In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
Resident Evil 5 – One of the most popular Resident Evil games can now be played on the go. Resident Evil 5 features Chris Redfield and his partner Sheva Alomar, as they venture to the heart of Africa to investigate an outbreak. Featuring single-player and co-op* modes, this fully-loaded release includes all previously released DLC (Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape story expansions, Versus mode, extra figures and four costumes), No Mercy mode, as well as the additional mode “The Mercenaries United,” which combines the two fan-favorite modes, The Mercenaries and The Mercenaries Reunion for an even more intense experience.
Resident Evil 5 will be available on Oct. 29 – just in time for Halloween!
Resident Evil 6 – Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 is a dramatic horror experience that cannot be forgotten. The game spans across various areas of the globe starring multiple playable characters, including fan favorites and faces. Jump into the fray either solo or up-to-four-player co-op* in four dramatic chapters of the campaign, or head into one of multiple extra modes such as Survivor that pits up to six players against one another in a heated battle.
This edition includes all current DLC, along with two costumes per main character, originally unlockable exclusively through Residentevil.net, that are now unlockable through the game itself.
Resident Evil 6 will be available on Oct. 29th.
Disgaea 4 Complete+ – When the ruling powers of Hades are revealed to be corrupt, Valvatorez must spark a rebellion to bring them down! Armed to the teeth with dynamic, over-the-top gameplay and a horde of special features, this is the ultimate Disgaea! Disgaea 4 Complete+ will be available on Oct. 29.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD – Head back into the fantastical world of Super Monkey Ball and take back your bananas from the space alien pirate king, Captain Crabuchin. Race through more than 100 colorful stages, and challenge your friends and family to 10 fan-favorite Party Games. Feeling like the fastest, most maneuverable monkey around? Speaking of fast, don’t forget, Sonic the Hedgehog is now a playable character in the game.
Try out Time Attack mode or the grueling Decathlon endurance run! Will you make it onto the scoreboard?
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD will be available on Oct. 29.
140 – 140 is a challenging minimalistic platformer with abstract colorful graphics. Rhythmic awareness is required to overcome obstacles controlled by an energetic, yet melancholic electronic soundtrack. Super tight puzzle design and a striking audiovisual presentation come together to form a challenging platforming experience!
〇× LOGIC PUZZLE 1000 ! – Extreme logical puzzle playing with 〇 and ×
Simple but addictive! The Stick-out of brain training puzzle playing only with 〇 and ×!
Simple logical puzzle with easy rules, filling 〇 and× in the cells !
There are 1000 quiz in 4 difficulties levels, try gradually the more difficult one, then fully enjoy the depth of LOGIC PUZZLE !
【Rules for 〇× LOGIC PUZZLE】
① Fill the same numbers of 〇 and ×in columns and rows.
② No more than 2 same symbols,
③ No same filling patterns with other columns/rows.
Anthill – FOR QUEEN AND COLONY!
Join the ranks of Anthill, a gorgeous strategy game from Image & Form – the studio behind the SteamWorld series!
By drawing pheromone trails, you direct your ground forces to different destinations, working with streams of units rather than individual ants. Much like a tower defense game, your mission is to protect the hill as wave upon wave of enemy bugs are thrown at you.
The Nintendo Switch version is absolutely packed! It comes with the top-rated base game, all previously released DLC updates, a brand new soundtrack and is 100% dedicated to handheld play to boot – perfect for Nintendo Switch Lite!
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout – “Atelier Ryza” is about a girl and her friends on the verge of adulthood, discovering what’s most important to them.
The concept of this title, the latest in the series to depict a new “Atelier” world, is “True-to-life youths that develop together, even if just a little bit”.
It is the story of a girl and her friends who are about to become adults, discovering what is most important to them.
To depict the story of the main characters discovering things they’ve never seen before, we’ve created fields with natural shadows that allow you to feel the breath of the world. Graphics have been further enhanced, allowing for a world of daily-life and adventure to be depicted in a new way.
- Advanced “Synthesis” system & “Location Points”
The “Synthesis” system in which players combine materials to create items has been revamped.
Now, in addition to being able to understand the effects of synthesis visually, the system allows you to enjoy the experience of developing recipes more than ever before.
Also, we’ve included “Location Points” that players can create through synthesis!
- Use different items to gather new materials!
When “Gathering” the necessary materials for synthesis, the items you receive change depending on the tools you use to gather them, so it will be easier to obtain the items you want.
