Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
Slay the Spire – The Slay the Spire game fuses card games and roguelikes to make a dynamic single-player deck-builder. Discover hundreds of cards to add to your deck with each attempt at climbing the Spire. Select cards that work together to efficiently dispatch foes and reach the top. Whenever you embark on a journey up the Spire, the layout differs each time. Choose a risky or safe path, face different enemies, choose different cards, discover different relics and even fight different bosses. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power and Slay the Spire!
Arcade Archives ALPINE SKI – Enjoy the ski slopes, slalom, and ski jump in this diverse winter wonderland!
ALPINE SKI is an arcade sports game released by Taito in 1982.
Hit the silver slopes and glide across 3 different stages!
Look out for obstacles, other skiers, and snowmobiles.
Nail the correct timing on the ski jump to score bonus points!
The “Arcade Archives” series has faithfully reproduced many classic Arcade masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Artifact Adventure Gaiden DX – Nostalgic but new! 8-bit style open world RPG!
The music and the color – The brand new 8-bit style “adventure” and “story” is here.
- An adventurer that can travel anywhere with his knowledge
- An old swordsman that has the best skills
- A noble that has the wealth to acquire anything in the world
Select your partners and explore the open world!
Your “choices” create your “future”…
When you explore the world 3 years later, will it be “happiness”, “sorrow”, or something else…?
Couch co-op battle is available for Nintendo Switch version!
Play with your friends and defeat the deadly monsters!
Also includes an option to play with 8-bit style design!
Battle Worlds: Kronos – Battle Worlds: Kronos is a turn-based strategy game deeply rooted in the hexagonal tradition of the genre. The planet is once again torn by war, for the succession of a new emperor.
Its destiny is in your hands!
Available June 11th.
Also available in a physical release..
Bullet Battle: Evolution – It’s time to get together with friends from around the world and experience this gorgeous team-based TPS!
Team up with friends (or even your enemies!), strategize and defeat your foes in this top-tier multiplayer TPS. With graphics this good, you’d swear you were really there.
The scent of gunpowder is in the air! With two weapons and a handful of grenades by your side, this shooter is sure to put your skills to the ultimate test. A single pixel can make the difference between victory and defeat.
Play with anyone, anywhere, at any time in these exciting game modes!
- Fight for all you’re worth and SURVIVE until the very end
- Form a team of 4 and CAPTURE as much territory as you can
- Take part in thrilling 4v4 DEATHMATCHES
Enjoy everything you’ve come to expect of multiplayer FPS/TPS games, and more!
- Battle in stunningly beautiful environments
- Use close-quarter combat techniques in exhilarating encounters with enemies
- Heal allies as a medic
- Defeat enemies to rise in rank
- Revel in the joy of unlocking new equipment and techniques
From amazing graphics to an array of deadly combat techniques and weapons, this gorgeous team-based TPS is sure to tickle the fancy of any military shooter fan! So get your friends together and experience the thrill of the battlefield for yourself!
Car Mayhem – Car Mayhem is a collection of three fun packed car games.
Race around the city collecting coins to unlock new cars while being chased by the cops, but be careful if the cops catch up they will smash into you and explode.
Drive around and try to kill as many Zombies as possible while collecting coins as you can before the time runs out.
Race around the demolition derby arena with nine opponents, smash up the opponents cars before they smash into you and earn coins to buy and unlock new cars
There is over a hundred different cars to unlock and remember the more expensive cars have more “shield” which lets you become more resilient to hits.
Desktop Baseball – Get ready to play ball right on your desk with simple but enjoyable controls! Create an original team!
Watch as your desk transforms into a baseball stadium!
Come for the simple controls, stay for the deep strategy.
Customize your team down to the uniforms, bats, and pitches and then aim for the big leagues!
- [Practice Game]
- Play the old ball game however you like.
- Set the number of innings to play as long as you want.
- [Friendly Game]
- Up to 2 players can play.
- Step up to the plate and bat with all your might against your friends!
- There are plenty of stadiums from regular ones to theme parks for you to take a swing in!
- [Team Selection]
- Put together a team for the ages.
- Freely change the names and numbers on jerseys.
- Create your dream team!
- Beat the competition to take a swing at the Nationals!
- Hoist that trophy!
