A controversial psychological horror has been edited by the SimFabric publisher, reclassified by the ESRB organization, and will be available for all fans of strong sensations later this week.
OK, but what about European and Australian audiences? Lust for Darkness is available there with PEGI 18 rating since its debut in 2019. Dawn Edition will thus be a second available version, for those who don’t feel comfortable with explicit and overt use of sexual imagery on Switch, but at the same time would love to dive into the world inspired with Lovecraft’s works and paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński. European and Australian newcomers will have a choice. American players will have an… opportunity to find out what is hidden in the mysterious Lusst’ghaa dimension.
- World design inspired with works of Lovecraft, Giger & Zdzisław Beksiński, mixed with the strong erotic vi
- Exploring a Victorian mansion and the mysterious and dangerous world of Lusst’ghaa, with deadly creatures
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the game’s backstory
- Original soundtrack by a known composer (Draco Nared)