In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family of systems from the Nintendo website.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
60 Parsecs! – Atomic Space Age was a blast! Until it became the Post-Apocalyptic Space Age.
Your space station is about to explode and you only have 60 seconds before things get messy. What (or who) will you grab before you make a mad dash for the emergency shuttle and begin your journey into THE GREAT UNKNOWN?
This is 60 Parsecs!, a dark comedy sci-fi adventure set in the Atomic Space Age – complete with all the Cold War paranoia, chrome-plated wall accents and cockroaches with space helmets.
Lead a crew of woefully unprepared astronauts, equipped with whatever junk – sorry – “supplies” you can grab before blasting off, on a journey across the cosmos that’s best described as misguided. Make the best of it, while dealing with soup shortages and other horrors of outer space. Will you have what it takes to find a new home and survive?
SCAVENGE & EVACUATE
With only 60 seconds before nukes reduce the space station to floating particles in the vacuum of space, frantically grab whatever supplies and crew you can before getting out of there. You never know when that sock puppet will come in handy.
SURVIVE & DECIDE
Space funerals are inconvenient, so try to avoid dying where possible. Use your limited supplies and (hopefully not limited) wits to make difficult choices and ensure your survival, even though the odds are definitely stacked against you.
EXPLORE & CRAFT
Duct tape fixes all problems, but how do you fix (or at least craft) duct tape? Chart expeditions to find resources, craft survival essentials and explore strange new worlds in a procedural, very-much-permadeath adventure.
LEAD & PROTECT
As captain, it’s your duty to keep the crew happy – they’re less likely to kill you that way. Manage relationships as you watch them grow closer and hopefully not throw each other out the airlock.
Available Dec. 20th.
8-Ball Pocket – Enjoy 8-Ball Pocket with friends and family.
8-Ball Pocket brings you eight-ball pool, also known as American billiards. You can compete with up to 4 friends or against the AI in Versus mode, or challenge the best in the world in Arcade mode, where you can make combo shots and rack up points to become Number 1 in the online ranking. All of this comes in a setting with great graphics and Jazz music.
Available Dec. 25th.
AeternoBlade II – Demo Version – Welcome back to the world of AeternoBlade.
Harness the AeternoBlade, and defy the abyss in this sequel to the fast-paced action/puzzle platformer. In AeternoBlade II, use the power of time itself to outwit your enemies and explore mysterious new dimensions. Jump between frenetic combat encounters and intriguing puzzle segments that require ingenious use of time.
Let’s adventure with Freyja, Bernard, Felix to the Chronosian for finding the 3 AeternoBlades and using its power to stop Dark Abyss. All stories will be unveiled in AeternoBlade II.
Can you help Freyja protect her future?
Arcade Archives MAT MANIA EXCITING HOUR – A fierce 3 minute do-or-die battle! Feel the thrill of pro-wrestling with your own hands! Now, the excitement in the ring is up 120%!!
“MAT MANIA EXCITING HOUR” is a wrestling game released by Technos Japan in 1985.
Players use variety techniques to be the champion.
Enjoy the challenge of facing five strong wrestlers!
The “Arcade Archives” series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Barbarous: Tavern of Emyr – As a fantasy world innkeeper, manage your own tavern, take care of your guests and face the problems of a prematurely retired hero!
In this game, you will be tasked with preparing various treats and delivering them to the customers. Grab items and combine ingredients in compounds. But be warned. Customers have limited patience, and they won’t wait forever for you to respond. Manage your time well, or you’ll lose clients. Each action is rewarded. Get the points for checking out guests, and earn diamonds as a reward.
You play as Emyr realm’s – probably – most famous hero. That is, until his career was destroyed by a dreadful wound. And that right before he had a chance to kill his Archenemy; whom, as 100% credible prophecy has said: “No hero can defeat”.
If that’s not enough, one day he wakes up only to find out that he spent all his money on a shabby tavern. Life as an innkeeper? That’s no role for a leading hero, right? That’s a commoner’s job! And to make things even worse, suddenly some teenager claims to be his daughter. Will Emyr be able to get his adventuring career back on track? Will he defeat his dreadful foe? And finally, can he answer the challenges of responsible parenthood? As they say, old habits die hard.
- Play in a single and cooperative mode.
