Slain: Back From Hell dev’s next metal offering now officially bringing the noise to all current consoles
21 August, 2018, Gamescom – As this year’s Gamescom gets started, indie publisher Digital Uppercut is thrilled to announce that Valfaris, a heavy metal action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Slain: Back From Hell, will also be released for Nintendo Switch. The game is already confirmed for PS4, Xbox One and PC, and will launch across all platforms in 2019.
Valfaris is currently being shown behind-closed-doors to press at Gamescom and will make its publicly playable debut at this year’s PAX West as part of the Indie MEGABOOTH line-up (Booth 763). Any press/media attending PAX West interested in booking an appointment to see Valfaris, please email: [email protected]gitaluppercutproductions.com
Valfaris is a heavy metal infused 2D action-platformer and the next game from the team behind Unity Awards finalist, Slain: Back From Hell. Brutal combat. Deadly enemies. Stunning pixel art. Savage soundtrack. Get ready to rip the galaxy a new wormhole!
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness. Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell