In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition – The famous Professor Hershel Layton has gone missing, and it’s time for his smart and spirited daughter Katrielle to take the spotlight. Enjoy a mysterious and intriguing adventure with this Deluxe Edition, which includes more than 40 new puzzles, enhanced HD visuals and all the DLC from the Nintendo 3DS version.
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition will be available on Nov. 8.
New Super Lucky’s Tale – Discover the world of the New Super Lucky’s Tale game as you quest to rescue the Book of Ages from the mysterious Jinx and his nefarious Kitty Litter. Use Lucky’s bushy tail and wit to overcome enemies in this playful platforming adventure for all ages.
- Experience an incredible variety of gameplay, ranging from 3D open-world hubs to story-based adventure levels to 2D side-scrolling challenges, rewarding mini-games, mind-bending puzzles, thrilling boss battles, and a memorable cast of characters!
- A true love letter to classic 3D platformers, with hundreds of collectibles to gather, tons of rewarding secrets to unlock, and an entire wardrobe of costumes for the stylish adventurer!
- New Super Lucky’s Tale features all new levels, story, cinematics and character dialogue, tighter movement and player controls, a fully rotatable 3D camera, and sweet upgrades to nearly every other aspect of the game, including art and lighting, UI, sound, music, and more!
New Super Lucky’s Tale will be available on Nov. 8.
Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL – The sweet and stackable Disney Tsum Tsum characters step foot into a toy store filled with party games. Families can have a blast together in multiplayer* matchups like curling, bubble hockey and coin dozer. With 10 different games and a festival of kid-friendly Tsums, this week’s game night just got a whole lot cuter.
Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL will be available on Nov. 8th.
ANIMUS: Harbinger – The shadow of a dead king summons you to battle. Strike down the corrupt whom taint the land.
These are the days before Ire: Blood Memory, the days when Kerr the Breaker’s evil slipped its way into Cadmeia. You, Forlorn — follower of the Resonant, and caught out of time and place — are called upon by the shadow of the late King Cadmus to bring judgement to those that have betrayed the land. Only you can take on this duty, as you are forgotten, and those forgotten can never die, as they have truly never lived. Be the hand of deliverance and mercy to the afflicted. You will have no friend save for your trusty blade, axe, and hammer. Answer the call of this dead sovereign.
- Compact stage and boss fight game
- Main quests (21)
- Sidequests – Trial (12) / Proof (6) / Passage (random boss)
- Proficiency tree
- Skill shards
- Reinforcement system
- Farming equipment and materials
- Difficulty (3)
- Weapons, armour, and accessories of different types and attributes
Arcade Archives T.N.K III – A battle of powerful heavy tanks! Use a variety of equipment and items to destroy the enemy’s development facilities!
” T.N.K III ” is a vertically scrolling shooting game released by SNK in 1985.
In the last years of the great war, when authorities get word that an enemy nation is developing weapons on a small island, they order a special task force to destroy the enemy’s development facilities.
Colonel RALF of the special task force learns that this is crucial for victory and decides to take on the sabotage mission alone.
The “Arcade Archives” series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Asdivine Kamura – Take back a stolen world in the new saga from the acclaimed RPG series of Asdivine, this time based in a world reminiscent of ancient Japan!
After everything is upended when a transcendent being named Zaddes appears and begins altering the world, the Spirit Deity, Shiki, sets out to gather the Mystic Orbs scattered throughout the various regions, and restore his world. Teaming up with an unlikely band of both quiet and freewheeling female companions, what conclusion they all arrive at?
Only deity knows the answer to that!
Engage in fierce 3×3 grid battles and employ ranged attacks to counter to enemy formations! It’s also possible to summon or transform into Harbingers to get full support!
By strengthening the bonds with companions, the party will be able to go where they could not before.
From upgrading weapons to the battle arena and beyond, the stakes have been raised when it comes to content for an Asdivine game!
Bee Simulator – See the world through the eyes of a bee! Explore a world inspired by Central Park where you can take part in bee races, collect pollen from rare flowers and defy dangerous wasps.
Play with friends or family in three game modes, including co-op and PvP on split screen.
The hive awakens as the sun’s first rays warm the horizon. It’s time to test your wings, receive orders from the Queen and begin your first mission. And that’s just the start of your adventures. Humans want to cut down the tree that holds your hive, so your fate – and that of the whole swarm – rests on your tiny shoulders!
Available Nov. 12th.
Blindy – Take 2D platformer, add some souls-like difficulty, get rid of all useless stuff and turn lights off – that’s Blindy.
It is not a unfair platformer but its very challenging.
Play 60 unique levels in 4 game modes!
Each level requires skill, death and practice. Blindy is a hardcore platformer, an exciting, challenging game for anyone.Still want more?
Find a coin hidden in every level!
Try to not smash your device.
Available Nov. 8th.