- 5 unique taverns, each in a different place, visited during Emyr’s travels;
- 60 engaging levels with unique gameplay experience;
- 120 in-game cutscenes (intro and outro for every level) with some depth mixed with tons of humorous references.
Available Dec. 25th.
bayala – the game – bayala – the game to the fantastic movie. Plunge into the magical world of elves!
A spellbinding elfin adventure: Accompany Surah on the magical journey across bayala.
The game to the movie! When the dragons disappear, the power of magic might vanish, too. Together with Surah, you set off on an adventure-packed journey through forests, into caves and across bayala’s Dragon Mountains. Face off against the evil Shadow Queen Ophira, save bayala from certain doom, and bring back the magic!
- Discover the magic of a fantastic world
- Rescue bayala from the evil Shadow Queen
- Meet characters from the movie and lots of new friends
- Complete numerous quests on exciting adventure levels
- Ride from place to place and explore enchanting settings
- Teach Surah new skills to advance further
- Collect over 90 stickers in your magical album
- Unlock four bonus games full of entertaining variety
Clumsy Rush – Competitive party game featuring hippo!
Clumsy Rush is a fun-filled game that will have you and your friends laughing for hours. Move like a duck around, bump each other, steal the crown and have tons of fun together. Because time spent with friends is priceless.
Just tap out a beat and move your feet! Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot – find your rhythm.
See that shiny yellow thing that looks like a crown? That’s what you’re after! Grab it and run to the finish line. You can’t be King of the Racing without a crown! Is your friend wearing the crown? Bump them, knock the crown off their head, then scoop it up and run, run, run!
Play as 27 random Hippo characters:
- Santa Claus – Ho! Ho! Ho! If want a present give me crown
- Hippo – The father of another
- Ice – Sliding on the ice like crazy, lose is not an option baby
- Rap – His rhymes…
- Red – His pants are red, and face makes boo, can he outrun you too?
- Bob – Get out of his way, he will build a Rome in a day
- Mike – Runs fast and don’t look at the past
- 25 random game modifications
- Walking backwards
- Bounce (flipper)
- Charge minus
- Charge plus
- Crown Clones X2
- Tiles Oil, Wrap
- and more…
- Local multiplayer for 2 players
- Random 47 levels
Available Dec. 23rd.
Crazy Zen Mini Golf – Fun pick up and play mini-golf game with a touch of marble madness
Crazy Zen Mini Golf
Marvellous Mystical Mini-Golf Madness!
Experience the most mesmerising Mini-Golf game in the world! Explore the magical mini-golf madness as you adventure through our zany zen garden. Channel your inner zen in serene scenes and putt to perfection to complete all the holes in as few strokes as possible!
Whether you’re playing individually or competing against friends, there’s endless fun to be had battling to beat the top score! Delve into this mind-blowing Mini-Golf world and marvel at the sensational gameplay to be had. Breathtakingly beautiful backdrops set the stage for exhilarating adventures amidst a realm of golfing glory! Collect coins to boost your chances of beating your opponent!
Master the bouncing ball and jump to triumph! Select your swing strength, aim and shoot, taking the fastest route to the hole! Whizz your way around the colourful courses, wall-riding and mastering moving platforms whilst you swerve swinging pendulums and dive through Dragon’s mouths!
As your skills skyrocket you’ll fly past the frothing fountains and prickly pyramids, bouncing off the bumpers and boost pads as you go!
Grab this Mini-Golf mastery now to become the next putting Pro!
- Crazy courses
- Stunning scenery
- Awesome obstacles
- Varied 9 hole courses
- Multiplayer option
- Teleportation holes
- Jumping Ball
- Rainbow Ball
Available Dec. 23rd.
DEMON’S TILT – TURBO CHARGED PINBALL RETURNS! Now with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets & MORE BULLETS! Demon’s Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre!
Turbo-Charged Pinball is back!
Updated with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets and of course MORE BULLETS!
Demon’s Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre with SHMUP & Hack N’ Slash elements.
- A SPRAWLING 3 STORY TABLE
- CRYPTIC SECRETS
- HELLISH BOSSES
- INTENSE SPECIAL MODES
- INSANE JACKPOTS
- BULLET HELL
- A MEGA-DRIVEN SOUNDTRACK
- A three-tiered cathedral to Explore:
- Unlock its gothic secrets and depth over time, Packed with mini-bosses, baddies, ramps and mechanical traps.