- Intense battles
With a combination of turn-based command battle and real time elements, enjoy intense battles where the choices you make determine the outcome! It is a system that will allow you to sense the feeling of strengthening bonds with your friends more than ever.
The main character is Ryza, an ordinary girl.
Tired of boring village life, she escapes the village to gather with her good friends in a secret location to talk of their dreams and plan thrilling adventures.
One day, the determined Ryza and company decide to head for the forbidden “island across the shore” as their first exploration trip.
Together with the alchemist and other friends they meet there, they have a “summer adventure” that they will never forget.
Available Oct. 29th.
Cat Quest II – Go on the ultimutt catventure today!
CAT QUEST II is a 2D open-world action-RPG set in a fantasy realm of cats and dogs. Under threat from a continuing war between the cats of Felingard and the advancing dogs of the Lupus Empire, CAT QUEST II tells the tail of two kings, brought together against their will, on a journey of paw-some discovery to reclaim their thrones.
Play as both a cat and dog as you explore their kingdoms solo or with a friend! Quest in a world filled with magic, curious monsters, and go on a catventure like never before!
Following the success of the acclaimed CAT QUEST, developers The Gentlebros return to the world of Felingard to expand on the original with more explosive spells, expanded weapon options, an exciting new character switch mechanic, and local co-op!
- Brand new story set in the world of Felingard – and beyond!- All new switch and co-op gameplay. Play as both cat and dog, either alone or with a friend!
- New weapons types – Master swords, staves and more to become a fur-midable fighter!
- More spells bring even more furry judgement to your foes.
- New passive abilities, whose attributes can be mixed and combined for endless paw-sibilities!
- Exciting, and varied dungeons filled with new traps and obstacles, making every pounce into the unknown a fresh experience!
- Em-bark on a litany of side quests, each telling its own story and expanding the lore and universe of CAT QUEST!
Close to the Sun – It’s 1897. Deep in international waters, the Helios stands still. Dark clouds loom overhead as unforgiving waves crash against the hull. Colossal effigies of gold, decorated with magnificent finery, stretch as far as the eye can see.
Born of Nikola Tesla’s vision, the Helios serves as a haven for the greatest scientific minds. An unbound utopia for research, independent from state and isolated from the gaze of society. Free to push the boundaries of matter and time.
Journalist Rose Archer steps aboard the Helios in search of her sister Ada. She quickly discovers not all is as it seems. Grand halls stand empty. The stench of rotting flesh lingers in the air. Silence. A single word is painted across the entrance… QUARANTINE!
Available Oct. 29th.
Creepy Brawlers – The Rumble from Really Down Under!
After a spectral hand pulls you out of your seat and into the silver screen, you become the underdog in an underworld championship. Lace up your gloves and get ready to duck, bob, and weave as you go toe to toe with a marathon of monsters.
Better train like hell…
Dark Devotion – Explore the secrets of a mysterious fallen temple and put your Templar faith to the test in Dark Devotion, where no sacrifice is too great in praise of your God. Measure your devotion and your bravery by journeying into deepest darkness for answers to questions that will challenge your very existence.
Dark Devotion features a richly detailed, immersive narrative that unfolds a sombre tale of your Templar religion’s irresistible calling. Every encounter challenges your fortitude, piety, and conviction as you move deeper into your cursed pilgrimage. Spanning four unique worlds, each with their own incredibly detailed environments, you’ll wield dozens of weapons in your quest to discover the Temple’s secret: all the while assailed by dark enemies and devious bosses whose core mission is to destroy your soul and damn you forever.
- Dynamic and heavy combat
- Dozens of weapons, armor, and items for various fighting styles
- Intricate system of blessings, curses, and illnesses
- White-knuckle boss battles
- Rich and complex storyline
- Dark levels and brooding environments
Dark Veer – From the creator of Bedtime Blues and The Childs Sight
“Time for bed sweetheart, it’s very late.
But I won’t be able to sleep if you are away!
I will be home before you wake up, it’s only for one week…”
You try to sleep, but strange things keep happening. Each night you try to explain to your father about these terrifying events. Unfortunately, like most parents, they chalk it up to a child’s imagination and nothing more…
“What if I get scared?
Many parents work the late shift sweetie, it’s normal for grown-ups.
Dad, you did not answer my question!”
As your cries for help go unanswered the terror becomes more real, and become different as each night goes on. Roam around your bedroom late at night and try to survive what lurks in the corners.
“You will be fine, it’s just your imagination. Now, go to bed.
- Simple controls
- Randomized AI
- Free Roam
- Unlockable modes
Deep Space Rush – Help DeTeam stop a virus outbreak from infecting others!
