In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order – The MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years with a new action RPG exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system.
Assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast, including the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men and more.
Team up with friends* to prevent galactic devastation at the hands of the mad cosmic tyrant Thanos and his ruthless warmasters, The Black Order.
- Assemble your ultimate team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- Super Heroes battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
- In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems
- Paid Expansion Pass includes 3 DLC packs***, which will release one at a time after the launch of the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order game and will include content from popular franchises like the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Marvel Knights
Adrenaline Rush – Miami Drive – Fancy yourself a good driver? Well… we shall see!
Find yourself smack in the middle of a police chase!
Get a taste of adrenaline and thrills!
It’s all waiting for you in ‘Adrenaline Rush – Miami Drive’.
Driving in the wrong direction, crackups and spectacular crashes, dizzying speed ‒ all this against the incredible backdrop of the night city and highways!
Your task is to escape from your pursuers, collect coins and smash into as many vehicles as possible.
And all this with a minimum of rules and a maximum of fun!
Play on Joy-Con or using motion controls!
Alien Escape – A unique puzzle-adventure
System failure! Fuel is empty!
Timmy and his alien troop crash-land their UFO on an unknown planet. They seek help at a nearby castle…
But unfortunately for them, they are soon captured and forced to do hard labor.
They refuse to accept this fate and decide to escape from the fortress.
In this puzzle platform adventure, Timmy tries to use his abilities to influence gravity, escape from the gruesome castle, save his friends and defeat evil.
- Over 70 levels of puzzle fun
- Unlock new characters during the game
- Special in-game surprises when you reach 100%
- Innovative gameplay and puzzle design
- Fun for all ages
Ape Out – Demo Version – Ape Out is a wildly intense and colorfully stylized smash ‘em up about primal escape, rhythmic violence, and frenetic jazz. Build up nearly unstoppable momentum and use your captors as both weapons and shields to crush everyone on your procedurally generated path to freedom.
Stylish Escape: Embrace bold colors and a dazzling perspective as you rush through tight corridors, open areas, and twisting labyrinths on a mad dash for freedom. Overcome all manner of human opposition, nefarious traps, and breakable obstacles to find each exit and escape captivity.
Grab and Smash: Unleash your primal instincts and incredible strength to overpower your captors. Hold them steady to create a human shield, smash their feeble bodies into walls, or throw one into another in a violent explosion of humanity.
Dynamic Soundtrack: Find your rhythm in the chaos as a dynamic soundtrack of drums, cymbals, and decapitations drive the action to the edge of mayhem.
Ape Out – Demo Version will be available July 22nd.
Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo – Push your skills and your fighting spirit to the limit to win through the competition. There is only room for one yokozuna!
‘Shusse Ozumo’ is a sports game that was developed by Technos Japan in 1984.
Players play as Sumo wrestlers, and aim to become a Yokozuna. ‘Shusse Ozumo’ is the oldest sumo arcade game and was the forerunner of later Sumo Tournament games.
Sumo is a competitive full-contact wrestling sport where a wrestler(Rikishi) attempts to force another wrestler out of a circular ring (Dohyo) or into touching the ground with anything other than the soles of the feet.
Dance a battle of skill and power in the sumo ring! There is only room for one yokozuna!
The “Arcade Archives” series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Archlion Saga – Challenge the foretold doom! An easily completable Pocket-sized RPG!
A hero will appear in a time where the foretold end of the world is approaching. It’s Archlion King, yourself! Set out for a journey toward the far east for the final battle!
No more walkthroughs! Only a comfortable adventure! By following the guide that shows the way, you won’t get stuck or be lost anymore! Level up and get new weapons and skills easily. Short, but adequate, all for the sake to taste the delight to finish the game at the peak of your excitement! The game itself will support your adventure warmly and enjoyably.
Astro Bears – Competitive party game featuring bears in space suits.
Get ready for the biggest cosmic comeback on Nintendo Switch™! Astro Bears is back and shinier than ever, with loads of improvements, new Bears, planets and play modes to pump up the party… again!