Desktop Dodgeball Trial Edition – Play dodgeball from the comfort of your desk! Dodge the ball, or catch it… It’s up to you! Knock out your opponents with a super shot!
You can play dodgeball at your desk at school! Easy-to-use controls will have you absorbed in the thrilling gameplay in no time!
In addition to the standard rules, there are a variety of different modes for you to choose from, including “King Dodge,” where you have to protect the “king” from being hit, and “Wall Dodge,” where you’re trapped on all sides by four walls!
Acquire new formations and uniforms as you work to bring your school’s team up as champions!
- [Practice Game]
Enjoy casual matches by yourself! Play around and try out the various balls, rules, and match times!
- [Friendly Game]
Up to 4 players can play. Gather your friends together and get your game on! There are plenty of unique courts for you to enjoy, from the gym to outer space!
- [Team Selection]
You can build your very own team, customizing everything from the players’ uniforms and jersey numbers to their formations! Make your team the strongest one out there!
Champions vie for the Champion Cup! How will you go up against your rival school? Dominate the court and aim for victory!
- [Capsule DB]
Use the points that you obtain in the various gameplay modes to get new uniforms, formations, and more! Rare items will make your team even stronger!
- [Mini Game]
Take out the panels to collect points! Think you can get a perfect score?
Desktop Rugby Trial Edition – The thrill of a rugby match all on one desktop! Every try is electrifying! Every win is a feat of teamwork!\
All the excitement of rugby in the palm of your hand! Enjoy hair-raising scrums and dramatic conversions all through a casual control system!
A whole field awaits on one school desk!
Customize your team with individual player strengths and lead them to victory!
- [Practice Game]
- Play single player matches with ease!
- Seven-a-side or fifteen a side!
- Pick up the rules here or through the tutorial!
- Take on the national and international sevens tournaments!
- Special rivals await at the internationals!
- Take on the best of the best to become the new world champions!
- [Friendly Game]
- Play co-op and PvP matches with up to 4 players!
- Work together against quick-thinking NPCs or test your mettle against each other!
- Play on a one-of-a-kind field guaranteed to bring out the rugby fan in anyone!
- Capsule Kick
- Use your points to obtain new items!
- Hone your team’s skills through a range of obtainable uniforms and power-up items!
- [Mini Game]
- Go for a sidestep try!
- Dart your way past oncoming opponents to get the most points out of a try!
- [Team Selection]
- It doesn’t stop with uniforms and power-ups! Even the individual style of each player can be customized!
- Put together a star team to be reckoned with!
DRAW CHILLY – DRAW CHILLY is a hell of an arcade game about Vladimir, his squad, Purgatory, and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
DRAW CHILLY is a hell of an arcade game where you take on the role of Vladimir and raise a city from the depths of Purgatory at the request of your employers, the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Vladimir and his squad of brave, pure-hearted, yet occasionally hapless mechanics fight monkeys as they make their way upwards stage by stage to deliver the bosses, who have ended up in Purgatory by mistake, into the hands of the Reapers so they can be sent to Hell where they belong.
As you upgrade the city and help Vladimir and his squad grow stronger, you’ll learn the backstories of each of your main enemies, see scenes from Vladimir’s past, and meet the Four Horsemen, who are kind and have a sense of humor in this universe.
This 2D pixel arcade game lets you run left and right as much as your little heart pleases, but that’s not all! It has other, more important features as well.
- Collect chickens and produce energy using a special, non-violent method to upgrade the city and unlock abilities. The city gives you NPC assistants and squad members, and abilities let Vladimir take down opponents in increasingly showy ways, like summoning a pink worm to slow your enemies then using a giant wrench to deal a devastating blow.
- Each stage you complete earns you VladCoins, which you can spend to upgrade Vladimir’s skills and abilities, making him stronger.
- Gigantic chickens with crates will grant you new abilities – the faster you catch up to them by raising the city up the endless well the action happens in, the more you get.
- You can summon the Horsemen of the Apocalypse to help you in battle once the Magnet is fully charged, and they also grant you the Horsemen’s Gifts, which are special boss-related bonuses.
Available Nov. 12th.
Football Game – Join Tommy for a Night Like No Other
However, something is amiss…
Inspired by classic 80s and 90s point and click adventures, get ready for a night you won’t forget in this twisted Lynchian thriller. Navigate and explore the environment by interacting with objects, and inspecting them to solve puzzles in order to help Tommy find his sweetheart.
- Traditional point and click adventure game aesthetic with puzzles and dialogue interactions.
- Meet a cast of characters including friends, foes, teachers, and a concerned mother.
- An award-winning OST by UK duo JUPITER-C.
Available Nov. 8th.
Headsnatchers – Hold On to Your Heads!
Headsnatchers is a stupidly hectic party game for up to 4 players, local or online! Challenge your friends to insane brawls, steal their heads and do dumb stuff with them – anytime, anywhere on Nintendo Switch™!