Join the DeTeam! A top-secret security force that protects the scientific space stations from virus contaminations!
Take on randomly generated levels to save everyone before they all get infected. Avoid traps and monsters to survive the sweep!
Are you ready to protect the space stations from biological threats? Then grab your gun, jump into your ship, and prepare for lift-off!
- Play through randomly generated levels with uniquely placed traps and monsters
- Turn up the beat to dynamic chiptune music by HateBit
- Stop the infection by purchasing new weapons and upgrades
Available Oct. 25TH.
Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King – Two of the most beloved Disney games of all time make their long-awaited return to modern consoles in Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King!
This unforgettable package of Disney classics is filled with tons of new features, enhancements, game modes, and display options, plus multiple versions of the games! Join Aladdin and his sidekick, Abu, as they race through the marketplace toward their date with destiny. Relive Aladdin’s classic adventure as you travel through Agrabah, the Cave of Wonders and more to defeat Jafar and rescue Jasmine.
Jump, fight, dodge and carpet-ride your way through this adventure, collecting gems along the way.
The Lion King brings to life the majesty and mystery of Africa through the tale of Simba, a lion cub faced with the challenging transition to maturity. Now, you too can be part of the adventure!
Driven into the wilderness by his evil uncle Scar, Simba finds salvation and Hakuna Matata with Pumbaa the warthog and Timon the meerkat.
Tackle heinous hyenas in the elephant’s graveyard, avoid the trampling hooves of stampeding wildebeest as you battle through 10 levels to ensure Simba claims his rightful place as The Lion King.
Available Oct. 29th.
Door Kickers: Action Squad – Rescue hostages, disarm bombs and save the day in this old school, side scroller action with retro graphics and retro sensibilities. Online and Couch Coop Included.
Door Kickers: Action Squad is a crazy old school side scroller action game that puts you in the role of a SWAT trooper and sends you to deal with the bad guys in Nowhere City USA.
Choose your gear, then kick the doors down and face the action. Adapt and react by the seat of your pants, and if needed – restart without a care and rethink. Master weapons recoil and time your reloads, use distance and cover to your advantage and use the in-game Strategic Abilities to decide for yourself when healthpacks or gear refills are needed, or if that team-mate of yours is worth saving. Or just save up the Points earned and unleash your Ultimate to waltz through that tricky final room.
And when it gets too hard, bring over a friend to help.
- High detail retro graphics
- 6 playable characters, each with unique gameplay and level up options
- Unique in-game Strategic Abilities system
- 84 non linear levels to complete
- Endless tower mode
- 60 weapons and gear items
- 20+ enemy types and 4 mission objectives
- Zombie invasion mode allowing you to play the game again in a new way
- Couch and Online Cooperative Multiplayer
Door Kickers: Action Squad will be available Oct. 28th.
Dusk Diver – A vibrant anime/action RPG with action-orientated combat in a unique Taipei setting.
When an unstable dimensional rift brings together Gods, Phantoms and Humans – headstrong highschool girl Yang Yumo must step up to protect the neighbourhood. Fight alongside your guardians as part of a dynamic action-oriented combat system and expand your abilities by immersing yourself in the bustling streets, stores, personalities and even cuisines of Taipei.
Available Oct. 29th.
Earthfall: Alien Horde – When the Earth falls to an extra-terrestrial invasion, humanity becomes an endangered species! Battle the alien horde in this frenetic 4-player co-op shooter.
Earthfall™ is a 4-player co-op shooter where you team up with friends or play alone to save the world from invading aliens. Search for over 20 different kinds of weapons, or use 3D printers to print your own! Automatic turrets, deployable barricades, or mounted guns let you set up defenses to channel the enemy into kill zones. Battle your way through 16 epic levels that tell the continuing story of humanity’s struggle to survive.
Every playthrough is a unique experience, with dynamic spawns and reactive enemies for maximum replay value.
Available Oct. 29th.
Fear of Traffic – Introducing Fear Of Traffic: the game for everyone, playable anywhere.
Designed to find its sweet spot among families and infants, you will have great moments with Fear of Traffic. With its colorful world and a magical soundtrack, you will play in this game where your mission will be that of finding the way out, avoiding blocked roads, animals, odd objects on the way and dramatic accidents with other drivers. You can try to ramp up your score finding hidden collectibles in every level. Because it is at this time that you should have really fear of traffic.
