In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
LA-MULANA – Your destiny awaits in La-Mulana! Take control of archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi and navigate through puzzles, traps and deadly Guardians in order to claim the Secret Treasure of Life.
You’ll need sharp wits, quick reflexes and, most importantly, all the courage you can muster. Will you succeed in unraveling the secrets of La-Mulana, or will you fall victim to the dangers that surround you?
La-Mulana will be available on March 17.
LA-MULANA 2 – Renowned archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi has gone missing, and only his daughter Lumisa can find him! Enter Eg-Lana, an upside-down version of the legendary ruins of La-Mulana.
Think fast, act fast and whip hard in order to overcome dangerous traps and elaborate puzzles in your quest to uncover unfathomable secrets. What will you find at the end of your journey: triumph, or defeat?
La-Mulana 2 will be available on March 17th.
A Street Cat’s Tale – A Tale of a street cat left alone
The tale of a kitten who has lost its mother is coming to Nintendo Switch!
It’s up to you to help this poor, lost kitten survive until it’s old enough to take care of itself.
- Hungry Kitty
The defenseless kitten is always hungry, and you’ll have to scour the town for food to keep it from starving.
- Making Friends
The town is filled with all different kinds of people, some of whom might be convinced to feed and help take care of you. But they’re all leading their own lives, with their own fears and problems, so perhaps you can reach out and help them as well.
- A World of Possibilities
Different endings await you, depending on how you progress through the game and raise the kitten. Its future is in your hands!
Alder’s Blood – “A little bit XCOM, a little bit Darkest Dungeon and a whole lot of Bloodborne”. A tactical-strategy with stealth-based combat, RPG elements, crafting, resources gathering and management!
- Stealth, ambush-based combat. Try to outsmart and outwit all the horrifying creatures you’ll be facing, as they are way stronger and you don’t stand a chance in a direct assault;
- Diverse, challenging opponents. From werewolves to vampires, all monsters have their unique attacks and skills and can easily see, hear or smell you from the distance. So be careful not to reveal your position too early;
- Stamina-based characters. Cautiously manage your energy level between attacking, moving and casting spells. In the end, you’re only a human and running out of energy will seriously fatigue you;
- A grim world plunged in half-darkness. In this world, our god has finally turned his back on us and his corrupt presence can change the intensity of the battlefield. From summoning monsters, through changing the weather, to transforming one of the creatures into a powerful avatar of his will;
- A vagabond’s exploration system. Travel the world bringing your mobile base along with you. Take shelter in and manage your camp, but be wary of enemy ambushes;
- A unique fusion of dark Victorian fantasy and wild west. Immerse yourself in a world so different from the one you know. The universe shaped by struggle, where mankind has not had the freedom to develop or advance any of its technology.
Alder’s Blood is a dark, stealth, tactical game with the turn-based combat focused on avoiding enemy ambushes and setting up your own. Use stealth and tactics to overcome the never-ending onslaught of monsters, the manifestations of your god’s decay.
Manage your scarce resources, venture out with your fellow companions and explore the remnants of the world in search of the means for mankind’s survival.
Monsters can detect a hunter’s presence by their scent, they can then use this to track down where the hunters are. Observe the wind – keeping yourself downwind of your adversaries will aid you in your hunt. Although, hunters can use their scent to their advantage by preparing an ambush using traps, then luring the monsters towards it.
Monsters are not the only threat the hunters will face on their hunts – the presence of the old god is growing ever stronger, changing everything it touches. The darkness can summon more enemies against the hunters, or even change them into an avatar of its will.
Hunters can equip different weapons, heavy, more powerful ones that will drain their stamina when used.
And smaller ones, better for stealth actions.
Within their camp, our hunters can craft new items or get some rest.
In addition, we can assign roles to hunters there, e.g. to make one of them guard the camp and protect it from ambushes, or to give them the role of a scavenger, who will collect resources in the region of the camp.
Remember, this is not the world you know.
This is a world that has been shaped by struggle, one where mankind has not had the freedom to develop and advance its technology.
Your resources will be limited, and opportunities rare.
Available March 13th.
Arcade Archives KIKI KAIKAI – “KIKI KAIKAI’ is an action game released by TAITO in 1986.
