Stockholm, Sweden (Februari 8, 2019) – Snake vs Snake, the fast paced snake game with an insane battle mode, from CasualGames.nu, launched a major update today on Nintendo Switch.
The update enables 6 players to battle it out on a single screen with more options to customize the experience such as setting the speed of the snakes and winning conditions. The graphics has also received a massive update making the experience even more delightful.
Snake vs Snake is inspired by the classic Snake game but brings the action and intensity of “couch style” multiplayer madness where up to 6 friends can battle it out. Once and for all the dispute of which the greatest Snake player is can be resolved in battle with the help of power-ups like bombs, speedups, shots and more.
Snake vs Snake has been recognized as one of the fan favorites and one of the top games in the Xbox One Creators Program.
- Multiplayer. Play up to 6 players in various local multiplayer battle modes.
- Frenetic game play. Much faster pace than your average snake game, each time you collect food the snakes move faster.
- Variation. A large variation of different game modes.
- Single player mode. Single player mode with puzzle inspired levels.
- Online high score. Now you can prove that you are the best Snake player in the world!
- Awesome retro soundtrack.
Title: Snake vs Snake
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC
Price: $3.99/ £3.99 / €3.99
Release Date: Nintendo Switch (September 26th, 2018), Xbox One (February 2nd, 2017), PC (February 2nd, 2017)
Game Rating: PEGI 3, ESRB E (Everyone)