At the start of the game the user will find himself in an extremely big map, free to be explored in each and every corner. At mid-screen, the player’s car will be displayed. You will have to avoid pedestrians, cars and obstacles in order to not fail the level. In the top-left corner, the distance from the target can be found. Every level will have its own score, that will add up to every other level’s. It is specifically designed for short but intense plays. The user is then challenged to repeat those levels with the goal of setting a new high score, maybe enjoying the company of other players competing against each other to earn the “winner” title.
Ghost Blade HD – Intense Bullet Hell Action!
Ghost Blade HD is an intense Bullet-Hell top down shoot ’em up, composed by frenetic and addictive score-based gameplay. With its inspiration going back to the shooting games of the 1990s era, Ghost Blade HD ties old memories to current tones and techniques. Designed with a modern graphic style and special effects, Ghost Blade HD also features an awesome 2-player mode! Ghost Blade HD is easy to learn, hard to master.
- Beautiful and detailed HD graphics
- 5 stages with HUGE boss enemies and 3 difficulty levels
- 3 player battle ships with different weapon types
- Arcade-style gameplay and addictive scoring system
- 2-player local co-op mode and online leaderboards
- In-game achievement system
Harvest Moon: Mad Dash – Go solo or take along a few friends in this fast-paced farming frenzy!
Harvest, fish, milk, and more as you fulfill orders to complete each level, but watch out for molten lava, raging boars, and other obstacles! Can you and your friends try to clear all the levels to restore the broken lighthouse?
- Fast-paced action means quick decisions are key!
- Use Harvest Sprite Powers to unlock special support skills!
- Easy-to-learn game mechanics means everyone can play!
- Take on farm, beach, Underworld, and Skyworld levels!
Available Oct. 29th.
HAUNTED: Halloween ’86 – The Curse of Possum Hollow
The mind-melting sequel to our first game. The side-scrolling, platforming, beat-em-up adventure takes players back to the town of Possum Hollow on Halloween night when Harry & his haunts wreak havoc again.
This time Donny has his tag team partner Tami to help kick the crap out of those mindless wastoids that stand in their way of saving the town.
Home Sheep Home: Farmageddon Party Edition – Lovingly crafted puzzle platformer now for Nintendo Switch! Journey the world (and space) to get the flock home Single and co-op story mode and multiplayer party games
Join Shaun the Sheep and his friends Timmy and Shirley on this epic adventure journeying through underground caverns, negotiating the busy streets of London and teleporting through outer space all in search of the green, green grass of home.
- Let’s Ewe This!
- Overcome the fiendishly challenging puzzles by working as a flock with new multiplayer features, using each sheep’s unique abilities to solve challenges and shove, leap, squeeze and swim through underground tunnels, abandoned mineshafts – and even evade the guards at Buckingham Palace.
- All new multiplayer Baaa-tle
- A brand new suite of action-packed, Shaun the Sheep movie themed party games bring some extra-terrestrial chaos to the farm with a visit to the Farmageddon theme park where you can compete with family and friends in a series of madcap fairground games hosted by Shaun’s new alien pal Lu-La, who has crash-landed near Mossy Bottom Farm.
- Lovingly Lamb-made animation
- Brought to you by award winning animation studio Aardman the game features a beautiful hand-painted and traditionally animated art style, spectacular environments and endearing character animation.
Horror Pinball Bundle – This pack includes the games: Halloween Pinball, Werewolf Pinball and Mummy Pinball.
Enjoy 3 games in one with the perfect reproduction of real pinball machines, with all kinds of graphic details and sounds.
Discover all the secrets, in these thrilling games, witches, werewolves and mummies awaits you.
Complete all the missions and become number 1 in the world or the best among your Friends, posting your high score on the online leaderboard.
- Arcade design.
- More than 8 missions to accomplish for game! Are you ready for to overcome your nightmares?
- Multiball, Extraball, Skillshot, Jackpots…
- Reproduction with all the details, lights and sounds.
- 4 different cameras to choose from.
- Vertical Gameplay using all the Nintendo Switch™ console’s screen on handheld mode.
- Online Leaderboard.
If you prefer, you can also purchase them separately in the Nintendo eShop.
Available Oct. 25th.
Into the Dead 2 – How far will you go to survive?
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead – anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
- 60 story levels spread across 7 chapters—each containing special challenges to complete
- 3 different endings to discover
- 8 loyal animal companions—from lovable dogs to ferocious tigers, these companions aide you in battle, level up, and come with special abilities
- 25 unique weapons across 8 classes—each with up to 7 different boosts to equip
- Side Stories—36 additional levels expand the story with unique environments, weapons, and companions
- Arcade Mode Missions—defeat the undead with each weapon and aim for high scores to unlock the next challenge
- The all-new sawblade launcher weapon and bear companion give you the maiming power to keep you moving
- HD Rumble, Joy-Con controller, and Pro Controller support
Available Oct. 25th.
Jet Kave Adventure – Demo Version – Jetpack through the prehistoric world in a “Stone fiction” adventure platformer!
Jet Kave Adventure brings everything you love about 2.5D platformers. Enjoy the skill-based action, challenging boss fights, clever secrets and thrilling set-pieces in a game where the Stone Age and science fiction collide.
Meet Kave, the jet-powered caveman. A has-been chief banished by his own tribe, he stumbles upon… a jetpack! The device turns him into the only prehistoric man who stands a chance against “the alien invader” – a rather unlikable guy from the sky who’ll readily kick off a disastrous volcanic eruption just so he can repair his spaceship. So begins Kave’s quest to save the whole island and prove his worth to the tribe.
Who needs double jumps when you’ve got a jetpack?! This piece of extraterrestrial tech is a real game changer – both for Kave and the player. Master jet-fueled platforming and fly over pitfalls, smash through walls, knock out enemies, and manipulate objects as you halt the alien threat once and for all.
- Save the island and Kave’s honor in a playful “Stone fiction” adventure
- Jetpack through 36 colorful levels riddled with hazards and rich with secrets
- Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies
- Show what you’re made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights
- Master jet-fueled platforming to find collectibles and upgrade your gear
- Enjoy a 2.5D adventure platformer tailor-made for Nintendo Switch™!
Lethis – Path of Progress – Lethis – Path of Progress is a city-builder in a victorian steampunk setting.
Lethis – Path of Progress is an old school 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe called Lethis. You will have to build and manage cities, provide resources for your inhabitants while making sure there are enough workers to sustain your production lines. Trade with others cities, honor the requests of the Emperor and make your citizens happy.
With the discovery of condensed steam as a source of energy, the world of Lethis sees an unprecedented Industrial Revolution. As a result, the Empire enters a period of urbanisation. New cities are built everywhere. This rural exodus leads to new towns in strategical places to ensure the growth of the Empire. A time of great change is also a right time for new discoveries and innovation in science. Cities are built around great monuments like gigantic zeppelin hangars and observatories.”
- A campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun
- Over 24 different resources to manage
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique Monuments
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city
- Maps that reach up to 300 per 300 box tiles
- An amazing soundtrack with over 20 different songs
This Nintendo Switch™ version includes new features such as gamepad controls (and partly touch screen), new user interface to perfectly fit the Nintendo Switch™ screen and a smoother difficulty curve!
Let’s Sing Country – All begins with the first tone! Create your own spotlight with the hottest tracks in country music courtesy of Let’s Sing Country and follow in the footsteps of cutting-edge artists and perform songs like: Bebe Rexha ft. Florida Georgia Line with “Meant to Be”, Rascal Flatts with “These Days”, Chris Janson with “Buy Me A Boat”, Joe Nichols with “Sunny and 75” and more!
Let’s Sing Country offers hits for everyone! Grab the mic and sing legendary classics of country like Kenny Rogers with “The Gambler”, Granger Smith with “Backroad Song” or George Strait with “The Chair”.
- 30 famous country hits
- Sing solo or with up to four players
- 5 exciting Game modes like Classic, Feat, World Contest and more
- Microphone-App: your phone as microphone
- More song packs online
Available Oct. 25th.
Mountain Rescue Simulator – Find and rescue mountaineers and skiers!
The danger hides behind a beautiful mask; nature entices all of us to venture in her mountains. The hikers and winter sports enthusiasts sometimes travel beyond their means and find themselves in precarious situations in which life often hangs by a thread. Nature holds out a welcome hand, then at the last minute pulls it away.
When this danger calls – it’s down to you become a lifesaver in Mountain Rescue Simulator! Now you and your team are in demand! Use your special vehicles such as helicopters, quad bikes or snow cat to rescue people. Take care of broken bones or rescue lost hikers!
- Experience dramatic rescue operations and save lives
- Steer special vehicles like a snow cat, helicopter or quad
- Enjoy the big winter world with mountain rescue station and ski slopes
- Your dog supports you in your difficult tasks
Available Oct. 28th.
Party Treats – Taste a unique recipe presented by the original publisher of Astro Bears Party and the creators of Timberman VS. Party with your friends as delicious treats.