- Snatch those heads! Then bowl them! Dunk them! Flush them! There are 25 ridiculous levels, each with their own hazards, weapons and ways to humiliate your friends!
- So many heads! 100 unique heads! Not enough heads? Design your own! With the custom head editor, you can create limitless heads!
- Play at home or on the go with Nintendo Switch™! Up to 4 players can battle in Tornado or Tag Team modes – or face the random challenges of the Headsnatchers Show!
- All alone? Brave the Zombie Castle single-player mode – an action platformer with traps, gaps and hordes of the undead!
holedown – A delightful ball bouncing spectacle
Dig deep underground by shooting balls and breaking blocks to traverse your way to the core of planets. With only a certain number of shots per round and some blocks firmly fixed to the wall, thoughtfully strategize and aim the balls for maximum impact. Knock down as many blocks as possible while collecting crystals for upgrades and getting deeper beneath the surface.
Now with couch coop mode, play and collaborate with friends for the first time, each with your own little worm buddy.
Choose your ideal upgrade such as more starting balls, more shots per round, or storing more crystals, based on your play style and overall strategy. Work your way into the procedurally generated planet as you watch the delightful spectacle of balls fly around the screen.
Balance your plan between ball bouncing patterns and unpredictable, surprising bounces in this mesmerizing and curious game oozing with charm. Immerse yourself in a world of extravagant minimalistic art while jamming out to an original space acid soundtrack as you feel the satisfaction of digging further underground.
- Coop mode to play with friends
- Leaderboards to see how you rank
- Six planets to dig through
- Original soundtrack of seven diverse and space-acid themed tunes
- A tight experience with 5+ hours of gameplay
- Intuitive, one-handed play
- Endless play mode
Available Nov. 13th.
House of Golf – Mini golf comes home, bringing with it 135 beautiful and challenging levels to master. The craziest, crazy golf you are ever gonna get.
An arcade sports game with full 3D graphics, physics and easy pick-up- and-play game mechanics for all the family to enjoy.
House of golf is the golfing dojo you always dreamed of. Go mental with 135 fiendish levels of golfing madness. Reduce your golf buddies to a crying mess with the ultimate 4 player party mode. Test your metal as the difficulty and insanity ramps. But ultimately stand tall as a House of Golf ninja master and pile exclusive in-game loot into your pockets!
- Full 3D ball physics with beautiful graphics.
- 5 different environments and 135 levels.
- Unlock awesome new golf balls as you progress.
- Multiplayer for up to 6 players.
Available Nov. 8th.
Incredible Mandy – Incredible Mandy is an action adventure that takes place within a beautiful world of wonder, born out of dreams.
Mandy looks for lost memories, challenging and seeking to overcome her fears. She guides her brother in a fantastical tale following a tragic accident that affected both siblings.
Having lost his right hand in the accident, the brother’s new hand can summon the Excalibur of Light, symbolizing positive power. Players will tackle obstacles, unlock puzzles, defeat huge enemies and collect forgotten memories, all within scenes and settings that incorporate a broad range of styles.
Experience a fantastic adventure across vast landscapes. From mountain peaks to deep canyons, from seashores to hidden corridors, search for clues and solve innovative puzzles; use the sword in your hand and the wisdom of your mind to challenge overwhelming foes. The enemies that appear in the game embody the fear from the hearts of the brother and sister.
Can you pierce through the mist of dreams and discover the unexpected truth?
- Incredible settings and a beautiful, emotive soundtrack.
- Solve a variety of elaborate and clever environmental puzzles.
- Outwit powerful and intimidating enemy bosses.
- Use the Excalibur of Light as a weapon, bow and more besides.
- Collect lost memories to uncover the story.
Instant Sports – Demo Version – 6 SPORTS TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
- 6 sports : tennis, goal keeper, bowling, baseball, rafting and hurdle race.
- 20 characters to customise (name, outfit, accessories, hair…)
- Varied game modes, single player or multiplayer with up to 8 players.
- 18 playable environments and tons of items to unlock!
Available Nov. 8th.
Juicy Realm – This is a roguelite game in which players must square off against bizarre fruits all across the world.
Juicy Realm is a roguelite game in which players must square off against bizarre fruits all across the world. The line between the animal and the plant world has become blurred, and the food chain has been completely disrupted. Humans, upon making this incredible discovery, have set up outposts along the border of the aggressive plants’ habitat for investigations, defense, and in preparation for what may come. You take the role of a soldier on the front lines charged with confronting this strange new enemy.
“Many years in the future, humanity looks upward in despair at plants, now standing atop the food chain. How could they have been so arrogant…”
Only when plants began sprouting arms and legs and developing self-awareness did humanity truly begin to understand the menace that these once photosynthesis-dependent creatures posed. No one could understand how the plants took this large evolutionary leap in such a short time, something that took their animal counterparts millions of years to accomplish. One thing is certain, now is the time for humanity to make their stand in order to stay at the top of the food chain.