- A Unique Magic System:
- Convert waves of enemy bullets into homing magic that fights for you, or transmute them into GOLD for a banked Ultra Jackpot!
- Use your Chain Meter to combo hits and keep your scoring momentum up. Link ramps to extend the Chain Meter’s life. Speed and aggressive play rewards!
- Base Multipliers can soar up to 99x Earn Global multipliers to rocket your score into the billions!
- Bonus Rituals:
- Complete Dark Rituals and spell letters for huge bonuses & jackpots Complete them all and unlock a special WIZARD MODE!
- Multiball Modes:
- True full table multiball and add-a-ball modes!
- The High Priestess:
- Controlled by an unknown demonic force. Turn her Wheel of Fate and take control of your destiny.
- The Manticore:
- Part lion, serpent, and scorpion. An enslaved beast oversees the cathedral and protects its deepest secrets.
- The Hermit:
- The humble gatekeeper of the cathedral.
- The Phalanx:
- A well-defended skeleton horde. Their shields will stop most shots, try and outflank them!
- Shub Calamari:
- 120 million years old is just a baby when it comes to Cosmic Gods!
- Sacrificed Goat:
- An aggressive demon, its eyestalks are its weak point.
- Insane Homunculi:
- A blasphemous experiment gone awry. Watch out for the bile!
- “Hi-Bit”, massive colorful sprites inspired by the Neo-Geo, Saturn and PlayStation era. Scaling, rotation, camera zooms… No “blast processor” required!
- A Mega-Driven Soundtrack: An all-new OST true to the guttural sound of the 16-bit era, composed by E.C.2151
Available Dec. 23rd.
Down to Hell – Down to hell is a dynamic slasher in which lone swordsman must face the hordes of hellish demons.
The player takes on the role of a knight filled with hatred and struggle. During the game the protagonist will have to fight with various demons in order to save the mysterious girl that previously saved him.
During the gameplay the player using both weapons and magic will have to fight various terrifying demons.
Moreover, in each chapter, there will be at least 3 bosses, where each of them will be a particularly demanding opponent.
Available Dec. 23rd.
Drawngeon: Dungeons of Ink and Paper – The Mysterious Tower suddenly appeared, waiting for heroes to beat its challenges. Choose your class and take up the quest in a unique hand-drawn RPG.
Life went on as usual in the Inkland… until the Tower fell straight from the sky! Many heroes tried to solve its mystery, but none of them succeeded. It’s your turn to prove your worth.
Choose your class – warrior, magician or rogue – each with their own strength and abilities. Loot and buy items, fight with various weapons, create and cast powerful spells. All the ingredients of a good role-playing game are there, but with a unique real-time combat based on grid movement – like on a piece of paper! The hand-drawn graphics especially fit the dark and old-school heroic fantasy settings.
Drawngeon is a RPG adventure that can also be played in short gameplay sessions, thanks to the procedural generation of dungeons, caves, forests and items you will find as you progress and develop your character.
- Everything is hand-drawn!
- Procedural generation of locations and items.
- Three classes of heroes – each with its own play style.
- Short gameplay sessions.
- Strange world and unexpected discoveries.
- You are able to eat items!
Available Dec. 24th.
DreamBall – Welcome to DreamBall, the first sports video game with ragdoll physics, set in dreams with which you will enjoy of the craziest matches ever. Play up in the space, under de sea, in a pirate island… Let your imagination fly or let be carried by ours.
Ready to dream? Immerse yourself in this world of dreams.
DreamBall is available on Dec. 23rd.
Dual Brain Vol.1: Calculation – A new brain training game has been released! Make full use of “DUAL TASK” to compete with players around the world for scores!
■ Rules are simple.
- Solve the problem within the time limit and aim for a high score.
- The high score in the game is registered in the online ranking.
- Compete for scores with players around the world.
■ This time calculation.
- There are many calculation games in this game.
- Anyone can play happily, even those who are not good at calculations and those who are good at calculation.
■ Let’s train parallel processing ability with “DUAL TASK”.
- Not just a brain training game!
- Handle “DUAL TASK” while solving the problem.
- If “Dual Task” is successful, the remaining time limit will increase.