Party Treats is a funny and innovative local multiplayer game that can be played by up to 4 players.
The gameplay stands out from other party games and offers:
- A unique “Try, die, repeat” recipe with Risks VS Rewards ingredients
- Diverse cooperative modes & a delightful campaign mode
- Wide range of characters and special abilities to choose from
Gather with your friends on the couch for hours of fun. Discover a unique take on party games.
Pixel Gladiator – Defend and upgrade your base, grab big weapons and build deadly turrets to slaughter waves of furious creatures.
You’ve been sent to an abandoned planet as one of the participants of the most popular Gladiator show. Your goal is to survive as long as possible, fighting back deadly creatures in the focus of billions of viewers.
Kill your enemies to earn money and buy new weapons and upgrades. Defend your base with turrets and traps. You are funded by your audience, make sure to keep them entertained!
Take the challenge and come out victorious from this blood bath with ferocious beasts! Become a champion of this painful and cruel show. Morituri te salutant!
- Unique weapons and player upgrades
- Turrets and traps to keep your base safe
- Treacherous and deadly bosses
- Fights and slaughter for money and glory!
Pizza Bar Tycoon – Become the pizza magnate! Create the best pizza in town!
Look out, this pizzeria will soon become the best one in town!
Well… at least that’s your plan.
The clients are already standing in line, and you have to serve them as soon as you can. It’s harder than it sounds though!
Everyone’s in a hurry, and you have to prepare each order exactly – otherwise people will get angry!
Give it your best and you will make it!
IN PIZZA BAR TYCOON YOU WILL FIND:
- 60 levels to explore, 70+ dishes to serve.
- Great cartoonish graphics, music and sound effects.
- Countless upgrades you can apply to ingredients and bar decorations.
- 47 Achievements to complete.
- Easy to play and hard to master.
Soul Searching – Embark on a journey to find the answer to the meaning of life.. (Ed: 42)
Soul Searching is a narrative survival game where you control a lone traveler who sails from homeland to an endless sea. On the way, you’ll visit different islands, discover stories of their people, and learn about souls and dragons.
At its core, this title is all about surviving in a hostile world as a peaceful traveler. You must deal with hunger, thirst, and energy. You can fish, customize your boats and even cast magic spells. There is no one single correct way to play. Discover every mystery of this world on your own. You might get lost, but it won’t take too long to find your way in the end.
Outside the gameplay, the main goal is to think about your life. Soul Searching conveys feelings that rarely appear in games. It deals with themes like growing up, isolation, search for meaning, and direction. It’s a personal expedition deep into your soul.
Outside the main story, you can try a multiplayer in the random mode where up to 4 players work together on generated maps. More players mean more resources needed to survive – cooperation is vital. Also, there are seven other short stories that experiment with different ideas about gameplay and storytelling. Be sure to check them out; you may find them exciting and innovative.
- Single-player mode with a deep and emotional story.
- Random mode for 1 to 4 players that randomly generates a map and requires players to work together to survive.
- Creatures at sea: dragons, killer whales, and more.
- Many islands, some inhabited with lots of people who have intriguing stories to tell.
- Magic skills that let you survive at sea more easily.
- Player appearance customization.
- A day-and-night cycle that affects the gameplay subtly.
- Bonus short stories with an experimental vibe.
Spaceland – An incredibly dynamic turn-based strategy that brings back to life the traditions of old-school sci-fi tactics.
It is probably the most dynamic turn-based strategy in the spirit of the old school. Fewer shelters, more work to do. Land on a lost planet and show the mutants what you are made of. Shoot, kick, blow up and destroy. You will put together the most reckless team of fighters and unravel the mysteries of the mystical planet following the best traditions of science fiction.
- The game is inspired by the best turn-based strategies of the old school
- A unique system of dynamic turn-based battles lasting 10–15 minutes
- A squad of space rangers made up of 7 fighters with a unique fighting style
- A story about the mysterious planet in the spirit of the golden age of science fiction
- A hand-drawn map of the game world
- Assault rifles, machine guns, plasma guns, grenade launchers and a lot of other equipment to make your fighters even stronger
- More than 20 different enemies from alien animals to dangerous monsters
- Futuristic equipment which gives your fighters unique abilities and which can be upgraded
- Intense dialogs between team members, which reveal unexpected plot twists
- Colorful special effects that transform a turn-based combat into an exciting action movie
- And, of course, the party headliners are dangerous bosses that show up at the end of each chapter of the adventure
Available Oct. 30th.
