The second installment of PC nonogram puzzle series is now available to console gamers
Helsinki, Finland – March 17, 2020 – JetDogs – an indie game development studio has released Travel Mosaics 2: Roman Holiday on Nintendo Switch. Starting from 16 of March, the game is available to download from the Nintendo eShop in North America and Europe.
Travel Mosaics series is a classic nonogram-picross puzzle with a special flair; The Walkers are going on a sightseeing tour to the most famous attractions Rome has to offer. As the players complete themed puzzles, they can also learn fun facts about Rome and its history, collect souvenirs, upgrade boosters and answer trivia questions.
Unlike other games of the genre, Travel Mosaics puzzles are color coded. Each of 140 puzzles contains a hidden colorful image that can be revealed by solving it. In addition, the players can choose a difficulty level depending on the amount of challenge they seek. Each level can be solved just by logic, but the players can also use any of the 4 types of hints to tackle more challenging levels.
- 120 themed nonogram puzzles + 20 EXTRA levels + 20 NEW surprise bonus levels
- 3 difficulty modes to play around with
- Customizable playing field – different tiles and backgrounds to choose from
- Fun facts & trivia about Rome
- Plenty of souvenirs, bonuses and achievements to collect
Nintendo eShop links: