Leamington Spa, UK – 03 December 2018 – Independent two-man team Mad Fellows bring you Aaero. Originally released on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam on April 11th 2017 to rave reviews, Aaero synergizes high-speed sci-fi shooting action with immersive music elements to deliver an amazing audio-visual experience. Speed through stunning, stylized environments as you trace ribbons of light, all the while releasing the energy in the game’s music. Encounter strange enemies, evade incoming obstacles, and overcome epic boss battles – all driven by an incredible licensed soundtrack from Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, The Prototypes, Neosignal and many more.
“We were deep into the development of Aaero when Nintendo announced the Switch and, with a team of just two of us, we simply didn’t have the time or budget to consider adding another platform at the time.
Sam Murray, our PR/Influencer Outreach guy, has been the biggest proponent of Aaero for Switch. He set Twitter on us to show how many people wanted it and, within 24 hours of his campaign, we’d ordered the dev kits and were planning the work required to release a Switch version.”
Paul Norris, Creative Director at Mad Fellows, talks about Aaero: Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch. “Aaero is a fast paced game that relies on super-responsive controls to keep the action locked to the music. It’s deceptively demanding in terms of hardware. Fortunately, it turns out the Switch is a little beast! It quickly became obvious that this was going to be something very special.”
The Complete Edition:
The Complete Edition includes all of the content previously released as DLC on other platforms. It also boasts numerous improvements based on players’ feedback from the original versions.
Aaero: Complete Edition will be available for the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop on 24th December 2018 priced at 10.99GBP (14.99USD).
- Pilot your craft through dynamic environments, negotiating obstacles and battling enemies, all synced to a banging soundtrack.
- Licensed music from the superstars of the EDM genre including Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, Neosignal, Astronaut, Barely Alive and many more.
- Soar through 21 different levels, each painstakingly crafted to match the music.
- Encounter mammoth boss creatures and use strategic shooting and music energy to defeat these monstrosities.
- Ground-breaking technology that pulls freeform gameplay into perfect time with the music.
- Four game modes – Normal, Advanced, Master and Chill-out (a relaxed, practice-focused mode)
- The Complete Edition includes the 1000DaysWasted: Drum & Bass Pack, The Monstercat Pack as well as the Comet, Phaser and Sol player ship skins.
To learn more about Aaero, please visit www.madfellowsgames.com.