CURVE DIGITAL IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT PLAYSPORT’S ACCLAIMED SIM IS SPEEDING TO NINTENDO SWITCH CONSOLES!
LONDON, England – 28th February 2019 – Curve Digital today announces that Motorsport Manager, Playsport Games’ acclaimed racing management strategy game, is coming to Nintendo Switch on 14th March 2019. Following its success on Android, iOS and PC the title will debut on Nintendo Switch and is available to wish list now. The latest release will allow more players to get a chance to build, customise, and lead their very own high-performance motorsport team.
Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch lets players immerse themselves in a living, breathing world of motorsport, crammed with strategic decision-making, as they attempt to lead their team to glory. As the manager of a fledgling team, players can scout new talent, build and buy better parts and push their technology to make it to the top step of the podium.
Everything from the cars, engineers and mechanics, to the headquarters, sponsors, and more is within the player’s control – as long as they keep an eye on their cash flow! The very best managers must be able to expand their racing empire and get the results on the track to keep their team in pole position.
The latest release features include Nintendo Switch exclusive content:
- 20 UNIQUE CIRCUITS AND 65 TRACK LAYOUTS: Including a brand new Nintendo Switch™ exclusive circuit in New Zealand, as well as a night race in Singapore.
- EXPANSIVE TEAM CUSTOMISATION: Hire drivers, develop cars and invest in infrastructure to achieve the perfect qualifying lap.
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY: Formulate the ideal pit-stop plan to win races and watch the race in real-time or jump into the strategy screens to take control of the action.
- GRAPHICAL ENHANCEMENTS: Experience the game with higher resolution artwork and 3D cars, exclusive to Nintendo Switch.
- GAME EDITOR: Included for Nintendo Switch, the Game Editor allows players to fully customise the world of Motorsport Manager, from teams down to engineers.