Player will control Sayo – a young Shinto shrine maiden – in fighting against monsters in order to save the kidnapped Seven Lucky Gods.
This title includes both the Japanese version and the overseas version, so enjoy the difference between the 2 versions.
The “Arcade Archives” series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Brotherhood United – Pick your guns and fight giant bosses, but dont forget the beer!
When the time of crisis comes and one of your friends is captured, you gotta stand your ground and fight for your partners. When someone messes with the brotherhood, you make sure they pay for that, no matter what.
Pick your guns and blast your way through hordes of enemies on this run and gun game as a member of the Brotherhood who leaves no friend behind.
- 20 levels with 3 sub quests each
- 5 customization options with more than 4 items each
- Local co-op
- Cool weapons and grenades to burn them all !
- 8 Bosses that will put your skills to proof
- Great OST that will really catch you
DEAD OR SCHOOL – Join Hisako’s fight for survival against the zombie infestation overrunning Tokyo and defend her right to a normal school life in this fast-paced 2.5D adventure. Forced into isolation underground by the zombie apocalypse, Hisako has little understanding of the world above. After hearing stories about schools aboveground, Hisako dons her grandmother’s school uniform and takes up arms against the undead horde with one goal in mind: to become a school girl!
Travel across Tokyo visiting iconic locations such as Shinjuku, Asakusa and Roppongi using the subway system and take on gruesome bosses in both close and ranged combat. Upgrade Hisako’s weapons and abilities for even more destructive force and find collectables that reveal the truth behind the zombie apocalypse. Will Hisako be able to find salvation at SCHOOL, or is the world just DEAD? Find out in DEAD OR SCHOOL!
Available March 13th.
Deep Diving Adventures – Deep Diving Adventures will enable you to experience what it takes to be a modern diver. With relaxing exploration, you will discover the uncharted waters of the world while carefully monitoring your oxygen level and decompression. Gather forsaken relics, visit sunken vessels, discover unknown species and be rewarded by Professor Adams for your findings. Each submerge gives you the opportunity to uncover mysteries that would prefer to remain forever forgotten, such as the lost city of Atlantis.
- Stunning Visuals – from the coldest oceans to the hottest seas, immerse yourself in the underwater adventure by experiencing beautiful locations and vivid sea life.
- Immersive Approach – each dive teaches you what it takes to be a professional diver as you must take care of your oxygen level as well as managing your position to avoid the life-threatening decompression sickness.
- Underwater Danger – the world you are about to visit is a precarious one as you have to avoid hidden rays, roaming sharks, and a whole lot more.
- Hunting for the Unknown – help Professor Adams in recovering various sunken objects while learning about our mysterious underwater world.
- Prepare Yourself – with each successful dive you will acquire more valuable gear which enables you to unlock areas you previously could not reach before.
- Games Beyond™ – lend a hand in saving our oceans and seas while learning about the submerged world and its enigmatic inhabitants.
Deep Diving Adventures consists of the base game Deep Diving Simulator + the Adventure Pack
Available March 16th.
Explosive Jake – classic arcade game. Not only humans afraid of dark and deep dungeons. Our hero – a little skeleton with unhealthy crave of explosions, which trying to escape from dangerous castle dungeons. Help him to avoid enemies and explode the way out.
What do we have here? 40 levels of…
- Vile knights
- Cute skeletons
- Charming rats
- Deadly traps
- ..And even more dynamite and explosions!
Available March 18th.
Half Past Fate – Love is in the air, but work, life, and spicy ramen keep getting in the way!
Half Past Fate is a rom-com adventure with a charismatic 3D art-style. Follow the journey of 6 ordinary people who found each other in extraordinary ways.
From eight hours to eight years, this time-jumping saga will change the way you feel about fate forever.
- An inspiring and heartwarming slice-of-life story set in present day.
- Jump through time, witness how 6 people come together over a span of 8 years.
- Eat spicy ramen.
- Immerse in our familiar world through charming 3D pixel art visuals.
- Learn what’s different between black tea and green tea.
- Change a flat tire.
- Relish in relatable stories about life, love, and the fate that brings us together.