- The remaining time limit will be added to the score as “TIME BONUS”.
Solve the problem and complete “DUAL TASK” to become the best player in the world.
Farabel – The strategy game that starts at the end! You know how to level up, but can you level down? Be smart to survive!
Your hero is strong, victorious and lived happily ever after. The End…
b…but wait…the game just started!
In this turn-based strategy game, you begin at the end of the story and have to go back in time to prevent war. And obviously, the whole gaming experience is turned upside down!
After each victory comes a jump into the past, when you were not that strong. Think carefully to choose the right points to weaken and still survive. Can you manage with less health? Or do you prefer to deal less damage? You will have to make the right (tricky) decisions to anticipate your next fights. Thankfully your units offer a wide range of special abilities that can help you.
Master the art of leveling down and find out how it all began!
- Campaign Mode: Play as Cendor, lord of Farabel. Go back in time to save the city in a campaign of 26 epic and challenging battles.
- Classic Mode: Purchase units and war machines and destroy your enemy as quickly as possible and with the least amount of casualties. Play through a series of different battles.
- Defense Mode: You take on an endless army which is impossible to beat. Build your own army and survive as long as possible.
- Many possibilities: Make the best use of 40 different units and 18 different spells and abilities.
Available Dec. 20th.
Funny Bunny Adventures – Develop quick and logical thinking in a fun way. Highly recommended for children!
Jump around, plant carrots, and be on time for harvest, while traveling in vibrant and colorful worlds. Various characters will be there to either help or interfere with your quest.
In Funny Bunny Adventures, players will need to think quickly and logically to solve puzzles. With two different difficulty modes – including Easy, for even the youngest of players – it’s always fun and never frustrating.
The game offers a rising challenge and a great variety of levels, upgrades, characters, effects and bonuses.
- Helps your children to develop awareness and logical thinking.
- 2 difficulty modes: Easy (for the little ones) and Interesting.
- Highly dynamic but never frustrating gameplay.
- 3 magic worlds and 35 levels with many characters to encounter.
- A rising challenge with 26 upgrades and special abilities.
- Sweet unlockable bonus mini games for even more fun.
Available Dec. 24th.
JDM Racing – Experience the real drive, sense the speed and feel a surge of adrenaline from skidding in a new racing game from the creators of Drift Legends!
- Enjoy realistic physics, simulating every aspect of car behavior
- A variety of beautiful tracks created specifically for racing
- Drag racing, time attack, sprint, checkpoints, street racing, survival, and other challenges
- Career mode that allows to gain experience and discover secret cars
- Each car is unique – experience the weight and power, find your balance
- Make your cars unique using paint, tuning, upgrades and rims
- Real engine sounds for every car
- Turbocharger, gearbox and tires sounds
- Realistic 3D graphics
- Choose controls that suit you
If You’re a Car Enthusiast, This Game is Definitely for You!
KUUKIYOMI: Consider It! – The world, THIS IS JAPAN.
See how considerate you can be, without worrying about what others think. The smash-hit game “Consider It” is coming to Nintendo Switch with some new problems to consider and a two-player mode. Take it with you wherever you go.
So what is “Consider It”? Simply move the red object on the screen to play each problem. Most of the time you will be controlling yourself, but sometimes you might control other things too. Play through 100 problems, and get evaluated on how “considerate” you are.
Share a JoyCon with a friend and you can play the “Consider It Together” mode. We hope that this will help you build a considerate and harmonious relationship with whoever you play with…
Alone or with a friend, enjoy Consider It to your heart’s content.
Melbits World – THE CUTEST CHALLENGE
The cooperative puzzle-platformer game that will equally charm and challenge your friends and family. Communication and coordination are the key to success in the Melbits™ mission!
Discover these collectable digital creatures and guide them through fiendish levels full of traps. Dodge evil viruses, gather seeds and spread the good vibes across the Internet.
Mirror – This is a game that combines match-3, GALGAME elements and beauties. If you want to learn more about those beauties, you need to best them first. How the story goes is choice-based so your choices will ultimately decide their fate.
Mushroom Quest – A fresh and original take on a classic puzzle genre. Perfect if you want both peaceful and intense mental challenges.