Tennis Go – A fun and simple to play Tennis game for everyone!
Now you can play Tennis anytime, anywhere with Tennis Go. simply use the stick to control your character around the court to hit the ball and with a blend of speed and control win the crucial point and become the grand slam champion
Chose between many fun characters to play with to defeat your opponent with.
Tennis GO is for all ages and has been made so anyone can easily play.
The friends of Ringo Ishikawa – Demo Version – The friends of Ringo Ishikawa is a unique and immersive existential open world beat ’em up – experience the story, meet new characters and explore the town.
Ringo Ishikawa is a gang leader but also a senior in High School, with day-to-day challenges and routines to follow. You have freedom in how you pass each day, and as time progresses a natural story plays out that is inspired by yakuza-delinquent aesthetics. This is a story about gangs, friendships and, most of all, about growing up.
You can pick fights with other gangs and master the game’s mechanics, utilising punches, kicks and grapples while levelling up Ringo and his gang members. You can go shopping, hang out at a burger restaurant or café, head to the bar, or even get a job to earn money for food, activities, a TV and other goodies that unlock minigames. On top of that you have classes and homework to consider, as you can strive for top grades or play truant. Above all of this, the story of Ringo Ishikawa plays out for you to experience.
With stylish retro-inspired visuals and a varied soundtrack to perfectly fit the mood, The friends of Ringo Ishikawa gives an awesome blend of narrative, action, varied challenges and a Japanese vibe.
- A unique game that blends a varied setting with a detailed story, beat ‘em up mechanics and much more.
- Get to know the game’s cast and form friendships, relationships and even make some enemies.
- Distinct pixel-based visuals that look great in TV Mode or in Handheld Mode.
- A memorable soundtrack to add further life to the town and surrounding areas.
- Make money, stay fed, study for school, go to a bar, café or restaurant or play various minigames; there’s a lot to discover!
The Legend of Dark Witch – The Legend of Dark Witch is a 2D platform action game.
Syega Crystals gave their powers to the people of the world, but somebody has stolen all of them…
After all the Syega crystals are missing, the world plunges into darkness. As the dark witch Zizou, you must retrieve the missing Syega Crystals.
The Legend of Dark Witch is a 2D platform action game. Zizou can learn new attacks by defeating bosses. She will need every one of those attacks if she is going to save the world.
- A magical world beautifully depicted through in-game graphics.
- Diverse levels that provide a fair challenge.
- Additional bonuses that reward those who replay the game.
- 3 difficulty modes.
THOTH – THOTH is a challenging twin-stick shooter you can conquer alone or cooperatively with a friend. Each stage is handcrafted to test coordination and puzzle-solving skills. Colorful minimalist graphics combine with an intense unnerving soundtrack, making for an exciting mix of art and arcade.
Ultra Off-Road 2019: Alaska – ‘Ultra Off-Road’ is a realistic simulator of a real-life off-road experience and first installment of an upcoming series. Drive through one of the most extreme environments in the world.
There are no roads, no paths – only tracks of those who ventured before you. Cars breakdown, fuel is limited and your supplies, scarce. Getting lost is normal and you need to tread your way carefully – yet swiftly. Night limits your vision and sense of direction. Cars get stuck in the mud if you rush without thinking, making you have to use your car’s winch to get out. Crossing rivers and ponds is a gamble you may not win. Rain, snow, fog and blizzard – further increases the difficulty. Should you drive in a straight line through uncertain terrain and risk your car, Or go around and burn more fuel and supplies? It’s -ALL- up to you, your skills and guts.
No rules, no barriers, no ‘safe-zones’. Only you, your car and the map – against the odds of the wild and uncharted Alaska. The final challenge and ultimate test. Man versus Nature, in all it’s glory and unrelenting force. Are you in for the ride…? =)
☑ 6 unique cars.
☑ 2 HUGE, handcrafted and unique maps.
☑ 8 different tracks.
☑ 2 game modes – “Career” and “Freeride”.
☑ Dynamic Weather that affects your car.
☑ Car Damage System (with visuals).
☑ Day and Night Cycles.
☑ Realistic physics.
☑ Full Control of all the specs of your ride.
Available Oct. 25th.
VAMPYR – CURSED BE THE CHOICE…
London, 1918. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. As a Vampyr, you are cursed to feed on those you vowed to heal.
Will you embrace the monster within? Survive and fight against Vampyr hunters, undead skals, and other supernatural creatures. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you, to decide who will be your next victim. Struggle to live with your decisions… your actions will save or doom London.
