the position of each Champion to maximize their special abilities is the key to completing each adventure. Each Champion’s abilities and gear requires careful thought to create the best combination. Only the most powerful formations will defeat the waves of Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
Explore the Forgotten Realms
Take your Champions on a journey through the Sword Coast. Players will be able to explore familiar locations within the Forgotten Realms as they tackle each adventure. The game is updated with content inspired by the official Dungeons & Dragons adventures, starting with a trip to Chult with the Tomb of Annihilation.
The game is updated regularly with limited-time events. Completing events unlocks new Champions and gear to add to the player’s collection.
- You can download and play Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms for free, however some premium in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
- Gems earned for free in-game by killing bosses and completing adventures can be redeemed in the in-game Shop for Silver and Gold Chests that contain equipment, potions, contracts, and gold. Gold Chests can be purchased for real money if you do not want to wait and save up gems for them.
- Silver Chests contain three cards of Common to Rare rarity. Silver Chests have a chance of dropping Rare equipment cards, but do not contain Epic equipment cards. (1)
- Gold Chests contain five cards of Uncommon to Epic rarity. Gold Chests always contain at least one Rare equipment card and have a chance of dropping Epic equipment cards. (2)
- Basic Silver and Gold Chests can drop equipment for all basic non-event Champions, including Hitch and Drizzt. They will not drop equipment for event Champions (for example Gromma, Krond, or Barrowin).
- Event and Promo Chests function the same as basic Silver and Gold Chests, however, they only drop equipment cards for specific Champions. Check the description in the in-game Shop to determine whose items they can drop.
- Guaranteed “Shiny” equipment cards are available as a reward for real money purchases, however, they also have a small chance of appearing in any Silver Chests or Gold Chests that you purchase for free. (3)
- Bonus “Golden Epic” equipment cards are generally only available as a purchase bonus for real money transactions, however, specific Golden Epic cards may become available through free means at Codename Entertainment’s discretion.
- In-game purchases range from $2.99–$49.99 USD (or equivalent local currency) per item.
(1) Chance of a Rare equipment card in a Silver Chest is approximately 3.2%.
(2) Chance of a Rare equipment card in a Gold Chest is 100%. Chance of an Epic equipment card in a Gold Chest is approximately 12%. To mitigate bad luck, a system exists to guarantee at least one Epic equipment card within every 10 Gold Chests.
(3) Chance of a Shiny equipment card in a Silver or Gold Chest is approximately 0.1% per equipment card.
Infinite – Beyond the Mind – Do you stand a chance against the wicked Queen Evangelyn and her army? You’re the last hope to prevent her world domination!
Infinite Beyond The Mind is a slick 2D action-platformer where you take on evil Queen Evangelyn Bramann, ruler of The Beljantaur Kingdom as she works towards her dream of world domination. Play as either Tanya or Olga, two girls who have the power to stop the Beljantaur Kingdom’s growing army and take down the evil Queen.
Take on a range of different bosses in either single-player or co-op across a variety of stunning chibi pixel art style backdrops as you explore the Beljantaur Kingdom.
Your agility is the key to your survival on the battlefield and your strength is what will prevent the Queen’s reign of terror from taking over the world…
Do you stand a chance against her Majesty?
Island Saver – Are you a Savvy Saver? Blast the trash and save the islands! Help save the Savvy Islands!
Welcome to Savvy!
A group of amazing islands need your help! Horrid plastic waste has washed up and you need to sort it out with your trusty Trash Blaster! But look out for the Litterbugs. They love mess and they’re out to muck things up.
You need to wash away gloop, collect litter, earn coins and rescue the bankimals! These special animals are living piggy banks and with them you can help save the Savvy Islands and make things good again.
- Tropical jungles – the icy arctic – dusty deserts – volcanoes – explore them all as you clean up the islands.
- 42 bankimals to save – can you rescue them all?
- Find bankimals you can ride and use their powers to access new areas
- Help Kiwi find his missing nest eggs!
- Collect coins and discover spending, saving, and more!
Available May 13th.
Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl – Classic retro beat-em-up with contemporary design.
Play as Jay and Silent Bob in a retro 8-bit sidescrolling brawler. Go solo or team up with a friend. Pummel enemies with hard-hitting combos, dash attacks, and elbow drops as well as a random assortment of weapons as you battle your way out of the mall and back to the Quickstop.
Jet Lancer – Jet Lancer is a high-velocity aerial combat shooter where you duel enemy aviators, hunt giant robots, and defy death at supersonic speeds.
You are Ash Leguinn: badass pilot, highly paid mercenary, and flight-school drop out. Your day job is fine – the daily grind of dealing with Sky Pirates pays the bills – but nothing compares to the rush of demolishing a ninety-ton mechanical monstrosity at the speed of sound. And you’ll have your chance. As mechanized weapons converge on Root City, you’ll have to be at the top of your game to survive, and you’ll have to surpass your limits if you want to save the world.
Be A Badass: Jet Lancer is easy to learn but hard to master. Precise and responsive controls make you feel like an ACE as you dodge and weave through enemy fire without even a scratch in the paint.
Surpass your Limits in Ash’s Story: Make your way from rookie aviator to ACE pilot in a story-driven single player campaign containing 30 missions, 11 bosses, and only 1 chance to save the world.
Aggressive New Game Plus: Go higher, further, and faster in Jet Lancer’s New Game Plus mode which features more relentless AI, new attack patterns, and some fancy new upgrades for the LANCE to provide a fresh experience.
Choose From an Extensive Arsenal: Customizable loadout with 28 different guns, payloads, and flight components to let you dominate the skies in any way you’d like.
Customize with Accessibility Options: We think everyone should have the opportunity to feel like an ACE pilot. To that end we’ve included anti-fatigue control toggles, adjustable dodge windows, an invincibility option, and the ability to disable screenshake and screen flashing.
Talking Cat: There’s a talking cat! His name is Lem.
Available May 12th.
Megabyte Punch – Megabyte Punch is an electro beat ‘em up game with platforming elements in which you build your own fighter while playing!
Megabyte Punch takes place in a computer universe where you have to protect the Heartcore of your village. You defend your people from the Valk Empire and the dreaded Khoteps in 6 different levels with each 3 stages and a boss fight!
As you travel through the worlds, you battle other creatures to get their parts. Parts have their own powers and bonuses, like gun arms for a shoot ability or powerful hips for a devastating pelvic thrust attack. The whole adventure is playable with up to 4 players at once. Using the abilities of your customized fighter, you can also battle your friends in a destructible arena or you can compete in the tournament to test your own skills.
- A hard-edge graphic style to represent the digital world that the ‘Megacs’ live in
- 6 unique electro-worlds each with their own boss fight
- 150 parts to collect and almost endless combinations to customize your character
- A pumpin’ electro soundtrack
- Up to 4 player local co-op and versus mode
- Use any amiibo in-game to get exclusive colors for your fighter
- For Nintendo Switch only: 2 exclusive bonus stages
Available May 8th.
Monochrome World – Behold the thrilling action puzzle game!Color the world rainbow!
The world lost its color all of a sudden.
And only the gray remained.
Nobody knows how much time has passed since then.
I just kept falling from the sky to the ground over and over.
I am a raindrop.
Then one day, I fell to the place I’ve never been before.
The power unknown led me to the color I thought was lost.
I had no idea what it meant…
◆The adventure of a raindrop
- Monochrome World features the journey of a raindrop to recolor the gray world.
- Bring back the colors to the world in a total of 60 stages!
◆Thrilling action puzzle experience with extreme difficulty
- Recolor the stages full of gimmicks and puzzles!
- Some parts will test your speed and control!
◆Make your own cute little raindrop
- Clear the stage and unlock colors, shapes, accessories, and skills.
- Customize your own little raindrop!
Our Two Bedroom Story – You could live with me.
You work for a publishing house and decide to start living on your own.
But a coworker’s in your new home?!
“This is my house… but you could live with me.”
When your new roommate hands you the key, your secret life together begins…
Contents Includes “Main Stories” in the App “Love 365: Find Your Story”.
Collection of Main Stories spanning the series up until the Proposal Epilogue for Minato Okouchi, Kaoru Kirishima, Shusei Hayakawa, Chiaki Yuasa, and Akiyoshi Zaizen.
Notices: “the Proposal: His PoV” is only available in Japanese.
PONG Quest – The Paddle Battle Begins….An Adventure 48 Years in The Making
Embark upon an epic adventure in PONG Quest as you take on the challenge for King and country in a journey across numerous themed dungeons populated with all manner of paddles, puzzles and balls.
Customize your hero and take up the challenge in new PONG battle gameplay featuring over 50 different types of balls each with their unique abilities. Solve puzzles and gather precious loot as you uncover the secrets of the Orbs on a journey to unlock the mystery of the Spooky Door.