Hidden in Plain Sight – Hidden in Plain Sight is a set of local multiplayer (2-4 players) game modes that share a common theme: trying to accomplish goals without drawing attention to yourself.
In each game mode, players control characters in a sea of identical NPCs. Players are given a task, but also the means to eliminate each other from the game. The goal is to blend in with the NPCs, accomplish the task at hand, and take out other players before they get you.
One of the simplest game modes is called “Death Race.” Players and NPCs are racing to be the first to cross a finish line. Each player has a gun with one bullet, and can eliminate one person from the race. Do you sprint ahead, calling attention to yourself but maximizing you chances of winning? Or do you hang back with the pack?
Other game modes create similar tension by putting players in a conflicted position of wanting to accomplish a goal, but risking elimination by doing so.
Rounds are quick and lively, and always end in laughter and friendly shouting. So grab your controllers and friends and give it a shot!
Hidden Through Time – Hidden Through Time is a cute game of hide and seek with objects scattered throughout the wonderful history of our world. Use cryptic hints to discover every secret as you explore the colourful hand drawn levels.
Find enough objects to advance to the next stage, and make your way through all four great ages.
Still desire more or wish to unleash your creativity? Our map editor is available to anyone, allowing you to create your very own levels and share them on our cloud! Here you can also discover, play and rate levels made by other creators from all around the world!
So join Clicky on his wondrous adventure in Hidden Through Time!
inbento – Open your cookbook, grab a lunchbox, and start preparing exceptional bento meals through the amazing puzzles in inbento!
Experience a calming, wordless story about cats and parenthood by solving adorable puzzles in inbento. Relax, tease your brain, and prepare tasty bento dishes. Arrange them in an elaborate lunchbox while sticking to the recipe shown on screen.
Complete over 100 fun puzzles, aesthetically served with traditional boiled rice. Immerse yourself in a silent tale about a cute family of felines and enjoy the tranquil soundtrack.
Master the mechanics, follow the hand-crafted recipes, and beat all the bonus stages in this culinary logic game.
Life of a modern cat can be stressful. Why don’t you PAWS for a second and relax with a few rounds of inbento? (=^◡^=)
Jump, Step, Step – Jump Step Step is a gorgeous and funny programming game with bonsai trees, a crazy robot and a broken rocket. Bob is short-circuited and goes mental. Please send him a series of moves to guide him back to his ship. Without your help Bob will probably tell himself to step on a spike and die.
Available March 13th.
Knight Swap – The goal in each level is to move the white knights to where the black knights are placed (and vice versa) using the features of the board.
One simple goal, taken to a completely new level of complexity and originality.
- 100 hand-crafted levels with increasing complexity.
- Originally designed concept for the board, including partial and complete rotations, trigger buttons, teleportation tiles, and movable parts;
- Extremely easy to learn and extremely complex to master;
- Originally composed music to help you focus and relax while solving the puzzles
- A fun chess puzzle now available to everyone (even to those who never played chess)
Available March 17th.
MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE 2 – Bonus for purchasing the previous game, MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE:
- Special customization item set for Izuku Midoriya
The special customization item set for Izuku Midoriya bonus may be released at a later date.
To receive the bonus for purchasing the previous game, you must have save data from MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE.
MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE 2, the over-the-top follow-up to the smash hit 3D arena fighter MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE, makes its heroic debut! Make full use of characters’ Quirks as you clash head-to-head in epic battles across huge arenas!
Available March 13th.
Mystic Vale – The stunning digital adaptation of the Origins award-winning AEG card game. Use the unique Card Crafting System to create powerful combos!
Get ready for an all-new deck-building experience in Mystic Vale, as you use the the innovate Card Crafting System to improve your cards to create a diverse and effective deck.
In Mystic Vale, cards combine in a variety of different ways to create powerful combos. Each turn you can purchase upgrades to your existing cards, making them stronger as the game goes on. Push extra cards onto your field to gain more resources, at the risk of ending your turn early. The player who scores the most victory points wins!
Mystic Vale is easy to pick up for those new to deck-building games, yet is challenging even for those skilled in the genre. Practice against AI opponents before you take the battle online, where you can find and create public or private rooms to play against friends or random players!
If your clan are all together in one place, Mystic Vale also supports Hot Seat for up to 4 people!