Introducing a new update for the game that hundreds of thousands of players fell in love with! Experience even more chaotic gameplay with infinite or finite Ribbons, Planets ranging from small to huge, and 8 Bears with different stats to experiment with!
Make allies (or enemies) in the new Competitive mode in which players battle 1-on-1 over five challenging rounds! Invite a friend to help you collect Jetfish in a 2-player Jetfish Hunting mode and beat the global highscore together! Destroy friendships in the classic Party mode, where “beary big” legends are born!
- Igor – the proud husband and father,
- Bishnu – the crazy one everyone likes,
- Xiaoli – the fastest runner of them all,
- Neil – the one who likes to eat while swimming,
- Wojtek – the pierogi-loving war vet,
- Cybear – the villain with an extra life,
- Aki – the cosplayer and tech geek,
- or Randy – the one we know nothing about!
Astro Bears guarantees your next party will be out of this world!
- 8 cute Astro Bears with different play styles
- Local multiplayer for 2-4 players
- Competitive mode for challenge-seeking players
- Jetfish Hunting with single- and 2-player co-op mode
- Online leaderboards
- ‘80s-inspired soundtrack
Available July 19th.
Automachef – Welcome to Automachef, a resource management puzzler where you design kitchens, program machinery and watch your genius come to life!
Plan. Position. Program: Design and build automated restaurants, then program them to run like well-oiled machines! Do you have a can-do attitude and the know-how to conquer the world of automated restaurants?
Challenging Puzzles: Fine tune your mind as you tackle intricate spatial, resource management and scenario puzzles! Not enough hot dogs? You’ll sort it! Kitchens on fire? No problem for a smart human like you!
Multiple Brain-Tickling Modes: Take on the campaign levels, traverse your way through the business world in contracts mode, or just go nuts and bolts in the sandbox test mode and play until you get your fill
Endless Charm and Quirky Humor: All delivered in an abundance by our helplessly misguided ‘human’ protagonist – Robert Person. Who is definitely a human. Don’t ask questions.
Available July 23rd.
BATTLE & CRASH – Fire! Clash! Obliterate! Exciting Car Battle Royal!!!
BATTLE & CRASH is a Car Battle Action Game in which you take out car after car in a battle royal to achieve victory.
Compete for unique Rifles, Missiles, Lasers, and clash and take out your enemies in an ultimate battle royal!
This game contains 3 game modes: “Battle League”, “Team Battle”, and “Survival”.
All game modes can be played by up to 4 Players.
- 8 cars clashing with full force!
- Play 5 Stages in a row and compete in overall performance.
- Clash in a 4 vs. 4 Team Battle!
- You can freely choose Stages, Time Limits, Revival Restrictions, and switch whether Items and Main Weapons appear in the Stage ON, or OFF.
- A full-on 15 car brawl!
- 15 cars battle it out to be the last one remaining.
BATTLESHIP – The Classic Naval Combat Game
Call out your coordinates, fire your missiles and … HIT! You sank my BATTLESHIP!
Play a classic game of BATTLESHIP based on the popular Hasbro board game or bombard the enemy with airstrikes, mines and surgical strikes in the brand new Commanders mode. It takes a tactical commander to sink your opponent’s fleet before they find yours.
- – Classic mode –
- A faithful conversion of the classic Hasbro board game
- Sink your opponent’s carrier, cruiser, submarine, destroyer, and battleship
- Find their fleet before they sink yours
- Call your shot and fire!
- – Commanders mode –
- A brand new, more tactical version of the game
- Enhance your turn with special abilities, place a mine, use sonar or fire a bomb
- Play as navy commanders with unique abilities such as airstrike and salvo
- New ship and grid shapes keep the game unpredictable
- – Single player –
- Battle against AI Commanders and raise your game before heading into multiplayer!