- BE THE VAMPYR – Fight and manipulate with supernatural abilities
- FEED TO SURVIVE – Be the savior and the stalker
- SHAPE LONDON – A web of interconnected citizens reacts to your decisions
Available Oct. 29th.
Vortex Attack EX – Save the galaxies, destroy the black holes. Be the best pilot from Earthos.
- Arcade shooter created for novice to pro: all skill levels welcome.
- Play with your friends or against world hi-scores.
- Unlock new ships and new upgrades.
- Highly replayable!
Galaxy is in danger with hostile ships swarming from the opening vortex. Blast the swarming hordes with huge variety of upgradeable ships. This frenetic arcade space shooter featuring worldwide leader-boards and intense local multiplayer mode will keep you playing until all ships are unlocked and galaxies saved.
- Up to 3 simultaneous local players
- 11 ship models (evolving up to 4 levels max)
- 4 levels of difficulty. Adapted for all skill levels
- 2 Game dimensions: Metal and Neon Dimension. (affects difficulty, number of levels and enemies)
- 16 Game filters: Arcade, Phosphor CRT, VHS, Monocrome, Vintage, Lomo colors, Phsychodelic, etc…
- Fireworks particles festival
- Online leaderboards (coming soon!)
- Tons of individual ship upgrades
- Over 150 levels featuring the innovative Vortex System, bosses and bonus
- Multiplayer designed gameplay
- Action neo-retro FX and music
- Arcade coin-op: Design and integration
Winter Sports Games – Six winter disciplines for 1 to 4 players! Ski jumping, slalom, downhill, bobsleigh, tobogganing and curling!
Off to the snow!
It does not matter if you prefer to ski, bobsleigh or sled down the ice rink, or relax curling the stones over the ice when curling – there is certainly something for everyone here.
There are six exciting disciplines to win tournaments and master challenges. You can play alone or with up to four players on the sofa – and all without a runny nose after the competition!
- 6 exciting disciplines:
- Ski jumping
- Ski slalom
- Ski downhill
- Local multiplayer for 2 to 4 players
- modern graphics and classic controls
Xeno Crisis – Xeno Crisis is an arena shooter in which one or two players take control of battle-hardened marines embarking on a deadly mission to confront an alien menace and get home alive! Run and gun your way through thousands of adversaries as you explore the devastated research outpost, searching for survivors, and ultimately facing the origin of the outpost’s demise.
Outpost 88 is divided into seven distinct areas, each being randomly generated with each play, meaning that your strategy must evolve on the fly if you’re to succeed in your mission. Collect dog-tags from vanquished enemies to upgrade your equipment between areas and look out for special weapons which will give you a momentary advantage.
- A faithful port of the hit 16 bit game with added extras.
- Incredible pixel art from the legendary pixel artist, Henk Nieborg.
- Intense FM chiptune soundtrack by Savaged Regime, originally created for the YM2612!
- Two difficulty levels and three modes of play.
- An arsenal of 10 weapons to master.
- Play solo or local co-op with a friend!
Available Oct. 28th.
Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
Mountain Peak Battle Mess – High, high in the clouds, there is a small mountain. There are fierce battles. You are a warrior who must survive as long as possible. Everything depends on you.
- Endless game with permanent death.
- Get experience and upgrade your statuses.
- Funny and hard game.
- Enter the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Sweepstakes!** – This year, the spookiest holiday of the year is extra spooky because the Luigi’s Mansion 3 game arrives on Oct. 31. Want to help us celebrate the game’s launch? You can enter the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Sweepstakes, exclusively for My Nintendo members. Redeem your My Nintendo Platinum Points for a chance to win spooky-fun prizes. The statues are incredibly detailed – seriously, check out the design of the ghost-sucking Poltergust G-00. It even matches the design seen in the game’s trailers.
To learn more, visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/81d90ed9678d9ceb
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
*Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (incl. DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Sweepstakes begins 10:00am PT on October 23, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm PT on November 10, 2019. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/sweepstakes; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 My Nintendo Platinum Points per entry on the Luigi’s Mansion 3 sweepstake page as stated in Official Rules. Five (5) First Place winners will each receive one (1) Collector’s Edition Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV Statue (ARV $99.99), one (1) My Nintendo exclusive Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt (ARV $29.99, and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). Ten (10) Second Place winners will each receive one (1) Standard Edition Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV Statue (ARV $79.99), one (1) My Nintendo exclusive Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt (ARV $29.99), and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). Total ARV of all prizes: $1,899.70. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit URL Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052.