Play with up to 4 other players in multiplayer mayhem battles, select your balls and perfect your own loadout as you clash with other paddles for supremacy within the PONG universe.
No balls, no problem! Play with classic rules and show the world who is the best paddle on the planet.
Reed 2 – Undo the end of the virtual world!
Reed awakens… to the memories of the old supercomputer… Reed failed. The reboot failed and now the digital world is once again breaking down. Before the old supercomputer malfunctioned, it gave Reed backup files that must be delivered to the Developer.
Collect information cubes once again in a desolate version of the last remnants of the digital world. Dodge floor spikes, razor blades, enemies, and wall arrows to reach the next stage! Find hidden survivors trying to escape from the new horrors of the corruption.
The virtual world is now doomed, can you get to the Developer?
- 52 levels to conquer
- Desolate pixel art graphics
- Ambient chilling OST
Available May 8th.
Relic Hunters Zero: Remix – Run, gun, and dodge your way against the forces of the Ducan Empire as you excavate the hidden relics of power to foil their plans for universal conquest.
From the creators of the massively popular Relic Hunters Universe comes Relic Hunters Zero: Remix. Alongside a community of millions of fans from around the world, meet the Relic Hunters as they prepare for landing on their console debut!
Follow the crew of the Spaceheart as they run, gun, and dodge their way through unrelenting force as they race for the ancient relics against the evil Ducans. Assume control as one of the Relic Hunters and venture through several different game modes in this frantic, 2D, twin-stick, shooting roguelike. Power-ups, a bounty of weapons, charmingly unique characters, and the support of a dedicated community perfectly blend together to create an experience that has been years in the making.
- Seven Playable Characters – Each Relic Hunter comes equipped with unique stats, skills, and skins, allowing for diverse playstyle and combat
- Multiple Explosive Game Modes – Classic 12-level “Adventure” Mode with unlockable relics and items; challenging “Endless” Mode with unique mechanics and economy; “Storm” Mode that progressively increases in difficulty and chaos
- Daily Content – Show off your combat prowess and see how you rank against your fellow Hunters in Daily Mode, where everyone faces the same random challenge
- Couch Co-Op – Up to 2 players can team up in local multiplayer for new strategies and battle tactics (Dual Joy-Con™ and Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller support)
- Progressive Original Chiptunes Soundtrack – Energetic tracks to amp you up as you beatdown swarms of Ducans
- Overcome Tough Enemies & Mini-Bosses – Be cautious of the powerful Ducan commanders who will rise up to overwhelm you and your team
- Powerful Community-Built Weapons – Explore the Asteroid Dungeon Nemesis riddled with a myriad of different weapons, some designed by members of the Relic Hunters community
- In-Game Achievements – Track and unlock achievements for a variety of challenges you’ll face
She Sees Red – Interactive Movie –Make choices that affect the narrative and experience several different endings in this blood-red interactive movie!
Someone has killed several people at a popular nightclub. A lone detective has been assigned to the case, following every clue … wherever it may lead. In this provocative interactive thriller, NOTHING is as it seems!
Make choices. Affect change. Experience multiple endings and inhabit the mind of a killer in She Sees Red.
- Gripping, mature non-linear narrative.
- Story elements can be experienced by making meaningful choices along the way.
- Four possible endings!
- Professional actors, editing, lighting, and sound design.
Available May 13th.
Slayin 2 – Slayin returns and this time you can bring a friend!
Engage endless hordes of monsters up close as a valiant knight, or shower them with arrows, bombs, and spells using 8 unlockable heroes with completely different skillsets and playstyles.
Face the forces of darkness alone or team up with a friend in local co-op with a drop-in multiplayer feature.
Watch each other’s backs, hoard treasures, revive your fallen teammate and keep up your combos in your endless pursuit of fame and fortune.
Unravel ancient mysteries, defeat legendary bosses and discover hidden areas while you explore the world of Slayin 2.
- 8 characters with individual weapons and playstyles (Knight, Archer, Sorceress and many more)
- 2-Player local drop-in co-op
- Story & Arcade Mode
- Dozens of unique areas, each with its own boss
- Soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)
Spirit of the North – Awaken… begin a quiet journey of discovery and companionship after rousing the slumbering Spirit of the North.
Spirit of the North is a single-player 3rd-person adventure game inspired by the breathtaking and mysterious landscapes of Iceland. The story takes root from various pieces of Nordic folklore.
The game is unique in that it purposefully has no dialog or narrative. Players must breathe in their surroundings to solve various puzzles and speculate the meaning of a lost ancient civilization.