- – Online multiplayer –
- Take on the world or your friends in a 1v1 game
- Cross-platform multiplayer compatible
- – Local multiplayer –
- Play together in your living room or on the go
- Requires the free ‘Battle Grid Companion’ app, available on iOS and Android
- – Unlock historical Commanders and Arenas –
Unlock 7 unique commanders and arenas inspired by historical naval battles from World War 2, the Age of Sail and Ancient Times
- Including William Karslake, Sir Philip Wade and Astrid Stormur, the Viking Commander
Man your battle station, command your fleet and sweep your enemy off the board!
Available July 24th.
Bot Vice – Demo Version – Fast paced action-packed gallery shooter!
Show off your skills and reflexes in this frantic gallery shooter arcade action title – Filled with bullets, bots, and explosions! You play as Erin Saver, who carries out a personal vendetta against the criminal gang the Wildbots while bringing them to justice.
Bot Vice features an automatic aiming system that completely redefines the gallery shooting genre and lets you focus on what really matters: shooting, dodging, and having fun! Master the controls until you find yourself FLOWING to the rhythm of the most intense gallery shooter ever made. Erin won’t level up, but YOU will…. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Super intense arcade shooting action!
- New enemies, dangers, and bosses at each stage!
- Unlockable “Extra Missions” mode.
- Three difficulty levels: Insane, Warrior, and Rookie.
- Polished and colorful pixel art visuals.
- Catchy 90’s synth-rock soundtrack.
Bubble Cats Rescue – Jump into Bubble Excitement Now!
Experience an adventure and join Alice the Cat as she races around the world to free all of her baby kitties!
They need your help! Rescue them from the evil bubbles. You’ll need to be skillful and accurate.
With awesome next-generation physics, spectacular chain reactions, amazing power-ups and countless levels… Bubble Cats Rescue takes your gaming experience to the next level.
Start your adventure today. Shoot the bubbles!
In BUBBLE CATS RESCUE you will find:
- Over 100 levels to beat in 5 amazing environments!
- Adorable and cute characters
- Relaxing and refreshing background music
- Smooth bubble shooting experience
- Easy and fun to play, but hard and rewarding to master
- Amazing power-ups, boosts and special bubbles
Desktop Table Tennis Trial Edition – Clear your desk for an all new way to play ping-pong! Settle the score with a Rainbow Smash!
The desk sets the stage for this easy to enjoy ping-pong game!
It may be simple to play, but don’t take your eye off the ball!
Challenge your friends to a ping-pong match anytime, anywhere!
Shake and swing the Joy-Con™ controller to really feel like a part of the action.
- Play alone using a variety of rackets and be the last player standing!
- Compete against tough bosses one after another!
- Master each stage’s distinct style and aim to get the top score.
- You can play both singles and doubles!
- Cooperate with your friends or challenge them to exciting matches!
- Make your matches even more fun by competing on a wide variety of tables from traditional to futuristic-themed ping-pong tables!
- Participate in the Champion Cup and pit yourself against the best of the best! Hone your racket skills to take home the cup!
- Take on unique challenges!
- Find your own personal strategy to overcome them.
- You can use the points you earn in each game mode to get new rackets!
- Show your style with a choice of over 100 different rackets!
- Punch through the target for a chance to get maximum points!
- Master the timing and aim for the high score!
Available July 19th.
Etherborn – Etherborn is an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre; an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures.
You are a voiceless being that has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits your arrival. As your first thoughts emerge, you realise your journey has just begun. You must reach this ethereal voice to fully understand your own existence.
In this world, the laws of physics behave in a way that will bend your imagination. You experience gravity perpendicular to the surface you are standing on, allowing for creative exploration possibilities in environments carefully crafted as navigation-based puzzles.
Travel through beautiful and exotic sceneries where each level is an organic puzzle that you need to explore, manipulate and shift your gravity on in order to decipher the way forward.