Mushroom Quest is based on the addictive and brain-busting principles of the “blocks-moving” puzzle games but add some innovative gameplay elements. Take your time to solve the riddles and pass each level…if you can. Seven out of ten testers could not play further than the 15th level. Will you be creative enough to find your way out of the 30 mazes?
What can you expect:
- Innovative features implemented in the classic blocks-moving puzzle genre
- No time pressure but intense riddles for the analytical side of your brain
- Every level requires a unique and creative approach to pass
- Pleasant pixel art and music to make the experience more relaxing
Available Dec. 23rd.
Oniken: Unstoppable Edition & Odallus: The Dark Call Bundle – A double pack of unmissable old-school action from developer JoyMasher
This bundle contains two 8-bit inspired action games from developer JoyMasher – Odallus: The Dark Call and Oniken: Unstoppable Edition.
Odallus: The Dark Call
- Eight levels to explore
- Huge bosses
- 8+ hours of gameplay
- 50+ enemy types
- Veteran Mode
Oniken: Unstoppable Edition
In a post-apocalyptic future controlled by a sinister corporation, ninja mercenary Zaku is the last hope for humanity. Oniken is an action/platformer that pits your agility and swordplay against a gauntlet of enemies, traps, and challenging bosses.
- Cinematic cutscenes
- Six difficult missions, plus additional bonus stages
- Battle 18+ bosses in the campaign or Boss Rush mode
- Single-life Hardcore Mode for a true challenge
Available Dec. 25th.
PHAR LAP – Horse Racing Challenge – THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE!
Experience the thrill and thunder of racing with the pride and prestige of building your own stable of champions. Make history and build a brighter future in PHAR LAP – Horse Racing Challenge!
- Cinematic Graphics showcase realistic horses and capture the action of the race with motion-captured animations..
- Online Racing lets you run in real time alongside other players
- Breed Champion Horses with an in-depth genetic breeding system.
- Place Bets alongside your mates and watch the race play out in
- Play online with up to 8 players.
PRINCESS MAKER -FAERY TALES COME TRUE- – PRINCESS MAKER -FAERY TALES COME TRUE-
A lovable and sensible simulation game to raise a girl who has visited you to make her dreams come true.
An upgraded version of the classic simulation game has come back on the Nintendo Switch with many updates! “PRINCESS MAKER -FAERY TALES COME TRUE-” has come back with newly revamped HD graphics, a new interface, new music tracks, and much more.
◆The Faery’s Dream is to Become a Princess
- The tiny faery’s dream is to become a princess.
- It will be a difficult path to achieve this dream as no one has ever done it before. The Faery Queen turned the faery into a human girl so that she may fulfill her wishes.
◆8 Years With the Girl
- The Faery Queen has provided a time limit of 8 years to be with the girl.
- How will you raise this girl into a grown woman?
◆The Player’s (Father’s) Occupation will have an Effect on the Princess
- The player can choose from 6 jobs: retired knight, bankrupt aristocrat, merchant, wanderer, traveling monk, or traveling entertainer.
- Depending on your occupation, the life of the girl and how she grows up will change.
◆Compete with Competitors at the Harvest Festival!
- Every year, there will be a Harvest Festival where your daughter will meet many rivals! They will compete with each other in intelligence, physical prowess, charm, and many more!
- Depending on your choices, the future of your daughter will change.
- How will you help to grant your daughter’s dream?
- How your daughter ends up will be entirely up to you.
Available Dec. 23rd.
Princess Maker Go!Go! Princess – All of Princess Maker’s daughters gathered in one place! Fighting and Life simulation game by using the dice!
The elements of the Princess Maker series remain intact!
The ability status is up through various events, training, and part-time jobs in the field!
Rival, study, part-time job and love….
The tumultuous eight years will begin on the board!
Only the dice knows the destiny!
Uzu and Cube The navigator to help your daughter.
Throw a dice and go on an adventure with the friend who will decide your daughter’s fate!
The desperate competition to take a step closer to the prince!
There are more than 100 various events waiting on the road.
There will also be a confrontation that can’t be backed down for a happy future!
Support to play with up to 4 players, Princess Maker Go! Go! Princess
Who will become a princess?
Available Dec. 23rd.
Regions of Ruin – Ever wonder what would happen if Kingdom met a broad, skill based open world RPG? Welcome to Regions of Ruin.
