New gameplay trailer celebrates the official announcement of the Switch version.
Krakow, August 14th, 2019 – Draw Distance, previously iFun4all S.A., a Polish indie development studio and publisher, creator of Serial Cleaner, Halls of Horror for Mixer, Ritual: Crown of Horns, Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York, a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition and other multiplatform games is pleased to present the brand new gameplay trailer of Ritual: Crown of Horns, celebrating it’s official Switch announcement.
Switch gameplay / announcement trailer.
Ritual: Crown of Horns is a slaughterhouse. Inspired by a variety of unique takes on the Western genre, from Alejandro Jodorowsky’s and Clint Eastwood’s bodies of work to the cult “The Wild Wild West” TV series, it’s a violent, fast-paced action game set in an alternate Wild West, an absurd, acid-fueled vision of hellish frontier. It’s also a wild tale of an unlikely duo: a bounty hunter who comes back from beyond a grave, yearning to exact revenge on his homeland, and a witch who aids him with a series of powerful rituals to further her own mysterious goals.
Ritual: Crown of Horns features:
- A unique auto-aiming system that distinctly sets itself apart from your average twin-stick shooters: instead of spraying and praying, you are an elite gunslinger who makes every shot count.
- A satisfying arsenal: shotguns, six-shooters, rifles, crossbows, and a few surprises that are a little less era-appropriate.
- Outrageous enemies: brainwashed cultists, supernatural legendary creatures, bizarre murderous contraptions – you name it.
- Gear: mysterious capes, hoods and amulets that you can customize and get powerful buffs for your character.
- Creative spells and power-ups that can violently alter the way you approach each combat encounter.
- Plenty of insane levels for you to master, each complete with unique challenges tailored to push the combat system to its limits.
- A unique gothic-horror-meets-weird-western artstyle.
Ritual: Crown of Horns is coming to PC and Nintendo Switch in Q4 this year!
Currently the game is available in Early Access on Steam: https://bit.ly/2Gva6nR