- Gravity-shifting platforming and exploration
- Navigation based puzzles based on your unique sense of gravity
- Surreal levels in an atmosphere inspired by artists of the 20th-21st centuries
- Dynamic and captivating original soundtrack tailored to each level
Etherborn is available in these languages: English (audio and text), Spanish (audio and text), Catalan (audio and text), German (text), French (text), Italian (text), Russian (text), Japanese (text), Simplified Chinese (text), Korean (text).
High Noon Revolver – Blast your way across 3 layers of platforming, collecting gold and obtaining upgrades helping you go from puny to powerhouse!
High Noon Revolver is a 2D Action Shooter; blast your way across 3 layers of platforming, collecting gold and obtaining upgrades helping you go from puny to powerhouse. Play as a cast of colorful characters, each with unique weapons and abilities (like Chickens with Shotguns and Robots with Swords!). Chase down and collect bounties on Wanted outlaws everywhere from Sunken Ships to Haunted Mansions!
- Play as a slew of colorful characters with unique weapons and abilities
- Collect hefty bounties on Wanted outlaws
- Spend gold on character and weapon upgrades
- Chase down criminals across diverse landscapes
- Race against your best time to achieve high scores
- Play with friends in Local Co-op
High Noon Revolver is available July 23rd.
Jim Is Moving Out! – A physics-based mix of platformer and puzzle game with classical music tunes included. Family friendly, especially in co-op. Help Jim to move-out and see the world!
Jim is Moving Out! is a physics-based game, where players have to pay attention to the environment, carefully plan their next move and be ready for everything!
From the concrete jungle, through the land of sun and dunes, up to northern wilderness – JIMO will send you on the adventure you won’t forget, especially in co-op mode.
If you are keen to solve puzzles, like to listen to classical music and love co-op gaming experience, you need to try this game.
Collect Vinyl in Story mode and get access to the new levels in Laboratory and Death Match modes. There’s also Time Trial mode for family contests. See you in JIMO!
Available July 19th.
JumpHead: Battle4Fun! – It’s all about stomping down on your friends! Up to 4 players, dive head first into this party game with crazy, easy to learn gameplay!
Compete to see who is the greatest Jump Champion by landing on as many heads as possible, each one earning you points.
Take advantages of combo to crush your friends before one of them uses a ridiculous, but deadly bonus from an arsenal of twenty six items to get an edge over you!
There are also thirteen different game modes to play, each of which adds a new twist to your fights. These include for example a Time Is Broken mode, where time is completely broken and a Laser mode where you could get beamed at any moment!
JumpHead: Battle4Fun! is a hilarious experience, with limitless replay value that can provide many hours of entertainment for you and your friends.
Available July 19th.
KILL la KILL – IF – Demo Version – All looks and feels of the original anime series remodeled with 3D Cell-look technology!
Perform devastating combos, destroy your opponents, and relive the anime with your favourite scenes from the original series, revived with stunning visuals and cinematics!
Discover a brand new story through the eyes of Satsuki as she becomes the protagonist for the very first time!
Available July 19th.
Lust for Darkness – A psychological horror of seeking satisfaction on the border of two intertwining worlds. An intriguing plot with erotic and occult themes.
A psychological horror of seeking satisfaction on the border of two intertwining worlds. An intriguing plot with erotic and occult themes guides the player’s character through the Yelvertons’ Victorian mansion and a perverse land inspired with Lovecraft’s works and paintings of Zdzisław Beksiński.
Jonathan Moon receives a letter from his wife who has gone missing a year before. Following information from the message he heads for a secluded mansion where an eldritch, occult ceremony takes place.
Gates to another world – the profane, perverse land of Lusst’ghaa are opened.
Move in both a Victorian mansion and Lusst’ghaa – an alien dimension filled with otherworldly creatures. Lusst’ghaa used to be similar to our earth until the local beings decided to undergo total degeneration at their own wish. Through experiments they transformed their bodies so that they could never cease to experience carnal delights. Hundreds of years have passed since that metamorphosis and Lusst’ghaa is now a land overgrown with alien vegetation and full of monstrosities squirming in a never ending ecstasy.
- Erotic and occult themes
- World design inspired with works of Lovecraft, Giger & Zdzisław Beksiński
- Exploring a Victorian mansion and the world of Lusst’ghaa
- Using portals to traverse between two alternative realities
- Searching for hidden items to unlock side stories find out more about the game’s backstory
- Escaping the creatures of Lusst’ghaa
- Original soundtrack by a known composer (Draco Nared)
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Mini Trains – Welcome to the fantastic world of model railroads and steam locomotives where you can become both a constructor and a conductor. Choo Choo!
Mini Trains transport you in a cozy playroom with the best railways tabletop ever, packed with 40 different layouts. You will be challenged to build tracks in situations that constantly get more puzzling.
Use your logic, imagination and engineering skills to safely lead the trains to their final destination. And of course, you get to sit in the driver’s cab and blow the whistle!
Enjoy these features:
- 40 levels, including 12 specials, that will progressively challenge your logical thinking;
- Multiple ways possible to build the tracks and solve the riddles;
- New mechanics regularly introduced such as tunnels, switches and turntables;
- Peaceful country landscapes with roaming animals and rustic buildings;
- Historical steam trains and their beloved whistles;
- Scoring system and collection of achievement trophies.
Available July 19th.
Mochi Mochi Boy – Solve puzzles and rescue your slime friends!
Mochi Mochi Boy has to rescue his friends from the Devil! In order to do this, you must be clever enough to outwit the devil by stretching, twisting, and warping over each tile past 130+ floors of his tower. Be careful though, once you move over a tile, you can’t go where you’ve already been! Twist carefully for hidden dangers like spikes, bombs, spring traps, and monsters in the devilish dungeon mode.
Customize Mochi Mochi Boy’s appearance in the paint area and admire all of his gooey friends in the gallery.
- 138 floors to conquer in story tower mode of intricate puzzle platforming challenges
- 10 randomly generated floors in dungeon mode
- Customize Mochi Mochi Boy’s colour in paint mode
- Collect over 100 slime friends and view them in the gallery
Available July 19th.
Pawarumi – Rock-Paper-Scissors… with LASERS!
In a world where the Council rules the nations with an iron fist, you play as Axo, pilot of the legendary ship Chukaru. Experience her fight with the limitless armies of the Council, become the master of Chukaru’s power and find the true meaning behind all your actions. A dark secret is yet to be revealed!
Pawarumi is a modern shoot’em up set in a retro futuristic sci-fi pre-Columbian universe. You’ll take control of the almighty ship Chukaru and its three unique weapons! Shoot wisely to either do double damage, heal yourself or charge your Super Attack!
Available July 24th.
Quest Hunter – Action-RPG where your choice drives the story.
Quest Hunter is an isometric action-RPG where your choice drives the story. Find tons of treasures and secrets, solve puzzles, equip your character, level up your skills and finish off enemy bosses. Play on the couch, alone or with friends, or make it an online party for up to four players!
- Story-driven RPG: influence the storyline, choosing the answers in the dialogues. Untangle the insidious plans of your enemies and bring them out into the open. Save the world from the eternal darkness!
- Cooperative mode: play the game online with your friends, or on couch on one screen (Up to 4 players). Fight against evil shoulder to shoulder or make a mass grave in the enemy’s lair!
- Random generated dungeons: try your luck, see if you can find the way out of the dungeon. Where could it be this time? Who’s waiting for you around the corner?
- Quests and puzzles: move, turn, light, switch over, dig up… In short, solve a variety of quests and puzzles. Search for treasure maps to become the richest man in the camp!
Skills and super powers: upgrade the character attributes and explore new skills. Become an invincible killing machine and turn your enemies into dust!
- Weapons, armor and items: find, create and upgrade your weapon and armor. Cook potions or make bombs. Take a shovel and a straw hat or a sharp blade and a helmet – it’s up to you to decide!