As one of the first explorers of the newly discovered plant empire, you must continuously drive deeper and deeper into the enemy’s lair. Defeat bizarre and colorful fruits while retrieving new gear, weapons, and resources to defend yourself and expand your base camp.
If you’re unable to defeat the overwhelming destructive force of the plant army alone, invite a few friends to lend a hand and help you discover the secrets behind this strange new world.
- Rougelite elements with random zones, treasures, and monsters
- Loads of special weapons and items
- Unique and incredibly detailed art style
- Expand your camp and unlock new features
- Solo campaign and local multiplayer
JUMANJI: The Video Game – Unite in adventure and laughter in the action-packed game of Jumanji, the ultimate challenge for those who seek to leave their world behind. Play online, split-screen or with AI teammates, and combine the unique abilities of Dr. Bravestone, Ruby, Mouse and Prof. Oberon to defeat your foes and save the day!
Available Nov. 8th.
Mad Games Tycoon – DESIGN – DEVELOP – SELL … and climb the ladder of success!
In Mad Games Tycoon you build your own Gaming Empire. Start your own game studio in the early 80s. The journey begins in a small garage with little money and limited resources. Create new game concepts, set up your team and develop the next million hit. Research new technologies, train employees and buy new and larger office space.
Build your empire and dominate the gaming industry!
- Start your own game development studio
- Buy out your competition
- Cut deals with publishers or sell your titles direct to market
- Hire game design legends
- Buy new and larger office buildings
- Produce a next-gen game console
Available Nov. 12th.
MEANDERS – A sparkling adventure through a series of funny and relaxing challenges in a colorful setting.
40+ levels of instant play with no loading times: relax or speedrun to the exit!
- Jump, bounce, slide, teleport! Cannons too are a totally safe mean of transportation
- Enjoy the company of an all-powerful AI God, unless you find out how to destroy it
- Original Soundtrack both funky and soothing
- Use the ATOMIC STUFF to activate the insane game and visual modes!!
MONKEY BARRELS – “The Monkey-Crab Wars to end all wars” begins! It’s monkeys vs. machines in this zany action-packed shooter!
In addition to a 22-stage story mode, there’s also an online competitive mode! Features 3D pixel art that puts a fresh spin on old-school graphics! Tons of fun and challenging stages await you!
- 98 different types of weapons to use!
- From your standard weapons to the most unique, equip up to 4 items and take advantage of their strengths to beat the toughest stages!
- Monkey vs. monkey! Online matches with up to 6 players!
- Decide who’s the #1 Boss Monkey in Banana Scramble! The rules are simple: whoever picks up the most bananas wins!
One Person Story – This game is a personal story. Just like life, it’s a puzzle of obstacles and friendships, a rollercoaster of downs and ups, pain and hope.
You will evolve and grow up in a minimalist and beautiful environment full of characters, objects and events that represent life situations. Sometimes there is pain, like when our little hero crushes on spikes. But friends always help and open the doors that stop us – so we can keep moving on. Thinking hard always offers solutions to our problems. Discover and make your own journey now with us!
Features of One Person Story:
- A sensorial and emotional experience to remember
- Interesting situations that will challenge your problem-solving skills
- 100 levels with various mechanics introduced on the go
- Meditative soundtrack and graphics
Available Nov. 8th.
puzzlement – * 50 beautifully crafted mind bending levels * Relaxing music & sounds * 100% indie
Puzzlement is a minimal puzzle game based on walking/jumping between plane surfaces. The goal is simple; collect all red squares.
Rally Road – Cross the road in this RALLY racing game to avoid other cars. RACE on the road while trying to earn coins and reach high scores. Use your coins to collect cooler race cars to crash with. Try your best to avoid crashing into other cars as you’re RACING along the ROAD. With over 50 number of race cars to drive and endless play, Rally Road is free extreme racing game fun for the whole family. Test your driving skills by avoiding cars and chase after coins.
Pick your favorite car and free roam the open highway, getting the highest score possible. • Drive your Race car along road and avoid crashing • Unlock new RACE cars
- Over 50 Cool RACE cars to choose from • Awesome Background music • Free and Easy to Play • New RACING Cars Coming!
- Drive your Race car along road and avoid crashing
- Unlock new RACE cars
- Free and Easy to Play
- New RACING Cars Coming!
Available Nov. 8th.
REKT! High Octane Stunts – Flipping fun stunt simulator for up to four players!
Ever wanted to kickflip a car? Get behind the wheel in this high octane stunt driving game and get REKT! With REKT doing tricks is incredibly smooth and easy, and with realistic physics it’s easy to learn and hard to master. Get your landing right and power slide into the next trick for an incredible trick combo chain at a smooth 60 frames per second. Get a couch, up to four friends and engage in crazy multiplayer battles to take the crown as the ultimate REKT driver!