- [Capsule Pitch]
- Obtain awesome uniforms and more by earning points from different game modes!
- There are plenty of unique items to collect!
- [Mini Game]
- Score big in the home run derby!
- Get a perfect for a bonus prize.
Dyna Bomb – With 64 explosive levels – and 8 gloriously animated worlds. This arcade smash is a real feast for the senses, with superb artwork and thunderous explosions – oh so many explosions!
Experience the manic arcade action as you dodge enemies, fling bombs and grab the treasure – before making a mad dash for the exit. Do you have the skills to find the secret levels? Can you master all the different power ups and dominate the worlds?
If it moves, detonate it. Dyna Bomb has an intuitive arcade action game play, with a blast of humor . Enjoy features like, the wheel of fortune to discover hidden extras, player powerups, different characters designs and much, much more!
Fat City – Help Chris Knox and his team plan and pull off audacious heists from high-value targets to fill the coffers of a surreptitious crime syndicate.
In this action-puzzler with 60 targets spread throughout the five boroughs of New York City, players will use their cunning and brain power to plan raids and execute getaways to pull in the big bucks in the city that never sleeps.
Geki Yaba Runner Anniversary Edition – Turn into a raging force of destruction or a super speedy gnome to overcome Geki Yaba’s ultimate challenge. Do you have what it takes to save the princess in peril?
Run like there’s gnome tomorrow!
Join Bumb, Berzerk, and Speedster as they run, jump, fly, glide and break their way through the magical lands of Gnomia to reach their mysterious destiny.
You can help them save the kingdom, find a princess and collect hundreds of precious lost socks.
- beat one of the most challenging “runners” ever published;
- put your skills to the test in over 80 levels (and more to come!);
- overcome daring obstacles hidden deep in the castles;
- prove yourself a hero by saving the princess.
Are you ready to dash into the gnomish world of Geki Yaba Runner?
Hue – Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background color. Includes full colorblind support, using symbols as a color aid.
In Hue you explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing colored fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles – full of peril, mystery… and colors unseen.
- Unique color-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game
- Full colorblind support, using symbols as a color aid
- Fully remappable controller layout (exclusive to Nintendo Switch™ on consoles)
- A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse
- A world that is full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story
- Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours
- Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue
- Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent
Legend of the Tetrarchs – Free the light of courage to rip through the darkness! A fantasy RPG with turn-based battles and dungeons in beautiful pixel art!
The holy sword that sealed away an ominous power has been drawn out and darkness starts to spill out across the land, mutating people into monsters. The four Tetrarch heroes of ancient times will meet a new band of brave warriors to slash through the darkness with the light of courage!
What will they find beyond the chaos?
This is a full-fledged fantasy RPG with thrilling turn-based battles. Throw yourself into command battles with up to 10 allies and your own strategy using skill sets. The beautiful pixel animation and art aren’t just present in combats but also while you adventure around the expansive openworld or dungeons! Go on treasure hunting to boost your status, take on side quests and speed up battles to become the legendary new hero!
A grand fantasy tale is ready for you to save the world!
Neon Junctions – Capture and move conductive cubes
Neon Junctions is a First Person Puzzle-Platformer imbued with atmosphere of synthwave and 80s.
Plunge into cyberspace and try to overcome 34 levels capable to challenge not only your savvy but also dexterity. Capture and move conductive cubes, close electrical circuits and restore power of the interactive objects around you to get to the teleportation plant which is able to take you to the next level of the game!
- 34 levels
- Increasing puzzle difficulty
- 3D levels
- Synth-filled 80s-inspired vaporware soundtrack
Available June 7th
Phantom Doctrine – The year is 1983. The world teeters on the verge of destruction as the Cold War tightens its icy grip. East or West – trust no one, question everything.
Phantom Doctrine is a strategic turn-based espionage thriller set at the peak of the Cold War. Drawing on a wide variety of influences and capturing the subtle intrigue of classic spy films, the game thrust the player into a mysterious world of covert operations, counterintelligence, conspiracy, and paranoia.
As commander of a secret organization known as The Cabal, you are charged in order to prevent a global conspiracy that seeks to dispute the world leaders and incite conflict between nations. By carrying out secret missions, investigating classified files, and interrogating enemy agents, a sinister plot is uncovered. With the clock ticking, it must be thwarted in order to save the world from an unthinkable fate.