Play as an ordinary red fox who’s story becomes entwined with the guardian of the Northern Lights, a female spirit fox. As you journey over the mountains and under red-stained skies, you’ll discover more about your companion and land left in ruin.
STONE – STONE is a single-player third-person interactive story, where a hungover koala detective wakes to find his lover Alex has been kidnapped. An Aussie stoner noir story game by Convict Games.
G’day, I’m Stone. Here’s our Nintendo Switch™ page. Play this feature length interactive story ( don’t expect shooting or winning or losing ) and see what happened. Yeah it was rough, but a good life lesson. Enjoy, and remember don’t do this at home ya bunch of crazy animals.
By the way this story really isn’t going to be for everyone. So enter at your own risk, mate.
Plus this was created by a global team including the narrative designer of QUANTUM BREAK, CONTROL and VFX artist from GRAVITY, PROMETHEUS and more. You’re in good hands, mate.
P.s PLAY MY STORY TODAY!
P.P.s Follow ConvictGames those mammals were crazy to tell my story!
Available May 8th.
Super Mega Baseball 3 –Run up the score in a relaxed slugfest or push the limits of your reflexes in this refined baseball simulator.
Super Mega Baseball 3 refines the series’ formula with the deepest on-field simulation yet, comprehensive online and offline game modes including a brand new Franchise mode, and vastly improved graphics. New content includes revamped UI plus tons of new audio, team/character content, and stadiums with variable lighting conditions.
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pickoff and stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
- Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode (1v1, online only).
- Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
- Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends (1vCPU, 2vCPU, 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, CPUvCPU, local or online).
- Skip customization and compete for top leaderboard scores with standardized teams and settings (locked player attributes) in Standard Season and Standard Elimination modes (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
Available May 13th.
Task Force Kampas – Arcade space shooter action reimagined!
Drawing inspiration from the golden age of Japanese shoot‘em ups, Task Force Kampas combines retro action with modern conventions, adding new mechanics and randomly generated stages with hand-crafted bosses.
In a unique twist, the game can be finished, but skilled players will find a way to continue past the ending and claim even higher scores!
Rhythmic gameplay and a pulsing soundtrack work together to create an intense audio-visual experience.
- Blast through randomized stages with high-intensity gameplay!
- Challenge a variety of hand-crafted bosses.
- Test your skill in endless runs to claim the high score on a single credit.
- Kill enemies to boost your power or stop shooting to repair your ship.
- Get in the mood with a punchy techno/synthwave soundtrack!
- Unlock alternate color palettes and extreme difficulties.
- Save the stranded cocos for unlimited happiness!
Tennis Club Story – Attract customers, train stars, and win the Grand Slam in this tennis club sim!
Aim for the ace position of tennis club prestige in this simulation! Your leadership decides if players make it to the big time or bust! Customize your training menu to focus on power or technique, molding players as you please for competitions, fame, and snazzy sponsors!
Sponsors will fund hard-working athletes with big bucks, in addition to providing top-notch gear, items, and more. Some corporations might even build you a hot springs spa or restaurant! Sign with a variety of sponsors and live the good life!
Oh–and don’t forget to beef up service for patrons of your tennis school! Hosting barbecues, training camps, and other fun events will stoke motivation. Make your tennis club a fun one to bring customers clambering!
So who will it be that commands the court? From singles and doubles to team competitions, serve up your rivals to win the Grand Slam and stock that trophy shelf!
The Bullet: Time of Revenge – The Bullet: Time of Revenge is a dynamic shooter in which one men must face a lot of bunch of bad guys.
There is a lot of action, explosions and eliminating enemies.
Become a Bullet – eliminate bad people using many kinds of weapons, exploring features like driving cars or tanks, flying helicopters or a jet plane. There are many achievements and unlockables that will help spread chaos in the city.
The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game – Play Harry Dresden and his friends as they take on the cases from the bestselling Dresden Files novels in the ultimate what-if scenario – what if Harry was on the scene with allies who weren’t there in the original story? The core game includes Harry, Murphy, Susan, Michael, and the Alphas and plays through the first five novels as well as Side Jobs, a random scenario generator based on the short story collection of the same name.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades – Quest. Create. Conquer.
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. Download now and play for free!
- Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
- Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer your rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades enables cross-play so you can battle your friends on other platforms. You can also use cross-save to maintain your progression across multiple devices.
Start a new character, or continue your previous journey, today!
Available May 12
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.