Regions of Ruin is a 2D side-scrolling RPG with town-building where you are introduced to an open world that progressively challenges your hero and settlement the further you delve into the vast continent.
You will discover a foreboding land ravaged by hundreds of years of hardship. Where, kingdoms have risen and fallen, settlements have been laid to waste and overrun by warring groups, and great mysteries lay hidden and waiting to be unearthed – assuming you can defeat their jealous guardians.
Main Features include:
- Styled combat system with stats and levelling
- Skill tree to focus your fighting style
- Extensive loot and rare items to discover
- Forge your own equipment or smelt it for resources
- Open world exploration with a hand crafted environment, no randomized maps or levels, everything you see has been made with care
- Customised town building and expansion
- Rescue and recruit dwarves for your township (save them from extinction!)
- Send workers to harvest resources from explored regions
- Hire Mercenaries to help in battle
- Multitude of Quests and a main storyline
Available Dec. 23rd.
Rush Rally 3 – Take on the most authentic and realistic rally simulation at home or on the go!
60 FPS racing at night or day in the rain or snow! Over 72 new and unique stages each with different surface types including snow, gravel, tarmac and dirt! Race with one of the best car dynamics models to date, including real time vehicle deformation and damage, built from over 15 years of experience.
WORLD RALLY RACING!
Take on the new Career mode, race a Single Rally over many countries or grind metal to metal with other cars in Rally Cross.
Compete in weekly events against other players all over the world on a unique selection of tracks!
BUILD YOUR GARAGE
Upgrade, tune and customise a garage full of cars. Use the new livery editor to completely change the look of your vehicles. Buy new wheels and upgrades to make each car truly unique.
COMPETE WITH FRIENDS, MULTIPLAYER AND OFFLINE!
Real-Time multiplayer, Social Leaderboards and Ghost Racing allow you to race any player at any time. See how you compare with the world’s best.
Available Dec. 23rd.
Sacred Stones – Hardcore Action Platformer game comes on! Powerful and various bosses! Quick and cheerful action!
One day, the sky island begins to fall. The sacred stones that keep the heavens floating are scattered for unknown reasons. To prevent falling the sky island, the main character goes out looking for the whereabouts of the sacred stone. Giant animal and unknown creatures start to show up unexpectedly on the island. Indeed, is it possible to protect the falling sky island during facing the giant monster?
Powerful and various bosses! Animals that suddenly turn into monsters because of an unforeseen problem will block you. Against animals and creatures that have become huge and powerful, you have to acquire sacred stones. Various bosses will attack you in different patterns. Hard-core bosses are waiting for you, such as flying projectile in unexpected directions, and high-speed movements. Analyze the boss’s attack and effectively target them.
Retro-style dot graphic!
Dynamic moving giant boss and simple and unique background with beautiful retro-style dot graphic!
Special weapons with different performance!
There are various weapons that you can get from exploring maps. Use the weapons of different performance in the proper way to attack the bosses.
Hidden item and boss!
Valuable resource and item are hidden somewhere in each chapter. And there may be some unknown hidden beings. Take a look closer at the terrain and acquire hidden elements.
Quick and cheerful action!
Supported smooth and natural control. Jump and make use of the terrain to evade boss’s attack.
Available Dec. 23rd.
Straimium Immortaly – A rogue-lite shmup dungeon-crawler from another world
Bosses and beasties abound in this bizarre and vibrant rogue-lite/ shump/ dungeon crawler hybrid. Armed with a jetpack and a smorgasbord of weapons and power-ups, Straimium Immortaly pits your lone warrior against the forces of the Queeni Emperess. Agility, precision, and loads of loot are your only means of surviving the Cubicus.
- A world like no other: explore the bizarre, butts-hard procedurally generated and monster-filled rooms of the Cubicus
- Otherworldly pixel-art: old-school pixels meet vibrant new-school style
- Fly quickly, carry a big gun: from the Ionic Laser to the lightning-blasting Electra Casta, wield an arsenal of 25+ upgradeable weapons and 50+ items
- Unleash ninja powers: discover and harness a variety of mysterious shinobi abilities
- KO XL baddies: defeat a myriad of huge monstrous bosses in your bid to rid the galaxy of Queeni taint!