- An Extensive Single Player Story Campaign: the 40+ hour campaign mode features a rich gripping plot woven with numerous historical events and characters to bring the terrifying reality of the Cold War to life from a unique perspective.
- Next-generation turn-based combat: offers an unprecedented flexibility of movement and actions, including variable Overwatch modes and assault-oriented Breach ability.
- Expanded battlefield: assets can be positioned around the world, enabling you to call for assistance in the heat of battle. But the enemy can also bring in reinforcements, including heavy weapons and even air support. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight.
PICO PARK – Cooperative action puzzle game for 2-8 players!
PICO PARK is very flexible because every level adjusts to the total number of players.So you can play with as many friends as your like.
- [WORLD MODE]
Each level of PICO PARK can be cleared when players get the key,unlock the door and all players reach it.But, every level requires cooperation to complete..
- [BATTLE MODE]
three-game match in 4 level.
- [ENDLESS MODE]
you aim for high score in 4 level.
Available June 8th
Refunct – Refunct is a peaceful, short first-person platformer about restoring a vibrant world.
- Platforming: Wall-jumps, slides, pipes, lifts, springboards
- Beautiful: Emotional soundtrack and vibrant visuals
- Peaceful: Non-violent, open world without death
- Playful: Learn to play without tutorials
- Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure
- Dynamic: Changing world and music-synced day/night cycle
- Seamless: Half an hour of uninterrupted quality playtime
- For everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill
Available June 7th
Season Match 2 – Unravel the mystery of the ice conspiracy and bring seasons back! The fairytale kingdom relies on you!
The fairytale kingdom has been seized by Prince January. All the castles are trapped in ice and snow. The little dwellers of the kingdom butterflies, bees, ladybirds, dragonflies feel cold, and severe winter gives them nothing but hard frost. But it can be helped: Find a magical Artifact in every level! Do your best to defeat the guard – tip the scale with the magic power to your side, and the enemy will be vanquished.
On your way to victory there are 35 battle levels, 35 unique hidden-object games and seven minigames. Face your enemies while solving arcade logical puzzles.
Unravel the mystery of the ice conspiracy and bring seasons back! The fairytale kingdom relies on you!
- Beat 7 mini games
- 70 thrilling levels
- Hidden object adventure
- 35 unique characters
- 7 flying castles
- Unique artifact at each level
She and the Light Bearer – She and the Light Bearer is a point and click adventure game, a poem, a fairy tale.
Follow the Journey of the Little Firefly to seek The Mother deep inside the heart of the unknown forest! Though, this journey won’t be easy for such a bug. The Little Firefly has to earn the forest trust and prove their worth by solving riddles, challenges, and puzzles.
Deeper into the forest, Our Little Firefly will learn the sacrifice of the forest, the horror of the Devourers, and the secret to awaken Mother.
She and the Light Bearer is a blend of a music album and point and click adventure that borrows its aesthetics from storybook and fairytale. The game emphasized on art, poem, dialogue, and music to deliver the experience.
She and the Light Bearer is brought to you by Mojiken Studio, Toge Productions, and Pathetic Experience.
- Fairy tale with interesting characters to interact with
- Fully hand drawn and animated visuals
- Instrumental acoustic soundtrack that brings you to the heart of the forest
Summer Sports Games – Prove your athletic skills and challenge your friends in twelve exciting disciplines!
Prove your athletic skills and challenge your friends in twelve exciting disciplines!
Master the athletic competition with intuitive and realistic movements. Who will finish on the podium?
Choose your avatar and beat the AI in five exciting tournaments of increasing difficulty. In local multiplayer mode, up to four people can play against each other. Depending on the discipline is played either one after the other or simultaneously on a split screen. In addition, players can choose their own discipline selection and multiplayer mode assemble order.
The perfect game for fun parties and entertaining family evenings!
12 action-packed sports:
- Javelin Throw
- Hammer Throw
- Shot Put
- 100m Run
- 400m Hurdles
- 800m Run
- Long Jump
- High Jump
- Pole Vault
Super Skelemania – Dive into Super Skelemania, a single-sitting metroidvania about an acrobatic skeleton. Jump over a pit of thorns, roll your skull like a bowling ball, or headbutt a spider like any good skeleton would!