- Stunts, lots of ’em!
- Three main arenas to do stunts in
- Unlock over fifty customizable cars
- An almost endless amount of challenges
- Compete with other players in the global leaderboards
- Many zany pop culture references!
Gather a couple of friends and play with up to four players! Play capture the crown and see who keeps the crown the longest! Infect other players in Virus or be the fastest to capture all the checkpoints in Baja or just take three friends and simultaneously fight for the highest score!
- Four extra unique multiplayer arena’s
- Local multiplayer with up to four players
- Even more pop culture references!
Available Nov. 8th.
Ritual: Crown of Horns – Ritual: Crown of Horns is a slaughterhouse: a fast-paced action game set in an alternate Wild West, a demonic version of a hellish frontier. This arcade-inspired title unravels a tale about an unlikely duo: a bounty hunter who comes back from beyond the grave, yearning to exact revenge on his killers and a witch who aids him with a series of powerful rituals to further her own agenda.
Push back hordes of enemies, while the witch performs her ritual. Use a whole arsenal to your advantage: mindfully swapping between weapons and spells. Unlock new tools and powerful items boosting your character. Travel throughout the Weird West picking your missions and planning future unlocks to finally exact your revenge!
Ritual: Crown of Horns is a skill based game, where split-second decisions and planning on the go are more powerful than button mashing and throwing yourself mindlessly at enemies.
Romancing SaGa 3 – The celebrated RPG classic comes West for the first time! Experience a brand-new HD remaster of the legendary 1995 RPG masterpiece.
Developed by industry veterans including the legendary developer Akitoshi Kawazu, Romancing SaGa™ 3 was originally released in Japan in 1995. This HD remaster of the legendary RPG masterpiece introduces optimized graphics, a new dungeon to explore, new scenarios and a new game+ function. Select one of the 8 unique protagonists and embark on an epic adventure defined by your own choices!
Once every 300 years, the Rise of Morastrum threatens the existence of our world. All born in that year are doomed to perish before its end. However, there came a time when a sole child did survive. He was using the power of death to conquer the world. Yet one day, he vanished. Another 300 years passed, and again a child defied fate. She came to be known as the Matriarch. It has been 300-odd years since the appearance of the Matriarch. Humanity now stands at the fulcrum between hope and despair. Will there be another child of destiny?
Available Nov. 11th.
Skybolt Zack – It’s a platformer where you don’t jump, and a music game where you dictate your own rhythm. It feels like no other game!
A New Generation of arcade game
Skybolt Zack is the result of a unique way of mixing platformer mechanics and color matching gameplay.
Controls are tight and Zack’s ability to rocket punch, dash, focus, change direction when destroying an enemy and more, offers more depth than what meets the eye – following the “easy to learn, hard to master” mantra.
It’s a platformer where you don’t jump, and a music game where you dictate your own rhythm. It feels like no other game!
- 48 frantic challenging levels that can all be completed without putting a foot back on the ground
- Branching routes with different levels of difficulty
- More than 15 environments divided into 5 distinct worlds
- An art style combining 3D assets and digital painted textures with tons of FX and explosions!
- Evolutive soundtrack inspired by famous platformers from the 90’s
- More than a dozen types of robotic enemies for renewed challenges throughout the game
- Dedicated speedrun and score attack modes
- 2 different leaderboards: one for the best scores and one for the best times on every level
- Fully customizable controls and color-blind options
- No boring dialogue! (You’d have skipped them anyway…)
- Discover multiple routes that lead to different exists across every level, allowing for tons of replayability!
- There are no difficulty settings in Skybolt Zack – beginners will take the easier lower routes, only the best will reach the upper paths to unlock the most challenging levels!
- In addition to the story mode, Skybolt Zack offers two additional gameplay modes for an extra challenge for the more competitive players!
- Time Attack – dedicated to those in search of the fastest times, providing them with tools to work on improving their run.
- Score Attack – ideal for those wanting to focus on achieving the possible highest score.
As focusing on scoring points and playing for the fastest time leads to very different strategies, Skybolt Zack includes 2 worldwide leaderboards: one for the highest score and one for the best times.
Just go for it!
STAY COOL, KOBAYASHI-SAN!: A RIVER CITY RANSOM STORY – Kunio-kun’s infamous rival that all River City Series fans will recognize, The head of the Reiho High School Big Four: Kobayashi gets his own game!!
A short while after the events of “Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari”… Reiho High School, where the battle took place, has these Big Four, who are feared by all the others schools around. And at the top of the Big Four, reigns only one man: Masao Kobayashi. Here’s one of his stories.