- Monsters and bosses: mysterious beasts from the darkness – light the torch and they will scatter away. Insidious bandits – give them your money and you’ll stay alive. Cunning bosses – find your approach to them!
- Treasure and trophies: stuff your pockets with trophies of your defeated enemies. Find all stashes and hiding places. Dig up all the treasures of the Dark World!
And remember: you are safe only by the light of the torch!
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition – Brutal, bloody beat-’em-up action without compromise. A true resurrection of this popular genre.
Intensive top-down action: Subdue your opponents with a wide range of firearms and melee weapons such as knives, truncheons, fire axes, hammers, and much more.
Brutal close combat: Use your abilities as a mercenary to tame your opponents. You have at your disposal brutal fighting techniques, combos, charged attacks, and jumping techniques.
Unique kill system: Utilize three different types of kills to mercilessly eliminate opponents.
Systematic parrying: Defend yourself in battle with the correct use of blocking techniques.
Disarm-and-dismember system: Deploy unique fighting techniques to either disarm opponents or to sever certain opponents’ body parts and use them as melee weapons.
Story mode for solo players: Discover Vasily’s horrendous past and experience a story of betrayal and redemption.
Arena mode: Develop your fighting skills by going up against hordes of countless opponents that will be set upon you in the arena.
Cooperative gameplay: Take on the game together with a friend and turn your controllers into the ultimate weapon of vengeance!
Character class selection: Choose whether Vasily is a monk or a soldier depending on your preferred fighting style.
Available July 19th.
Rise: Race The Future – “Drift and slide like never before in an arcade rally game taken to the next level!”
RISE: Race The Future is a racing game set in a near future where a new kind of wheel technology will let you drift on all type of terrains and especially on water.
- 64 Challenge races with multiple goals
- 8 Championships (64 races)
- Time Attack with ghost
- 10 cars (with 3 decals and 5 colors per car)
- 4 worlds (with 3 track types : fast, intermediate, twisty / 16 combinations per world)
- 4 ambiances per world (day, sunset, rain, fog…)
- 3 boost modes
- 5 camera views
- 4 difficulty levels
- approx. 40 km / 25 miles of road
- “Precision drifts, jumps and water zones”
The unique gameplay defined as “precision drifting” will suit every player looking for technical and precise controls combined with the immediate fun and ease of an arcade game.
- “Wide and technical tracks”
Natural environments are enriched and reimagined to create technical racetracks mixing multi-paths water zones and jumps. Inspired by retro arcade rally games the wide surfaces let the player enjoy long powerslides.
- “New boost system”
Players can master different techniques for overtaking and exiting a corner thanks to the combination of several boost systems which set the game appart from usual rally games.
- “The most addictive racing gameplay”
The vehicle dynamics is based on realistic physics tweaked to enhance the player’s drifting ability. The result makes the handling extremely natural, smooth and precise for the most rewarding driving experience.
- “Unlock futuristic race cars”
In addition to the arcade and championship mode, a challenge mode will let the player unlock the futuristic racing cars exclusively designed by Anthony Jannarelly.
Available July 22nd.
Royal Roads – Return the missing princess! Adventure awaits on the Royal Roads!
The princess embarks on an exciting adventure to hunt down the evil witch and turn back into her true self! Get ready for vibrant locations, exciting levels, fun characters, simple gameplay for any age, great music and a storyline you’ll never forget!
Adventure awaits on the Royal Roads!
Run the Fan – Run the Fan is a unique game that requires strong strategic planning, as well as quick reflexes and precision.
The game consists of over 50 boards, and your goal is the same on each of them: to switch on the fan.
But to achieve that, you must do much more than just push the button!
There is a current generator on each of the boards, linked to the fan through a path. Problem is, the path is broken in several places!
To ensure that the current reaches the fan uninterrupted, you must create an electric arc wherever the circuit was damaged.
Seems complicated? Don’t worry. No electrical know-how is required!
