Battle the bosses of cursed tech start-ups in Team17 and Aggro Crab Games’ satirical, procedurally-generated dungeon crawler later this year.
Thursday 2nd April 2020 – Team17 and Seattle-based developer Aggro Crab Games have today revealed the upcoming, satirical dungeon crawler, Going Under, will be launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC during Q3 2020.
Check out the new trailer for Going Under here:
Or on YouTube at https://youtu.be/bFDANin8uUk
Set in the colorful (yet dystopian) corporate world of tech giant Cubicle and their disruptive drink brand Fizzle, Going Under sees players take on the role of marketing intern, Jackie Fiasco, as she hacks and slashes at the monstrous employees and CEOs of cursed tech start-ups across a series of procedurally-generated dungeons.
- The future is wack: Battle through the procedurally-generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups set in the dystopian city of Neo Cascadia
- Flexible fighting: Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and body pillows all become weapons for Jackie as she faces the monsters created from the former employees of the start-ups
- Unlockable abilities: Combine skills bought from the company’s café for a selection of monster-beating synergies!
- Colourful co-workers: Complete tasks for your fellow employees to unlock them as mentors and gain access to their powerful, run-changing abilities
- Horrible bosses: Overcome the CEOs of the dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy recruiters, and cryptocurrency to help boost your employer’s bottom line.
To keep up to date with all the information on Going Under please like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and join in on their Discord. Going Under is also now available to add to Steam wishlists.