Back in middle school, a mysterious event led him to meet a boy named Mizoguchi, who was actually a Time Regulator, going after an evil organization that has disrupted the time-space equilibrium.
After finding out that Kobayashi has a hint of mysterious power in him, Mizoguchi has them set out together to take this evil organization down.
So, when Kobayashi’s friend gets abducted by the evil organization, He puts on a calm face while burning with rage inside. He has got to go rescue his friend and bring an end to this evil organization.
- Original staff members!
- The original directors of Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun (aka Renegade): Yoshihisa Kishimoto and Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (aka Street Gangs/River City Ransom): Mokeke Sekimoto, are teaming up to bring you a new reckless action game !
- Funny and nostalgic pixel art!
- When hearing “Kunio-kun”, pixel art characters is the first thing that comes to mind. Nice, cute and nostalgic pixel art.
- 20 different endings!
- Depending on your actions in-game, you can trigger a different ending. Do you think you could complete the game to see every one of them?
- Collect the ★ and power-up!
- You can actually spend the ★ you have collected in-game to enhance your characters and equip them with items. Let’s play the game and become the strongest!
- Quite the chatterbox!
- All characters have been voiced for this game! Enjoy the very talkative encounters between them!
Strange Telephone – Make telephone calls to embark on a journey.
・A 2D adventure game where you explore a mysterious realm.
Jill is trapped in a dark world, and in front of her floats a large mysterious door. To her aid comes Graham, a strange entity in the form of a telephone. By typing 6 numbers into Graham, Jill can cause the realm to transform. The resulting characteristics of the space depend on the numbers you input into the phone. Try different combinations and explore, gather items to help you and find the key that will open the floating door, allowing you to escape this dark world.
There are several conclusions to this story. Guide Jill to all of the different endings and discover the truth behind the world of Strange Telephone.
STURMWIND EX – STURMWIND EX is a shmup (shoot em up) in the tradition of old arcade games. If it moves – shoot it!!
You can play missionmode with all 16 levels with saving your progress with every finished level or arcademode with 6 levels and no continues.
- 2 different game modes: missionmode and arcademode
- 16 Levels
- 3 difficulty levels
- different weapons selectable
- Upgradeable weapons, drones and different weapon-/drone-formations
- Additional superweapons like superbeam and smartbombs
- more than 20 large boss-enemies
- hundreds of different enemies
- Achievements, Highscore and Levelstatistics
- Customizable User Interface
Available Nov. 8th.
Super Street: Racer – A NEW ERA OF STREET RACING STARTS NOW
In Super Street: Racer, you don’t just buy your car, you build it. Use hundreds of car parts from the biggest aftermarket brands to customize your exterior, interior and performance to go from scrap to supercar!
Take your build to the streets and tear up the roads in breathtaking landscapes or world cities. From drifting on the highways in Tokyo and burning rubber in the Nevada desert, to cruising the warm, atmospheric streets of Los Angeles.
Super Street: Racer is officially licensed by MotorTrend Group, the largest automotive media brand in the world. It is supported by the biggest car enthusiast communities in car tuning, such as Super Street, Hot Important Nights and Speed Society.
This is the ultimate street racing experience!
- Intense action-packed racing pushing your car to its very limits!
- Go from scrap to supercar, building your ultimate street racer!
- Extensive and authentic customization: tune your car using 500+ branded aftermarket car parts among them Continental, JBL®, Falken, BBS and Sparco.
- Play through a career mode featuring over 60 missions divided over rich and vibrant worlds ranging from world cities to outdoor environments.
- Take it up against friends and family in split-screen!
THE GRISAIA TRILOGY – “The Fruit of Grisaia” series appears in a brand new collection!
For the first time since its humble beginnings as a PC game, and after the handheld, manga, and anime adaptations that followed, the complete “The Fruit of Grisaia” Trilogy is now available on the Nintendo Switch™ system in one complete collection!
Set in an academy isolated from the outside world, the heart-rending tales of five heroines begins!
The whole “The Fruit of Grisaia” series in one bundle!
All of the episodes below from “The Fruit of Grisaia,” “The Labyrinth of Grisaia,” “The Eden of Grisaia,” and “The Fruit of Grisaia -SIDE EPISODE-” previously released on handheld consoles are now included in one bundle for your enjoyment!
- The Fruit of Grisaia
- The Cocoon of Caprice
- The Seed of Blanc Aile
- After Stories (All 5 Stories)
- Short Stories (All 29 Stories)
- The Leisure of Grisaia
- The Afterglow of Grisaia
- The Melody of Grisaia
Text available in Japanese or English!
Text can be set to either Japanese or English (audio is Japanese only). This includes in-game text, options, and the digital manual. Language settings can be changed at any time.
Play using only the touch screen! Play with one hand!
Play in handheld mode with the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con controllers attached, or detach them and play with just the touch controls! While in tabletop mode or TV mode, everything can be controlled by one Joy-Con controller, allowing you to play with only one hand!