You just need to skillfully operate a metal ball and build electric arcs with it where needed. It’s quite simple and intuitive.
Bear in mind that with each board comes with new challenges. Always start by planning your next move, then carefully execute it.
- the game was developed specifically with Nintendo Switch in mind
- it mixes puzzle and arcade game mechanics
- the game requires strategic planning, precision, and quick reflexes
- comfortable controls using the accelerometer
- dynamic score
- beautiful graphics, dynamic lights and special effects
- over 50 levels
Available July 23rd.
Switchy Road – A simple, yet challenging puzzler to keep you on your toes at home or on the go.
- Switch your way through endless road obstacles!
- Cross left and right as long as you can for a high score!
- Unlimited, random levels!
- Constantly switching road colors and new background colors to choose from!
Follow the road as you switch shapes to cross through the ever-changing gates. The new gaming sensation that’s crossing the nation is endless fun for the whole family!
- The better you get the faster the road crosses
- Use different shapes to cross each gate successfully
- Road changes every time you play
- Never ending crossing means never ending fun
Try it now and see how crossy you are!
Tarot Readings Premium – Use our tarot reading cards adviser to learn about your future and fate!
The tarot reading is a pack of playing cards used in parallel for divination in the form of tarotology and cartomancy. With our game you can have the full taro experience! It makes you feel like you are visiting a real gypsy tarot reader. She will shuffle the cards, let you choose them and then present them and explain their meanings. This is the most beautiful and fully animated Tarot card experience out there. The main deck style used is gorgeous and custom made.
FHD resolution, made exclusively for us in 2019.
All 78 cards are animated!
The Drama Queen Murder – There’s been a murder in the world famous Eastville Opera House, which is the hub of high society in Eastville.
Everyone who’s anyone is a regular visitor. But tonight it’s the final curtain for someone… because Dolores Molinero, the Queen of Drama, has been cruelly murdered.
As the new crime investigator in town, it is your job to unravel this tale of love, passion and intrigue to unmask a murderer. Interrogate suspects, search for clues and run DNA checks; Find fingerprints, hair samples, and a mask.
Play Eastville Chronicles: The Drama Queen Murder today!
World Cruise Story – Captain a luxury cruise liner, sailing the entire world while entertaining VIPs!
Get ready to take the helm of history’s grandest, most over-the-top luxury cruise liner for an unforgettably addictive excursion at sea!
Deck your own ship with everything from lavish suites and first-class restaurants to casinos and hot tubs! You call the shots as you travel the world, visiting every country on the map–even entertaining royalty with tours truly fit for kings!
Put the right facilities next to each other and you’ll score big points with passengers and reviewers. Amass enough fame and even celebrities will come flocking when you’re in port!
Can you turn your sea buggy into a 5-star floating paradise? Put on your captain’s hat and find out in World Cruise Story!
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
Pinball Breakout 3 – Pinball Breakout is a breakout game which combines the game mechanics of a traditional breakout game and a flipper game.
Play through 15 exciting levels as you aim for a high score.
Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online**
Wrecking Crew – In the days before Mario and Luigi became sports stars in their downtime from saving the princess, they tried their hands as one-man wrecking crews. With a hammer as their only tool, take control of the brothers and set out to destroy ladders, rip out pipes, knock out walls and detonate explosive devices. But make sure to plan your path of destruction carefully, as each building is designed as its own clever puzzle.
Donkey Kong 3 – Based on the third game in the enormously popular arcade series, Donkey Kong 3 introduces an exterminator named Stanley as he desperately tries to protect the flowers in his greenhouse from Donkey Kong. Armed only with a can of bug spray, Stanley must force Donkey Kong higher and higher into the greenhouse rafters until Donkey Kong is off the screen and the next stage is reached.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. For the latest list of countries, please visit Customer Support. Internet access required for online features. The Nintendo Account User Agreement, including the Purchase and Subscription terms, apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
*** Full version of game required to use DLC; sold separately
About Marvel Entertainment: Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2019 MARVEL