- Your fight, your way: unlockable classes, mutators, cheats and hats. Level seeds and size options to customize your run. Boss Rush mode, Incursion mode, and more
- A whole ton of stats: keep track of your progress through leaderboards, achievements, and compendiums of enemies, bosses, weapons, items, and more
Available Dec. 25th.
SUPER TRENCH ATTACK – Super Trench Attack is here. Enroll in the World War. Start your training and fight.
Super Trench Attack is a goofball comedy shooter based in a World War setting. Engage in a fearless fight against Black Army’s oppression and help end the World War. Super Trench Attack is an action packed, fun RPG, dual stick shooter. Enrolled in the Green Army, Boot Camp is your first stop. Start your training & gather special items. As a rookie you have to master new techniques and weapons to achieve your mission.
Tamashii – Enter the twisted temple…
Inspired by obscure Japanese games from the 90s and late 80s, Tamashii is a unique puzzle-platformer set in a distorted world of striking horror and unsettling imagery.
An eldritch entity lurks inside the temple, a disturbing domain of death and danger. A mysterious stranger is summoned to this twisted hell to discover the source of evil that emanates from within. Can you survive the devilish traps, tricky puzzles, and monstrous beings looming in Tamashii’s dark corridors?
- A pixelated aesthetic and atmosphere inspired by Japanese titles of the 90s and late 80s
- A harrowing blend of platforming, puzzles, and skin-crawling horror
- A mysterious tale, complete with secrets and Easter eggs to uncover
- Time trial/score attack modes for additional challenge
- A ‘slow-motion’ accessibility modifier to assist players
Available Dec. 25th.
The Adventures of Elena Temple: Definitive Edition – The definitive pill of nostalgia in the form of a game.
Experience The Adventures of Elena Temple in a Definitive Edition, including more content, more features, more fun and more… black and white pixel art!
WHAT’S NEW IN THE DEFINITIVE EDITION:
- 2 new dungeons, totaling 47 new rooms – some very well hidden – with unique gameplay elements
- 40 in-game achievements – doesn’t get any more old-school than that!
- Unlockable game modifiers – Limited Lives, Campfires, Double Jumps, Infinite Ammo – combine them for unique gameplay experiences
- On the fly switching between the virtual old machines
- Various tweaks to the rooms in the original dungeon, now dubbed Chalice of the Gods – you got shivers, didn’t you?
- Overall improvements: new background in the selection screen, new pixel art splash image, dungeon selection screen, game modifiers screen etc.
- Easter Eggs
NEW TO ELENA TEMPLE? READ ON!
Ever miss being a child, playing games at your grandma’s or in your old bedroom? Then look no further! The Adventures of Elena Temple is the classic you never knew existed. And the best part is that you can play it on virtual old machines that kind of sort of maybe existed. It’s not like you can remember for sure anyway, right?
The Adventures of Elena Temple is a monochromatic puzzle platformer made to look as if it were created in the 80s. Overcome obstacles, figure out how to advance, collect everything in sight, find all the secrets and remember your childhood while doing it. Progress through the game’s three dungeons through non-linear exploration, then unlock the new game modifiers and re-experience the game in whole new ways.
- 3 dungeons with a total of 100+ rooms to overcome, each its own mini-level
- Unique gameplay elements for each dungeon
- Open exploration, choose which way to go, but don’t worry, a helpful map is just one button press away
- Challenging, old-school platforming
- Put your puzzle solving skills to the test and figure out how to collect all the coins, gems, hearts and so on
- Unlock all the 40 in-game achievements
- Unlockable game modifiers for completely new ways to experience the game
- Secrets and easter eggs to find for the more observant player
- Play on a selection of 7 virtual old machines, from the Pomo D’or 4, to Maple and Some Toy and all the way to the NS-Bos PC
The Adventures of Elena Temple is just one game you can play on seven simulated machines. Aside from the different look, the game plays the same on all machines and has the exact same content! The purpose of these old machines is to remind you of the old days, so feel free to pick whichever you like best without any fear of missing out on game content.
Available Dec. 24th.
Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times – Lead your group of brave warriors across the dungeons of the Warhammer world! Swing swords, fire arrows and cast spells as you fight the denizens of Chaos.
Success in battle is rewarded with new weapons, armours, skills and treasure. Explore the war-torn fantasy Warhammer world!