The Savior’s Gang – A self-proclaimed Savior must travel through numerous ancestral locations guiding his worshipers to reach the promised land, and the salvation.
The player will have to guide his faithful through several dangers that could damage them in the most possible grotesque and cruel ways. These can be dismembered, crushed, burned, drowned, infected and skewered among many other calamities. The skill of each player will come into play to determine how many adepts finish each level alive.
In The Savior’s Gang, the player controls The Savior, a powerful entity that is crucified and trapped between the world of mortals and heaven. This unfair death triggers the wrath of his father, an almighty pidgeon, which unleashes a series of traps, disasters and dangers all over the world. The Savior must negotiate with his Father to stop these catastrophes and save only his worshippers from all these evils and, try to get out of limbo and recover his power. To achieve his goals, he will have his good friend Stan (he hates to be called Satan) and the intermediation of his Mother and Stepfather.
The Sushi Spinnery – Revolutionize the revolving sushi bar in this fresh new sim!
Expand your menu along with your conveyor belt by designing original creations to complement more classic fare.
But it takes more than fine food to win customers over. Show your creative flair not only in sushi but in your business model by offering amenities ranging from salad bars to sumo rings. Make enough fans and you’ll unlock all new ingredients and amenities–and fresh possibilities with them!
As your reputation grows, you’ll also become eligible for competitions around the country. Hone your expertise along with your fish knives and aim for #1 in the national rankings!
Toon War – Toon War is a twin stick shooter game with colorful and vivid graphics. Your mission is to liberate peaceful villages from evil forces, eliminate enemies and win over dangerous bosses..
Main Game Features
- Play as a military vehicle or a drone
- Numbers of levels offering different gameplay types and pace
- Play in different types of worlds, including snow, water and air landscapes
- Enjoy the various set of gameplay as you win the boss fights playing regular, runner, and survival modes.
- Rescue the hostages
- Defuse the bombs
Character updates and customization:
- Different types of primary and secondary weapons
- Armor updates
- Speed and endurance updates
More you play powerful you get.
Enjoy the the game in single player mode or with your friend in 2 player co-op mode.
Warlocks 2: God Slayers – Become a mighty Warlock in this action-packed, humorous RPG and slay the arrogant Gods that dared to stand in your way. Challenge them alone or with up to 4 friends in local co-op.
In God Slayers you take on the role of one of the members of The Order of Warlocks. This time around you’ll have to face a much bigger threat, than in the original game. By slashing hordes of shadow monsters in the past, Warlocks have angered the Gods, who now turned against them. In result, you can now either give up, ask for mercy and then quietly die, as “mercy” is not a word easily found in Dark Gods’ vocabulary. Or you could release all your godlike powers instead and make the Gods pay for their betrayal.
Be sure though, that they’re not willing to go without a fight and they’ll throw at you all kinds of seemingly hilarious pixel art opponents. Don’t be fooled by their funny looks however as rest assured, they’ll use any means necessary including their special skill sets to take you down. With the aid of giant bosses they will bring your skills to the test. Slay or get slain. There’s no other way.
In Warlocks 2: God Slayers you’ll find:
- Hilarious pixel art with hand-drawn animations;
- Dynamic hack’n’slash experience in solo and local co-op;
- More than 40 types of challenging enemies that work together to take you down, using their unique skill sets;
- Extensive maps with tons of randomly generated loot to be picked up;
- 5 different types of Warlocks to pick up from, each with their own abilities to unlock throughout the game;
- 8-10 hours of gameplay to complete the adventure with one Warlock
- Varied powerful and enormous bosses only waiting to get slain.
Available June 7th
Word Wheel by POWGI– The classic word wheel puzzle goes digital!
The classic word wheel puzzle goes digital! Find as many words as you can from the letters shown, always using the middle letter!
There are 100 puzzles to solve and 100 groan-worthy jokes to reveal!
Up to four can play! Connect extra controllers to solve the puzzle as a team, or see who can find the most words.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Happy Fathers’ Day! – Celebrate Father’s Day with great June rewards from My Nintendo, including fun printable gifts for dad. Click here for more information: https://my.nintendo.com/news/e66276a9b1b967b9
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.