“The Fruit of Grisaia” is also compatible with the Nintendo Switch™ Lite system.
A single male student enrolls into Mihama Private Academy, a mysterious school surrounded by tall walls on every side.
His name is Yuuji Kazami.
Tired of being controlled by a sinister destiny, and a “job” that offers him no purpose in life, Yuuji takes some time away to get a taste of the student life.
The only other students enrolled at the school are five girls.
As Yuuji gets to know the girls, and gets used to their unique personalities, he begins to unravel the reasons for their enrollment.
He may not think of himself as anything special, but he may just be the salvation the girls need to save themselves from the darkness that looms over them.
Bound to a past that keeps catching up with him, Yuuji’s battle begins as he encounters a series of events that will change the unwritten laws of his world.
This is the story of the six Fruits of Grisaia fighting back against the world…
The Legend of Dark Witch – Demo Version – The Legend of Dark Witch is a 2D platform action game.
Syega Crystals gave their powers to the people of the world, but somebody has stolen all of them…
After all the Syega crystals are missing, the world plunges into darkness. As the dark witch Zizou, you must retrieve the missing Syega Crystals.
The Legend of Dark Witch is a 2D platform action game. Zizou can learn new attacks by defeating bosses. She will need every one of those attacks if she is going to save the world.
- A magical world beautifully depicted through in-game graphics.
- Diverse levels that provide a fair challenge.
- Additional bonuses that reward those who replay the game.
- 3 difficulty modes.
Available Nov. 11th.
The Manga Works – Make history with manga! Turn your work into anime, drama, and even movies!
It’s the manga artist experience you’ve been waiting for!
Create a manga masterpiece and draw your way into the nation’s heart.
Start out as a fledgling manga artist in a small and empty room… Armed with only a single pen, draw the best manga you can and march proudly to the publishers to show off your work.
Ideas are the lifeblood of a manga artist. Go out in search of inspiration and gather plot points, then stuff your manga full of creativity. Accumulate experience points and use them to train up your drawing, storytelling, and other skills. When you think you’ve created a great one-shot, take it to a publisher! If you manage to make the “editor from hell” smile, it might just be the start of a fruitful relationship.
Produce the best manga the world has ever seen, and write your name down in history!
The Mims Beginning – The Mims Beginning is a god-like strategy game with a dose of cosmic humor.
Experience the mysterious and mystical by taking on a journey with Mims in this strategic god-like video game. Create structures, plant vegetation, breed animals, take care of your minions, use divine PSI powers, triumph in face of natural disasters, fight monsters, predict the future, reveal secrets and so much more. Assume the lead over Mims as they journey across the galaxy in their epic quest!
Available Nov. 11th.
Thief of Thieves: Season One – In Thief of Thieves: Season One you play as a cat burglar using stealth, social engineering and team members to pull off some high profile heists across the world.
Season One contains all four volumes of this award winning game from Rival Games in one single purchase. (Voice acting and subtitles in English.)
Based on the best-selling comic by Robert Kirkman, Thief of Thieves: Season One is a story of heists and the people behind them. It’s time for Celia, protege of master thief Redmond, to make the leap from apprentice to master. A botched job takes Celia to Europe, where she joins a new team of criminals for a crime spree. Get to know your team, choose your approach on the field, but be careful – the choices you make may have drastic consequences.
A new continent and a new team, will you make the cut?
- The story is told via comic frames and gameplay, where Celia makes her way through scenes ranging from cocktail parties to construction yards by using her skills in social engineering and sneaking – never violence
- Stunning Visuals – Unique visual style combining hand-drawn 2D comics and 3D environments into one seamlessly flowing story experience
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by such voice actors like Fryda Wolff (Mass Effect: Andromeda), Stephen Stanton (Rogue One), Emily O’Brien (Death Stranding), Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1), Fred Tatasciore (Kung Fu Panda 2), and Elias Toufexis (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- A tailor-made story – the choices you make shape the narrative and build the relationships with your team members
Available Nov. 12th.
Tokyo Dark – Remembrance – – Will the past come back to haunt you, or will you stand by your decisions?
Tokyo Dark places the narrative in your hands. Your decisions and actions change Detective Ito’s state of mind, opening doors to different possibilities as you attempt to find your partner and understand the dark and horrifying world around you.
- The S.P.I.N (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) system keeps track of every decision you make, changing how other characters react and the actions available to you.
- A deliciously dark delve into the world beneath Tokyo, that will leave you questioning each and every decision.
- A branching narrative that delivers 13 exciting endings.
- The exploration, discovery and puzzle solving found in Point and Click Adventures married with narrative depth and intrigue of visual novels.
Truck Simulator USA – Drive Across America, play Truck Simulator USA!