Be on your guard as you travel through a world in turmoil. The road holds danger for the heedless traveller, but rich rewards for the wary hero.
Explore three regions, each with their own enemy sets, objectives and multi-part campaign quests.
Visit towns to barter in markets, discover new quests, and level up your warriors to gain new skills and gameplay possibilities.
Paths between dungeons are littered with events and opportunities to improve your chance of victory in the next turn based battle!
Available Dec. 23rd.
XenoRaptor – Cyberdragon bullet hell
XenoRaptor is a frantic and frenzied twin-stick shooter, pitting ridiculously armed space dragons against an interstellar armada. Strip your defeated foes of their parts to assemble the ultimate weapon. From evasive teleporting and defensive mines, to railguns, tractor beams, and mind control, XenoRaptor is bullet-hell action with countless tactical possibilities.
Arm your cyberdragon with various hulls and engines, and weapons such as lightning shotguns, laser nukes, ghost missiles, and more
Face the might of a space skeleton armada and defeat screen-filling bosses
Strategically turn environmental hazards – such as asteroids, mine fields, and radioactive clouds – against your enemies
Test your skills in the campaign, boss rush mode, and alongside friends in local co-op
Available Dec. 25th.
Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
Drop It: Block Paradise – Block dropping fun for everyone!
Get ready for Drop It: Block Paradise, a physics-puzzle game where your goal is to guide stars from their lofty heights to safe ground by touching the colorful blocks they stand on. You won’t have to go it alone – helpful siblings Tip and Tap are always on hand to give you some tutorial tips on where to tap. The better your results on each stage, the more stars you can earn to unlock concept art, stamps, and funky beats to jam out to! 150 awesome fun levels in all await you.
Available Dec. 25th.
Star Fox 2 – This 3D rail-shooter and second installment of the Star Fox series was first designed for the Super NES system, but went unreleased until it appeared on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition system in 2017. This time, Emperor Andross is on a crusade to conquer the Lylat system and the Star Fox team itself. After a long wait, Star Fox is back in action.
Super Punch-Out!! – Featuring the tight gameplay and humor the series is known for, this sequel to the NES classic sees Little Mac return to the ring with the World Video Boxing Association belt once again at stake.
Kirby Super Star – That awful King Dedede is at it again – he’s stolen all the food in Dream Land. It’s up to Kirby to get it back and ultimately save Popstar from being taken over. There’s never a dull moment as Kirby dashes, flies and fights!
Breath of Fire II – Set 500 years after the original, take on the role of Ryu, the last member of the Dragon Clan. A cast of unusual and exciting companions join you in your adventures across a wondrous land full of magic and mystery.
Crystalis – An epic story for action-RPG fans is ready to unfold. Set in a world where civilization lies in ruins, the young protagonist awakes from cryogenic sleep and the adventure begins. Collect the Sword of Wind and venture into the unknown.
Journey to Silius – Join Jay on his run-and-gun mission to take down the mechanical army responsible for his father’s death. Defeat endless waves of attack robots and fulfill his father’s dream of developing a space colony in the Silius Solar System.
- Team up for Screams When New DLC** Haunts Luigi’s Mansion 3 – The Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack can now be pre-purchased for $9.99 in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch system, and it features waves of new themed ghosts for ScareScraper mode and new mini-games for ScreamPark mode. The Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack includes both Part 1 and Part 2, which will not be available for individual purchase, with Part 1 arriving by April 30, 2020. Part 1 includes three new mini-games for the multiplayer ScreamPark mode. It also introduces three new outfits for Luigi with matching floor themes and new themed ghosts in the cooperative ScareScraper mode. As a special bonus for those who purchase the DLC, players will receive an in-game Polterpup light called the Flashlight Type-P, which can be used during ScareScraper or Story Mode. Steel your spine, Luigi, and seek out those specters!
- Free Winter Wonderland Update Brings Festive Cheer to Overcooked! 2 – Winter Wonderland is a celebration of the 2019 DLC** for Overcooked! 2, and includes new seasonally dressed kitchens inspired by the DLC packs Campfire Cook Off, Night of the Hangry Horde and Carnival of Chaos. Take a journey through the Onion Kingdom with this free update available today for all Overcooked! 2 players.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
**Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.