Neon City Riders – Looking for a a 2D action-adventure mixed with super-powered urban gangs in a post-cyberpunk neon scenario? Well, if you do, Neon City Riders is right for you!
Take on the role of Rick, a masked vigilante who needs to explore the decaying futuristic Neon City in search of items, superpowers and companions to free the turfs from the four super-powered gangs claws!
- Make your way into the depths of each turf while attacking, dashing and parrying waves of vicious gang members
- Explore at your own phase the open-ended map of the Neon City’s turfs in the order that suits you
- Unlock super-powers to enhance your strength and reach new areas
- Use all your abilities to complete puzzles and open new routes in your map
- Immerse in the multi-ending story through the cinema displays and the dialogs of the more than 100 Neon City inhabitants
- Recruit useful partners to obtain improvements in your adventure
- Fight against challenging bosses and show them who is the hero!
- Help the city inhabitants to complete the side-quests and obtain special items
- Enjoy the original soundtrack inspired in the 80’s and 90’s video game consoles
NinNinDays – In this romantic adventure game set in Akihabara, you’ll laugh and you’ll cry over the entertaining lifetyle of a female ninja and the main character’s cohabitation!
Known only as “Ninja”, these mysterious mercenaries have worked in the shadows of history from ages past.Dealing in espionage, secrect plots and assassination, the ninja brought prosperity to Daimyo and Fuedal lords from the shadows.
In the village of their ancestors, ninja continue to leave for training, as is tradition. However, due to lack of requests for work, the village has become nothing but a small gathering of houses in the mountains.
It is from this village that Sumire was commanded to leave, with orders to train in the city by her father, the village chief.
However, lacking food and money, she collapses on the side of the road.
Saved by the main character, she is determined to repay her debt to him and suddenly becomes an univited guest as his house…”
Scenario :Kashima Natsuki
Producer/Planner :Yujiro Usuda
OVERPASS – Take control of big-name buggies and quads to negotiate scree slopes, steep inclines and various obstacles on extreme off-road and technically challenging tracks.
At the controls of powerful buggies and quads from major manufacturers, such as Yamaha, Polaris, Arctic Cat and Suzuki, venture off into extreme off-road environments and challenge yourself on the game’s highly technical tracks.
Cope with vehicle damage, and negotiate the many natural and artificial obstacles in your way to achieve the best time possible.
Pure speed is not the name of the game; you’ll need to master the realistic terrain physics and unique characteristics of the game’s vehicles.
Carefully select your UTV or ATV, plot your route intelligently, and manage your acceleration and the various differential and drivetrain options to dominate in local and online competitions.
Available March 17th.
Poly Puzzle – Show everyone, who is the best in polygon shape games and collect all unique pictures in the one poly artbook! This poly art game is among challenging and relaxing games at the same time.
All you need is to swipe to rotate the poly puzzle and find the correct angle at which the figure will be complete. Create unique poly art masterpieces.
Challenge yourself inside a polysphere world! It is the best choice to spend your time. Playstyles and moves are rendered in-game with meticulous attention to detail. Simple and fun for all ages. Get a completely new experience and relax your mind with 3d puzzle!
- Poly puzzle game is for all ages
- Collect all art pictures in the poly artbook
- Creative poly puzzle
- Simple gameplay
- Enjoy solving various 3D poly sphere puzzles
R.B.I. Baseball 20 – Legends. Start. Here.
Unleash greatness with your MLB crew in R.B.I. Baseball 20. R.B.I. 20 redefines arcade baseball action with major advancements & improvements.
- All-New Controls: Choose pitch types based on real pitcher data, power up to swing for the fences or play it safe for contact & streamlined base running controls
- Pitcher’s Perspective: Brand new broadcast-inspired Pitching Camera gives you a new perspective when delivering pitches
- Massive Player Model Improvements: Revamped hair & added more details including eye black, pine tar on helmets & dirt & grass stains after dives & slides
- More Authenticity: Improved stealing & pickoffs, revamped MLB ballparks, tailored cutscene animations & camera angles, better crowd behaviors & improved ball collision
- All Your Favorite Modes: Franchise, Exhibition & Home Run Derby
- Play As The Greats: 165+ MLB Legends & Legend Teams
- Weekly Updates: Up-to-date Rosters & Stats
- Groovy soundtrack: Songs from 20 artists
Available March 17th.