Want to know what driving an 18 Wheeler feels like? Truck Simulator USA offers a real trucking experience that will let you explore amazing locations. This American Truck Simulator features many semi truck brands, with realistic engine sounds and detailed interiors! Drive across America, transport cool stuff such as vehicles, gasoline, gravel, food, and many more… Become a professional truck driver and enjoy the career and the online multiplayer mode!
Drive Across American, play Truck Simulator USA!
The best Truck Simulator 2017!
- Many American Truck brands
- USA, Canada and Mexico
- Different climate locations: desert, snow, mountain, city
- Improved Controls (tilt steering, buttons or virtual steering wheel)
- Manual Transmission with H-Shifter and Clutch
- Realistic Engine Sounds (V8, Cummins, etc..)
- Lots of trailers to transport
- Multiplayer Mode and Career Mode
- Visual and mechanical damage on vehicles
- New weather system (snow, rain, sun…)
- Request new trucks or features on our Social Pages!
Twister Road – Jump left and right in this fast paced ever changing and challenging sci-fi world. The further you get, the faster the road goes!
Random twisting roads every time you play so you’ll never play the same game twice! Endless twisting roads for endless fun!
- Twist and turn your way through this vibrant 3D endless runner!
- Collect orbs to change your speed and help avoid black holes!
- Constantly changing courses and fast paced music!
Yaga – The Role-playing Folktale
Smash, clobber and bash the murderous legends of Slavic mythology in this darkly funny action role-playing game that changes every time you play. Play as Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith with incredibly bad luck, who must take on the impossible tasks given to him by the tzar. All the while the mysterious witch, Baba Yaga, watches over Ivan’s fate.
The world of Yaga is a world steeped in Slavic folklore and ancient Pagan beliefs. Featuring a head-bobbing Romanian hip-hop soundtrack from Subcarpați and striking, hand-drawn 2D artwork. Yaga is an authentic love letter to childhood fables from Romanian indie developer, Breadcrumbs Interactive.
- Bludgeon the ancient monsters of Slavic folklore using a vast arsenal of hammers and tools forged by Ivan’s own hands.
- Your actions change Ivan’s story, his reputation, and the upgrades he can choose.
- Experiment in the deep forging system to make weapons like teleporting lightning hammers and hookshot pitchforks.
- Explore the combinations of talismans, magic items, blessings, perks, and curses to fundamentally change how Ivan plays.
- Multiple endings, multiple ways of solving encounters, procedural map, lots of characters to encounter, and hidden secrets mean Yaga is meant to be played over and over again.
- Ivan’s grandma just wants him to find a wife. Don’t disappoint her!
Available Nov. 12th.
Zen Chess Collection – A collection of four minimalist chess puzzle games to test your skills in a series of 600 challenges, designed for experienced chess players and newcomers alike.
A collection of four minimalist chess puzzle games to test your skills in a series of 600 challenges, designed for experienced chess players and newcomers alike.
- Enjoy beautifully designed chess boards and pieces, built with a lot of love and craftsmanship;
- Original soundtrack, specially composed to increase your focus and concentration;
- Four games with 600 puzzles carefully curated by a Chess Grandmaster;
Become a Chessmaster!
Available Nov. 12th.
Take in the Sights at the City of Lights with Mario Kart Tour – Blast through the scenic streets of grand Paris during the Paris Tour event, which runs exclusively in the Mario Kart Tour game** until Nov. 19. Racers can zoom past the Eiffel Tower while playing as Shy Guy dressed as a pastry chef, or as Peach, looking positively resplendent in her stylish vacation outfit as she explores Paris.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Don’t Miss Your Last Chance to Enter the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Sweepstakes! – Celebrate the spookiest game of the year with the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Sweepstakes***, exclusively for My Nintendo members. Redeem your My Nintendo Platinum Points for a chance to win fun prizes, including a Luigi’s Mansion 3 PVC Statue. These statues are incredibly detailed – seriously, check out the design of the Poltergust G-00 in all its ghost-slamming glory. To learn more, visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/81d90ed9678d9ceb.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available. Persistent Internet, compatible smartphone and Nintendo Account required. Data charges may apply.
***NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (incl. DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Sweepstakes begins 10:00am PT on October 23, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm PT on November 10, 2019. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/sweepstake; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 My Nintendo Platinum Points per entry on the Luigi’s Mansion 3 sweepstake page as stated in Official Rules. Five (5) First Place winners will each receive one (1) Collector’s Edition Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV Statue (ARV $99.99), one (1) My Nintendo exclusive Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt (ARV $29.99), and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). Ten (10) Second Place winners will each receive one (1) Standard Edition Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV Statue (ARV $79.99), one (1) My Nintendo exclusive Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt (ARV $29.99), and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). Total ARV of all prizes: $1,899.70. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit www.nintendo.com/corp/mynintendo-Luigis-Mansion3-sweepstakes Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
A Nintendo Account is required to redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo.