Action RPG releasing today for PlayStation 4 and Steam; releasing for Switch on July 19 (North America) and July 26 (Europe)
Los Angeles, CA – July 17, 2018 – Akupara Games announces the launch of Chicken Assassin: Reloaded today for PlayStation 4 and Steam, with the Switch version releasing on July 19, 2018 for North America and July 26, 2018 for Europe. Fight your way as Mean Mcallister, the baddest chicken in town, as you face multiple hordes of enemies to save your kidnapped girlfriend, Candy, from the evil clutches of Dr Spritzel and his henchmen
- 11 Epic Missions – Punch, slash, and shoot with Mean Mcallister through glorious missions, including a new mission with an epic barbarian tribe – “The First Siege!”
- Endless Mode – Survive an onslaught of the most difficult enemies in a brand new game mode that will test your endurance…you may want to use the bathroom before attempting
- Over 450+ unique items – Who doesn’t like loot?
- Visually stunning environments and gorgeous art filled with hidden characters and easter eggs – Our stuff belongs in a museum
- Boss Raids – Feel like a challenge? Take on special bosses along the mission path for special loot. Only the fastest button-mashers should apply!
- Deep Customization – Mix and match different clothing and weaponry loadouts to boost and customize Mean Mcallister’s stats and overall look
- Rooster Tales – Achievement system that rewards you with moola…so that you can buy more stuff
- Black Market – It’s always good to know a guy, who knows a guy, who can get you what you need for the right price
About Akupara Games
Founded in 2016 by David Logan, the LA-based company provides development, marketing, and publishing services to independent studios and designers. They value creativity and digital storytelling, and seek to create a compassionate, personalized experience for every client. For more information, visit; AkuparaGames.com