Rack N Ruin – Rack N Ruin is a fusion of an action rpg and a bullet hell shooter. Starring Rack, a demonic wizard with an appetite for destruction.
Join Rack on an epic adventure across a world filled with magic and wonder. Then watch in astonishment as Rack befouls, corrupts, slaughters, and brings about a general air of misfortune to everything and everyone he confronts. Chaos reigns in this top-down action adventure rpg that’s infused with the intensity of a classic shoot ’em up.
- Burn through hordes of foes with an arsenal of over 28 different spells, items, and abilities.
- Weave through complex bullet patterns while smiting titanic bosses and over 30 unique enemies.
- Explore an enchanted benevolent world, and then transform it into a nightmarish image of its former self.
- Ransack castles, pillage dungeons, escape eternal prisons, navigate gloomy caves, and awaken ancient evils.
- Meet a charming cast of townsfolk, and collect their souls to upgrade your weapons.
- Unravel devious puzzles, and scour the land for over 100 secrets.
- And of course, destroy the world.
Available March 13th.
Rainbows, toilets & unicorns – Fed up with the world and exhausted by the hot weather you resort to your last hope: your favorite unicorn flavored ice cream. All of a sudden, you are struck by the urge to visit a bathroom, and the only option to avoid pooping yourself is the chemical toilet down the street. Thus began a bad trip in which you will have to face your greatest fears in a fight to the last splash.
Rainbows, Toilets & Unicorns is a fast-paced shoot ’em up / bullet hell! The player will have to progress through enemies waves and beat the 15 bosses in the game. There are 5 different and completely crazy worlds! As any good shoot’em up of course the player can also use a special power, the Rainbow splash! Collecting coins makes the shot more and more powerful!
- eye-catching graphics;
- original Japanese-style soundtrack by Hanzo;
- social satire;
- super fast gameplay;
- a lot of crazy enemies;
- super nice story and characters.
Available March 13th.
Roundguard – A bouncy dungeon crawler with pinball physics, lots of loot, and a randomized castle full of oddballs.
Castle Springbottom is under attack! It’s up to the Roundguard to save the king and — more importantly — recover his gold! Fling your hero into the face of danger and bounce off hordes of dangerously cute monsters to reach the bottom of the dungeon. With only one life, you’ll need to learn how to navigate hazards, make strategic choices, and master your hero’s skills if you hope to defeat the final boss. But don’t worry, the Roundguard always bounces back!
- Bouncy Fun: Intuitive pinball-physics-based gameplay like no other dungeon crawler.
- Multiple Classes: Play as the Warrior, the Rogue, or the Wizard, each with their own unique skills, items, and cheeky sense of humor.
- Randomized Dungeon: Each time you play, levels are procedurally generated, and quest events and elite monsters are randomly placed.
- Permadeath with Benefits: When you die, you’ll have a chance to bring a special trinket with you on your next run. The more gold you grab, the better your chances to collect one of the most powerful trinkets.
- A Cast of Oddballs: Chat with the castle’s colorful cast to pick up quests and learn why some rats want their king dead, what’s irritating the local teenage skeleton today, or what the Warrior will do if you can’t get to a bathroom quickly enough.
- Lots of Loot: Over 100 items and trinkets, each with effects that present strategic choices and combo possibilities.
- Show Off Your Skills: Compete on the leaderboards and try to master all the challenging, rule-bending relics.
Available March 13th.
Stela – Journey to the end of a world
Stela is a cinematic, atmospheric platformer about a young woman witnessing the final days of a mysterious ancient world.
Overcome daunting challenges, treacherous terrain, and gargantuan beasts while traversing a decaying land. Manipulate the environment to solve elaborate puzzles and creep past dangerous creatures under cover of muted landscapes, all set to an original soundtrack. Survive sweeping environments including mysterious towns, haunting forests, and massive subterranean ruins brought to life in an atmospheric experience.
Available March 13th.
Super Bit Blaster XL – Your ship can not stop moving; so you must turn and use your boost/brake to keep from crashing into an ever increasing amount of enemies and obstacles
Your ship is always shooting, so make sure to pick up more ammo and the wide variety of awesome power ups, pick ups and boosts to help you survive longer
Get the highest score you can while collecting coins to buy more ships that are faster, shoot faster, or have more shields
- A throwback to the classic quarter eating arcade games of the 80’s. Bit Blaster XL is a retro styled, addictive, and fast paced arcade shoot ’em up!
- Play solo, work together with a friend in Coop mode or battle each other in VS mode
- Easy to learn, simple Controls to fly your ship, boost, and brake
- A variety of wicked Power ups to use such as Spread Shot, Heat seekers, Laser, Blast Shot and much more to assist your survival
- Screen clearing Bombs, Ship Shields and Boost Pickups to help you survive longer
- Collect coins to unlock new ships with unique attributes to give you an edge in the Leaderboards
- Unique chip tune songs for each ship by Spiff Tune
- An alternate Manual Fire mode for those that want a different experience
Available March 16th.
Super Destronaut: Land Wars – It’s time for a new point of view to the classic arcade shooter experience! In Super Destronaut Land Wars, it’s up to you take shoot down enemies and collect points to move on to the next level!
Inspired by arcade classics, this new arcade experience mixes a first-person viewpoint with classic invader style shooting. Together, this unique mashup will test your skills across 30 different challenges!
For a change of pace try arcade mode which mixes different playstyles like combo breaker and snail mode!
Available March 13th.
Syder Reloaded – An overcharged and furious side-scrolling, multi-directional shoot ’em up
OLD-SCHOOL EXPERIENCE, REMASTERED
Syder Reloaded is an overcharged and furious side-scrolling hybrid shoot ’em up. Jump back to the ’90s when bulky tech was cool and games were all about skills and high scores. Syder Reloaded is a remastered and enhanced edition of Syder Arcade (2012).
Follow Captain Reyes and the Starship Orinoco in their quest to stop the alien threat that looms over Miza. Survive as long as you can while defending the Shield Nebula. Fight the pirate onslaught to the Lighthouse, and fend off relentless waves of capital ships. Fly like a bullet and challenge your piloting skills in the Ice Canyon.
DIFFERENT SHIPS, DIFFERENT PLAYSTYLES
Master the classic starter ships and unlock the more advanced prototype variants introduced in this remastered edition. Every ship has a different playstyle. Which one will be yours?
A SHOOT ‘EM UP FOR EVERYBODY
Syder Reloaded comes with multiple difficulty levels, from easy to super challenging. Choose your own pace: relax and enjoy the scenery, or get serious and fight with everything you have!
ONLINE HIGH SCORES
Syder Reloaded’s score system has been completely re-designed and is now even more focused on rewarding player skills. Play at maximum difficulty if you want to top the global high score or just be the top player of your friend list. No matter what you want to do, keep that score multiplier maxed!
Feeling REALLY nostalgic? Sometimes it happens to us too. This is why we’ve got you covered. Activate one of the 19 retro filters and play the game like it’s 1990!
Available March 13th.
Talisman: Digital Edition – Welcome to the world of Talisman. A land filled with perilous Quests, Enemies and challenges. But with it brings an adventure you’ll never forget. The officially licensed digital adaptation of the classic fantasy adventure board game.
Adventure around the Talisman board, encountering deadly monsters, mysterious strangers and magical items. Battle up to 5 friends locally or online, with a hot-seat mode if you want to pass and play. Level up and increase your skills as you make your way to the center of the board.
Choose from a roster of characters who each have unique strengths, weaknesses and special abilities. Select your adventurer carefully as their skills could be the key to you getting your hands on the Crown of Command, a magical artifact that holds the power to destroy all rivals and make the bearer the true ruler of the kingdom.
Also included in the Nintendo Switch edition of Talisman are three expansions, the City, The Sacred Pool and The Frostmarch. Explore a new region in The City, choose your fate in The Sacred Pool and battle the Ice Queen in The Frostmarch! Each of these expansions can be enabled or disabled individually, depending on how you want to play.
Your adventure to the Crown of Command won’t be an easy one. You’ll need courage, patience and some good dice rolls to survive the dangers you will face.
