DLC expansion AND a free update now available.
London, June 31st, 2019 – Publisher 505 Games and developer Keen Games are bringing the “ELVES, ROGUES, AND RIFTS” DLC and free Questing Update to the hugely popular and award-winning sandbox action RPG, Portal Knights.
Explore the mysterious moon of Faynore in the paid expansion and experience never-before-seen content, including:
- A new Elvish race! Play as an Elf, complete with new customizable ears, Elvish hair styles, skin tones, and more!
- A new Rogue class! Play as a Rogue and explore new talents like stealth and backstabbing, along with dozens of new, craftable weapons and armor.
- The Roguelite Rifts! Extensive dungeons that are randomly generated upon entry – home to devious traps and puzzles. Time in the Rifts is limited, and they require absolute mastery to obtain the best loot! Players can explore them with friends for their best shot at survival.
- The Elvish City and Rogue’s Guild. Brand new environments packed with quests and political intrigue.
Players who buy the DLC will be able to invite their friends to join them in these new areas so they can preview expansion content for free.
The FREE QUESTING UPDATE will introduce new features to all Nintendo Switch players including:
- The Mage’s Guild! A new quest city full of characters and Elysian lore.
- Dungeon creation! For the first time, Creative Mode players will be able to place monsters and create traps and puzzles with new logic blocks, buttons, pressure plates, and more.
- New Quest Log. Players can keep track of their quests as they travel from island to island and can choose which ones to track.
- Much, much more! Hundreds of quality of life updates, bug fixes, performance optimizations, and other surprises.
The “Elves, Rogues, and Rifts” DLC is £7.99 and the FREE Questing Update will be available today! Check your store of choice for discounts and promotions.