This Strange Realm Of Mine – This Strange Realm Of Mine is a First Person Shooter mixed with Poetry and Psychological Horror.
In REALM you explore your afterlife. On your quest you’ll find characters in different situations, with their problems and thoughts on life. You can invite them to your tavern, a safe-haven in the midst of all the chaos. You’ll also meet Ulrich, a spiritual guide who’ll take you through your experience as a lost soul.
You’ll come across monstrous beings who are eager to put their teeth in you. There are several ways to rid yourself of them, ranging from guns to melee weapons. Be ready to get your hands dirty and watch the blood drip slowly from the roof and walls.
Available March 16th.
Top Speed: Drag & Fast Racing – Choose any car you want from an astounding selection of 69 cars – you can drive classic stock rides, new heavily modded dragsters, and even national police vehicles from 5 different countries.
Nothing will stop you from burning rubber on the streets. All races take place off the grid, away from the traffic, so you can get crazy with burnout, plow the asphalt, and race without limits.
- Pick from 69 cars: stock rides, dragsters, and police vehicles
- Let your creativity flow with a ton of tuning and customization options
- Drive in 5 city districts, each with its own unique theme and gang crew
- Race on an aircraft carrier modeled on the real thing
- Epic arcade game modes
- Mind-blowing 3D HD visuals
Turn on, tune it, race on! Join millions of players worldwide!
Available March 18th.
Trancelation – Test your skills and expand your vocabulary in an arcade world of neons, fractals, and electronic trance music!
Transcelation is a flashy abstract action game that will expand your language skills and vocabulary while you navigate colorful, ever-changing worlds to the sound of rousing electronic beats. The game is a combination of a classic arcade feel and gamified learning techniques – it makes mastering new words feel like going out clubbing and staying in to play video games at the same time. You won’t even notice you’re learning!
Enjoy the fast-paced action while the game challenges you to associate and memorize new words from the language of your choosing. Or – if you’re not in the mood for learning – launch Arcade Mode just for fun and score wicked combos as neon lights and electronic trance music incite your senses. Become a Trancelator today!
Available March 13th.
Video Poker @ Aces Casino – Do you have what it takes to be a BIG winner?
The best video poker game for the Nintendo Switch! Las Vegas style video poker machines and gameplay! Play your way to big wins and video poker success! Classic 5 card draw video poker with different themes to choose from, real card shuffling and real pay tables.
Become the top video poker player!
YOGA MASTER – Yoga Master is the first wellness game of its kind built entirely in 3D and designed by experts to help you reach the perfect balance between mind and body.
Thanks to the collaboration of international professional yoga coaches, Yoga Master is the first wellness game of its kind built entirely in 3D and designed by experts to help you reach the perfect balance between mind and body.
With a wide range of programs, lessons and more than 150 poses from classic to urban yoga, you’ll be mentored by a coach who will accurately show you exercises step by step, performing them with you.
Relax in breathtaking and completely customizable environments, choose your favorite programs or make your own and free your mind with yoga breathing exercises.
- Thanks to Joy-Con™, you’ll be able to follow the exercises with your coach!
- With an amazing soundtrack of original music, avatar customization, and BMI calculation, Yoga Master is the ultimate yoga game for all the enthusiasts!
- As with all physical activities, a state of good health is required.
- Practicing yoga is recommended for people aged 18 and over.
Available March 13th.
Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
CRYSTORLD – Get Crystal
The goal of this game is to get a crystal somewhere on the stage using jumps and dashes.
More than 120 stages!
There are two modes: normal and hard.
Multiplayer for up to 4 people!
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Island Excursion Invite Event – Fans can prepare for the release of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game for the Nintendo Switch system with the newly added Island Excursion Invite event in the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game* for smartphone devices.
From now until April 1 at 10:59 p.m. PT, players can get an early taste of that relaxing island lifestyle with special in-game events themed after Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Participate in Nook Inc.’s Fishing Tourney to earn in-game rewards for your campsite, catch some crawly critters featured in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and craft stylish island-themed wall and flooring décor, among many fun themed activities.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
* Free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available. Persistent Internet and compatible smartphone required. Data charges may apply.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo.